Login to your account

Fate of the world?

The fate of the world, left to... Children?! Children with shiny toys?......

Tags: children, crazy, magic, powers, saving the world, silly, weird

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Aquaticus

Created: 06-16-2011, 05:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 100

1. Characters in this post:
    I"m glowing?" Vily blinked, looking at herself."I don't look glowy!"

2. Characters in this post:
    I guess the best place to try is in the sandbox, she thought to herself as she jumped over the ledge and landed inside the toy filled sand box. This was her younger sisters favorite place to play, so it would most likely be here.

Plunging her shovel into the sand she stopped when the group near the center of the park started shouting at one another. They must be playing a pretty great game of pretend, she thought. Not giving it much thought. Now she was certain she was going to have to introduce herself and ask to play with them. But first she had to get this job done so her sister wouldn't be sad when she returned home empty handed.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lilly stared at the sphere for a moment more, before looking at where the man had been, "T-tha-" she started, only to realize he wasn't there. Where did he go?! She had become rather curious about the sphere...however, it wasn't long after that she felt the sphere disappear too. She blinked, then a disappointed look came onto her face. Both her present and the person who gave it to her had vanished. What could the meaning of it be??

She had been trying to find some kind of idea that would satisfy the questions in her mind, when she suddenly heard the other girls. She turned to see Destiny staring at her, and a light blush formed on her cheeks. She wasn't sure what they were talking about. From what she could tell, she wasn't glowing.....

"Ummm...H-hello..." she then said, her voice quiet again, as she gave the other girls a small, shy smile, as she hadn't been sure what else to say.

4. Characters in this post:
    As Lilly left the slide, a rather shadowy figure appeared near it in the corner of Chikako's vision, intriguingly interesting.

5. Characters in this post:
    The sudden appearance of a veiled shadowy figure drew her attention, just as equally eye catching as the group of girls behind her were or possibly even more so. She wasn't scared of most things, especially strangers and it seemed as though the figure was focused directly on her or even calling her over without using words.

Chikako was going to ignore it for the time being but the burning sensation of eyes on the back of her head was making it impossible to focus on the task at hand. Sighing and driving her shovel into the sand she let it stand straight up and looked over her shoulder. It's not like she was trying to cause any problems or anything, she just wanted to dig in peace. "You looking for someone?" She spoke as she approached the figure. "Because I don't think we know each other..." Crossing her arms she was curious as to see what this stranger was doing in a playground. It wasn't like she didn't fully think things through, there wasn't much danger in the situation seeing as plenty of children and adults alike were roaming about the park and would notice if something fishy was going on.

6. Characters in this post:
    This figure was a woman, wearing a cloak with the hood pulled back. "And the fifth has already approached." She smiled, and asked the girl, "Are you looking for something, I think?" She holds out a missing doll. "This, perhaps?"

7. Characters in this post:
    The voice of the woman was much more pleasant than she had expected. Although at first she had no idea what the cloaked woman was speaking of, The fifth? she thought. I am one of three children... and I'm the first. What could she be talking about? Her attention was quickly redirected to the sight of the beaten up little rag doll in her grasp. "It's Mia's doll!" Those mint colored eyes of hers lit up with joy. What were the odds? She hadn't even broken a sweat and already the doll was in her sight! "How did you know?" Taking the doll from the woman she waved her hand. "Ya know what, it doesn't matter... I'm just very grateful!" Holding the doll with both hands she bowed her head to her, showing her appreciation.

8. Characters in this post:
    When she took the doll, something else slipped into her hands, small and round. "You're very welcome. I hope you do great things with your gift." As she says that, she fades before Chikako's eyes, smiling. This time, nothing changed, to all but one of the children. to Destiny, all the plant life had suddenly brightened to, and was still brightly shining at, a perfect grass green.

9. Characters in this post:
    Assuming that the woman was speaking of the doll, Chikako smiled and nodded vigorously. "I will be sure to bring this right back to my sister." When she opened her cheerful eyes again the woman had vanished. Her head snapped back and forth, that was odd, I didn't even hear her leave. At least I got to properly thank her. Looking at the doll in her hands she was basking in her luck when a glint of shimmering green caught her eye in her palm. What was this? Some kind of marble? Before she had time to properly analyze it, the sphere was absorbed into her skin.

Eyes bursting open in disbelief she brought her hand close to her face. What had just happened? I did see a marble, I even felt it in my hand! Where did it go? "Huh?" Now examining the back of her hand she cocked an eyebrow. Something strange was certainly going on, she could feel it.

10. Characters in this post:
    (( My browser glitched and I accidentally double posted. How do I delete? x.x ))

11. Characters in this post:
    ((.... I .... I don't honestly know! XD Eh, I ask Mineko later. : ) ))

Now, the five elemental children, with their powers, were chosen. But, there were two others to be given a power each. Different, but just as potent a force. To Destiny, all the world was aglow! To Chikako, the world felt... wider, as if her senses were spread out through the plants and trees. To Lilly, she felt as if she were suddenly energized! For Vily, she felt... Open, as if she had just opened her eyes to a new sky. And for Elysa, she was still too busy staring at the water to notice the change within herself.

12. Characters in this post:
    Tiberius arrived late at to the playground and looked around at the others around. He stood out abit because of his all-blue look but that still didn't stop him from trying to slink away to a quieter place, unnoticed. The boy soon found a spot, underneath the slide where the bright sun couldn't reach him. He sat down and drew his knees up to his chest, hugging them. He couldn't help but wonder why he was even there.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Why hello there child." A voice said, from behind and beside Tiberius. "Tis a nice day, is it not? A nice day." The voice was slightly dry and raspy.

"Hi!" Someone said from above Atolius. A woman hung upside down and facing him suddenly. "Well now, you look like you'll do. I have something for you. It's special, and you have to be careful with it, okay? Else it could be lost, and then I'd have trouble to pay!" She made her sentences rhyme with each other on purpose, grinning.

14. Characters in this post:
    Atolius jumped and let out a squeak, scuttling backwards as the woman suddenly appeared in front of him. His eyes were wide, and he cowered in fear.
    "Wh-who are you...?" he mumbled, averting his eyes to the ground. "And why are you talking to me...?" He glanced back at the woman, still cautious, trying to determine whether they were friend or foe.

((Hooray for rhyming! xD))

15. Characters in this post:
    "My name would be Rhyme, and I am here because it is the time! She says, falling from the tree and landing on her feet. "The time that chaos befalls, and crumbles the walls!" She says, and ruins the dramatic effect by laughing. "Heh! I'm am sorry, so very much true, but I can't keep a straight face through that, could you?" She reaches into a pocket. "Where'd I put it, it can't be gone." She looked at her hands. "Oh! I must have forgotten I'd put it on!" She takes off a ring and holds it out to Atolius. "This ring you must take, for a power to awake!"

16. Characters in this post:
    Atolius' face slowly turned from one of fear to one of confused hesitance. "...Rhyme? Well, I guess that makes sense..." He gingerly stood up and walked a few paces towards her. The ring she held out glinted in the sunlight and Atolius was somewhat drawn to it. It was very pretty, and it matched his hair in color.
    He was almost about to take it from her palm when he stopped and timidly looked into her eyes.
    "Is it... really okay if I take this? What...what will happen? What kind of power do you mean...?" he asked, looking back down at the ring with a wary, yet curious eye.

17. Characters in this post:
    She looks thoughtful. "A power for life and fate, now hurry hurry, you mustn't be late!" She grins. "Cross my heart, hope to die, by my word, I shall not lie. No harm from this gift shall befall, I'll swear it upon the spirit's wall!"

18. Characters in this post:
    "Ack!" Destiny exclaimed as she lifted her hands up to her eyes and rubbed at them desperately, "Everything's glowing all bright now! What's going on?" The brightness of it all was hard on her eyes and she certainly had no idea why the entire world around her was suddenly glowing. She had an idea that it could be related to the little marble like sphere that had been given to her and the others. That seemed to be the only reoccuring theme going on.

19. Characters in this post:
    In her hands appeared a pair of blue sunshades, with little swirly patterns on them.

20. Characters in this post:
    "What the?" She would blink rapidly as the sunglasses appeared in her hands, eyeing them suspiciously but the light truly was bright and bothersome so just grateful for something that might help, she would slide the sunglasses on over her dark eyes. "Much better," Destiny sighed happily to be able to keep her eyes open now instead of having to clench them shut to keep her eyes from being pained.

21. Characters in this post:
    Elysa snaps out of it, and considers what had happened... "Wait... ... ... ... I've got it! " she said after a minute. "We're doing things!" She says, and the water begins to twist and bend wildly as she speaks, imitating her motions as she waves her arms around to emphasize her point! "... Woah!" She then moves an arm, to see if the water followed suit. It did, but shot out in the direction she moved much faster and farther than expected. "Oops..."

22. Characters in this post:
    Everything was so strange. Distracted from trying to figure out where the little green marble has gone.. which was proving to be impossible. She suddenly noticed everything around her was glowing. These colors were fascinating, it was like someone turned up the setting on the television! Was this real? Crouching down she placed her hand against a patch of grass with a few vivid dandelions sprouting out. Before her hand even reached them it was as if they reached out for her grasp. The warm sensation was amazing to the touch, her mint colored eyes focused on the vegetation creeping towards her. "Woah." The only world that could presently escape her lips. Can anyone else see this?

Turning to get the attention of the girls that were near her she was suddenly face to face with a wave of water. She couldn't react fast enough, and ended up soaking wet. She heard a girl remark as if it was her fault. "Okay, who did that?" Pushing her bangs that were now stuck to her face out of the way she looked up. It was one of the girls who was making a fuss from earlier.

23. Characters in this post:
    Elysa ran over to the other girl. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" She said, and had an idea! She looked at the girl, and looked at the ground. Water began to pull away from the girl's clothes, and fell to the spot that she had looked at. "It's working!

24. Characters in this post:
    "Wait... how are you doing that?" It was like she was somehow pulling the water right out of her clothes. Gripping the cloth she realized it was now completely dry. "That is amazing!" She wasn't even upset anymore. She was far too distracted by what was going on. They weren't playing a game of make believe! This was real! Then the thought hit, perhaps these strange series of events were all linked together. "You, you were given a gift as well weren't you?" Quizzically looking up at her from her crouching position beside the plants.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Yep! He made me promise to help people with it!" she then worked on the girls hair, drying it completely as well. She kept that water floating though, just because she didn't think to do otherwise.

((Now, Question! Highest vote by the time I get to it wins: 'What natural disaster should threaten the playground?'))

26. Characters in this post:
    "I was told something like that as well..." The situation was rather puzzling but Chikako felt as though if these girls were experiencing the same things she was, maybe they could help each other figure it all out. Her hair was now dry and fluffy again, the water that was absorbed into it was now floating mid air before her eyes. "You're really amazing.... I know we have something in common, but I don't think I can do anything like that..." Raising to her feet she brushed off her shorts. "The name's Chikako Fujihara." She felt as though her greeting was long awaited but possibly getting to know this girl may help her search for knowledge.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Well... what color of shiny thing were you given?" She asks, and the the water forms a question mark.

28. Characters in this post:
    The question mark in mid air made her giggle. "Oh uhm, I only saw it for a second, but it was a shiny green color!" Kicking the dirt under her feet she sighed. "I can't find it though, but I think it may have been... sucked into me? If that makes any sense."

Chikako wasn't at all sure about anything that was going on around her but when she kicked at the ground, it rumbled slightly. As if she caused the small area around her to quake under her feet. Suddenly she stopped and the quaking subsided. "Was that... me?"

29. Characters in this post:
    "Green? Hmm.... Plants?" She guesses, and then the earth shakes. "OH! Earth!"

30. Characters in this post:
    Watching the other two girls as the one first got splashed but then started talking to Elysa who figured out another thing she could do already by removing water from the other's clothes... It was amazing really. Listening to them talking she would move over shyly and smiled at the green eyed and haired girl. When the Earth would shake a little, Destiny's eyes would widen as she looked from the ground then back to her, nodding in agreement with Elysa when she stated Earth. It certainly had to be that.

"I wonder what purple is supposed to be then?" Destiny muttered softly. She could understand easily figuring it out for Elysa's blue was water, then green was earth. Her eyes drifted over to the other two girls. Red probably was fire and yellow and white... air?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 100