Login to your account

Alone...

In a world of 'normals', it is hard for others to survive. They are burned at the stake, chased down, drowned, and many other horrid things. They are outcasts; rejects. No one seems to care about them. Thats how they end up here, in Teelu.......

Tags: fantasy, vampire, witch, wizard

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nyss333

Created: 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posts 211 to 240 of 407

Thread: Alone...

1. Characters in this post:
    Instead of a slap a soft question. Not what he was expecting. "I...I uh... N-no. Not a giant. J-Just really tall." He tried to tell her, still not wanting to turn around. Rubbing the back of his head he chewed on his lower lip. "I um..." Still oblivious to her clothes on the shore, soaked or not, he shrugged out of his own wet shirt and handed it around to her. He was trying his hardest not to look in her direction. "H-here." The redness was spreading down his neck and ears.

"M-most of the buttons are gone." He blurted out. "But... at least you'll have something." He let out a small nervous laugh scratching the back of his head. Now that most of his upper body was exposed to her, she would be able to see numerous scars that littered his skin. Except for the large ugly one across his front until he turned around.

He cleared his throat to try and calm his nerves. "Um... w-what are.... you d-doing out here? All alone I mean?"

2. Characters in this post:
    For a moment, Leann hesitated. Deciding on weather or not to take the shirt. She stepped forward almost in a flash and put on the overly large shirt. It looked more like a nightgown on her. She did up what little buttons were left and then flipped her hair out of the shirt so that it could dry in the air. "I have clothes..but they're soaked because of you." She giggled lightly, even though she had a soft and gentle voice, she loved to make people feel guilty for the things that they did.

"I'm going home." Was what she said to the man's question. "I was on vacation somewhere in that direction.. But I'm on my way home now, my family's waiting for me, don'tcha know?" She smiled brightly.

Indeed Leann was on her way home. But there was no waiting family. They had all been murdered a while back, by Leann herself. She lost control one day and killed them. In return she was sent to the loony bin she had referred to it as 'vacation'. She killed everyone there too. But she lost all memory of that place and what she had done. She truly believed that she was on her way home and expecting a warm welcome home.

"So, what about you? What are you doing out here, spying on women bathing?" She raised her eyebrows and walked over in front of the man, looking down at him. Again, that question was another tease. She really didn't mind that she had been seen naked. To her the body was just skin and flesh, nothing wrong with exposing it.

3. Characters in this post:
    Reese ran a hand over his face hearing he had ruined her clothes. "I'm sorry." he mumbled. But hearing she was on her way to see her family he smiled nostalgically, wishing he was that lucky.

But then she came around before him. Face reddening again, Reese averted his eyes as much as he could, but didn't want to be rude. She was beautiful, pale skin and strawberry hair he hadn't ever seen before. His heart pounded in his chest.

Her question brought him from his staring and he blinked. "N-no! I wouldn't!" He tried to explain. "I was hungry, trying to uh, find some fish..." He looked around but his face plant into the water must have scared them all away. "I didn;t mean to walk in on you..." He tried to explain. "It really isn't safe for a woman out here all by herself though. You should um, be more careful."

4. Characters in this post:
    "Crap..." Tay realized the way that he gestured for Maggie to go look at the room, he had made it seem like he didn't want to talk to her anymore. "Way to go moron.." He growled at himself and decided to make hot chocolate. He hadn't had that in a while, maybe he would make some for Maggie too.

Once he was done making the hot chocolate, he poured it into two mugs. "Does she like marshmellows? " He grabbed a tiny bag of those mini marsh mellows, stuffed them into his pocket and then grabbed the mugs in either hand, started to walk down the hallway.

Once he got there, he knocked on the door with his foot since his hands were in use at the moment.
    "Err..Maggie? Can I come in?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Josephine blushed again at what Michael said to her. "Y-you can read minds?" She felt flustered. What a cruel thing to do, read another person's mind..Thoughts were personal, not meant to be seen by others. But he was just a kid, its not like it was his fault. Still..

Josephine kept her eyes closed and didn't say a word to Michael except "I already have a dress..I don't need to borrow clothes.." Just then, she sounded cold and bitter. She immediately felt bad for it too. Its not that she had meant for it to come out that way. "I'm s-sorry.." She looked away, wanting to shrink so small that no one would be able to see her.

6. Characters in this post:
    Maggie's eyes opened when she heard Tay outside her door. Sitting up she rubbed at her eyes. "Yeah you can come in." She said softly wondering what it was he wanted. She thought he was mad at her or something.

Her room was dark, she had never turned on the lights. Sitting there she watched Tay carry in in the cups curiously, her feet swinging slightly over the floor. She was a bit too short for them to touch the floor as she sat there. "You... can sit if you want. "She offered, scooting over a bit.

Pulling the bows from her her hair she let her long golden locks fall to the side as she ran her fingers through her hair. Setting the bows aside she looked up at Tay. "What do you have there?" She finally asked him.

7. Characters in this post:
    Pretty much getting his sleeved tugged on by someone, Hiroshi had taken a look down toward who was pulling him forward in a certain direction. Noticing how it was actually the young girl that was with her brother earlier. Being told that there were only a few houses that had all the stuff that was needed to live a normal life, Hiroshi continued to walk down the path with the young girl while his eyes continued to look around toward all the different houses that they were passing. Honestly, he didn't really care if he had a house that had everything that he needed anyway. All Hiroshi truly needed was a bed that he could sleep in, everything else wasn't really needed; food was something he could simply go out and search for on his own.

By the time he had noticed how Monika had already left his side to go into one of the homes herself. Hiroshi had been continuing to follow the young girl until he finally had come to a complete stop. "I..will..live, in that one?" Hiroshi had pointed toward one of the homes, not realizing that it didn't have any of the things he needed other then the bed he thought of. Hiroshi made his way toward the house anyway.

8. Characters in this post:
    Michael sniffled, hugging the clothes. "Sorry. I'm not a mind reader, I'm an element user. It's the aura thing I was talking about earlier. It makes my sister and me more empathetic. You just... you had an air about you that was sort of defeated, and you hated how people see you. I'm sorry, I told you, I talk to much. And the clothes are because it's always cold around here at night, no matter what season. You're already sick. I don't want anyone else dying around me..." He was very close to tears by this point, almost crushing the clothes to his chest. He gave Josephine a watery smile though, reaching out to take one of her hands. "It's not your fault. You're probably not used to people being nice to you for anything other than your looks. That's not gonna happen, at least not with our family. Although, Damien still finds you cute." He said the last part, trying to at least get her to stop being depressed.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Ah, I'm pretty sure that I can take care of myself." Leann flashed the man a smile, reveling her small sharp fangs. She only way one would notice she was a vampire is by touching her cold skin, or noticing her tiny fangs.

She bushed the strands of hair that had fallen, out of her face. She then extended her hand, holding it out for the man as a gesture that she wanted to help him up out of the water. "My name is Leann by the way..What's your name?" Her face softened as she waited there for the man to reply.

10. Characters in this post:
    Mary blinked, letting go of Hiroshi's sleeve when he walked up to a house. "Um, ok then. That house isn't totally clean yet, but if you're fine with it, we can help you finish later. Come by my house when you get hungry. It's the one with the dark brown roof with claw marks all over it. Kinda hard to miss." She turned back to Damien and the girl who still had yet to introduce herself. "Looks like we'll have to make another run into the citytown. We don't have enough bedding for this house as well as all the others. Damien, you wanna come this time? Lenna gets boring, refusing to talk when we're there."

11. Characters in this post:
    Reese quirked a brow when she revealed the tiny fangs behind her pink lips. A vampire. He knew of them, but had yet to ever meet one. "Ah... I see." He scratched his head again. Seeing her extended hand he hesitated before taking it. Still he helped himself most of the way, but he didn't want to be rude.

"M-my name's Reese." He stuttered. Looking around he found her clothes, frowning he hunched down and brushed a few pine needles off of them before picking up the damp articles. "I'm sorry about these..."

Then he got an idea. "You know. there's a town thats not too far away. For uh... people like us. you could come stay for a bit if you'd like. I mean, at least until your clothes are dry." She did say she was on her way home after all. Although, It would be nice to have some company his own age.

12. Characters in this post:
    Josephine was shocked. By now she felt pretty bad that she had almost made this boy cry. "I told you that I didn't mind you talking.." She got off of the chair, stood the best that she could and pulled Michael into a hug. It was gentle, something he hadn't done in a while. She missed hugging people. It was her way of telling people, or letting them know that everything was okay, that it was going to be okay.

At that last part she blushed again, causing her to smile and let out a tiny laugh. "You really are a good person, you know." She hugged him a little tighter then let go, sitting back down on the chair.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Its fine, I can get new ones when I go home..Thank you for the shirt.." She blushed only slightly, at Reese. She found him rather charming, even the thought made her blush. she shook her head and looked back up at him.

"A town, huh? Well alright, I'm kind of tired anyway!" She giggled and walked out of the water, and stood close to the edge. "So, where's this town anyway? Is it far?"

14. Characters in this post:
    "Its called hot chocolate. Its pretty good on cold nights. I thought you might like to try it..That is if you haven't already.." He sat down beside her and extended his arm a little, holding the mug out in front of her. "I um have marshmellows too..If you want them"

He waited for Maggie to take the cup. It wasn't too hot, but it was warm enough to enjoy the taste of the hot chocolate.

15. Characters in this post:
    Lenna was tracking the scent of blood, when she got distracted by a fresher trail. She could tell that it was from a deer, obviously injured, and took off after it. That was one difficulty; in this form, it was so much harder to resist her instincts. Not to mention that she hadn't eaten since that morning, having spent all day out in the forest looking for useful herbs.

Finally coming upon the deer, she saw that it was a buck, not quite young, but not old yet. It looked to have been injured by some other animal, though she couldn't tell what type from this distance. She took to the trees, making her way across branches until she came to one directly above the grazing animal. She leapt, landing her full weight on the animal's back, breaking it. It gave one desperate call before falling over dead. Lenna let out a loud yowl of triumph before starting to tear into her fallen pray.

16. Characters in this post:
    Michael laughed a bit. "Thank you! Mary always says I'm too naive, but there's some things that I understand better than she does, so I don't mind when she does. But you really should change, or at least put on the pants. I can help make sure it doesn't touch your injury. Lenna always lets me help when Mary and Damien get hurt and she needs the help; she says Mary is too impatient to help." He smiled and put the clothed on the table, and saw the tea he had put there.

"You really should drink your tea. Lenna makes it, and it really does help. She was taught by a.... Well, he was a rare type of wizard, that is refered to as a 'Warlock'. They use nature to do magic, rather than spells or chants or internal magic cores. I don't really know much about him, because Lenna won't talk about what happened and why he isn't here, but I suspect that he's the man I saw get killed when she rescued us, and I can tell that they were really close." The whole time he was talking, he had picked up the mug, carefully pressing it into Josephine's hands, and then walking over to the counter, pouring 4 more mugs of tea, and grabbing meat out of the freezer before setting it in a metal bowl. He had to stop talking when he started chanting a small spell to increase the heat in the bowl to help the meat thaw out.

17. Characters in this post:
    Maggie took the mug and wrapped her small hands around it. She smiled softly as the warmth spread into her hands and arms. Smelling the chocolatey drink she grinned. "This smells delicious!" she smiled at him. "I've never had any before." she sipped it as he mentioned marshmallows. Bangs fell over her bright eyes as she looked at him. "sure? I don't think I've ever had them either." she held the cup out for him to add them to it.

Grinning she sipped at the comforting drink. "Thank you." taking another sip she didn't realize that his weight on the bed had caused her to slide closer to him. "So you are really going to let me stay here?" she asked him, the thought still seeming so far off possible.

18. Characters in this post:
    Tay smiled at Maggie, and sipped some of his own hot chocolate. It had been a while. "Sure you can stay here! Unless of course you didn't want to."

He bit his lower lip and looked down into the mug. He really hoped that she would say she wanted to stay..He really did like her. S-stop that! You just met her! She shook his head and took another sip of the hot chocolate.

19. Characters in this post:
    Josephine sniffed at the tea. She didn't really like tea, it upset her stomach a lot. She also hated the taste of all tea, even coffee. But, she didn't want to be rude so she reluctantly took tiny sips of the tea, forcing it down. Her nose scrunched up as she shivered a little, tasting how icky it was to her. She wasn't about to go telling lies about how she thought it was good, but she didn't want to be rude by saying that it tasted awful so she just kept her mouth shut and continued to silently drink the tea.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Of course I want to stay." Maggie took another sip. "I like being with you." she stiffened, not quite realizing she had actually said that. Her features reddened as she looked down at the brown drink. Taking another sip of her hot chocolate she hoped he didn't mind it.

She swirled around the marshmallows. "I guess my only issue now is finding clothes. I only have this one dress and all... I can't very well wear this every day." not that she had any idea where she could get clothes but at least she had a bed. And a friend. That was all she could hope for.

21. Characters in this post:
    When Michael was satisfied with the meat, he grabbed his own mug and turned to sit across from Josephine. He stopped, however, when he saw her expression as she took a sip of the tea. "Oh! Don't drink it if you don't like it! You should have just told me!" He placed his mug down on the table, grabbing Josephine's out of her hands as fast as he had placed it there. "Don't force yourself! No one expects you to. Well, Lenna might, but she's a little new on the human interaction thing." He trailed off in thought for a moment.

Shaking his head to get himself out of it, he he frowned slightly. "I could add honey to it, or sugar. Or if you just really don't like tea, I can grind it up and put it in juice. Or I can just get you some of the dry leaves and you can just swallow it with water like medicine." He nodded, determined to not have someone suffer through any discomfort because of his innatentiveness.

22. Characters in this post:
    "It's not too far away..." Reese scratched his head."I don't think." he shrugged. "anyway, it's uh this way..." his face was still a bright red as he started walking with her back towards town. This was great. He had only just got there and now he was bringing somone else back. He hoped Tay didn't mind.

Reese stretched some as they walked. "I'm uh... Staying with a couple kids. A girl, Maggie and a boy Tay. There are others on town but I ont met a few of them briefly so I don't know much about them. All I know is town is a safe place for us." he gave her a lopsided smile before looking away his face even redder than before.

23. Characters in this post:
    "I see, I hope they like me." Leann smiled and tucked some pieces of her redish-pink hair, behind her ear. Since it was night, it was kind of chilly, but not to her. She was used to the cold, after all, she was a vampire, and her skin was like a freezer.

She tried her best to keep up with Reese, noting that she had to take a few extra steps just to walk beside him. "Gee, you really are tall aren't you?" She giggled and looked away. She really didn't mind walking at his pace. Didn't mind at all.

24. Characters in this post:
    Tay smiled and blushed bright ed. She liked being with me? His face reddened even more. "Yeah well, Just don't eat all my food, kay?" He was trying to change the subject to make the awkwardness go away.

"Clothes? Well, You can borrow some of mine..I think some of the shirts will be a little baggy..and you don't mind wearing pants do you? They're not that loose..maily because I like skinny jeans.." He stopped there. You're so girly Tay. Bull! A guy can wear skinny jeans if he wants! Cause I'm secure about my masculinity! Tay puffed out his cheeks like a stubborn child.

25. Characters in this post:
    Maggie looked at him. "I-I won't eat all your food... I promise." She wasn't sure if he was serious or not. She never at much anyway though, that was probably why she was so small.

Then he started talking about clothes, saying she could borrow some of his. That made her smile some. They'd smell like him. This whole place smelled like him. It was a comforting smell. "I won't mind." Her head tilted curiously when she saw him seem to stiffen and puff up.

Reaching over she set a small hand on his arm. "Tay? Is everything alright?" She asked him softly before taking another sip of her hot chocolate.

26. Characters in this post:
    "I-I'm sure they will." Reese told her as he looked around for the marks he had left on the trees. Her comment about his height caused his blush to darken. "Heh yeah.... Sorry... you think I'd be used to walking slower but when I'm nervous... I uh... forget..." He slowed down some so she wouldn't have to walk so fast.

"Oh I forgot... I'm a shifter. Some people seem to know that right away, but I figured it doesn't hurt to tell them." He glanced down quick before looking straight again, his cheeks felt like they were on fire.

27. Characters in this post:
    "A shifter? Nice! By the looks of things you look like a bear! Mainly cause you're so tall and stuff.." She trailed off, blushing at the other things she was thinking about.

"A-also, because of your eyes. They look kind..Bears are warm and cuddly! Right?" She smiled at the thought. Back home, she collected many shapes and sizes of teddy bears. They were her favorite type of animal.

28. Characters in this post:
    "No, I'm fine..I'n not really thirsty.." Josephine was half telling the truth. But she mostly just didn't want to drink in any type of way with that stuff he had put inside of it. She could already feel her insides start to hurt. It happened every time when she tried to eat/drink that sort of thing to make her better.

She had also had hard times keeping food down. Which is mainly why she was so small. Anything she ate, Her body instantly rejected it. Still, she looked healthy on the outside, and that she thought, was what mattered. Because no one would notice on the inside.

29. Characters in this post:
    Tay snapped out of his little argument when he felt Maggie's warm hand on his arm. He looked over at her, his cheeks still a light red. "Yeah, everything is A-okay~" She smiled at her and then took a big gulp of his hot chocolate.

"So, do you like it? It's my, well was my favorite drink back when I was at home.." Home. The word to him, had no meaning anymore. He had no home to go back to. They all hated him. She sighed heavily and shook his head. Well I'm not there anymore so just stop..

30. Characters in this post:
    Monika looked back when Hiroshi left her side. Now I can rest... Hope it's not Rest'n Peace, she thought sarcastically and laid the tips of her fingers on a bench in the house. Oh Gott, she over-sensitively drew her hand back and was disgusted to see the thick dust sticking on her fingers. When she was starving a few hours ago, she did not had the strength to concern about hygiene. Now it was not the case. She could clearly see the dirt and dust piling up on the furniture.

The young witch stopped in front of the bed. Slowly she raised both of her hands to the front and about half a meter away from her chest. Her fingers relaxed and her eyes shut, the maiden started mumbling something softly. A splendid magic seal shone on the bed. Monika lifted her hands to her eye level, the glimmering sign began to rotate and the dust on the bed floated into the air in the form of a sheet. Similar to what an orchestra conductor does, the witch moved her fingers to direct the suspending dust, guiding them to the abandoned yard outside. "Now it's better," she giggled happily at the cleaned bed. Yawning and taking her glasses off, she lied down and closed her drowsy eyes.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posts 211 to 240 of 407