Login to your account

City of the Damned [Open/Accepting]

A group of vampires, witches, wizards, and shapeshifters live together in a small town, far from the normal people who are so feared and hated.......

Tags: shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, witches, wizards

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Gitana

Created: 11-20-2011, 08:47 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Ophelia finally fully shifted, her clothes lying on the ground beside her, all muddy. She whimpered a little at the fact that once again she was unable to control her shifting. she finally glanced up at the strangely familiar male standing above her, she couldn't help but let out a soft growl as she slowly lifted her wolf body off of the ground. Her white fur now stained a little with mud, she tilted her head up at the male, as if to question who he was.

2. Characters in this post:
    As he came up to her he noticed her eyes. Then he had a flashback. Ophelia was her name and she shifted to a wolf. She must remember him , they were raised in the same town after all. Wasn't her mom a blood-sucker? Hmm... Oh well , at least it's a friendly fac- snout I mean.

" Ophelia, it's me Dietrik!! Please talk to me!!!

Great I forgot she's mute. She won't talk unless it's a good friend or ally. But we were friends growing up!

3. Characters in this post:
    Ophelia's eyes darted to where the male was, she panicked inside and decided to start to run, knowing she couldn't hold back from shifting for too much longer. She reacted so quickly that she didn't have time to see the large tree root sticking out and she tumbled onto the ground. Loud curses escaped her lips and she clutched onto her sides, knowing that it was happening, right there on the ground.

Her body started to go numb as a pair of white wolf ears and a tail sprouted out from her body, her bones bent and cracked, starting to take the form of a wolf.

4. Characters in this post:
    He sensed her changing and stopped , even though he was close to Shadow. She was like him! He watched her actions carefully and decided to talk to her again.

" Girl!! You!! Where are we?"

Why isn't she answering me?Was she deaf?

" Girl!!! Are you hungry? I have food and water , I have a small fort a little ways north of here , come with me, unless....... are we near civilization?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Ophelia gently snored as she was oblivious to what was happening around her. Her pale looking body as still as a dead corpse. Her eyes suddenly shot open at the sense of someone near her. Her golden eyes shot everywhere around her, trying to see if anyone was near."W-who is there?"she stood up, he hair falling in front of her eyes as she quickly started to walk away from where she had been. She was shifting, she could feel it in her bones[I]"Please don't do this now...ughh.."[/Ishe clenched her teeth and carried on, not wanting anyone to see her in this state.

6. Characters in this post:
    He ran from the girl in search of Shadow and completely forgot her.

7. Characters in this post:
    He smelled the air and felt a deep hatred.... a cat! He started His head started hurting and all of a sudden he had a memory. A shifter named Shadow.... Lee?
    He remembered fighting her and getting a chunk taken out of is back by her deadly paws. But where was she?

" Shadow!! It's me!!!"
    Soon after the fight they became allies and soon they would have been friends. So what happened?

8. Characters in this post:
    Dietrik watched the girl from across the forest , wondering what was happening. What was he? Where was he? So many questions.... he had known only two things when he woke up : His name and his abilities. He studied the girl and decided to talk to her.

" Girl! You , where are we? Who are you?"

He yelled across the forest. He decide to shift and run to her. He got to her and she seemed..... asleep.

"Wake up!!! Where are we! Help me!!"

9. Characters in this post:
    Ophelia sat behind an old tree that had just recently fallen over. Her gaze was as dull as the atmosphere around her. Her bright golden eyes glanced upwards toward the sky above her as she let out a sarcastic sigh "Whatever should i do now..?" Her head lowered as she began to slouch against the tree, waiting for something-anything to happen.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Ah really..." Amethyst said to him as she thought for a few minutes, looking at the area that he was talking about as she took in how it looked. Noticing that it was getting darker she pulled a clear ball out of one of the pockets with in her cloak, mumbling something to it before it started to glow to give them more light to walk by and to work with as she looked around once more. "Well as long as one of them has a decent room i can sleep in i will not be worried about the rest since like i said, i can fix it up." she said to him as she chuckled, walking with them as she turned towards the area he said that was more ghost like then the rest of the city.

11. Characters in this post:
    He waved away the thanks. "Haha, no problem!" Turning to Amethyst, he thought for a second. "There's some bigger buildings over there," he remembered, gesturing vaguely to a turn in the road, "But... they were so much trouble. They've kind of fallen to, well, nothing." He shrugged apologetically, starting to walk away, gesturing for them to follow.

"Come on, I guess I'll show you the rest of the town, even though it's more ghosty than the stuff on the main road."

12. Characters in this post:
    "Yep, a Sorceress.....well Wicca is derived from sorcery some, well sort of.....it is hard to explain." Amethyst said to her as he chuckled, walking with them, collapsing her hands behind her back, having took her cloak off and tucked it into her bag. "Not a problem, though it may help you get your memories back also. Who knows, after all Sorcery is very different from Wicca." she said to her as she chuckled, shifting her dress some as she stopped and turned towards them as she stopped once more. "Oh yes that would be marvelous. A cottage of a two story home. Don't worry i can fix it up with no problems though i may end up sleeping for a couple of days." she said to them as she smiled, scanning the area once more as she looked for a place to live at, blinking when she saw all the keys that he had on his person.

(ah i am so very very sorry lol)

13. Characters in this post:
    "Alright," he murmured, shoving his hand in his jeans pocket and with some difficulty pulling out a huge metal ring of mismatched keys. Some looked ancient, but most were fairly new and not eroded by time. He picked through them for a moment, studying each carefully, before managing to extract a shiny copper one. He tossed it to Gwen, and grinned.

"The only one I've bothered to clean. Well, eh, Demitri does most of it, who am I kidding?"
    With that, he chuckled a bit and turned to Amethyst once again, waiting for her to respond to his previous question.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Speaking of," he said to Amethyst, "We should find you a place to stay. What did you say you were looking for again?"

"And Gwen, would a room in the apartments be good for you?"

He didn't want to sound insensitive, but the sun was gradually setting, and it wouldn't be long before darkness fell.

15. Characters in this post:
    "A flash back..." Amethyst said in understanding, holding her elbow with one hand as her other hand held her chin, tapping her cheek with one finger as she thought about what was said. "I am a sorceress....and a psychic is a very good asset to have." she said as she looked towards Ares, now comfortable around the girl considering she was different like them but not as different as they are. "So you have memory loss....." she mumbled, now deep in thought as she walked down the road with them, still searching for a place to set up her new found home at, when she heard Ares ask the girl some questions, she couldn't help but look at the female curiously, wanting to know also. "I can help you with the migraines after i set my home up.....i have a home remedy that i used to make for my sister to help her......" she said to the girl, a sad look on her face, considering something bad had happened to her sister and she didn't even know where the girl was at now.

16. Characters in this post:
    Five years. Wow.

He opened his mouth to comment when he saw Gwen trip backwards, although it was more of a spasm than a fall. He felt a little explosion of panic when her eyes opened wide, as if she were seeing something they were not. Something bad.

Oh God, is she having some sort of attack?

He was about to call for help when it ended almost as quickly as it had begun, and Amethyst was speaking by then, asking what had happened. He listened carefully to her explanation and considered it carefully.

"...Psychic, eh? How often does it happen? The flashbacks?" Ares walked a little closer to the two, ending up beside Amethyst, who seemed just as curious as he.

17. Characters in this post:
    Amethyst just stared at the girl, clearly taken by surprise by her, she didn;t know what to say or how to answer her at the moment, she looked between the two people as she tried to think of something to say, clearly her trying to play it off as a city for people with deformities had not worked considering she now knew the truth about the city and them more or less. "Before i tell you what i am, how about you tell us what you are. It seems like a fair trade and i am all about fair trades." she said to her as she smiled, before it slipped to a frown as she noticed her stumble back at something that she either remembered or thought of. It seemed like the girl could use her help more then Demitri or Ares, who were both very attractive men in her eyes, she thought for a few minutes before she looked her over, sighing some. "What was that just now? When you stumbled backwards some?"

18. Characters in this post:
    At that question, he coughed as if he was about to change the subject, but paused before doing so. Then he sighed.

"Uh, it's not that big of a deal. I can, you know, sort of change. You'll find out some other time, it's nothin' special." He had considered morphing right there, but carrying his clothes back to his room in his wolf form would be bothersome.

"I guess you just got lost, right?" he asked her, "You weren't driven off, right?"

19. Characters in this post:
    "You can say i am a scientist but not the normal type that you always here about." Amethyst said to her as she laughed, that was the first time that anyone had ever called her a scientist, though it also answered her question about wither the girl was human or not. She then exchanged looks with Ares, giving a slight shake of her head to say no to him but he clearly did not get the message as he tried to explain further to the other female. "i think saying they have powers and such is going a bit far....more like people that are born with tails or one eye, even some that still have their gills when they come out the womb." she said to her, trying to make it seem like it was more for people that were born with deformities, considering that is what many scientist believed that they were, deformed humans, with mutant genes. She personally considered the supernaturals as an advanced species, it was much nicer that way considering they can adapt better then most humans. "You could say that this is a place for the advanced species of man kind." still didn't think it was safe to share facts about what they really are to the girl, though a dog had better instincts then a human, so maybe ares could sense something that she didn't. "I think i will stay quiet now......" she said as she looked at Ares again, getting a feeling that just maybe he thought she was just making more of a mess out of things.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Uh, yeah."

She was reacting pretty well so far, so maybe she proved more stable than he had at first thought. "It's been happening a lot lately-- people being driven off for being different, or being captured."