Login to your account

Alone...

In a world of 'normals', it is hard for others to survive. They are burned at the stake, chased down, drowned, and many other horrid things. They are outcasts; rejects. No one seems to care about them. Thats how they end up here, in Teelu.......

Tags: fantasy, vampire, witch, wizard

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nyss333

Created: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 407

Thread: Alone...

1. Characters in this post:
    Lenna heard a thud and then a small moan, making her turn to look at the girl. It looked like she had rolled off the couch in her sleep, but it couldn't be good for her wound. Sighing, she stood up, careful to not touch Damien and possibly further agravate his own wound in the process. She pointed a finger right in his face. "Stay," she growled out, before going to look at the girl.

Crouching, she carefully rolled the girl onto her back, and examined the bandage. It had stayed on, but it looked like there was more blood on it, meaning that she had probably opened some of the stiching Lenna had seen. Sighing again, she hooked one arm under the girl's shoulders, and the other under her knees before getting up and depositing her gently on the couch. Noticing that the hoodie had ridden up a little from all the movement, she tugged it down, knowing the girl probably didn't want to be more exposed with a guy in the room.

2. Characters in this post:
    Whatever you say "boss". He mocked. He then watched her walk over to Josephine, now lying on the ground. He watched as Lenna picked Josephine up and put her back on the couch.

They will either be best friends, or worst enemies. I definitely wouldn't want Lenna as an enemy.
    He smiled. He knew Lenna liked him too much for them to become enemies. They were just a bit too close for that. He didn't really think of her in a romantic way though, more like a best friend or sisterly way.

3. Characters in this post:
    When Lenna had made sure that the girl was comfortably lying down, this time with a pillow under her leg to elevate the injury, she went and sat back down in front of Damien. "At least you listened to me this time," she teased. He was one of the few people who she was comfortable speaking with, knowing that he wasn't scared of her voice like so many others, and that he didn't mind if she forgot words.

After carefully feeling around the area again to make sure there weren't any broken bones, she grabbed her medical tape and began laying strips over the area just long enough to go halfway around his torso. "Cracked a few ribs, some just bruised. Not much I can do. Try to not move around too much, or could get worse. I using tape to brace. Try to cough often even though hurts. Gets rid of..." She had to stop to think of the right word, "phlegm, or you get pnemonia. You want pain killers?" she asked as she layed down the last strip.

4. Characters in this post:
    Nah. It's not too bad. Just a bit uncomfortable. He looked down at his taped up side. So uhh. Where are Mary and Michael? He knew they liked to wander off, and go searching for herbs and stuff of that sort, but sometimes they got into trouble.

He picked up his shirt and pulled it back over his head. It messed up his hair a bit. He brushed it out of his eyes with his fingers. He didn't care too much about how his hair looked normally, but he hated it when he couldn't see.

5. Characters in this post:
    Watching as how Monika had begun walking in the same direction as the young boy and girl. Hiroshi made sure to quicken his pace to catch up with the three who had seemed to go ahead of him pretty fast. By the time he had caught up, he began to walk at the same pace as them. His thoughts the entire time were all on the fact that he was told that there was another person like him in a nearby town up ahead. Excited to make it toward the town, Hiroshi's thoughts on what the other person might look like came wandering throughout his mind. If the person was another panther like he was or not, it didn't really matter though; just the thought that there was another person like him that could change into an animal and had animals powers like him was good enough.

When the young boy ahead of both him and Monika spoke up on saying that the person named 'Lenna' was actually his and his sister's caretaker and that the person didn't have the ears or tails of the animal like Hiroshi but rather still had animal parts. Hiroshi couldn't help but tilt his head in confusion on what the boy meant, he did understand the words that the young boy said even though they were in English. Shrugging off the thought only for a moment, he continued to walk with them as he listened to Monika and the young girl speak to each other. Many words were different to him, but some words were still understandable; such as when she had introduced both herself and her brother. "I...am..Hiroshi." he replied with his own introduction while he walked with them.

(sorry if the post is confusing, was in a hurry. x.x)

6. Characters in this post:
    "I ask them get some herbs I need make more disinfectant - I running out." While she was talking, Lenna took out a bottle of Ibuprofin and a tiny resealable plastic bag. "I know you say you no need, but here, I give you 4 pain killer, only take two at time if pain gets bad." She slipped four little pills into the bag and closed it up, handing it to Damien.

As she was packing up her kit, she started thinking about her two young charges. "Now I think 'bout it, they have been gone long time. You think I go look for them?" She finished tucking everything into her backpack, slinging the strap over her head so that it sat diagonally across her chest. She tucked the chair she had been using back under the kitchen table and walked back to the girl. She leaned over and pressed the back of her hand to the girl's forehead lightly, frowning when she felt it warmer than it should be. She gestured for Damien to come over and put his hand there. "If she get hotter, make drink lots of fluids. What her name, anyway?" She realized that her friend had never once mentioned the girl's name.

7. Characters in this post:
    Oh, ok. He took the bag. Eh, they'll probably be fine. You know them, they can get into trouble, but they usually find they're way out. He walked over to Lenna and felt Josephine's forehead. She was pretty warm. He nodded at Lenna.

He started to zone out a bit. He heard Lenna ask him what her name was.
    Huh? Oh, uhh. Josephine. It felt odd saying her name, but he was sure he would get used to it. If she stayed, that is. He assumed she was, since she was a shape shifter and didn't seem to have anywhere else to go.

8. Characters in this post:
    She followed the kids and after a rather tiring walk they arrived at the musty town. She had not answered Mary's question about her field of magic skills. It was not like she insisted to be unpopular; she purely had no idea. When she had a good look at the town where she and Hiroshi first met, she noticed something strange. She felt some other people, possibly local inhabitants, were within the town. There were new footsteps on the semi-sanded ground. Human footsteps.

She looked up and peered at the lad standing beside her, "Hörst du... Do you hear it? Any strangers talking?" she knew Hiroshi had exceptionally sensitive ears, so she wondered if he could hear some strangers' voices.

9. Characters in this post:
    Michael, hearing what the lady said, nodded and smiled. He could understand Hiroshi being able to hear so well, as Lenna was normally the same unless distracted. "If you can hear anyone, it's probably Lenna, or Damien. Or both. They're good friends. Damien was here long before us three." He turned when he heard his sister cry out "Lenna!" and saw their caretaker, in snow leopard form, standing a little ways away. She was growling, teeth bared, but she wasn't doing anything else, which meant she didn't know what to do about the situation. He ran over with his sister to hug her around the neck and explain the situation.

Lenna nodded and headed towards the front door, planning on heading out to check on the two kids despite assurances. "Just bring her to my house when she wake up. I get her clothes." She opened the door, about to say something else, when the wind shifted direction and she caught Mary and Michael's scents coming from the main road into town. The problem was, they were accompanied by two other scents that she didn't know. She snarled, shifted form and dashed down the road, intent on getting to her young charges. She stopped just in front of them, confused by what she saw. It was obvious that they weren't normals, due to the fact that she could see that the male had cat ears, and that Mary was voluntarily walking with them. She just wasn't sure what to do with the kids so close to someone who was probably just as dangerous as herself. She stood there growling until Michael and Mary noticed her and ran over.

10. Characters in this post:
    Ok. He watched as Lenna dashed out. He was slightly confused. Then he smelled something. People. People besides the two kids and Lenna were outside. He started to walk towards the door, and then decided he should try to wake Josephine up. He wasn't sure if the people would be friendly or not. He walked over to her and crouched.

Josephine. Wake up. He whispered in her ear. Please wake up! He was a bit on edge. He couldn't wait too long for her to wake up if the others were in trouble. He knew they could handle themselves, but he was still nervous. He nudged her on the shoulder a bit. Wake up! He said, just above a whisper.

11. Characters in this post:
    Following the group through the forest for what felt like forever, Hiroshi was becoming rather bored with all the walking. His tail remained stiff against his back to keep hidden from anyone's view, it was true that they had all seemed to accept the fact that he had the ears of an animal but he wasn't exactly sure if they'd still remain the same if he had the tail as well. The reaction was probably going to be the same and all, but Hiroshi decided to keep it hidden rather then take the chances at all. Once they had returned to the abandoned town that he had met Monika earlier at, his own eyes widened up as he turned his head left and right a couple of times. There were more people around here, different people that weren't here when he had first come here. Both of his ears had twitched slightly as he turned his gaze over toward Monika for a moment after hearing her question if there were any strangers talking around the area. Right before he could even speak a single word, hearing the boy in front of them speak up saying that it was probably either Lenna or someone named Damien that Hiroshi could probably hear. He couldn't help but tilt his head in confusion on who those people could be. All Hiroshi really knew was that the 'Lenna' person was the other shapeshifter like himself.

Without so much as a warning, when the young girl randomly blurted out the name 'Lenna' into the open. Hiroshi's ears quickly perked up since he hadn't expected that much of a loud noise coming from out of nowhere so suddenly. The sound of someone or something growling had caught his attention quickly as Hiroshi turned his head over toward the direction of what looked like a home. There was a large snow leopard coming out of the home growling and looking rather angry with seeing both himself and Monika. Seeing the anger in it's eyes, Hiroshi's own eyes widened in shock as he stood on his guard in case the animal was planning on attacking. "Wh-who....i-is that?" still with his horrible accent due to his Japanese, Hiroshi was able to still get some English out to hope that someone would be able to answer his question. However, when the two kids had bolted off toward the leopard randomly; Hiroshi had reached out in efforts to stop them on thoughts that the animal would hurt them. "W-wait!" He had called out to them, only to see that the animal didn't attack them whatsoever; rather it seemed to understand when the kids began speaking with it. "Monika, that Lenna?..You think?" Leaning over toward her side slightly and pointing at the leopard just barely with his index finger lifting up, Hiroshi had did his best on speaking low to a whisper so that the animal wouldn't hear him.

12. Characters in this post:
    Seeing the snow Leopard growling defensively at them, Monika instinctly started thinking of escape ways. Without turning her face to any other direction, her eyes sweep from left to right, hoping to sneak away. But soon enough the kids went to the beast's side and lovingly called it Lenna. The leopard relaxed and so did the witch.

The man in kimono asked for her opinion on Mary and Michael's caretaker. "That Lenna thing... Can't you remember it?" her lips split into a joking smile, "Those little ones said you were just like Lenna. Perhaps this is how I should interpret it?" Playfully the smiley young witch elbowed the Japanese, hinting him to check it out. "Gott sei Dank (thank God), I finally understand what you meant before."

13. Characters in this post:
    Josephine forced her tired eyes open when she herd a familiar voice calling for her to wake up. She looked up and saw that it was Damien, her hands went up to her eyes as she rubbed them slowly then sat up a little. "What is it..? You look nervous.." She tilted her head a little, causing strands of her long black hair fall over one of her eyes.

14. Characters in this post:
    There's people outside. He said quietly. I don't know who they are. I need to go see whats going on and I figured I should wake you up...Just- just in case. He couldn't bring himself to say anything else. He was pretty nervous by now. He bit his lip gently, unconsciously making sure he didn't bite through his lip. Do you think you could stand? You could come outside with me, but I probably couldn't support you the whole time. I have no idea if Lenna is in trouble...

He realized she would probably be confused by that, since she wasn't awake when Lenna was here.
    She lives here. He explained. He thought of telling her that Lenna was a shape shifter too, but decided to wait. There were more important matters right now.

15. Characters in this post:
    She nodded and sat up fully, trying her best to stand. She pushed herself up off the couch and made sure to Put almost all of her weight on the leg that wasn't hurt. She felt Light headed, which usually meant that she had lost a good amount of blood. She sighed and looked up at Damien and decided to see if she at least could walk to him first.

She felt like a new born child trying to learn how to walk again, she was so used to flying that she figured that she didn't need to know how anymore. But since she was wounded, she would have no choice but to learn again. She limped over to Damien and stopped beside him. Just limping that little distance tired her out.
    "ahh..I can walk.." She rubbed the back of her head and hoped that Damien wasn't good at catching lies.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Oi! Where the hell did the house go!? I could have sworn it was right here!" Tay was still dragging Maggie behind him. The three of them were far ahead of the others, they were further into town too. He finally let go of Maggie's hand, afraid that he was gripping onto her hand too hard.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, looking at the three homes in front of him. It was odd that he couldn't remember which house he had stayed at the first time.
    "Uhh....Okay how bout we split up! There are three houses and three of us, it shouldn't take long for us to figure out which one is mine! It will have lots of..ehh..Junk i guess inside! Right, lets go!" Tay marched over to the house on the right, expecting that Reese and Maggie would check the other two. Of course there were more houses in the town but he narrowed the search down to just the three.

17. Characters in this post:
    After listening to Mary and Michael's explanation for why they were with these people, Lenna carefully shrugged off the kids arms and walked towards the newcomers. She circled them slowly, sniffing to get a feel for them. She bared her teeth to see how they'd react. If the cat man was like her and had more animal instincts then human, he would react, and then he would realize she meant no harm. If he was more human, she wanted to see how much animal was in him.

She also wanted to see what the female would do. She had obviously been looking for some way out before she had seen the kid's reactions, and acording to Mary, she woman was a witch, though she hadn't said what her specialties were. She might just have to wait to find out. She wasn't going to let either of them near her charges again if they reacted badly to her obviously fake challenge.

18. Characters in this post:
    Damien watched as Josephine limped over to him. He raised an eyebrow at her when she said she could walk. He had a feeling that she was lying. Are you sure? It doesn't look to easy for you... He looked her over. Her leg looked better with the bandage on it now. Lenna did a pretty good job. Of course she did! That's pretty much all she was taught to do! He thought of what she had told him about her past, wondering if she had really told him the whole story. He shrugged it off, and looked back down at Josephine.

19. Characters in this post:
    "e-eh? No no I'm fine!" The words came flying out of her mouth as quickly as she thought. No doubt that it made her look like she was lying even more. She hung her head and looked down at her pale bare feet. Even her feet were considered 'perfect', well at least that's what everyone told her. She hated being called perfect. She hated even the thought of perfection.

she bit down on her bottom lip and saw that someone had re-wrapped her leg, far better than she had before. Damien couldn't have done it because of the blood..was it that other person Damien was talking about?
    Lenna, was that her name..? "S-so um, who is lenna?"

20. Characters in this post:
    He smirked a bit. You're lying. Lying right through your teeth. He chuckled. He followed her gaze to her leg. Lenna? She's a...friend. She's lived here for a few months. Her, and the two kids she looks after. Mary and Michael. He thought about how much he should explain. He decided to tell her just enough so he wouldn't be getting too many questions. Lenna is a shape shifter. She turns into a snow leopard. Michael is the oldest of the two siblings. He's a wizard. Then there's his little sister Mary. She's a witch.

He grabbed her arm and put it around his neck. He started to walk slowly towards the door. Lenna took care of your leg. And my side too. She was taught by a wizard, I guess you could say. She's pretty good.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Ohh" Josephine blinked at all of the new information she was receiving. Only one question came to her mind. She wanted to ask, but she was to embarrassed to ask, and partly because she was afraid what the answer might be. She took a quick glance up at Damien as he put her arm around his neck, she really was short compared to him. She blushed and looked down at her legs as she walked.

"So..emm..Is Lenna..your girlfriend?" Her face turned bright red as she panicked and spoke fast "N-not that its any of my business, I-I'm just curious t-that's all!" She'd sounded like a stuttering idiot. Why do you want to know anyway? would you be jealous if he said yes that she was? N-no, I said I'm just curious! She shook her head and continued to look down, waiting for what his answer would be.

22. Characters in this post:
    He laughed. No. I really don't think we would make a great couple anyway. We butt heads too much. I think of her more as a sister, and Mary and Michael as my little siblings. There pretty much the only people I've known for a while. They're the closest thing to a family I have right now.

He rubbed the back of his head, thinking of his little brother, Derek. He was the person he missed most. They were always very close. He assumed his parents had told Derek that he abandoned him, ran away for no apparent reason. Derek probably believed them to. He had a feeling Derek pretty much hated him now, but was still wanting to believe they would see each other again.
    Someday.

He shook the thought out of his head. He saw that they had come to the door and opened it. He walked outside and closed the door. There he saw Lenna, in leopard form, Mary, Michael, and some other people. He stood there silently as he watched Lenna walk around the people.

23. Characters in this post:
    Reese bent over, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "Damn kid... What were you thinking taking off like that?" He looked up at Tay wondering if it had anything to do with Maggie or if there was some reason he wanted to get away from the other. Rubbing his face he shrugged and followed Tay's lead, walking into the third house. Instantly he smacked his head on a low hanging support beam and let out a loud curse. Rubbing the bleeding cut on his face he frowned and continued to look around the empty home.

It had an old bed and a dresser, a table. Not much else, but with things gathered and made it could become home. Reese nodded. "This isn't it Tay!" He called out as he went back out the door, ducking low this time to avoid another knock to the head.

Maggie frowned when Tay released her hand. It felt oddly cold now as she flexed her fingers and let her hand drop to her side as she looked at the row of beat up homes. At least Tay wanted to live near her. That was good right? And having Reese there was good too, he seemed to care like a brother would, if she knew what having a brother felt like.

With the other boys trying to find Tay's home she picked the last house and walked in. It smelled, like Tay. Looking around she saw odd bits of clothes that looked like his thrown about and food like the stuff in his pockets on the table. Maggie smiled to herself but stopped before she went in any furter. "Tay! I think this is your place!" She called out the door.

24. Characters in this post:
    double post

25. Characters in this post:
    "Hey, good job Mags!" He hadn't known Maggie for long, but somehow the nickname Mags sounded like a name he'd been calling her for forever. He hopped out of the window of the house he was in and dashed to the one Maggie was at.

"Yep, This is my place alright!" It looked like a boy's room. A typical, messy space. He opened the door and dashed in, checking to see if all of his food was still there. "Oh thank god! Its all here!" He hugged the food as if it were something precious to him."Well, make yourselves at home guys! Unless you tow want your own houses." Either way, Tay was okay with both options.

He began to take out the food that had been stuffed in his pockets. He pulled out a whole two bags of chips, three apples, the big bag of chicken, a bag of cookies, five sandwiches, and 3 chocolate bars. He set all of that beside his already huge pile of food.
    "I have enough food here to last about 2 months! Err..If I eat the right amount..But I'm all hungry and stuff!" He was arguing with himself about how he ate too much. "But at least I don't get fat..That's a plus right? Still you idiot that's no reason to-" He froze where he stood and looked back at Reese and Maggie.. "eheh...Don't mind me!"

26. Characters in this post:
    Her eyes rounded behind the lens as the leopard came close to Hiroshi and her. "Was meinst du..." the ill-mannered witch hid behind the Japanese and gripped his left arm, hissing at the leopard. She did not like being aced by others. Raising an eyebrow she stuck her tongue out at Lenna. It was silly, yet that boosted her confidence effectively. "Catty, this Lenna is not as cute as you." she abruptly joked to the Japanses lad whose arm she was holding.

Quite a few seconds later Lenna still had not attacked. She had just been growling and glaring there. Monika felt there was nothing else to fear. She stepped forward to the side of the young man in kimono. "So?" she was tired of the silence already, plus after the three long walks she could not feel her legs.

27. Characters in this post:
    Still standing there, remaining completely unaware of what to do. Hiroshi had turned his attention back onto Monika when she had replied to his earlier question on if this leopard was actually the two kids' caretaker; Lenna. Hearing her joking tone of if Hiroshi could remember Lenna simply because they were told by the two kids that the Lenna person was just like him. He couldn't help but give a light chuckle to himself, he was able to understand a bit much more of the English lanuage while he had been walking around and speaking with Monika. What he hadn't wished for her to know was that he had another form that could turn into what the leopard in front of them was. It may not be the samething, but it was close enough since it was another animal that was still in the cat family.

However, without so much as a warning when Monika had actually elbowed Hiroshi in the side. A light gasp of his own escaped his lips as he turned his head over to get a complete view of what she was doing. "W-what?" He had asked curiously, his guard was still on the leopard in front of them; the two kids were speaking with it and it seemed to respond kindly to them. Although it could've been a completely different story to both himself and Monika, if it were to approach them.

Within what seemed like only a couple of minutes of the two kids speaking with the leopard. Once their conversation was done, seeing as how the leopard had began to make it's way toward the two of them. Hiroshi's own ears had began to flatten down against his head, a light glare of his own began to follow the leopard as it circled the two of them. His tail more stiff then ever in case this would turn more bad into a conflict. It hadn't taken very long but soon enough when the leopard had done nothing to the two of them, Hiroshi's own ears began to loosen up; realizing that there wasn't much danger from this animal. The way Monika acted toward the animal on hiding behind him, Hiroshi was actually rather confused on how she would've expected him to be able to defend her. Once his gaze had returned onto the large animal, he couldn't help but actually ask out of curiosity. "You are...Lenna?"

28. Characters in this post:
    Lenna's ears perked up and she stopped baring her teeth, coming to a stop before the two new comers once again. She concentraited, shifting back into human form so that she could actually talk to the two people, and answer the man named Hiroshi's question. She cocked her head to the sidenot caring that she was still crouched on the ground, not at all near eye level, unwavering stare still pinned on the two. "Yes, I Lenna. You are Hiroshi, Michael say. And you," here she focussed more on the woman, "never answer Mary's question, but she say you are witch like her. You have interesting reactions to large, threatening animals." She chuckled lightly. Now addressing both of them, she stood up, "You are both new, so you speak with Damien. He help you find houses, or house if you want live together. I more... doctor of village. Still, if you need help, ask. We help each other here."

She turned her gaze to Hiroshi once again. "You more human. You human first, animal after, yes? That normal around here. I more animal. Sorry if I react bad to what seem like random things, instincts not always fun." She nodded to both of them, turning around, only to see Josephine and Damien standing in his doorway. She hissed in annoyance, growling lowly as she stalked over, glaring at the vampire.

Michael, on the other hand, ran over to the two now that Lenna was done with her inspection. "Come on, it's almost dark, and it's never good to be caught out in the dark around these parts. Shape shifters have a better chance, but it's still better to be safe than sorry. Here, I'll introduce you to Damien." He turned around only to see Lenna stalking towards the vampire, and she did not look happy. "That can't be good."

Mary giggled, walking up next to her brother. "Oh, he's in for it now. He's obviously done something to annoy her again. Dunno why he never thinks of how she'll react when she's probably the only one who would ever be able to actually hurt him." She nodded sagely, as if imparting some important wisdom.

29. Characters in this post:
    Watching as how the leopard had finally calmed down to the point that the sharp teeth it was baring toward Hiroshi and Monika the whole time finally went away. A light mental sigh of relief came through his thoughts, at least this meant that there was no chance of a conflict coming out of all of this. It hadn't taken long before the leopard seemed to had began to shape shift into what looked more like a young girl. So this was what the two kids had meant by that Lenna was just like him, it was true after-all. This girl may not have had the ears nor the tail that he had of the animal, but she had the ability to change into one and as well from her voice she also sounded partially animal-like.

Being told that she was indeed the girl named Lenna that the two kids had mentioned earlier. Hiroshi nodded in agreement when she had gotten his name correctly. Although the one thing that had caught him off guard was when he and Monika were told to speak with someone named Damien to get a house if not houses; depending on whether Hiroshi and Monika wished to live together or not. The thought of the two of them being in the same house as though they were living together was a bit strange for him. Ever since he had left his own house after having killed his own family, Hiroshi was never really too comfortable with living with anyone else. "T-thank you."

Before he could even actually begin to go searching for the male named Damien, hearing as Lenna had explained to Hiroshi that he was a human first then animal. He had raised an eyebrow in curiosity of what she had meant, although when she had spoken about how she was more animal and apologized for her earlier actions due to the animal instincts. Hiroshi's own eyes widened slightly on understanding what she had meant. "Oh. uhm, yes..I is...human." even with learning a bit more of English, there were still some sentences he needed help on getting through.

Watching as how Lenna had walked off toward another male, looking rather upset. Hiroshi had simply looked over toward the young boy who made his way up to himself and Monika, telling them that he'd introduce the two of them to Damien. "Uhmm..okay. You come with, Monika?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Damien watched Lenna talk to the two people. He could just barely hear them. The guy was a shape shifter and the girl was a witch. That was all that he really got. He also heard his name. Then he saw Lenna start to walk over to him. She was glaring at him.

Uh-oh. Here, lean against this. He said to Josephine. He moved her arm and leaned her against the door way a little. He walked slowly towards Lenna, wondering why she was so irritated. He also saw that Michael, Mary, and the two other people were starting to walk towards them. I'm in trouble with her huh? Yup. I am in big trouble.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 407