Login to your account

City of the Damned [Open/Accepting]

A group of vampires, witches, wizards, and shapeshifters live together in a small town, far from the normal people who are so feared and hated.......

Tags: shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, witches, wizards

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Gitana

Created: 11-20-2011, 08:47 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Abandoned town in Pennsylvania, USA

A small, old-fashioned town surrounded by forest. Plenty of open space and homes. Running water and electricity.

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

1. Characters in this post:
    [Deleted.]

2. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him as she thought about what he said, chuckling at him saying that he wished that he was dead sometimes. "I actually prefer vampires over zombies.....considering vampires are much more reasonable to get things from then zombies." she said to him as she leaned against a tree, looking at the city as she thought about what he asked about her, even what he said about a shapeshifter. "Ah not that lucky to be a shapeshifter. I am actually a sorceress, magic is my game nothing else, after all i just have deal with other supernatruals for ingredents though i could use some friends." taken by surprise at him turning around quickly, which was clear by how she jumpped back some and the tone in her voice as she spoke to him.

3. Characters in this post:
    "That so? Maybe you'll be more useful, then. Let's see..."

Demitri scanned his surroundings, as if looking for something. He seemed slightly peeved when he continued, "Most of us grouped together in those apartments--" he gestured ahead, where a good-sized building stood, rather deserted-looking-- "Well, most being the few of us who are actually here. You can get yourself situated, should you choose to stay..."

4. Characters in this post:
    "Well i don't know how much help that i can be, after all magic does take a toll on the body." Amethyst said to him as she smiled, looking at the building he was pointing at before she started to head that way, looking back at the male to see if he was following her so that they could continue to have the conversation that they were holding at the moment. "Trust me i would rather stay here then be out there.....the human world laughs and thinks my powers are a joke, a lie, illusions....well some of the things i do are illusions and lies but i can do real things too but they just don't believe in it." she said to him as she sighed sadly, looking up at the building once more.

5. Characters in this post:
    He began to walk beside her, mildly interested in what she was saying. "Of course people will disbelieve something that they cannot understand," he said bitterly, "It's human nature. When I--"

He cut his words off again, and froze. This time he looked mad.

6. Characters in this post:
    Upon seeing the two figures in the distance, Ares-- in his wolf form-- instantly sprung to his lanky legs and started to bound toward them. One was Demitri, that he knew-- it was easy to distinguish him from anyone else.

The silver wolf slowed as he neared the two, still walking in a cheerful, skipping manner. He yipped once, and sat down a few yards away from them.

Alright, a new person! he thought, Finally...

Noticing something icy about Demitri's glare, he cocked his head to the side and grinned. He loved messing with the vampire, and now was the perfect chance.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Are you alright?" Amethyst asked as she stopped and frowned, looking at him before she took a few feet away from him, not sure how he was going to react or what he was going to do at that moment. She was wary of what may happen now, starting to prepare for anything that will come her way, and a wolf was not what she was expecting to come upon. "Ah....um....ah...." she was at a lost for what to say to the male, she didn't even know what to say about the wolf that had shown up.

8. Characters in this post:
    Demitri sighed. "I suppose I may as well introduce you to the resident shapeshifter. This is Ares," he said, gesturing non-enthusiastically at the wolf.

"Thank God we don't have any more..." he added, under his breath.

"Well, Miss Moonstone," he said, "I suppose you'll be able to settle down here on your own. I should add that everyone here can be trusted--" his eyes glinted-- "If I had found them to be untrustworthy, they wouldn't be living here."

With that, he turned and walked away, turning down one of the streets and disappearing from sight without another word.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Well it is nice to know i am trustworthy then." Amethyst said to him as she chuckled, relaxing a bit as she looked back at the wolf, smiling and waving at him as she thought about something, taken by surprise at what Demitri said next. "Ah be safe out there! she called after him as she waved, smiling before turning back to the wolf and putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at him. "Well it is just you and me now, Ares. You can call me Amethyst which is my first name." she said to him, chuckling at her self, feeling more relaxed now that she knew there was someone there with such a keen sense of smell. "I don't suppose that you would change into a human and help me find a vacant apartment?" she asked him as she continued to look down at him before turning and heading to the building to find herself a place to stay.

10. Characters in this post:
    Ares cocked his head, as if he didn't understand what she had said, and yawned before starting away. After a few steps he turned back, looking at her again.

I heard something... he thought, Someone else?

Shrugging the feeling off, as he already had someone to introduce to the town, he started walking away again, expecting the woman to follow her.
    She must not be used to shifters; I'll have to change back in the apartments... if I did it here it wouldn't be pretty. He would have laughed, if he could in this form. He only managed a strange bark.

He still felt like someone else was there. Whatever, Demitri'll take care of it...

11. Characters in this post:
    Amethyst looked down at the shape shifter, chuckling to her self as she shook her head, glancing at him for a few minutes before she sighed and proceeded to follow him. "I take it you don't have clothes when you change back. Different from one i knew......though i guess he was more of a were-tiger then a shape shifter. Anyways my point being is that when he changed back into a human he would be wearing a orange fur outfit." she said to him, watching his body language to see his reactions, though there wasn't much she could get from it considering he was a wolf at the moment and thus left her with a one sided conversation. "Ah.....there are a lot abandon places here....oh maybe there is a studio i can live in and use or a nice little house." she said to him, though she was more or less just talking to fill up the air considering the fact that it was just much easier for her to talk and interact with animals better then people.

12. Characters in this post:
    Demetri watched the two walk off, hidden. Either his paranoia had gotten the best of him, or he had heard someone else.

Once Ares and the girl were out of sight and earshot, he started to walk, ducking under buildings for shade. The sun was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable.

Turning a corner, he noticed a figure sitting by the edge of the woods, facing away from him. He growled under his breath, scolding himself for not noticing her before she had gotten into the town. Silently, he made his way toward the person, pausing when he was about five feet away. With another step, he had crushed a branch under his heavy boots and resisted the urge to curse out loud. Then he decided he was close enough.

"Hey!" he said loudly, purposefully trying to startle the intruder.

13. Characters in this post:
    Demitri immediately grew defensive, annoyed at the girl's lack of reaction and tone of voice. "I should ask the same to you. What are you doing here? This is private property, you know," he said evenly, not revealing anything just in case this was just a regular person. The way she had spoken to him triggered an alarm in his mind to be careful.

14. Characters in this post:
    He glared at her hand as if it was something dangerous before ignoring it completely.

"This area is reserved for certain people," he began slowly, "Why are you here? Were you followed?"

His eyes narrowed at the last question.

15. Characters in this post:
    The man wasn't about to be so easily convinced, but he was good at telling truth from lies by the tone on a person's voice. She seemed pretty genuine.

"Well..." he said, not changing the suspicious tone of his voice, "I suppose it'll be reasonably easy to kill you if you're not telling me anything but truth, so come--" he gestured, "I will show you around."

He was neither friendly nor warm in his words, but it was enough to get the point across.

16. Characters in this post:
    He raised an eyebrow at her sudden attitude change, but shrugged it off.

"We have enough places to stay for many more than we have," he began, "But you'll be on your own. I have important things to do; I cannot help you. If a door is locked, find Ares. You'll know him when you see him, he's got white hair. If you need to find him, if you see a little silver dog then it usually goes to him. Don't trust the dog too much, though." He wasn't willing to explain that both the wolf and Ares were the same person, and he knew that in the smaller form Ares tended to mess with outsiders if he didn't know better.

Posts 1 to 16 of 16