Login to your account

To Live Happily Ever After

Have you ever wondered how those Disney characters live 'Happily Ever After'? They had to work just as hard to get where they are now. And perhaps we don't fight dragons or sing on a daily basis... But we all have to fight for our Happily Ever After.......

Tags: academy, boarding school, disney, group, modern, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: SUPERKICKS

Created: 06-18-2012, 05:38 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Main Hallway

A large circular hall way. In the middle is passage to a small out door patio. On the Right is the Gym and on the Left is the cafeteria.

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

1. Characters in this post:
    Walking down the hallway, the surprise of spotting a familiar face was instant. A small pout appeared at seeing that the girl was heading Out of the cafeteria, not In. Shae was already leaving? But, Maia was Just getting there, and the other girl was just leaving.

No. That wouldn't do. At least.. Not until she was greeted properly. Walking over to her, she stopped in front of the red headed girl.

" 'ello, poppet." A light grin on her face, eyes warm and playful as she looked to her friend.

One of the things she loved about Shaelyn was they were the same height. She wasn't the only tall female around. Heck, the girl was Younger and she was the same height. Made it easier to talk to each other without looking down, or up.

They both also shared the same love of things. While Shaelyn was the queen of the stage crew, she was up in the spotlight. The only downside was that the girl wasn't much of a talker. She'd really miss the ball of sunshine when she graduated that year. "You leavin' so soon? Party was Just about to start."

Thinking about it, she dug into her pocket for a certain trinket. Fetching it, she held out her hand, a keychain dangling from one of her fingers. "Yours." The thing was, of course a small seashell, no bigger than a quarter. Something she'd picked up from a trip.

"You said to bring you back something." Maia stated, lightly smirking.

2. Characters in this post:
    Edward was devastated and distraught. No, not because Kristen cheated on him. Rather right before heading back to school he received a call. A chance at the fame and stardom he knew he was destined for. But no, he didn’t get the role. Instead he had to come back and be a big fish in a small pond. Well, as small of a pond as Velubian could be.

The part was made for him! He would have been a perfect fit for it! But no, they had to “go in a different direction.” That director had no vision! No sense of imagination! Edward had voiced all these things to his mother before he left. She made some tea and calmly and firmly told him to get over it. He was bound to get a role in the play at school. She then shooed him to the airport and off to school.

It is a long flight to Velubian from Sydney and Edward was sullen and pouty until he stepped onto the grounds. While his fellow passengers probably were annoyed by his grumbling, they did not know they were missing out on a flight of show tunes and pop music. He missed the opening ceremony, the plane arrived late. He was, despite his disappointment, glad to be back.

His first stop was his dorm room. He was curious who he would be rooming with after the issues he had the previous year. He had gone through several roommates who claimed they “could not put up with his singing.” In the end, he moved in with a senior who was never in the room anyways. But now he was roommate-less and assigned to a new room. When he arrived, he noticed that there was someone else’s bag on his bed. He shrugged, dropped his own bag on the floor and left, heading to the cafeteria.

The pink haired boy arrived in the main hall, only to find two fellow theater crew members standing there. “Shae!!!!!! Maia!!!!!!!” he sang out in excitement of seeing them, running up to them.

3. Characters in this post:
    Tanner took his tongue out of the girl's mouth and pulled away. The girl's reluctance was evident by the way she dug her nails possessively into his arms and moaned for him not to go.

Licking his lips, he patted the girl's head in mock affection. "Sorry, babe. But, your 7 minutes are up, got it?" he smirked, already turning from the blonde and walking away, stretching his arms and flexing his body as he walked. He noticed the stares that were directed at him, his audience excited over every single movement he made. Tanner absolutely loved the attention and the adoring, envious eyes of his watchers. Fuck you, he thought with immense satisfaction.

Glad to escape from the whining Freshman, he almost missed the flyers that had somehow become the possession of almost every person that was passing by him. "What do we have here?" he mused, snatching one off from the top of a stack of what seems to be the textbooks for the remaining 3 years being carried by a small, geeky Sophomore.

Party? he smirked. Tanner loved parties and was never one to miss out on any invitations. That could be fun. Wai—wadda? His eyes widened as they darted to the venue imprinted on the neon colored paper. His own dorm room.

Olli.

Tanner had actually have plans from the night and it involved him, his bed and a bowl of nachos. Well, he bloody hell can't have that anymore, could he? "Damn that kid," he spat. Tanner glanced at his Aeternitas, contemplating whether he should head to the cafeteria to probably meet up with some of his crew. Scowling, he focused his eyes on the first and second hands. Honestly, he couldn't understand any of the other functions of his watch aside from the day's time, but who cares, it looked good and most importantly, expensive. Naah, he decided. He should probably head back to his room and lock some stuff up. Who knows what kind of kids would be coming over tonight.

4. Characters in this post:
    She had been wandering about the entire school the whole day, and was about to go back to her own dorm, when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye.

A male. And what's more, an idiotic one, it seems.

The male had been making out with a female, and then strutted through the crowd like he was a superstar. Miu frowned, and glared at him.

" Damn playboy males," she muttered under her breath, " So stupid! They think that everyone loves them." Miu crossed her arms and leaned on a wall, studying the male.

He seems like the average idiot. Broad shoulders, yellow hair, ugh.

Miu looked away, and pulled her headphones out from her messenger bag. Then she plugged them in, and started to listen, tilting her head back.

Ah, Evanescence...

The band always calmed her down whenever she got too worked up about a male. She didn't know why, but it worked like magic.

5. Characters in this post:
    Kalib didn't step foot near the speech. He had heard it too many times before and was far to busy exploring the roof of the school to care. His green and white dredlocks were tight back into a messy pony-tail of sorts and he was sporting a white basketball jersey (Black tank underneath), a pair of khaki cargo shorts, and sneakers. He had brought along snacks and food in his pockets so he wouldn't have to leave to go to the Cafeteria either. He didn't feeling like chatting with people anyway. Not like anyone would chat with him. But, alas, his time amongst the rooftops had to come to a stop when the clock turned to the large 8. It was getting dark and that wasn't good conditions for parkour. He would need night vision to play at night.

Kalib hopped down from the rooftops in front of one of the many hallway doors. He sighed, feeling the firm ground beneath him. Stepping inside, Kalib examined the faces that passed him by. A few people smiled at him, some wave. But they were friendly. Not like he was their friends or anything. He returned the gestures before moving down the hall. Perhaps he could go say hi to Mr. Gold, his basketball coach. But... most of the sports coaches probably wouldn't arrive until a few weeks into school with the sports actually started. Kalib sighed and leaned against a wall. He examined the area. The ceilings. The tops of the lockers. The doors. Was there anything he could do here? He looked beside him at the lockers and then at the row of lockers right across from them. A small smile appeared on his lips.

It was time to show off a bit.

Kalib prepared himself. He eyed the space he had to hit, waited for the perfect moment, then rushed toward the locked across from him. He jumped, using his legs to bounce off the lockers and to the top of the lockers across from them. He stuck the landing in a crouch and then sat down on the roof of the lockers. A few people murmured in awe or shock. Some murmured in jealous. He pulled a red apple from one of his pockets and bit down on it, leaning back and smiling. He loved his life. He love parkour.

6. Characters in this post:
    Her music was interrupted by a banging on the lockers above her. Miu looked up, pissed at whoever was attracting so much attention.

It better not be a damn male... she thought as she scanned the area above her. And, it was. Miu studied the man. He was tall, and muscular. What was he thinking, leaping on top of the lockers like that?

Another attention seeker.

Miu frowned, and put her hands on her hips, slipping her headphones off. That was it!

" Hey you!" she yelled up at the man, " What do you think you're doing? Attracting all that attention, I should have known that all men were like this, wanting only attention."

She then glared at him, waiting for his reaction.

I'll see how much of a man he is once he replies.

Miu had always been a tad bit of a manhater. Actually, she was a pretty big manhater, but she never really voiced her opinions out loud.

" I swear all the men that go here are idiots!"

7. Characters in this post:
    Luke's eyes were sparkling and his face was practically glowing. So many new faces and so many new activities! He absolutely adored school activities. Because he was home schooled all his life, Luke had never gotten the chance for normal school activities like festivals or parties. So ever since he got that second chance in life and started Velubian, Luke was always giddy for social events. Just think of him as that one loud guy who was always fired up, yelling "YOUTH!", "SCHOOL SPIRIT!" and "TEAMWORK!" during a school event while everyone else watched with a flat, skeptical expression (and for this, think of Em). He took out his phone and sent put a short text to Emilie.

VicePrez! Party @ D#206 @10, c u thre!

He walked out of the cafeteria and happened to witness Kalib's performance. This wasn't the first time the Senior had hopped around the school walls but it was always a delight to see. Just as Luke was about to go and say hi, the scene was disrupted by a red haired female. Luke's pair of silvers twinkled once again. New face!

"Hey there, Freshie!" he greeted happily, assuming the stranger to be a Freshman as he snaked an arm around her shoulder—even after 2 years in the Academy, he still can't quite grasp the concept of 'Boundaries'. "That's not a really nice thing to say, you know," he said, with a slight pout. "I worked hard to ace all those tests."

He grinned. "I'm Luke. And that's Kalib." His one brow rose after this introduction as a thought crossed his mind. He should think of a nickname for the Senior. Kally? Libby? Shaking that thought, he refocused on the girl. "So, what's your name?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Kalib had just finished chowing down on his apple. He stared at the core for a bit, simply thinking and enjoying the view from the top of the lockers. That was, until an angry red head appeared under him. He looked down at her, his dreadlocks falling over his shoulder. Apparently he made her mad with his jumping about. Saying that he was only doing it for attention. Part of that was completely true! The other half was simply his love for Parkour. Kalib jumped down in front of the girl and flashed her an apologetic smile. "Was I disturbing you?" He said, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean anyone any harm or anyth-" He was interrupted by a one Lucas Deans stepping over to the girl and wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

Kalib couldn't help but think that would get Luke a good smack over the cheek. He nodded to Luke as a bit of a hello. The girl was rather unfamiliar. A freshman most-likely... but perhaps she was a new student of a higher grade. It was unusual to get with this school, but nothing that couldn't happen. "Oh, and, yes, I was showing off. I like attention. But I've seen many more girls seek attention more than guys." He added after Luke was done talking, "But I do it more for the love of Parkour." Once that was said, he waited for the smaller girl to respond to Luke's question of her name.

9. Characters in this post:
    Miu let out a yelp of surprise as she felt an arm suddenly swing around her shoulders. She turned, and glared at the boy.

" First of all, don't touch me!" she snapped, shoving his arm of her shoulder, and stepping back from him, " Second of all, I'm not a freshman! I'm a senior. And I honestly doubt that you worked hard. All the men here were probably born in the lap of luxury."

Miu shoved her headphones back into her messenger bag. " Third, the name's Miu. Stay away from me."

That was the last straw. This place is full of bumbling male idiots! she thought to herself, It's almost as bad as it was when I was at home. This is stupid.

Touching me like that so casually...he's not my mom!

She couldn't believe the level of idiocy that the boy had. He wasn't considerate at all. Then she turned her attention towards the man that was on the lockers.

" Only clowns and dogs perform tricks for attention."

10. Characters in this post:
    Kalib scratched the back of his head. He glanced at Luke, with an unspoken thought of 'We may want to walk away, dude.'. He looked back at the girl and held up his hands. "Woah..." He said, "Calm down. Maybe I am a dog... It's not like I was born in the 'lap of luxury'. I was born in an RV and lived most of my life in that." He shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned back a bit. This girl was a bit nuts. She was obviously one of those girls who did not enjoy the company of guys. Perhaps there was some history behind that. Something Kalib was interested in. A bad boyfriend. An abusive father. Perhaps she was sexually assaulted as a child. There could be so many theories, but he would only be able to debunk it by getting to know the girl. Which didn't seem like an option.

Kalib flashed her another smile, more nervous this time. "Look... Miu," He started, "Not all the men here are bad guys. I mean... uh, you might want to steer clear of The Princes but... Lucas here is the Student council President and in the top ten of our class. A lot of the kids here are... yes, rich, but that doesn't mean they don't work hard. Maybe you want to get to know people before judging them, hm?" He nodded to her finally and turned to walk away, "I hope we can be a bit friendlier with each other in the future. I also apologize for bothering you, again. It was nice to meet you."

Kalib nodded at Luke and smiled a bit. "I'll see you at that party tonight, no doubt." He said, "See ya' then." With that, Kalib walked off and started to head toward his dorm. He should shower and get ready for the party down the hall. It was bound to be fun.

11. Characters in this post:
    For some reason, this man....he annoyed her. Why did he react so calmly? Miu had no idea. She did feel guilty for calling him a dog, but she brushed it off.

That's what men are. Dogs. Stepfather was a dog, with all the things he did...

Miu shook the thought off.

No time to think about this now...Just...just calm down, Miu.

To tell the truth, Miu didn't want to hate men. But her past made that nearly impossible.

" Nice to meet you too," she muttered underneath her breath, although she doubted that he would hear her. Then, she walked off, back to her dorm, or wherever her thoughts would take her.

A party, hm...It sounds fun, despite the males there. As long as none of them bother me, I'll just have a good time.

Posts 1 to 11 of 11