Login to your account

Alone...

In a world of 'normals', it is hard for others to survive. They are burned at the stake, chased down, drowned, and many other horrid things. They are outcasts; rejects. No one seems to care about them. Thats how they end up here, in Teelu.......

Tags: fantasy, vampire, witch, wizard

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nyss333

Created: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 407

Thread: Alone...

1. Characters in this post:
    Michael shook his head as he filled the pot half with water, half with vegetable stock. "We should be fine. We were just planning on making soup or stew. Whatever it turns out to be. You don't have to have any 'cause we don't like out meat as rare as you do." He placed the large pot on the largest burner, and turned the dial so that it high enough to bring the liquid to a low simmer, but low enough that they would have enough time to prepair all the ingredients. That done, he pulled out another cutting board and a cleaver, and started chopping the meat into bite-sized pieces.

Mary shook her head as she climbed onto a short stool, too short to really help with any preparations without it. As she started chopping vegetables, she spoke with a definate teasing tone of voice. "Besides, if you get..." here she paused to give Damien a sly smirk, "peckish, you know where Lenna keeps the blood packets. Just take care of Ms. Black Bird over there, and we'll all be occupied."

2. Characters in this post:
    Lenna sighed, seeing the cuts on the large man's forehead and cheek. They looked fairly healed, but it would be good to check them over. "Once you done with that, bear-man, I wish to look over those cuts. I village doctor; I want make sure they not infected."

She thought for a moment, and turned back to Tay. "Also, if you can get along for evening with my vampire friend, I wish to invite you all for dinner. My charges, Mary and Michael, will probably prepair too much, like always." She smiled fondly as she thought of the two young magic users. "If you would wish, I seat you far away from Damien. I have big table."

3. Characters in this post:
    She felt insecure sleeping in an unfamiliar environment. Monika restlessly opened her eyes and gawked at the antiquated, peeling ceiling. Although she had already cleaned the bed with magic, the witch thought it was not as cozy as her own bed back in the big city. She sat up, put her glasses on and tossed her long hair to the back. It was so quiet. Not having Hiroshi around, she was somewhat lonely.

Monika thereat stepped outside the old house and walked towards the place where that male vampire lived.

4. Characters in this post:
    Oh. Umm, uh. Okay. He said, now feeling pretty indifferent to what they wanted to do. He walked over by Josephine. He grabbed a chair and spun it around, so it was facing away form her. He then sat down on it backwards, so he was looking at her. He rested his arms on the back of the chair.

So, ummmm. How's your leg? He asked, looking down at it. It was nicely wrapped up. Lenna did a really good job. It's amazing how much she knows for her age.

5. Characters in this post:
    Maggie hung her head a bit as she was ignored but she didn't say anything. She wiped her hot hands on her dress and tried to keep them from getting even warmer. She cringed slightly as Tay started yelling at Reese and the naked woman. Her own face flushed at the other girls much more developed body and instantly she felt self conscious but she just shrank down more into her seat.

As Reese ushered the woman back to Tay's room, Maggie got to her feet and disappeared back to the room Tay had given her. Sitting down on the bed she drew her knees up and rested her chin on them. "I wish I could make him happy..." She mumbled to herself. He's always so upset...

Reese Took a step back, almost stepping onto Leann. A large arm wrapped back around har to keep from knocking her down, but the contact caused his face to flush. "Calm down dude. Okay okay!" He ushered his new friend into the bedroom that was Tay's and found a shirt that was in better shape to give her. Then found some pants that would hopefully fit. Walking back out to the kitchen to let Leann change Reese scratched his head and eyed the new woman. "I see I'm not the only one making new friends..."

6. Characters in this post:
    Leann stood there awkwardly as she looked around the room and then down at the clothes that Reese had handed her. She pulled the shirt over her head, and put the pants on but had to roll them up so they would fit a little better.

She un-tucked her hair from under the shirt and sighed a little, walking out of the room. Although she had just had a taste of Reese's blood, she found herself becoming hungry again. She bit down on her lip and backed away into the corner of the room, sitting there in the dark.

Josephine blushes and looked up at Damien as he asked how her leg was. "I-its fine.." She tried to hide her face behind her hair as she spoke to him. Why was she so nervous around him? She shook her head a little, causing strands of her long black hair to fall in front of her eyes.

7. Characters in this post:
    Reese glanced over as he heard the bedroom door open. He managed to give her a dopey grin, now that she was clothed, despite the redness on his face. But the smile faded as he watched her shrink back into the corner. Scratching his head he looked over at Tay and the strange woman with... spots? Maggie had managed to disappear. Weird. Then he looked back to Leann. Walking over to her he felt like he was towering over her as he stood before her so he squatted down. He hesitated before he put a hand on her knee to get her attention. "Everything okay?" He tried another lopsided smile.

8. Characters in this post:
    Leann closed her eyes and turned her head away from Reese. It was embarrassing enough that she had taken some of his blood, right when they first met. And now she was hungry again. She frowned and held herself tightly. Wanting to sink further into the corner. "Y-yeah..everything is fine.." Her voice sounded cold again, distant as if she were a totally different person.

She bowed her head, causing her pink hair to fall in front of her face.

9. Characters in this post:
    He frowned when she looked away. Swallowing hard he tried to ignore the part of him that was so nervous around women. Reaching a hand up he brushed her hair away and gently took her chin. Once she was looking at him he gave her a sad smile. "Please don't lie to me. You don't have to tell me everything... but, don't lie to me." if she didn't want to talk he wasn't going to make her. Rising to his feet he grabbed a chair and fell into it, the old wood groaning under his weight.

10. Characters in this post:
    She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands and hungrily looked up at Reese. She sniffled and looked up into his brown eyes. "It's not their fault you know.." Leann was speaking nonsense, after all she was a little on the crazy side because of her vampiric traits.

She licked her lips as her eyes wandered over Reese's face and went down to his neck where she saw her previous bite marks, now all healed and clean. She bit her lower lip, trying with all her might not to pounce on him.

11. Characters in this post:
    Reese turned and looked at her, eyebrow cocked up a bit. What she said didn't make any sense. And her voice had that weird tone again, the same one from earlier when he had smacked his face in teh woods and she got hungry... This didn't seem good. "Um, uh... Not whose fault?" He asked softly, looking back at her. The big man was worried, he glanced over at Tay, frowning. The boy was a werewolf, Leann a vampire, it wasn't a good mix, maybe bringing her here wasn't such a good idea.

Maybe we should go next door and fix that place up... he thought to himself. "Tay... uh... can I talk to you?" He got to his feet and went over to the boy, putting his big hand on the kids shoulder as he glanced back at Leann. "Lets go outside..." He wanted to cut the tension in the room. IT was bad.

12. Characters in this post:
    Tay blinked and glared/blushed at the new girl that just showed up with Reese. He tilted his head after Maggie had left and frowned. Great going you've upset her.. He frowned even more as he followed Reese outside.

He stood there and folded his arms over his chest and pouted up at Reese. "You brought a naked woman to my house." Was all that Tay said.

13. Characters in this post:
    Reese shut the door behind them as Tay spoke. He nodded. "Yeah dude I know.... I couldn't just leave her out there though." He sighed. "I figured she could come stay here in town.... If you don't want her in your house I'll fix up the place next door and we'll stay over there... I just... I don't know." He couldn't bring himself to tell the kid he didn't want to leave him alone either. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you first or anything but I...." He ran his hands through his hair not really sure of what else he should be saying.

Maggie was staring at the wall trying to think of some way she could cheer Tay up when she heard the front door shut. "Did they leave?" She mumbled to herself. Getting to her feet she walked back out the the kitchen. She didn't see the boys, but she spied the new girl sitting in the corner. Slowly walking over to her, Maggie wrapped her arms around herself. "Um... hi, I'm Maggie... Where did the boy's go?" She asked softly, looking around towards the front door.

14. Characters in this post:
    Leann quickly looked up at Maggie, her eyes not a dangerous blood red. "Lovely lovely, Maggie can you help me..?" She slowly licked her lips as he eyes wandered over to Maggie's neck. She extended her hands innocently towards Maggie, as a trap.

Tay sighed heavily and tapped his fingertips on his stomach as he thought silently. "Its fine, you two can stay in the house if you want, Just, keep her away from Maggie, alright? Something seem's off about that chick.." She looked down at his arms and shivered a little.

15. Characters in this post:
    Maggie looked back to her, head tilted a bit. "Help you?" She echoed softly. She didn't want to seem rude, she was finally making friends and it'd be mean to say no right? "Sure, I guess..." She nodded slowly placing her hands in the ones the other woman held out. Maggie shivered at the touch of her cold skin. Or was it that Maggie was always so hot? She didn't know, something just felt weird.

Reese looked down at Tay and nodded. "Thanks..." But his comment about Maggie surprised him. "Yeah, sure if you think that's best..." Reese frowned. Something did seem off with Leann, but she had just fed. He ran his hand over the tender spot on his neck. She couldn't possibly be hungry again, could she?

16. Characters in this post:
    Leann pulled Maggie in closer so she went onto her knees in front of her. "I'll whisper it to you, okay..?" Lean's face started to move in as her tiny fangs bared.

"Alright, lets get back inside before they wonder where we are" Tay turned his back to Reese as he opened the door, only to find Maggie in the corner with Leann. Tay stared in shock, he didn't quite know what was happening. It was if the time around the room had stopped. He couldn't bring himself to run to Maggie, even though his head was screaming.

17. Characters in this post:
    With her guidance, Maggie knelt down before her, turning her ear towards the woman's lips. Sweet innocent Maggie was oblivious to the ways and even the other beings of the world. She had no idea what this woman wanted, but she was nervous. Her heart was racing, thumping in her chest.

Reese nodded and followed the boy, ducking to get inside the house. He froze when he entered the house seeing Maggie kneeling before Leann. It could have been something as innocent as girls sharing a secret, but with the way his new friend had been acting he wasn't so sure. It took him a moment to find his voice. "L-Leann?" He questioned.

18. Characters in this post:
    Lean's lips pressed against Maggie's neck, her tongue trailed over it for a moment before she suddenly bit down hard onto her neck right as she herd Reese call her name. Her eyes shot open, she suddenly gained little control of herself as she continued to such the blood from Maggie.

Tay's eyes widened more are he finally managed to put a foot in front of the other. He dashed to the corner and ripped Maggie from Leann's grip and to stop the bleeding he put his hand over the bite on her neck. He held her close to him as he moved away from the corner. "Reese, What the hell?!"

Leann sat there, her eyes still bright red as a little blood rolled down her chin. She was very hungry, and starting to lose control again. She reached her arms up for Reese, she'd savored the taste of his blood, and wanted more.

19. Characters in this post:
    Maggie's eyes got wide as the woman's mouth met her neck. "Wha..." Her features burned red, blood rushing to her face. And then she felt the sharp pain. A stabbing sensation shot through her and her body felt like it was crumbling in the woman's arms as the blood was pulled from her. Instantly paling, the small girl's vision started to falter as she felt someone grab her from behind and pull her away from the vampire. Her normally bright eyes blinked a few times as she looked up and tried to focus on Tay. Maggie tried to cling to him, but her grip was pretty pathetic as he dragged her away. "Tay..." She mumbled as her hand reached up and found his pressed against her neck. Pulling her fingers away she saw blood on them and froze before the reality of what had happened clicked. "She bit me..." a few tears clung to the corners of her eyes. She didn't understand, and she could barely stand.

Reese rushed in after Tay and when he grabbed Maggie, he got between Leann and the other two. Frowning down at her he took her hands in on of his and wiped the blood off her chin with the other. "I'll take care of it Tay." Pulling Leann to her feet he ushered her out the door to the front porch. kneeling down before her he shook he head and then looked away, showing her his neck. "You can't just bite anyone. Some one Maggie's size can't handle that. I barely can... If you get hungry just say so and i'll let you have some of ... my blood." He felt awkward saying that. "Okay? Now, you still hungry?" He asked not really looking forward to dealing with Tay after all of this.

20. Characters in this post:
    Leann's eyes clouded over as she stared up at Reese. More like, she saw threw him and beyond. "Are they angry with me..?" She finally focused on Reese "Are you angry with me..?" She reached up her hands and set them on either side of his face and pulled him down. "Reese has the loveliest blood, lovely as lovely" She cooed and brought his face down further so that their lips were almost touching. She then tilted her head to the side, pressing her mouth against his neck as her fangs slowly sunk into his neck, her hands on his shoulders.

Tay held Maggie close. "Yes, she bit you, but its over now..does it hurt?" He frowned even more. What if she was in a lot of pain? He continued to press against her nech to keep pressure on it so it would stop bleeding.

21. Characters in this post:
    Maggie winced as Tay's hand pressed on the bleeding wound. She whimpered slightly and nodded. "Why did she bite me?" She asked wiping at her teary eyes and smearing a little bit of blood across her cheeks from her hands. "Did I do something wrong?" She looked up at him, her face still incredibly pale. "I was looking for you... I just... wanted to cheer you up." She mumbled.

Reese shook his head. "I'm not mad at you... Tay... is a different story..." Her voice was mesmorizing as her cool hands landed on the side of his blushing face. His eyes darted away before finding hers again. "Reeally?" He asked her as she drew closer. "I didn't think I was that special..." He wondered if he should lean in and connect their lips but before he could think of it, Leann tilted away and sank her teeth into his neck. He cringed. "I hope this gets less painful." he said through gritted teeth as he felt himself getting lightheaded.

22. Characters in this post:
    "I don't know..You didn't do anything wrong maybe she just hadn't had anything in a while.." He used his other hand to wipe the blood off of Maggie's cheek. "You look like you might pass out..you should go lay down"

Leann continued to suck blood from Reese's neck, her hands gripping tighter onto his shoulders, her eyes slowly starting to fade back to pink. She pulled herself away and fell to her knees, feeling very sleepy. For some reason, Reese's blood made her very calm and tired. She looked up at him with his blood on her lips as her eyes fully went back to pink.

23. Characters in this post:
    Maggie gripped his hand. "I don't.... Will you stay with me?" She asked. She did feel really tired, laying down was probably a good thing. The girl tried to stumble back towards the room he had given her but stopped and leaned back into Tay.

Reese wobbled a bit, he could feel the energy sapping from him as she took more blood. He needed to eat something. When she finally pulled away she was spinning. Reese blinked a few times to get her into focus and shook his head as he fell to a seat on his butt. He could feel a small trail of blood dripping down his chest now as he looked over at Leann. "Feel better now?" He asked after a few deep breaths.

24. Characters in this post:
    Tay scooped Maggie up in his arms and carried her to the room he gave her. He gently set her on the bed and sat down on the edge and looked down at her. "Sure, I'll stay" Ge reassuringly smiled down at her.

Leann crawled onto Reese's lap as she leaned in again and kissed his neck, her tongue trailing over the bite mark which caused it to heal like the last time. She sat back and looked up at him with sleepy eyes. "I'm sorry Reese.." She looked down at her hands.

25. Characters in this post:
    Maggie wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up, an awkward blush covering her pale face. She let him go as he set her down on the bed and looked up at him, a small smile touched her lips. "Thanks." She said sleepily. Maggie hesitated for a moment before she reached out and found his hand, holding onto it as her eyelid got heavier.

Reese's face turned red again as the woman crawled into his lap, her mouth descending on his neck once more. She licked the wound and healed the injury again and Reese nodded slightly. Arms loosely around her Reese looked down at her as he leaned back against the side of the house. "Sorry for what?" He yawned. "I offered..." His arms tightened a bit, pulling her closer. "I... need some sleep though. And a good meal befoer I can let you do that again." His voice was trailing off

26. Characters in this post:
    Damien couldn't help but smile slightly at Josephine. It had been a long day, but she seemed to make it better. That's good. He said quietly.

He suddenly smelled something. He had smelled it recently, but didn't smell it very often.
    Human blood. Oh, God no! His stomach growled. His eyes flashed red. He suddenly realized how hungry he actually was. He clutched his stomach, as if he could hold his hunger in. No, no. Oh, no.He muttered. No. Not now.

Damien very seldom lost control; of his hunger, that is. He was usually very good a keeping it under control, even when he was really hungry. Now though, he was having trouble. For some reason, the small scent trail of the human blood was making him crazy. He needed to do something. Quick.

27. Characters in this post:
    Leann rested her head against Reese's chest, listening to his quick heartbeat. She remembered that he was still shirtless from letting her use his shirt. She blushed at remembering that he was her naked.

Her body pressed up against his as she sighed tiredly and nuzzled her cheek against his bare warm chest.

Tay nodded and looked down at Maggie, letting her hold his hand. He blushed a little as he looked around the room then back down at Maggie's face. He used his other hand to brush her hair off of her face. "Sweet dreams Mags" He said silently.

28. Characters in this post:
    Josephine's eyes widened as she saw Damien's eyes glow red. Was he hungry? She blinked up at him and blushed a little. "U-um Damien..? Are you hungry? You can have some of my blood, I won't mind.." She pulled him close to her, hugging him closely against her, her head tilted a little so his face was close to her neck.

She whispered and closed her eyes.
    "Please, I want to help.."

29. Characters in this post:
    Maggie smiled softly and squeezed his hand. "You can take a nap too." She said sleepily, eyes finally closed as his fingers brushed across her forehead. Her cheeks were still flushed as she finally drifted off to sleep.

Reese swallowed hard as Leann curled up against him, her head against his chest. His heart was racing as heat flooded his face. At first he didn't know what to do with his hands having the woman sitting in his lap. But he was tired, another yawn escaping him so eventually he stopped caring and let his arms wrap around her, one brushing her hair back a bit before resting on her side. It wasn't long before he was softly snoring there on the porch.

30. Characters in this post:
    Ugh. I-I... Damien trailed off, hugging his stomach again. Th-the blood. I-It. Smells. Too. Good... Hungry. Ca- Can't resist. He leaned over, his forehead resting slightly on Josephine's shoulder. He closed his eyes. He suddenly lifted his head up and opened his eyes again. He was glaring, at nothing in particular, but almost like he was angry.

He couldn't take it any longer.
    I-I'm sorry. He whispered, mostly to himself.He grabbed the side of her neck, quickly, but gently. His other hand rested on her arm. He tilted her head slightly. Then, he bit down.

A ton of thoughts rushed through Damien's head, flooding his senses. He thought of everything that had happened that day. He thought of Lenna, and Mary and Michael. Even the fact that Mary and Michael were in the room. He thought of Josephine, everything they had already been through, and the taste of her sweet blood. He also thought of the first time he tasted human blood; the only time, before this.

He couldn't even keep track of the jumbled up thoughts in his head. The only thing he could focus on was Josephine.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 407