Login to your account

Alone...

In a world of 'normals', it is hard for others to survive. They are burned at the stake, chased down, drowned, and many other horrid things. They are outcasts; rejects. No one seems to care about them. Thats how they end up here, in Teelu.......

Tags: fantasy, vampire, witch, wizard

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nyss333

Created: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 407

Thread: Alone...

1. Characters in this post:
    Josephine's eyes widened a little as she felt Damien's fangs sink into her neck, causing her to gasp a little. She closed her eyes and gently rested her hand on Damien's head, stroking his hair a little. With her other hand she moved her hair over a little so no blood could get on it.

Seconds later, she was starting to feel very weak, She opened her eyes a little and whispered.
    "D-damien.."

2. Characters in this post:
    Damien's eyes shot open when he heard Josephine. He realized he really needed to stop. If he didn't, she could pass out, or worse. He lifted his head, trying to pull his fangs out of her neck as gently as he could.

He looked at Josephine, his eyes slowly turning back to dark blue.
    I-I'm so sorry. He said, laying his head on her shoulder. I swore I wouldn't do it again. He whispered. I only would if I absolutely had to. I went to far. I should've left as fast as I could when I started to realize what was happening. I'm so sorry. He shook his head slightly. Both of his hands moved to her upper arms, grasping them lightly.

3. Characters in this post:
    She faintly smiled up at him. "But your better now right? Don't be sorry silly." She put her hands on both sides of his face and looked up at him. "I'ts okay." She hugged him and closed her eyes, her arms falling to her sides. She really did have no effort to do anything right at the moment.

What was worse was that her leg was starting to really hurt again. She winced a little and looked down, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. She blushed a little. I can't believe you told him to drink your blood. She blushed even more. She had no effort to even argue with herself.

4. Characters in this post:
    ​Damien felt a little better when Josephine hugged him. She was warm. Then he felt even worse when he arms dropped beside her. He had drained a lot of her energy. Then he noticed her wince and look down. She was in pain, he could tell. You need to lay down. I don't think it would be good if you passed out on me.

He tried to smile at her, but somewhat failed. He couldn't shake the feeling of what he did, and that is was his fault she was like this. ​God, I feel horrible. It's all my fault. I just couldn't help it.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Ah..yeah I guess I should.." She weakly rubbed her eyes and looked up at him. She tilted her head as she stared up at him and frowned a little. Is he blaming himself? I Feel so bad now..She tried to smile up at him reassuringly to try and make him feel better before she slowly started to loose consciousness.

6. Characters in this post:
    Tay blushed a little and hesitantly lay down beside Maggie, letting her still hold his hand. He blinked at her and smiled a little. "Well alright.." He pulled the covers over her and just lay there.

Leann closed her eyes, not being able to fall asleep. She nuzzled her cheek against his chest again and listened to his now steadying heartbeat and his snoring. She couldn't help but giggle a little as she sat there curled up on his lap.

7. Characters in this post:
    Maggie curled up on her side and held his hand to her chest as she drifted into a deeper sleep. She silently scooted into him, snuggling into the blankets and into Tay as she slept. Something about being near him let her relax and calm down far more than she had ever been able to before.

Reese shifted a bit as her face rubbed against his bare skin, but he didn't stir. Instead his grip on her tightened, pulling the woman closer as he snored softly, oblivious to their close and rather intimate proximity.

8. Characters in this post:
    Okay. Come on. Damien said. He could tell that Josephine was starting to pass out. He leaned over and picked her up. He was trying to be gentle, not wanting to cause her any more pain.

He walked into the living room and laid her down on the couch. He straightened, so she would be comfortable. He sat down on the edge, so he was sitting next to her stomach. He brushed a little bit of hair out of her face.
    Are you comfortable? He asked quietly, trying not to startle her.

9. Characters in this post:
    She blushed a little as Damien lifted her up. She looked up at him after he had lay her on the couch. "Y-yeah, Thanks" She kindly smiled and closed her eyes when he brushed some of her hair out of her face. She reached her hand out and grabbed his, as she dosed off to sleep, warm in the hoodie Damien had given her.

10. Characters in this post:
    Damien smiled as Josephine grabbed his hand. He gave it a quick squeeze. He sat there for a moment, waiting until she was completely asleep. He wriggled his hand out of hers, and stood up. Good night. He whispered.

He walked back into the kitchen, where Mary and Michael were still making dinner. He sat down on a chair and sighed. He tried not to think about his day, but it was hard for him not to. It had been a very long and interesting day. Now, the sun was almost down. He was tired, although he usually didn't go to bed until after midnight, since he was most energetic at night. He was about ready for bed now though.

11. Characters in this post:
    As Leonardo walks through the forest he heard the sound of twigs snapping and
    bushes rustling he then pulled out his long wooden spear and got ready for combat
    "Who is there?" just then a Golden tiger jamp out of the bushes and knocked
    Leonardo onto the ground chomping at him furiously.Leonard's spear was about 3 inches away from him he sent out and hand to grab it but the tiger sent its razor
    sharp teeth into his arm breaking a bone or two.Leonardo let out a quiet scream and with all his strength he reached for the spear,grabbed it, and sent it through the
    tiger's head, as the tiger fell down Leonardo got up and held his wounded arm "Damn
    tigers..." he picked up his spear and sent it onto his back- he then continued walking through the forest seeking help for his wound.

12. Characters in this post:
    After a few minutes, Damien fell asleep in the chair. His mind began to slow down and actually process what had happened that day. He muttered a few inaudible words in his sleep, and shifted positions. He laid there with his feet crossed at the ankles, and his hands laying across each other. His head slumped back on the chair. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but Damien was so exhausted that he had fallen asleep with ease.

13. Characters in this post:
    I came into the forest as a small black cat and thought, 'This is a nice place to stay.'

14. Characters in this post:
    Josephine laid there with her eyes closed, moaning softly in her sleep. A habit of hers that she was unaware about. She shifted around on the couch, trying to get more comfortable as she started having awful dreams about her past. Her body stiffened, her breath was getting cut short, it was almost as if she were drowning in air.

15. Characters in this post:
    I decided that I would go into town to get some food. I wasn't just going to eat leaves 'ew!' I turned into my human form and covered my black ears with a hat. There was no telling what kind of people could be in the city. I grabbed a t-shirt and some jeans from a small bag I had and started walking towards the forests edge. There had to be a general store somewhere... right?

16. Characters in this post:
    Running. Always running. That was all his dreams ever consisted of. He never understood why he was running, though.

He ran through the forest, dodging trees left and right. All he could ever hear was the sound of his labored breathing, but something different hit his ears this time. There was a scream. A high-pitched, piercing scream. He could tell it was a girl's scream, resonating off the trees. He stopped dead in his tracks, which had never happened in his dreams before. He spun in a circle, looking for the source in vain. He heard another scream, this sounding worse than the first. He wanted to run towards it, but it seemed like it was coming from everywhere. He was suddenly enveloped in darkness.

Damien jumped up out of his chair, breath labored. He looked around, waiting for another scream, but it never came. He sighed and sat back down in the chair. He hung his head, resting it in his hands. He tried to calm his breathing down, which took a few minutes. He gave up on trying to sleep anytime soon and just sat there, thinking.

17. Characters in this post:
    Her hands started reaching up in the air, desperately trying to find air to breathe. Her thought felt as if it were on fire, she couldn't breathe or speak as she lot lost further and further into her nightmare.

A tall dark figure was standing above her, she couldn't make out who it was from under the water. They had their hands around her neck and was holding her under. Her eyes wide open as she tried her best to get to the surface of the water, but she was held firmly down. Everything started to go black..

She clawed at her throat, tears flowing down her face, surely someone would help her? Her hands slowly started to retaliate back down towards the couch, her breathing slowing very quick..

18. Characters in this post:
    Damien got the odd feeling that something wasn't quite right. He stood up. He clutched his forehead for a moment, feeling extremely dizzy. After the feeling passed, he walked into the living room. He looked at Josephine on the couch. He knit his eyebrows at the way she was acting while sleeping. He began to see the tears running down her face. He quickly moved beside her and started to gently push her shoulder. Josephine. Wake up. He whispered against her ear.

19. Characters in this post:
    Josephine's heart raced as she herd the sound of Damien's voice in her head, though she could not wake. Her body started to become limp, though she was trying hard to go towards that voice. She tried to cling to it for as long as she could..

Her eyes stayed firmly shut, her tears stopping as her lips slightly parted, feeling her last breath draw near.

20. Characters in this post:
    Wake up! Damien grabbed Josephine by both shoulders, shaking her. God Dammit Josephine, wake up! ​He said, hoping she could here him through her sleep. He looked at her face desperately, seeing all the color drain from her face. He leaned in close to her and breathed in the soft scent of her.

He grabbed Josephine's face and neck. He could feel her pulse; just barely. There was a light thump of it under her skin.
    Please. He whispered, feeling there wasn't much else he could do.

21. Characters in this post:
    In an instant, Josephine's eyes flashed open, they were bright golden, like an owl's. The shifter side of her was the only thing keeping her alive for the most part, she was shifting, and she was in a lot of pain.

She could feel her bones snapping and breaking down from inside her. Her skin was slowly turning into white and black feathers. She has shrunk inside of Damien's jacket, now being fully shifted into an owl. Her leg was still badly wounded so she had to limp her way out of the jacket, only balancing on one claw as her big round eyes peered up at Damien, her clothes now laying on the couch.

If she hadn't been in her owl form she would have been blushing like mad, because technically she was naked. And when she had to turn back, she would be fully exposed. If only shifters grew back their clothes when they shifted back into their human forms..She stood there on the couch, as a fragile little owl, waiting for her to shift back.

22. Characters in this post:
    What th-? Damien watched with wide eyes as Josephine began to change into an owl. It was weird seeing her change. It looked extremely painful. He had seen Lenna change endless times, but it was never like this. Wow...​ He said quietly as he looked down at her. So...I'm guessing you're going to be stuck like this for a while.

He gave a weak smile, not sure what else he should do. He paused for a second. He then thought it would be best if he at least took her back to his house. First of all, they were obviously both exhausted and he really wanted to sleep in his own bed. Secondly, he assumed Josephine would want some more privacy when she changed back and his place definitely had more room for her. D-do you maybe want to go back to my house? At least until you change back... He rubbed the back of his neck, not really sure how to do this.

23. Characters in this post:
    Josephine nodded and looked away her big golden eyes were unable to look up at Damien. She felt so embarrassed that he had to witness her changing. What was worse was that, she wouldn't be able to fly with a hurt talon, which meant that he was going to have to carry her. But with her in Owl form, it would be very difficult. And it wasn't like she could speak to him, she would just sound like a bird...

24. Characters in this post:
    Okay. Well, hop on then, I guess, since it looks like you're still hurt. He grabbed his sweatshirt and Josephine's borrowed clothes. He draped them over his arm, then held it out for Josephine to hop onto. He cocked his head a bit to the side, imagining how odd this must look.

25. Characters in this post:
    Josephine ruffled her feathers a bit and hopped over to Damien, and then onto his arm. Her talons gripped onto his arm as she landed, she tried to make sure that her claws weren't digging into his skin, like most owl's would. Once she got a firm grip she looked up at him, tilting her head.

26. Characters in this post:
    Damien stood up once Josephine was on his arm. Well this is odd. I have a girl standing on my arm. She's an owl though. Both.... He shook his head to stop thinking about it. The last thing he needed was a headache. He walked through the living room to the front door. He stepped outside, taking in a deep breath. The temperature was dropping quickly, just like the sun.

He walked to his house and then into his bedroom. He let Josephine off his arm and set the clothes down on the edge of his bed.
    Welcome back, I suppose. ​He guessed she didn't remember much of his room. It's not like she had been there long the first time.

27. Characters in this post:
    She hopped off onto his bed, accidentily landing a little to hard on the side that she was hurt on, causing her to sit down, which probably looked odd too, having an owl on his bead. She looked down. Well at least he's not weirded out or anything...What are you saying? of course he's weirded out!
    You just shifted into an animal right in front of him!
    She ruffled her feathers again, getting frustrated with herself. She knew that she would be changing soon.

28. Characters in this post:
    Damien chuckled as Josephine fell onto the bed. It was a little odd seeing an owl sit, but he thought it was cute all the same. He scratched the back of his head. I'm gunna go change. I'll be right back... He walked to his closet and got out some clothes, then went over to his bathroom. He got changed into some pajama pants and a tight navy v-neck. Damien walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom, sitting on the edge of his bed.

29. Characters in this post:
    Josephine looked up as he came back into the room. If she were in her human form she would have been blushing so hard. Her whole face would have been red. She tilted her head up at him, ruffling her feathers a bit, feeling her bones bending a little. I shouldn't be changing for a while..why does it feel like..She winced, feeling her bones starting to snap and bend back into that of a human's.

30. Characters in this post:
    Damien smiled at Josephine's cute little form as she tilted her head. He got lost in thought for a moment until he saw Josephine wince. Uh...you okay? He could definitely tell she was in pain. He just had a feeling. He knit his brow, wondering how he could tell that. It was a weird tingling feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't like it.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 407