Login to your account

To Live Happily Ever After

Have you ever wondered how those Disney characters live 'Happily Ever After'? They had to work just as hard to get where they are now. And perhaps we don't fight dragons or sing on a daily basis... But we all have to fight for our Happily Ever After.......

Tags: academy, boarding school, disney, group, modern, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: SUPERKICKS

Created: 06-18-2012, 05:38 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Dear Parent/Guardian of [NAME],

We are pleased to inform you that your son/daughter has been accepted at Velubian Academy. Attached you will find and enclosed list of all necessary book and equipment.
We are looking forward to having your son/daughter as our student.
Term begins Saturday, September 1. We await your response no later than July 31.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Walton
(Head Master)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCHOOL UNIFORM
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Women
1. A white polo, Short or long sleeve.
2. A black vest with the school crest or a navy blue blazer with the school crest.
3. A sweater vest with the school Crest, Short or long sleeve.
4. A pair of grey work pants or one of the two skirts; Blue plaid or Blue Solid pleated skirts.
5. A Blue plaid tie or bow.
6. A pair of Navy blue socks or Navy blue tights.
7. A pair of black Mary-janes, shined and polished.

Men
1. A white button up, Short or long sleeve.
2. A black vest with the school crest or a navy blue blazer with the school crest.
3. A sweater vest with the school crest, short or long sleeve.
4. A pair of grey or Navy work pants.
5. A blue plaid tie.
6. A pair of Navy blue socks.
7. A pair of Black dress shoes, Shined and polished. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EXTRA BELONGINGS
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

1. Toiletries (Tooth brush, tooth paste, shower object, feminine product,ect.)
2. Bedding and Pillows.
3. Weekend clothing.
4. A debit card that can be stopped or refilled by parents. (They will be aloud in the local village on weekends.)
5. Computer, cell phone, Television, Mini-fridge, Microwave, other electronics. (Optional.)

We look forward to your arrival!

Rules

RULES
Number One: Posting
Stay away from one liners and such. I am looking for a good, perhaps three or more paragraphs. Don't make it a novel, however. Quality over Quantity. Also, we will be posting in past tense.
Correct:
Esmerelda stood to her feet and stared at the male in front her. She wiped the blood from the side of her mouth and grimaced, "It's rude to hit a lady. Don't you know that?" She hissed.
Incorrect:
Esmerelda stands up and stares at the male in front of her. She wipes the blood from the side of her mouth and grimaces, "It's rude to hit a lady. Don't you know that?" She hisses.
On top of that, we are using ".." quotation marks to signal speaking and Italics to signal a thought. 

Number Two: Characters
For one, DO NOT CONTROL CHARACTERS THAT ARE NOT YOUR OWN. Gosh. Don't do it. Just don't.
Two, this is where it gets complicated, so pay attention:
There will be a list of Disney Princesses and Princes in the Character section. When you choose your character, you ARE NOT that disney character. You are a modern teenage that is based off of that Disney character. That means you are not a princess, you are simple teenager with a modernly revised version of their life. Questions? Private Message me.
Three, This is not first come first serve. If this becomes popular, I know people will fight over one character. So, I will choose the person who is best suited for the role. You may also try out for more than one Character. 
NOTE ON COUPLING:
Your character DOES NOT have to go after the counter part of your world. (ex: Jasmine crushing on Aladdin.) They can if you want to, but it's not a must.
I've decided that once this RP is ready to start I will ask all players who they want to end up with at the end of the RP. Who their preferred love interest is. I will then pair up the characters as I see fit, based on those counts, and put them in a list in a separate OOC thread. 

Number Three: Roleplay Conduct
Keep the drama to the minimum, please. Drama in character is fine but Drama in the OOC is not. If you have a problem with someone, take it else where. Not my role play. If you have a problem with something that's going on IN the roleplay. Then come talk to me about it. I will try my best to fix whatever the problem is. 

Number Four: Joining the Role Play
First; If you plan to join this roleplay, be consitent. Don't just up and leave. If you need to quit, let me know. I will most likely ask you to make a post saying that your character was transfered out of the school. I will then remove your character from the Role Play and search for someone else who can fill it.
Second; Your character sheet must be fully filled out before adding it to the role play. I will then choose wither to accept your character or not.

Number Five: OOC
I will be checking in the OOC a lot. So, feel free to come chat and tell me you're interested. Also, if you are joining. Check the OOC ALOT. Thank you. :>

Number Six: Pictures
I do prefer digital pictures for this role play and most role plays. I just find them easier to find. 
As for what your character looks like, They may Resemble they're Disney counter part. However, they shouldn't look EXACTLY like them. I don't mind if you use pictures of "Modern Disney" character. Just, try to get ones that don't look exactly like them. Remember, they aren't the Disney characters. They are just regular teens with the back ground of the Disney character. 

Finally, Have fun everyone. This is a pretty open ended RP, so, get those juices flowing! Make it interesting!