Login to your account

Ready for improvement?

A roleplay made to help those that feel they could stand to be better.......

Tags: beginner, learn, tutorial

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Misaru

Created: 06-01-2012, 06:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Welcome! This is a role play made with the soul purpose of helping out new role players or even players that just feel they want to try and improve.

First off, this game is not as structured as other games are games and this is just something to help people.

When you sign up, create one character. That character will be thrown into a random situation. Your job is to react to it and post the best you can. From there you will receive a post stating what you could do to improve. A situation may continue for a few posts before it changes.

Think of this like a school.

An acting school.

You will have to improvise and deal with what is thrown at you. Do not worry! We will be nice to you!

However! When we criticizes it will NEVER be a personal attack. We want nothing but to help bring out the best in you.

So feel free to join! We will do all we can to help you learn and maybe together we can all grow better!

… That is my cheesy speech.

Rules

Rules!

Student.

First off. You are here cause you want help. So try not getting upset if someone says a part was less than good.

Teacher.

After saying that, try having some tact. I don't want in trouble for someone being a jerkface! XD

Student.

Never post outside of your named area. When you join, an area in the game will be made with your user name. That is where you will be taught.

Teacher.

Feel free to comment on other students work, even if someone else is working with them. Just try not to overstep your say. If you think someone is being taught wrong? Message me, unless the teacher is me. Then pm me a bish rant. I likely will listen to reason. XD

Student.

Try your hardest. Take your time, don't rush. We can wait. Never be ashamed. We will not judge you. At all.

So in summery. Everyone do their part and show some respect.