Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Lunch room

Large buffets with all kinds of food are located here

Posts 1 to 23 of 23

1. Characters in this post:
    "Don't worry. It may not be clear because of my appearance, but I'm a demon. I've seen a few things." Mikael looked around the room and observed the group of students that had been left alone. "Who are we looking for?" As he said that, hisnwings dissapeared from his back.

2. Characters in this post:
    "I will just show you" She moved over to the students "diamond darling you missed a dose of your medication." Laira said. A black haired female looked up and her eye brow twitched. A taller brown haired male moved behind as if to position his self. "Okay" she smiled but quickly frowned " No I can't Nuh uh" she began muttering to herself. She soon stood up and the boy behind her forced her back down. Diamond turned to the elder boy and let a low growl before she sent him flying and trying to escape.

3. Characters in this post:
    Mikael caught her and lifted her. "Don't try to move, you'll broke your own shoulder. I warn you." The girl was strong, surely, but Mikael knew a few tricks and could hold her without much effort.

4. Characters in this post:
    Diamonds eye twitched. She looked panicked and she struggled to put her mind together. She didn't mind the medication but it wasn't her she was worried about. It was about her little 'friend'. "Please don't" She whimpered as laira got closer. Laira felt sympathetic for the girl. The poor thing had to go through so much pain to stay in control. Laira grabbed Diamonds arm and began prepping where she would inject the medication. Diamond had to think fast or she would be in a whole world of hurt. She closed her eyes and imagined fire and as she did she began to heat up quickly. As laira went to grab her arm again she was burnt by Diamonds skin causing her to jump back with a yelp. "Dia!" The boy from earlier walked up wit a stern look. "Cool down!" He ordered. "I cant!" She said "Or I'll get in trouble!"

5. Characters in this post:
    "Fuck!" He could feel the burning on his skin. "You'll get in real trouble if you don't stop it right now." He threatened. "You think that thing you have inside can make you suffer? I asure you you don't want to mess with a real demon." Mikael tightened his grip, hurting the girl. "Stop it!"

6. Characters in this post:
    Diamond yelped at the pain. 'Don't Do It. You'll regret it.' that's all that rang in the poor girls head. Diamond continued to heat up eventually bit of her skin went up in flames. "Sir! This is defense. We need calm her down." Rin came up along side of her. "Rin go get a bucket of water" Laira ordered moving closer to diamond. On the other hand Rin raced to get a bucket of water and when he came back he dumped it on her get Mikael a bit wet and Laira quite soaked. Diamond immediately cooled down and Laira injected the medication. "I'm sorry" She whispered as she swayed on her feet. She leaned her head on Laira shoulder and laid her hand on Mikaels as he held her arm.

7. Characters in this post:
    Mikael released the girl and looked at his clothes and then at Rin. "For Lucifer's sake, boy, you could at least have warned us!" Then, he stared at Diamond, wondering how could the girl have a demon inside her.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry" he laughed scratching his head sheepishly. Lairs frowned down at her clothes "Rin you have permission to enter the girls form please take her to her room" she said moving away slightly. "If you would like Mikael I can show you your room." She said gesturing to his shirt. "Least I can do for now"

9. Characters in this post:
    The demon looked at his clothes. "Mmm. . . Yeah, thank you. I would like to leave my backpack and settle myself and all that." He waited for her to lead the way. This time he didn't smile, his hands hurt and his clothes were wet so he wasn't really happy at the time. He was keeping back the worst of his humor, knowing that Laira wasn't to blame, but it was clear that he was pissed.

10. Characters in this post:
    She frowned noticing he probably wasn't to happy about what had happened. She turned and started leading the way back to the hall "I'm sorry" she whispered glancing back at him. Her clothes made it quite uncomfortable to move around due to the fact she was soaked. As the teachers dorm came to view she quickened her pace eager to change and get away from Mikael.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Then let's go!" They walked together to the lunch room. When they were there, Mikael looked around. There were students everywhere. "Go and see what's to eat. I'll find us a seat."

12. Characters in this post:
    Laira nodded and walked to the buffet tables. It seemed it was slim pickings for today. On one table there were hotdogs, hamburgers, French fries, and turkey sandwiches. She crinkled her nose and guessed one of the boys picked what was for lunch. She looked of the salad bar and fruit bar. She walked back to Mikael "Well we have some choices. That and if you want something different slip some money to the lunch lady and she'll get you whatever." Laira stuck her nose in the air when Yui passed behind her "Who'd ya sleep with? Jared? oh god not him." She looked at yui who smiled sheepishly "Yeah him. What about you? Aweh still not getting any?" Yui snickered. Laira pushed her playfully and yui laughed and walked away waving and Mikael. "She's an ass"

13. Characters in this post:
    Yeah. And whatever food is fine. I don't really get any energy from it." He shrugged. "I eat it because I like the taste." Mikael got up. "Would you like me to go for the food? You can wait here." He offered.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Sure I'll wait here." She sat down in a chair and looked around waiting patiently.

15. Characters in this post:
    Mikael laughed softly. "You haven't told me what you want to eat." He said, clearly amused by the fact that Laira forgot that.

16. Characters in this post:
    She blushed clearly embarrassed but started laughing "Well I'm retarded!" She face palmed. "Just surprise me" She smiled. She then leaned down an buried her face in her leg "I can not believe I did that" She muttered

17. Characters in this post:
    Mikael walked towards the food, still smiling. He took a tray and two plates. Then, he chose a hotdog and French fries for him and a turkey sandwich for Laira. He turned to go to their table and couldn't hold back a laugh when he saw Laira hiding her face. She was really cute. He walked back there and put the tray on the table with the sandwich near Laira. "That's for you. This is for me." He sat down and began by eating the French fries.

18. Characters in this post:
    She leaned back up "thanks" she looked at him "I am sorry I'm a dork" she smiled. She began to eat slowly. "WATCH OUT" One student screamed. Laira ducked her head and turned to see that it wasn't her who should duck it was Mikael. Before she could open her mouth he was smacked with a plate of food. Laira gasped and cover her mouth to hide the smile.

19. Characters in this post:
    For a moment, Mikael was completely still, then all the light in the room went out as if something were blocking the windows. Two red eyes glimmed in the dark. The students started to scream and run trying to escape the room. Those who were near Mikael just curled up in a ball on the floor and shrieked in fear. All was caos. The students who were able to run bumped into each other and hit the tables and the chairs. Mikael had unleashed his first demon form due to the rage and everyone in the room was paying for one little mistake: Never mess with a demon.

20. Characters in this post:
    Laira backed up quickly "Mikael! It was an accident! He didn't mean to!" Laira stood a distance away she wasn't sure even if he could hear her. She bumped into some one and they yelled a string of cuss words "Wait, laira?" It turned out to be Yui and laira spun around. " do you think we can light the room? This darkness is smother and we don't need anyone killed in the panic!" She could feel Yui shift " I don't think I can I'm out of energy!" Laira frowned and turned she could sense him but didn't know what to do.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Brother!!" Miguel yelled inside his head. "Stop. It was an accident. Calm down." He tried to help the demon. Mikael breathed in deeply and the light came back. He also recovered his human form. Now he was standing near their table and he was covered in food. His horns and wings were visible and he looked really pissed off. Mikael inspected the room with his gleaming eyes and seeing that there were only minor damages he excused himself and got out of the lunch room and towards his own room.

22. Characters in this post:
    Laira sighed in relief and turned to look at the terrified students "Serves you right! Maybe learn to calm yourself!"She said she made it clear to all students no one was leaving yet. "Everyone here is to clean this mess! " She narrowed her eyes at some of the students in the back who were inching towards the door. Yui stepped next to her "And everyone is to write a apology letter" Laira nodded in agreement looking at her friend. "But he over reacted" A teacher said off to the side. "Yes but he was pushed. You reacted somewhat the same with Diamond" Laira frowned then looked at the students. "GET TO IT" she bellowed they immediately went to work. Laira thought it was best to give him time to cool off so she stayed and monitored the students.

23. Characters in this post:
    Laira Signaled to yui she was leaving and left she entered the hallway she walked into the teachers dormitory and upto Mikael's door. She knocked lightly and waited patiently pushing her hair behind her ear.

Posts 1 to 23 of 23