Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Posts 1,771 to 1,800 of 1888

1. Characters in this post:
    The white hair woman moved around the busy hallways which welcomed new students and returning faces. She was supposed to meet the head master at the gate to welcome new students and teachers but she was running slightly late due to the bipolar student Diamond and her refusal of the medication which greatly made life harder for the woman. “Laira!” Another female exclaimed jumping on to her and practically choking her. “Yui your supposed to be at the gate” Laira groaned pushing her comrade off of her. “Yeah you to but your late!” Yui giggled poking at laira side. Laira narrowed her eyes and slapped the other females hand away and continued her walk arriving at the gate. “You to are late!” The headmaster commented as they walked up. “Sorry Headmaster James” The said at the same time.

2. Characters in this post:
    Mikael saw the school in the distance, it seemed big. He wasn't really sure about why he had accepted the job, but he was tired of what he was doing before and he wanted to take a break.
    He could guess some of the students making their way towards the school. He was so high that he couldn't see their faces, the children were just tiny spots in the ground.
    As he approached the building, he angled his body to a long drop, perfect for a smooth landing. He would have prefered to arrive when less people could watch him, but it was late for that.
    His feet touched the ground and he stood there just relaxing from the long flight.The demon stretched his body and wings, adjusted his backpack and approached the other adults, his wings neatly folded at his back.

"Buongiorno. My name is Mikael. I'm the new fighting techniques teacher."

His voice had a distinct italian accent.

3. Characters in this post:
    Laira turned to look at the new comer. She was slightly astonished to see a young fighting teacher. Last years teacher was in his early 60’s. She smiled “Oh hell dear my names Laira IchI I’m the Nurse! Welcome to the unwanted” she sharply elbowed Yui’s side due to the fact she was eyeing him like candy. “hes hot” Yui mumbled winking at Laira. “Hi I’m Yui Ari School secretary and per-“ Laira smacked Yui quickly.

4. Characters in this post:
    Mikael smiled at the sight of the two beautiful women. "Nice to meet you, ladies." Then, he looked at the man.
    "I guess you are the headmaster. Mmmm, it's an honour, I suposse."
    The principal nodded. "The honour is mine. Now, would any of you care to show him around?" The principal looked at the women.

5. Characters in this post:
    Yui smiled and opened her mouth to answer but Laira cut her off quickly “I can sir. I need to fine our little trouble maker anyways she trying to skip her meds again” The headmaster nodded “Let me guess the ‘troublemaker’ is our young Diamond?” He asked displeased that she refused to take her meds. “Yes I tried earlier but she decided it would be fun putting up a fight and I tell you it takes about 5 people to hold her down and only her brother was present.” Laira spoke wistfully. The headmaster sighed and rubbed his temples “Find someone to help you with her” Laira nodded and turned to the new teacher. “Shall we go?” she asked smiling.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Of course." Mikael nodded and gestured for her to lead the way.

A few hallways later. "So you have problems with a student? Need some help?" He smiles.

7. Characters in this post:
    When he offered help she looked at him as if he removed his head and through it across the field (would not be the first time she saw that) "Are you sure? She is.." She tried to think of a good word "She's a bit mentally unstable" She flashed him a warning look and then stopped in front of double doors. "Fine fallow me" She sighed. She lead him into the Lunch room with all the wild teens and children bouncing around wildly. They stopped knowing a tense shift in the air and people began to separate to once side of the room leaving a girl and a few stood on the other side. "You better protect you balls she's a kicker" Laira huffed. (Moving to the lunch room)

8. Characters in this post:
    "Don't worry. It may not be clear because of my appearance, but I'm a demon. I've seen a few things." Mikael looked around the room and observed the group of students that had been left alone. "Who are we looking for?" As he said that, hisnwings dissapeared from his back.

9. Characters in this post:
    "I will just show you" She moved over to the students "diamond darling you missed a dose of your medication." Laira said. A black haired female looked up and her eye brow twitched. A taller brown haired male moved behind as if to position his self. "Okay" she smiled but quickly frowned " No I can't Nuh uh" she began muttering to herself. She soon stood up and the boy behind her forced her back down. Diamond turned to the elder boy and let a low growl before she sent him flying and trying to escape.

10. Characters in this post:
    Mikael caught her and lifted her. "Don't try to move, you'll broke your own shoulder. I warn you." The girl was strong, surely, but Mikael knew a few tricks and could hold her without much effort.

11. Characters in this post:
    Diamonds eye twitched. She looked panicked and she struggled to put her mind together. She didn't mind the medication but it wasn't her she was worried about. It was about her little 'friend'. "Please don't" She whimpered as laira got closer. Laira felt sympathetic for the girl. The poor thing had to go through so much pain to stay in control. Laira grabbed Diamonds arm and began prepping where she would inject the medication. Diamond had to think fast or she would be in a whole world of hurt. She closed her eyes and imagined fire and as she did she began to heat up quickly. As laira went to grab her arm again she was burnt by Diamonds skin causing her to jump back with a yelp. "Dia!" The boy from earlier walked up wit a stern look. "Cool down!" He ordered. "I cant!" She said "Or I'll get in trouble!"

12. Characters in this post:
    "Fuck!" He could feel the burning on his skin. "You'll get in real trouble if you don't stop it right now." He threatened. "You think that thing you have inside can make you suffer? I asure you you don't want to mess with a real demon." Mikael tightened his grip, hurting the girl. "Stop it!"

13. Characters in this post:
    Diamond yelped at the pain. 'Don't Do It. You'll regret it.' that's all that rang in the poor girls head. Diamond continued to heat up eventually bit of her skin went up in flames. "Sir! This is defense. We need calm her down." Rin came up along side of her. "Rin go get a bucket of water" Laira ordered moving closer to diamond. On the other hand Rin raced to get a bucket of water and when he came back he dumped it on her get Mikael a bit wet and Laira quite soaked. Diamond immediately cooled down and Laira injected the medication. "I'm sorry" She whispered as she swayed on her feet. She leaned her head on Laira shoulder and laid her hand on Mikaels as he held her arm.

14. Characters in this post:
    Mikael released the girl and looked at his clothes and then at Rin. "For Lucifer's sake, boy, you could at least have warned us!" Then, he stared at Diamond, wondering how could the girl have a demon inside her.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry" he laughed scratching his head sheepishly. Lairs frowned down at her clothes "Rin you have permission to enter the girls form please take her to her room" she said moving away slightly. "If you would like Mikael I can show you your room." She said gesturing to his shirt. "Least I can do for now"

16. Characters in this post:
    The demon looked at his clothes. "Mmm. . . Yeah, thank you. I would like to leave my backpack and settle myself and all that." He waited for her to lead the way. This time he didn't smile, his hands hurt and his clothes were wet so he wasn't really happy at the time. He was keeping back the worst of his humor, knowing that Laira wasn't to blame, but it was clear that he was pissed.

17. Characters in this post:
    She frowned noticing he probably wasn't to happy about what had happened. She turned and started leading the way back to the hall "I'm sorry" she whispered glancing back at him. Her clothes made it quite uncomfortable to move around due to the fact she was soaked. As the teachers dorm came to view she quickened her pace eager to change and get away from Mikael.

18. Characters in this post:
    Mikael walked faster in order not to be left behind. "What?" He realized that she probably had guessed his mood. "You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault." He scratched his nape. "We, demons, get angry very fast." He was trying to explain what happened because he didn't want Laira to have a bad impression of him. Also, her wet clothes framed her figure and he had decided that it was a really good one and didn't want to scare the woman so soon.

19. Characters in this post:
    She seemed to understand. "so it's just something that happens? Understandable I tend to get emotional for certain subjects" she nodded lightly. She slowed her pace so she wouldn't be rude. "Do you no you room number or do I need to get you one?"

20. Characters in this post:
    He took something from one of his pockets. It was a piece of paper, something like a letter. "I've got number 15." He searched for the number in the doors around them.

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Posts 1,771 to 1,800 of 1888