Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Shool yard

The fornt of the school

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    The white hair woman moved around the busy hallways which welcomed new students and returning faces. She was supposed to meet the head master at the gate to welcome new students and teachers but she was running slightly late due to the bipolar student Diamond and her refusal of the medication which greatly made life harder for the woman. “Laira!” Another female exclaimed jumping on to her and practically choking her. “Yui your supposed to be at the gate” Laira groaned pushing her comrade off of her. “Yeah you to but your late!” Yui giggled poking at laira side. Laira narrowed her eyes and slapped the other females hand away and continued her walk arriving at the gate. “You to are late!” The headmaster commented as they walked up. “Sorry Headmaster James” The said at the same time.

2. Characters in this post:
    Mikael saw the school in the distance, it seemed big. He wasn't really sure about why he had accepted the job, but he was tired of what he was doing before and he wanted to take a break.
    He could guess some of the students making their way towards the school. He was so high that he couldn't see their faces, the children were just tiny spots in the ground.
    As he approached the building, he angled his body to a long drop, perfect for a smooth landing. He would have prefered to arrive when less people could watch him, but it was late for that.
    His feet touched the ground and he stood there just relaxing from the long flight.The demon stretched his body and wings, adjusted his backpack and approached the other adults, his wings neatly folded at his back.

"Buongiorno. My name is Mikael. I'm the new fighting techniques teacher."

His voice had a distinct italian accent.

3. Characters in this post:
    Laira turned to look at the new comer. She was slightly astonished to see a young fighting teacher. Last years teacher was in his early 60’s. She smiled “Oh hell dear my names Laira IchI I’m the Nurse! Welcome to the unwanted” she sharply elbowed Yui’s side due to the fact she was eyeing him like candy. “hes hot” Yui mumbled winking at Laira. “Hi I’m Yui Ari School secretary and per-“ Laira smacked Yui quickly.

4. Characters in this post:
    Mikael smiled at the sight of the two beautiful women. "Nice to meet you, ladies." Then, he looked at the man.
    "I guess you are the headmaster. Mmmm, it's an honour, I suposse."
    The principal nodded. "The honour is mine. Now, would any of you care to show him around?" The principal looked at the women.

5. Characters in this post:
    Yui smiled and opened her mouth to answer but Laira cut her off quickly “I can sir. I need to fine our little trouble maker anyways she trying to skip her meds again” The headmaster nodded “Let me guess the ‘troublemaker’ is our young Diamond?” He asked displeased that she refused to take her meds. “Yes I tried earlier but she decided it would be fun putting up a fight and I tell you it takes about 5 people to hold her down and only her brother was present.” Laira spoke wistfully. The headmaster sighed and rubbed his temples “Find someone to help you with her” Laira nodded and turned to the new teacher. “Shall we go?” she asked smiling.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Of course." Mikael nodded and gestured for her to lead the way.

A few hallways later. "So you have problems with a student? Need some help?" He smiles.

7. Characters in this post:
    When he offered help she looked at him as if he removed his head and through it across the field (would not be the first time she saw that) "Are you sure? She is.." She tried to think of a good word "She's a bit mentally unstable" She flashed him a warning look and then stopped in front of double doors. "Fine fallow me" She sighed. She lead him into the Lunch room with all the wild teens and children bouncing around wildly. They stopped knowing a tense shift in the air and people began to separate to once side of the room leaving a girl and a few stood on the other side. "You better protect you balls she's a kicker" Laira huffed. (Moving to the lunch room)

8. Characters in this post:
    Headmaster hoist walked through the gates of the school head held high behind him. A girl dressed in rags fallowed close behind. "I know your new to this" his voice rang " but I'm taking you to laira she will teach you everything you need to know about society." She's a kind woman I promis.

9. Characters in this post:
    Alva's eyes narrowed more in to slits as she glared at the headmaster's back. *who the hell does he think he is, I was fine on my own. I don't need to be around people.* Alva thought with a little growl escaping her throat.

10. Characters in this post:
    The head masters eyes flickered back to Alva. "I know you've been through a lot" he said his voice never changing. "But trust me things are more interesting here. " he walked into the hall holding the door opened for her. "I hope you like wolves"

Posts 1 to 10 of 10