Login to your account

Ready for improvement?

A roleplay made to help those that feel they could stand to be better.......

Tags: beginner, learn, tutorial

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Misaru

Created: 06-01-2012, 06:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Jing

Because Pikachu is so damn cute.

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

1. Characters in this post:

Winter had came early to the small town of Earlton. It was a harsh winter too. Not a single spec of land was spared in the town from being coated in the snow. Roads were being cleared by the towns folk with shovels. The hard work everyone had to put in made the town a humble one. Yes, you are in a rather back water little town. You lived a normal life, often helping on the farms to feed yourself and family. Winter always made working near impossible. That is why at that moment you and Kerth decide that a trip to the forest will put food on the table.

Who is Kerth you ask? You should know! Whether he is sibling, a close friend, a love interest, that is neither here nor there. He could even be a rival of yours. Whatever the case, the two of you went off to hunt. This way you can eat easy tonight. Kerth is a rather agile male. His skin has always been rather tanned with the sun, most likely because the male is never indoors. A true hard worker, but the red head was also a prankster. Yes, Kerth was not above causing trouble. He was wrapped up warm, in heavy leather coats for the trip. A rather large bag on his back holding many useful items.

The forest was land that had been closed off, due to the creatures that dwell inside. Some could be rather dangerous but the hunger that stuck in your gut made you need to travel here. You had never been here before but it was wonderful. So many trees coated in snow, the soft suns rays making the snow sparkle.

Ryuu is gonna be so outta place here... Deal with it! XD Dun worry, the next scenario for you will be more fitting. Whelp, let's see how you roll with it! Unless you really want a scenario change, then PM me.

Kerth gave a low whistle as he ran his gloved hand through his short hair, spiked up like he was a kid. You think by the time he reached age eighteen he would have grown up a little but not Kerth. “What a view! Damn, look at all these trees!” He wore a genuine smile on his tanned face, as he had never seen so much greenery. Earlton forbids traveling outside the city limits and there was only a few trees near the town. To Kerth all the trees were a sign that breaking the rules could lead to wonderful things.

His gaze fell to Ryuu when he gave a small smirk. “You sure you are up for this? I don't wanna have to carry you home, crying.” He moved closer placing a hand on Ryuu's shoulder. He had his teasing tone on as he said this. With a large grin he knocked some snow off his shoulders as he turned back to the forest. Today would be the day that Kerth would finally be free to do as he please. No watching. No judging.

“So Ryuu, how you gonna hunt? I mean, did you even bring anything? I am gonna try and bag me a deer. But we should be careful... Apparently boars the size of humans sometimes trample through here.” He had heard from his father that some of the creatures here were monsters. Evil beings from another realm sent to bring nothing but pain. Last thing Kerth wanted was anyone to fall prey to that.

2. Characters in this post:

Ryuu shivered as bitingly cold wind cut into his exposed skin—he should have worn that parka. He should have listened to his mother, but, well, the parka had been old, dusty, and smelled like dirty socks. Not very conducive for girl-getting.

Not that they were going to be doing any "girl-getting."

"When you said we were gonna go get some tails, I thought you meant girls, not actual fucking tails. Shit." Ryuu wrapped his arms tighter around his body as another gust of wind slammed into him, making his flimsy jacket virtually useless. This was not how he had imagined the trip.

But, then again, exactly what had he been hoping for? A beach party? Kerth had mentioned something about getting food and things. But, well, in Ryuu's defense, Kerth had been spouting this nonsense while Ryuu was drunk. Ryuu would agree to anything while drunk.

Shrugging away Kerth's touch, Ryuu took a few steps forward. The snow was still soft and flakes of it caked the bottom of his shoes, crusting over dirt. At least he had had the common decency to lace up a pair of snow shoes.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll set up a trap or something." He squinted to see into the thick of the forest. The trees grew in dense, collected groves and Ryuu, secretly, trembled at the thought of encountering scary, unpleasant monsters. He had heard about the dangers of the forests. All the kids have, but Ryuu had always been the one who laughed at the stories and teased the other kids for being scared.

Truth is, Ryuu, at the moment, was about to shit his pants.

"Or I can be look out," he offered, shrugging nonchalantly. He kicked at the snow, shoved his hands deep into his pockets, and did his best to appear indifferent. If he played his cards right, he wouldn't have to set foot into that spooky place. "It doesn't really—"

Howling.

It was a high-pitched, long-drawn sound that echoed to the skies and resonated between the trees. Stopping in mid-sentence, Ryuu took a frantic step back, nearly tripping over his own two feet.

Okay, now he was ready to shit his pants.

Posts 1 to 2 of 2