Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in TeacherDorm

Teachers Sleeping area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 51

1. Characters in this post:
    Mikael walked faster in order not to be left behind. "What?" He realized that she probably had guessed his mood. "You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault." He scratched his nape. "We, demons, get angry very fast." He was trying to explain what happened because he didn't want Laira to have a bad impression of him. Also, her wet clothes framed her figure and he had decided that it was a really good one and didn't want to scare the woman so soon.

2. Characters in this post:
    She seemed to understand. "so it's just something that happens? Understandable I tend to get emotional for certain subjects" she nodded lightly. She slowed her pace so she wouldn't be rude. "Do you no you room number or do I need to get you one?"

3. Characters in this post:
    He took something from one of his pockets. It was a piece of paper, something like a letter. "I've got number 15." He searched for the number in the doors around them.

4. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him in surprise. "Well sucks for you. I'm Room 16 and Yui, my friend is 14." She smiled jokingly "Flanked by women!" She laughed to herself and walked into a small halway that opened up into a longer one there were 3 doors on the left and three on the right each had a number and name on the door. She walked to the first door on the right and unlocked it with a key around her neck and swung thew door open. "Yours is this one" she said pointing to the door left of hers. As she turned back to her room she took of her jacket and pulled her tail out of the belt loop of her pants. it wagged slightly and she did a side ways glance back at Mikael. she walked into her room leaving the door opened.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Flanked by women, that's the best way to sleep." He said a bit after she entered her room, trying to make sure she could hear it. "She's got tail? Well, you can't talk, you have wings." He nodded. "Yeah, don't mind the tail. She's gorgeus." He whispered to himself.

"Are you sure you want to start your first day at the school having an affair with other teacher?" A male voice echoed inside his mind.

"Be quiet and stop spying me, you pervert!. Was his answer, though the voice did have a point, so he entered his room instead of following Laira. Inside he found the key to the room, a large bed and some furniture. He spent the next couple of minutes putting his clothes and his things inside the different drawers, then he changed clothes and exited his room closing the door.

6. Characters in this post:
    Laira being the klutz she is knocked over a stack of photo on her night stand. She groaned and pulled out the pins in her hair that held Down her ears. She then bent down to pick them up only to be startled by a wet toungue in her ear. She shrieks and jumped backwards hitting her head on the wall. The poor animal that made Laira it victim sat on the bed. "What the hell Gobi!?" She growled holding her head. The white wolf was perched on the bed toungue lolling and a smile clearly present on her face.

7. Characters in this post:
    Mikael heard her just as he was exiting his room. He approached Laira's door. "Are you ok? I think I heard a scream." He didn't look inside yet in case she hadn't finished changing clothes.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Fine just startled." She muttered from her place on the floor "you can come in I'm decent." The large white wolf on the bed barked loudly "Shut the fuck up" Laira growled. It was hard to annoy the woman to the point she would cuss but the wolf seemed to press all the correct buttons.

9. Characters in this post:
    Mikael showed up in the door. "Who are you talking to? Is that a dog? Are you really talking to a dog?" He frowned, clearly confused.

10. Characters in this post:
    She laughed "That's a wolf and yes I am" she continued to laugh at his confusion seeing such a tough guy with such a confused look amused her greatly. She inhaled sharply and calmed down "I'm sorry but the way you looked and asked made me laugh but I have the ability to talk to animals" she looked up at him with a smile on her face her tail wagged lightly much to her embarrassment and her ears flicked as if listening to his breath vibrate in the air. Hybrids (animal/humans) are known to hear sound waves and the tiniest of movement and have the best of the best eyesight which causes them to be very seccesful in the medical field. The wolf on the bed gave a high pitched yip. Lairas eyes widen slightly "I'm thankful you can understand her" she muttered glaring at the wolf who just seemed to continue to piss her off. "Certain animals are rude as hell" she mumbled

11. Characters in this post:
    Now he seemed angry. "It's not funny." He didn't like it when other people laughed at him. But Laira had said she was sorry so he breathed deeply and calmed down. His eyes changed from her face to her ears when they moved. "What are you?" He asked, curiously.

12. Characters in this post:
    Her ears perked and she smiled "I'm what they call a hybrid. Which means I'm half animal half human. There's few of us in the world mainly do because we are sold on the black market as slaves or 'breeding buddies' for people who want to expand there 'collection'" She seemed to regret telling him the last bit. She shook it off and looked at him "sit" she said patting a spot beside her. "so your a demon? That's intresting. Most demons smell like rotting flesh but you smell like.....roses. God I sound stupid"

13. Characters in this post:
    He accepted the offer and sat beside her trying to stay as far from the wolf as he could. "There's many types of demons. I suppose it makes sense that we don't all smell the same." He smiled. "Also, I've got thousands of roses at my villa in Italy. One of my subordinates likes plants and keeps my gardens healthy and green. I don't understand him but he's obedient and works really well so I don't care."

14. Characters in this post:
    "I really like flower. Roses and tiger Lilly's are my favirote" She looked at him a moment "Growing up the garden my father kept was my only escape" she didn't really finish the sentence but stared blankly at the floor "another question, are demons supposed to be nice?" She giggled "you been really sweet helping me out with diamond and stuff. Most people leave me alone. " the wolf on the bed leaped down and laid down next to Laira burying her nose into Lairas side lovingly

15. Characters in this post:
    Mikael thought about it for a moment. "No, we are not nice. We are evil and love violence. Must of us are are sadistic and we like destruction and death of any kind." He paused. "That said, I was born in a time when men were supposed to help damsels in distress. And you seemed really distressed." He laughed softly. "Also, I'm kind of taking a rest from being a demonic lord and all that. I needed a change." He looked at the wolf.

16. Characters in this post:
    The wolfs wars perked and she glared a mikael "the more I learn" she smiled. "Gobi says she doesn't like the idea of you being a lord. Because the shell have to fight you for dominance" Laira laughed. The wolf huffed and leaned up to lick mikaels hand then she dashed away and brought back a rope. "This is her version of fighting"

17. Characters in this post:
    He raised an eyebrow. "I don't know if that's a good idea I'm far more strong than humans. I may hurt her." He doubted.

18. Characters in this post:
    Laira smirked "Gobi" She snapped her fingers. The wolf huffed and shadows erupted from the floor enveloping her. The shadow stretched and pulled at the wolf a sicken popping sound as bones where puled and reset. Eventually the shadow disappeared and the wolf was transformed. She was larger, more lean, her canines hung from her mouth her eyes a solid black, and she had soft red flames licking at her feet. "Your concerns were?" She laughed. "Don't ask me what she is cause I'm clueless" The wolf huffed and through the rope at him hitting his face "She could actually fight you but shes lazy"

19. Characters in this post:
    After a deadly glance at the animal for hitting him, Mikael took the rope and stood up. "Come on!" Each of them pulled the rope and Mikael found himself overpowered by the strengh of the wolf. With a curse he changed to the first stage of his demon form. All his skin was black and his red eyes flashed when he pulled again, moving Gobi from her place until she almost fell onto him and winning the fight. He looked at the animal and smiled triumphantly. "Don't mess with the Duke of Hell, you may get hurt."

20. Characters in this post:
    Gobi was shocked she lost but still impressed. After a small glare and transforming once again to her normal form she fell into a submissive posture and rolled over exposing her soft underbelly. Laira was also VERY impressed "I never realised how strong demons were" she said looking up at him with wide eyes

21. Characters in this post:
    "It's just a fraction of my power." He boasted in a lower voice than usual. "And this is just the first phase of my transformation." He smirked proudly and reverted to his human form. "What now? Am I supposed to stroke her or something?"

22. Characters in this post:
    "I don't think its necessary shes just showing shes submissive" Laira flicked her finger and the wolf go up. With one last look at Mikael she left. "Shes shocked" Laira laughed "Shes has always been the dominate one." In the hallway there was a sound of quick foot steps and Yui came flying in land on the bed. "What the hell? Yui!" Laira growled glaring at her friend. Yui smirked "Awe but the bed will get messed up anyways. Especially tonight babe" Laira's tail lowered and her ears flicked back. "I'm Not sleeping with you!"

23. Characters in this post:
    Mikael took a step to the side in other to avoid the other woman and looked at her in shock. Then, his gaze went from one lady to the other as they spoke. Finally, he cleared his throat to get their attention. "If you two are sleeping together I want a ticket to see it." He joked.

24. Characters in this post:
    Yui's face lit up."how 'bout you joy your on my list anyway" poor laira was red In the face. "We are not sleeping together! I don't swing that way...for her!" Laira glared at Yui as if trying to say sonthing. "Awe does my boo have the hots for him?" Lair as face flushed as she stared at Yui. "N-no!"
    "Don't deny it!' Yui giggled.
    "Fucking cat!" Laira cursed glaring at the other woman.
    "I am a cat and I do fuck~!" She Smirked.
    Laira glared and growled which caused Yui to stand up and get in her face.
    "What's a matter mutt? Cats got you tongue?" The woman was dangerously close to laira causing her to let out a growl.

25. Characters in this post:
    He pushed Yui back to the bed and positioned himself between her and Laira. "Calm down, ladies." He stared at Yui. "About what you just said, I'm sorry bur I hate cats. Erase me from your list." He spoke in a harsh voice. "And I suggest you get out of the room inmediately."

26. Characters in this post:
    Laira was seething with anger as she stared at Yui who just smirked.
    "I'll see you later"she turned but looked over her shoulder "Mutt" she was cocky and that pissed Laira off. They may be friends but they fight like cats and dogs are supposed to. "I hate when she gets me like this" Laira sighed. "she knows I hate being called a mutt. Sometimes I wish she'd disappear" She shook her head gently as if to rid her self of thoughts. "I believe its almost time for our job to begin" She said picking up her lab coat and slipping it on. She also clipped down her ears and pulled her tail through the belt loops on her pants. "Sorry you had to see that" She apologized"

27. Characters in this post:
    "It's fine." He waved a hand. "There's just one thing that I don't understand. Why do you hide your ears and tail? I mean, there's all kind of people here, right? You don't need to look like a human." He frowned a bit, while waiting for an answer. He had made his wings dissapear, but just for practical reasons. They were extremely sensitive and very likely to get caught on things which hurt like hell. However, Laira's ears and tail looked like something quite necessary and he just couldn't get it.

28. Characters in this post:
    She frowned a bit "well I guess you could say I'm ashamed of them. Don't tell anyone but I was harassed quite a lot not just because of them but because I'm the only wolf hybrid." She heaved a sigh and ran her fingers through her hair.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Oh." He couldn't understand how that felt. He had been harrased, of course, demons weren't nice but he had answered to his bullies and fought them. "I think they are kind of cute. Anyway, could you show me where my classroom is?" He exited the room and waited at the other side of the door looking at her.

30. Characters in this post:
    She was taken by surprise by the complement and smiled. "Yeah I'll show you" she exited her room shutting her door and locking it. "Fallow me good sir" she walked back into the school building into a hall where lots of students buzzed about but she stopped I front of a crowed to words the back. She scanned over the class "well good luck with my little monster" she joked. In the very back of the crowed diamon hung on her brothers back screaming and at her companions below about som nonsense. "If you have ANY problems find me. Trust me it's worth your time." Laira said looking up at him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 51