Login to your account

The Island of the Cursed

You live in a world where everyone appreciates your abnormalities, or so you thought. They wanted you dead, and you don't know where to run. Finally, you wake up on a mysterious island. You are greeted by a bunch of other kids with somewhat similar abnormalities. Yes they can use powers just like you. After you and the others were cast onto this island, you and the others were referred to as the "Cursed". Now the humans have some kind of a plan to exterminate you and all the "Cursed", but that's not all they want t......

Tags: action, adventure, drama, military, sci-fi, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 06-22-2012, 02:58 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 91

1. Characters in this post:
    Lewis sat in the corner of his cell silently searching for a way to escape. He was trying to refrain from using his powers but he doubt that would happen. 'If its my only way out then so be it.' He thought to himself as he walked over to the cell bars. A couple guards walked up with a man in a deep navy blue suit. "I'm not telling you guys anything. If you want information guess you;re just gonna have to beat it out of me. But looking at how weak you look...I doubt you'll get much of anything." Lewis smiled as the rage filled man instructed the guard to open the door. As the bars slowly slid apart Lewis made eye contact the man and his eyes quickly dilated. Lewis pushed false memories of the man almost drowning in a terrible shipwreck but getting saved at the last minute by a teenager with exceptional powers. Lewis also implanted memories of the man's boss giving him directions to release all prisoners at once.

With his work done Lewis' eyes returned to normal. He grabbed his bag off of the floor and walked right past the man and his guards. *Your free to go. Get back safely kid. And stay out of trouble.* The guard said shaking his head. He couldn't help but feel as though his mind had been played with. Lewis walked down the long hallway and up to the deck of the ship. The man must have radioed ahead because a guard led Lewis to an empty canoe and handed him a paddle.

After about an hour Lewis reached the shore and hopped out onto the beach. As soon as the warm sand hit his feet, Lewis ran as fast as he could to the Labyrinth Forest. Hoping to get away before anything else happened to him.

2. Characters in this post:
    Orianna(her nick name) walked around in the forest for quite a while keeping guard on the village. She clutched at the bow she had hanging beside her as she heard a noise. She couldn't tell what it was until she got a glimpse of the clothes that belong to a male. Afraid that he might be heading towards the village, she ran after him.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lewis stopped running and began looking around. He knew someone was following him but because of there speed there was no way it could have been a normal human. 'I had only been gone for about a year or so...surly they still remember me. But I have to be ready in case not.' Lewis sighed and scanned the area to find out where the potential threat was coming from. 'Better to handle this situation before going back to my village.' Lewis thought. "Show yourself."

4. Characters in this post:
    "Are you part of the Military?" Orianna interrogated as she stepped into the same clearing the guy was in. She drew back the arrow while waiting for his response. She eyed him carefully and analyzed the stranger.
    He seems so familiar. . .

5. Characters in this post:
    Lewis laughed and shook his head. 'Guess it has been a long time.' "Orianna do I look like I'm part of the military? Did you really forget me after a year? Guess I can't blame you. It's me....Lewis...Lewis Williams. So much for remembering your friends." Lewis laughed at his own imagination. He expected it to be someone new. Someone who he would have to use his powers on to escape from. He was happy that he didnt have to use that much energy.

6. Characters in this post:
    Orianna dropped her bow in shock. On impulse she ran to him and hugged him.
    "Oh. My. Gosh. What did they do to you? Did you seriously escape? I thought security was pretty tight there." she said so excitedly as she released him.
    "Come, we gotta go back to Mystic Village and tell everyone your back!" she said excitedly as she grabbed Lewis' hand and ran in the direction of the village.

7. Characters in this post:
    Lewis hugged her back allowing himself to finally relax now that he was home. "Tried their hardest to get information about everyone out of me. Don't worry I told them nothing. Spending all that time in there allowed me to hone my power...that's how I was able to escape. I 'convinced' him to let me leave. You have no idea how tight there security is...I would hate to get taken again."

Orianna released him and he smiled. "Glad to see you haven't changed much." Lewis said with a small laugh. His eyes widened and he looked at the sky as she mentioned Mystic Village. "It...it seems like forever has passed since I've been there....Lets go."

8. Characters in this post:
    When Orianna and Lewis finally arrived at the village they took in the sights.
    "Since you were gone, we made new developments. Like the dojo over there and the School over there." Orianna said while pointing at the various places. She forgot that she was still holding Lewis' hand, so she quickly released it to avoid any trouble.
    "Hey want to meet the rest of your friends? They should be teaching the newbies at the school." she said smiling.

9. Characters in this post:
    Lewis gazed at the new village. His eyes quickly darted from building to building and face to face. He was completely overwhelmed at the new developments and overall look of the village. 'Was I really gone that long...?' Lewis was shocked at how much he missed. "I-I wonder if I'll be able to fit in like before....seems so much has changed." Lewis sighed before shaking out of his depression. Replacing that emotion with excitement. "Yes I would love to be able to catch up with everyone. And who know's maybe I can get a job the dojo teaching multiple forms of martial arts. Yea, that sounds like fun. We should check that building out after we leave the school?"

10. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, we can. I'l try to see if I can get you a job there too. If you want." Orianna said as she made her way to the school.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Wow, its morning already?" Renee said as she got up and stretched. She looked out the window and into the forest.
    Seems nice out
    She decided to get up, change, and head outside.

12. Characters in this post:
    Elain hung in a tree in the deep part of the forest. The silence was welcoming, sweet and buoyant. Her peers flew in the air above her head, crawled over trees and stalked from the bushes. All was silent, all was calm. Until she heard talking off somewhere in the distance.
    It was too muffled to hear exact words, but the speaking was definitely there. The birds took no notice, nearby predators, however, took flight along with their prey. Elain stayed in her tree, waiting in them to pass, notice, or do something to provoke her. "Do I hear them walking off...?"

13. Characters in this post:
    "It looks like our only connection to Orianna has escaped. No matter. We'll just said a drone." Reed said as he looked out the window. He went to his desk and looked down at the little touch screen pad. He pressed a cyborg icon and clicked the word random.
    "Let's have some fun." he smirked as he grabbed a glass of wine that was sitting on his desk and swirled the contents a bit. He gave small, yet maniacal laugh as he watched the pods fly onto the island.

14. Characters in this post:
    Lewis followed behind Orianna but stopped suddenly as he saw a large shadow pass over head. He looked up and shook his head, smiling. 'Took longer then I expected, guess my powers are getting stronger. Wonder how they noticed I escaped and what ever happened to that guard when he found out he was fooled.' Lewis thought as he caught up with Orianna. He tapped her on her shoulder and pointed up at the sky. "They're coming." Then it hit Lewis. 'Wait why are they in pods? Wouldn't normal humans just use a ship. No these must be the weapons I heard rumors about when I was locked up. This could be bad...very bad.' Lewis took, running full speed in the direction of the pod.

15. Characters in this post:
    Dante was doing his usual thing, walking around making sure everything was alright, then he saw the pods and sighed"What now...".

16. Characters in this post:
    "Oi, Lewis. Wait!" I yelled as I sprinted after him. I spotted a weapon shop along the way, so I grabbed a few guns, sword, and a bow and arrow. She was finally able to catch up to Lewis.
    "You're not doing this on your own. I don't know if you've noticed, but I am teaching newbies how to handle weapons at the school." she said with a smile as she ran along beside him.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, what's that?" Renee said in surprise as she looked at the sky.
    "Eh, they don't look like birds. I'm going to ask Elain." she said as she ran off into the Labyrinth forest.

18. Characters in this post:
    Lewis smiled as Orianna caught up to him. "We'll lets see if you can keep up then. I've heard many rumors about the military's new weapons. If any of them are true then I hope you have great aim." Lewis looked down and noticed Orianna had a few more weapons then before. "Oooohh whatcha get me." Lewis teased as he began picking up speed.

19. Characters in this post:
    Orianna didn't say anything. She just smiled and kept running. They both ran for a while until they got to a certain extent. They heard a loud crash as they got closer and closer to the drone. When she reached there, she was kinda surprised to see an open capsule with nothing.
    "Were we too late?" she said as she turned to Luis.

20. Characters in this post:
    Lewis stopped running and stared at the capsule. "It seems that way. But you know what they say...not everything is what it seems. We should look around and see if we can find any trace of that thing." Lewis said as he walked up to the open pod. He looked inside examining the controls inside. 'Seems a little small for a normal human to fit in here...odd.'

21. Characters in this post:
    Elain looked up to see the pods shooting across the sky. She climbed higher in her tree perch to check out the fireworks, and watch it play out. It crashed heavily into the earth, making the tree she was crouched in vibrate uneasily. She bit her lip uneasily, then climbed out of the safety of the greenery to investigate.
    As she approached, she heard the noises of voices, and quickly darted back into another tree to observe the... capsule from there. A man was there, along with a smaller girl. Elain turned her attention from the people to the smoking bit of machinery.

22. Characters in this post:
    "Elain, where are you?" she shouted. She didn't know the situation she was in. She then saw two people investigating the crashed pod.
    I knew it, it was too strange to look like a bird.

23. Characters in this post:
    Reed looked down at the screen. He used his fingers to zoom in the video surveillance of one of the Cyborgs. He tapped on an app and a microphone appeared.
    "Attack the boy and any other interference, then get the girl." he said through the mic. He watched as one of his cyborgs came flying down at the boy.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Lewis watch out!" she said as she turned around. She pushed him out of the way, jumped back, and shot it with a pistol. She was able to damage something that looked like an eye and get it in the neck. She kept shooting as the thing approached Lewis.
    What do you plan to do?

25. Characters in this post:
    Lewis took a few steps back as the Cyborg approached him. Lewis examined the body in front of him. Half of him looked human but the other half was composed of hi tech machinery. 'Lewis think Lewis think look for a weakness...Come on...Ah he has a human eye, hopefully that means he has a normal human brain...lets play then.' Lewis' pupils expanded to the point where the white of his eyes seemed to vanish. His eyes connected with the one human eye on the Cyborg as he started planting the idea of his landing on the wrong island. Concentrating a little harder Lewis attempt to use his power to alter what the Cyborg could see...a simple illusion. "You shouldn't be here, We-we're just normal kids. I-I-I think you sh-should go." Lewis said adding a little stuttering to play the role correct. He flashed the everything's ok symbol to Orianna.

26. Characters in this post:
    Orianna played along with Lewis's plan.
    "Y-yeah. We're j-just kids." she said in a hesitant manner just like him.
    "Don't fall for their tricks. Finish them." Reed said trying to regain control of the cyborg through the mic.
    W-what's this voice? I can hear something, but can Lewis hear. He doesn't look like he can.

27. Characters in this post:
    'Got it.' Lewis thought as he gained control of the human half of the cyborg. 'That just leaves the tin can.' Lewis jumped back as the robotic half started to attack him. *Don't fall for their tricks. Finish them* The faint voice entered Lewis' ear. 'What the...' "Ohhh someone has to give you orders huh? Orianna I'll distract it just look for anything that looks like it can receive those radio wave things and shoot it." Lewis said as he drove the base of his heal into the cyborg's head.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Okay." Orianna said as she ran around and searched the body as Lewis fought it off. She noticed some kind of a strange device that replaced his ear. She shot it a couple of times, but the bullets bounced off. One of them grazed her arm.
    Damn it. . . There must be another way.
    She held onto her arm as she thought of it. She then decided to just rip it of with her bare hands.
    "Risky, but I must do it." she said as she ran towards it and jumped. She landed just between it's shoulder blades. She climbed upwards and reached the head in a matter of seconds. She grabbed the device and yanked at it with all her might.
    "Argh, its pretty stuck in there. It seems to be connected to something." she said. As soon as the last of the words came out of her mouth, she had a new plan. She grabbed the pistol from her belt and bashed the cyborg part of the head in until it cracked open. She tried to undo the wires when she was flipped off of its back.

29. Characters in this post:
    Elain watched the battle anxiously. Deciding it was time to intervene, she called to the forest creatures. Her consciousness touched the consciousness of other animals... some shied away from her touch, and others prodded at her own curiously. Elain left herself open to light probing, so the knew she could be trusted. Worms, insects, mosquitoes, spiders, squirrels, birds... hawk! She spoke to the hawk gently. He flat out refused. Grinding her teeth, she used force and took over the mind of the creature.
    The world was sharp with color and detail. She couldn't hear as much, however. easily, she pinpointed the column of smoke from the animal's perspective, and adjusted the angle of his wings.
    Sooner than expected, he was diving in a corkscrew around the smoke, before landing on the grass unsteadily. A girl flipped off the back of the cyborg, he dodged it with a swift flap of his left wing and a hop of his talons.
    Elain directed the hawk to land on its electronic shoulder, and tear at the wires with his beak. They snipped easily, but the cyborg's human side slapped the hawk away.
    Pain exploded across her right arm- no, his right wing- and she fell from the tree as he fell from the cyborg. The fall from the ground seared hot into her back- the hawk felt this too. He cawed pitifully. Elain tore her conscious from the brave hawk's, and swiftly walked over to gently pick up the hawk, to see the damage.
    The wing was hanging at an odd angle from his shoulder, but there was no bones sticking out or blood.

30. Characters in this post:
    Dante closed his eye's and heard someone scream, he quickly got up and ran towards it, he then saw a Cyborg gripping someone by the neck. He ran forward and his fists were enveloped in blue energy, as soon as he was close enough he slammed his fist into it's gut, it let go of the person it was choking and Dante caught them and set them down. "I don't remember seeing you around...mind telling me why you were choking the girl?".

It ran at him, not replying to his question. It tried to punch him put he quickly leaned to the side and he countered with a couple of punches to the chest making it stagger back, as it looked up it saw Dante in the air just above it, he slammed his heel down onto it's head forcing it into the ground. Dante picked it up and sent his energy into it. It looked like an average human male but it was way too hard and it felt synthetic in some places. It yelled in pain and he threw into the nearest tree.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 91