Login to your account

Fate of the world?

The fate of the world, left to... Children?! Children with shiny toys?......

Tags: children, crazy, magic, powers, saving the world, silly, weird

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Aquaticus

Created: 06-16-2011, 05:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Listening to the girl with silvery blue hair she rubbed the back of her head, "I felt that change too... but it didn't bother my eyes. I just feel like I saw the world in a new way... like all my senses enhanced..." So there were more. This girl could make things appear? Suddenly she watched as this girl was somehow generating an unlimited supply of sweets in her hand. "Woah...." Her eyes perked as she watched her overflow her hands. Oddly enough the first thought in her head was wondering if the candy tasted any good or what kind it was. "Can I have a piece too?"

2. Characters in this post:
    A sudden flash of light emanated from the ring when he took it, and Rhyme disappeared, grinning. The boy now saw strange, pale, and transparent shapes all through the forest, and a couple on the playground.

3. Characters in this post:
    Atolius mulled over Rhyme's claim in his mind, picking apart the words, as if trying to find the true meaning behind them. However, he couldn't get very far, as the ring was extremely distracting. Finally, he took a deep breath, muttered a "Very well...", and reached out to grab the ring, insatiable curiosity at long last getting the better of him. He knew that this was most likely a bad idea, and that there would probably be consequences, but it was too late now.

((I vote for a massive lightning storm that electrifies all of the playground equipment and a few of the humans as well. :3))

4. Characters in this post:
    Elysa's face lit up and the water turned into a smiley face in full three dimensions! "Okay!" She took a bit of the candy, eating a piece. "Yum!" She said, and as she chewed, the smiley face made nomming motions!

5. Characters in this post:
    Destiny would blush happily at impressing Elysa, giggling again at the change in the water. It was neat how it just seemed to change with however she felt. Smiling at having so much candy in her hands, she giggled some more thinking about what her mom and dad would say if they saw her with so much candy. It'd be another one of those don't things, thinking she'd get an upset tummy.

"Do you want some too?" Destiny offered the other girl, holding out her hands. Whether or not Elysa would take any, Destiny would soon become distressed as she watched the candy continuing to pile up, her eyes widening behind her sunglasses. "I didn't want that much!" She exclaimed, wondering now how to stop it.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Woah! Neat!" Elysa said, and the water turned into exclamation points! "That's amazing!

7. Characters in this post:
    Nodding at Elysa's words she would laugh when it was 'suggested' that she try to make something appear again.

"Hmm, what should I try to make appear then," Destiny wondered out loud as she pondered it. Should she try something really big, or small? Something that there was a lot of, or only a little? As she thought, her stomach would growl causing a sudden idea to pop into her head. "I know! I'll try for some candy! The first time, I was thinking and... oh yeah, I wish that I had a whole bunch of candy!" Like any fairly typical kid, when getting hungry the first thing she would think about was candy... At first nothing seemed to happen, but then candy would start to pile up in Destiny's open hands.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Oh! So stuff did change... You made something appear? Neat! Try it again!" Elysa says, distracted by this new development.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Well something changed," Destiny would tell her as she considered what had happened, "That was when you and the others started glowing. And when everything else started glowing after she did, it got too bright for me, and these sunglasses appeared in my hands." She would tell her, having giggled when she saw the three question marks formed by Elysa's water puddle.

10. Characters in this post:
    "But why didn't anything change when you got your gift, I wonder..." Elysa said, and the water made three question marks.

11. Characters in this post:
    Watching the other two girls as the one first got splashed but then started talking to Elysa who figured out another thing she could do already by removing water from the other's clothes... It was amazing really. Listening to them talking she would move over shyly and smiled at the green eyed and haired girl. When the Earth would shake a little, Destiny's eyes would widen as she looked from the ground then back to her, nodding in agreement with Elysa when she stated Earth. It certainly had to be that.

"I wonder what purple is supposed to be then?" Destiny muttered softly. She could understand easily figuring it out for Elysa's blue was water, then green was earth. Her eyes drifted over to the other two girls. Red probably was fire and yellow and white... air?

12. Characters in this post:
    "Green? Hmm.... Plants?" She guesses, and then the earth shakes. "OH! Earth!"

13. Characters in this post:
    The question mark in mid air made her giggle. "Oh uhm, I only saw it for a second, but it was a shiny green color!" Kicking the dirt under her feet she sighed. "I can't find it though, but I think it may have been... sucked into me? If that makes any sense."

Chikako wasn't at all sure about anything that was going on around her but when she kicked at the ground, it rumbled slightly. As if she caused the small area around her to quake under her feet. Suddenly she stopped and the quaking subsided. "Was that... me?"

14. Characters in this post:
    "Well... what color of shiny thing were you given?" She asks, and the the water forms a question mark.

15. Characters in this post:
    "I was told something like that as well..." The situation was rather puzzling but Chikako felt as though if these girls were experiencing the same things she was, maybe they could help each other figure it all out. Her hair was now dry and fluffy again, the water that was absorbed into it was now floating mid air before her eyes. "You're really amazing.... I know we have something in common, but I don't think I can do anything like that..." Raising to her feet she brushed off her shorts. "The name's Chikako Fujihara." She felt as though her greeting was long awaited but possibly getting to know this girl may help her search for knowledge.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Yep! He made me promise to help people with it!" she then worked on the girls hair, drying it completely as well. She kept that water floating though, just because she didn't think to do otherwise.

((Now, Question! Highest vote by the time I get to it wins: 'What natural disaster should threaten the playground?'))

17. Characters in this post:
    "Wait... how are you doing that?" It was like she was somehow pulling the water right out of her clothes. Gripping the cloth she realized it was now completely dry. "That is amazing!" She wasn't even upset anymore. She was far too distracted by what was going on. They weren't playing a game of make believe! This was real! Then the thought hit, perhaps these strange series of events were all linked together. "You, you were given a gift as well weren't you?" Quizzically looking up at her from her crouching position beside the plants.

18. Characters in this post:
    Elysa ran over to the other girl. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" She said, and had an idea! She looked at the girl, and looked at the ground. Water began to pull away from the girl's clothes, and fell to the spot that she had looked at. "It's working!

19. Characters in this post:
    Everything was so strange. Distracted from trying to figure out where the little green marble has gone.. which was proving to be impossible. She suddenly noticed everything around her was glowing. These colors were fascinating, it was like someone turned up the setting on the television! Was this real? Crouching down she placed her hand against a patch of grass with a few vivid dandelions sprouting out. Before her hand even reached them it was as if they reached out for her grasp. The warm sensation was amazing to the touch, her mint colored eyes focused on the vegetation creeping towards her. "Woah." The only world that could presently escape her lips. Can anyone else see this?

Turning to get the attention of the girls that were near her she was suddenly face to face with a wave of water. She couldn't react fast enough, and ended up soaking wet. She heard a girl remark as if it was her fault. "Okay, who did that?" Pushing her bangs that were now stuck to her face out of the way she looked up. It was one of the girls who was making a fuss from earlier.

20. Characters in this post:
    Elysa snaps out of it, and considers what had happened... "Wait... ... ... ... I've got it! " she said after a minute. "We're doing things!" She says, and the water begins to twist and bend wildly as she speaks, imitating her motions as she waves her arms around to emphasize her point! "... Woah!" She then moves an arm, to see if the water followed suit. It did, but shot out in the direction she moved much faster and farther than expected. "Oops..."