Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 229

1. Characters in this post:
    At his sigh of relief, she oculdn't help but give a soft smile as she slightly laughed, shaking her head in bemusement. She had just wanted something to eat, and yet it had led to all of what was going on. And his responses would elicit a chuckle from her at his own enthusiasm. "That would be the worst case scenario anyways," Zerillia would tell him with a smile.

Meeting his eyes, she would listen to his answer as a sad smile were to cross her lips. So far, everything he was saying was very sweet and made her definitely want to give things a try with him. Syer was wonderful, and not only as a kisser either. But because of all that was at stake, she would decide to continue on. How she hated talking about that portion of her life, but if she was going to give things a chance with him, she might as well...

"I... I know that normally any such question as I'm about to ask would be incredibly quick to be asked. But believe me, I only ask to be fair," Zerillia would start out as she spoke looking down to their hands for a few moments. Using her free hand she would gently caress his hand. "I don't know how you feel about children... and well I guess on how important it would be for you to have any. But I guess you deserve to know." Chewing on her lower lip for a moment after she fell silent she would try to figure out the best way to say.

"To put it bluntly... I don't know if I could give you any children," Zerillia muttered going bright red in the face.

2. Characters in this post:
    The original king of pop music stepped onto the creaky old wooden pirate ship with his favorite guitar in his left hand. "Great place to play some music!" He could see a crowd of many other randomly assorted figures getting on with him and gladly stepped out of their way. "Whoa there ma'am." "Sorry sir." "LOL @ UR HAT, DOOD!" Every time a new person arrived, Elvis had a witty comment to make. Many people looked at him strangely, but Elvis didn't care. He strapped his guitar around to his back, pulled his comb out of his back pocket, and smoothly combed through his perfect hair like the 'babe' every girl thought he was. He watched as more boarded the blue, cream and gold pirate ship.

3. Characters in this post:
    Syer would return her smile "Well even if its worst case, I'm willing to go through it with you." As he continued answering he noticed her smile turn cold in the slightest, he started to ask what was wrong but then she started with an afraid statement so he waited for her to tell him hopefully what was wrong.

Syer listened to everything she had with a serious look not sure what she was getting at if she had kids or wanted them badly. When she finished Syer felt bad for her but he shook his head. "Kerillia, I know you have a bad memory but yesterday I was a dead man waiting for his execution." He smiled lightly at her rubbing his hand. "All thought of a normal life or well what I thought was a normal life ended the day, I was cursed. That's not to say that one day maybe I will want kids, as I'm sure you will as well one day too, but right now if you can or can't have them is not a factor in my choice."

4. Characters in this post:
    Hearing Syer's response to her telling him that it was the worse case scenario, Zerillia would smile a little brighter and blushed lifting her hand this time to gently tuck some of his hair behind his ear, allowing her slender fingers to brush across his cheek.

Listening to his words after she had told him what she felt he had the right to know, she would feel a great relief to know that her ability to have children or not was not a factor in his feelings for her. While he came from a world that may or may not have valued such a thing, the community she'd grown up in had. Despite that women were valued for their magical talents as well, when it came to relationships, starting a family was a large factor.

"I'm really glad to hear that," Zerillia murmured the words loudly enough to be heard before she would hesitantly lean forward and gently kissed him softly. Although it was a short kiss, it was one that reflected her relief. But from his words as well, she knew that he thought differently then what the reason she had spoken for. Pulling back she would bite her lower lip as she took a deep breath to steel herself. "However, it's not because of my memory." She swallowed hard and brought her eyes up to meet his, despite how hard it was for her to do so.

"I... don't know if my body can. I was... pregnant once before. Not from the one I mentioned," As she started she would quickly make sure to be specific, "But from... well... it was not consentual... And when he found out that I was, and that I wanted to keep the child anyways... He beat me til I lost it because the child would have been proof against what he did to me." It wasn't easy for Zerillia to speak about, but she would tell Syer, her grip tightening around his hand. As she finished telling the summary of the story, she watched for his reaction, as again she had no idea what where he came from was like... the fact that she was not 'whole' was something some civilizations looked down upon.

5. Characters in this post:
    Syer closed his eyes with a smile as she ran her hand across his cheek, and Kissed Zerillia back gently as she did him but he raised an eye brow as she pulled away and took a deep breath. "whats not because of your memory?"

He became confused by her first statement but just listened, as she mentioned being raped and then beaten to kill the baby. He wanted to pull her in and hug her but if he let go of her hand that she was now squeezing he felt the gesture would be lost. So he lent in and kissed her on the forehead,"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that but it is in the past and nothing like that will ever happen again."

But inside Syer even though he knew Kerillia didn't like death or killing he wanted to find out who this was and kill him in a slow painful way, or at least feed him to some type of monster.

6. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia smiled softly to his words and she'd let out a breath that she hadn't realized that she had been holding until that moment. It was freeing in a way to have that off of her chest and not have to fear it hanging over her head. Letting a soft laugh leave her lips she would let go of his hand as she would throw her arms around him and pulled him close in a tight hug. "Thank you Syer," Zerillia mumbled her thanks, "I'm sorry for laying so much on you at once. I'm really happy that you are still accepting of me though." She would tell him, letting her carefree nature loose once again. There wasn't much she tried to take seriously, but others choices, she always did.

"Umm... so what would you like to do now?" She asked as she let go of him and sat back, a cheerful smile curling her lips as she let her blue eyes sparkle with her happiness again. Glancing about the room as she really wasn't sure what to do next or even say next, it would only be by the grace of it's sparsity that her attention wouldn't wander away as she looked back to him and grinned as she awaited his answer.

7. Characters in this post:
    Kai sighed, drinking his glass rather quickly. The embers of his cigarette lighting up as he took another drag, his eyes turned slowly to the girl that was slowly being surrounded by the large, thug looking, men. He smirked lightly. Swirling the bar stool around and standing up straight, his shoes slamming on the hard floor, creating a loud smacking sound. His fingers rolled around slightly, and then clenched into a fist. A ring on his pinky finger started to glow from the blood colored diamonds in each eye socket of this bull shaped skull ring. "Hmm, lets wait and see what happens before interfering..." Kai only grinned and waited, watching the men close in around her, his hands tightly balled into fist, preparing for some sort of action.

8. Characters in this post:
    Syer Hugged her back "You really are an Airhead Zerillia." He said with a laugh teasing her he kissed her cheek, "You burnt off my arm yesterday even if by a curse and freeing me from it. If i was willing to accept you after that why would a dark past scare me off." He didn't know if she'd be mad at him or not so he'd keep hugging her tightly.

"Honestly I'd Love to hold you for hours and kiss you until tomorrow" and with a slight grin "and maybe whatever else might arise, but first i need to know" His tone of voice got more serious. "how many days has it been since our fight and me losing my arm?" He'd back away enough from her embrace his arm still holding her arm though but with a serious face. "Where is that sword?"

9. Characters in this post:
    At being teased and being called an airhead, Zerillia would stick her tongue out at him with a slight laugh, smiling softly at having him kiss her cheek. Although with his words about accepting her after burning his arm off, she would frown softly, still feeling badly for being the cause of that, her gaze turning downwards. "Well I don't know what it's like where you come from, but where I grew up, power may be valued, but a woman's worth is more measured on... those sorts of things." She explained somewhat with a wrinkling of her nose in disgust.

Bringing her eyes up to him when he'd speak about holding her for hours, she would tilt her head slightly as his tone turned more serious and he asked her how long it had been since their fight. Now, had it been longer, she would have had a much harder time recalling the information that he was requesting but since it wasn't, she'd only take a few moments to think.

"It was just yesterday I think," Zerillia furrowed her brow a moment before she would nod firmly, "Yes, just yesterday." She repeated the words before trying to think on where the sword had gone, going over the events in her head. "And I think the sword fell through the floor, it started a fire... umm, I think it's in the cellar of the tavern if I remember right." She told him with a smile, proud that she was able to remember all of that accurately.

10. Characters in this post:
    As Zerillia stuck her tongue out at him he would kiss her trying to catch her tongue with his mouth which if he did would turn into a bit of French kissing. He listened to what she'd have to say next, and shake his head. "It can be important to a lot of people in fact after the Apocalypse it became very important because we need to repopulate our world with humans." He looked her in the eyes "but that is even more of a reason not to go back, on my world any children we had would more than likely be looked upon like abominations because if you remember I thought you were a type of demon at first."

Syer was absolutely shocked, "wait... What?! It was only yesterday but my shoulder is fully healed from an intense burn and I fill fine how is that even possible??" He flet up his shoulder to make sure it wasn't a pain killer or something like that and his arm was still open and raw. He looked back at her very confused, he thought for a second and realized something. "You use magic... Ok well tell me about it later, we need to make sure that sword doesn't claim someone else as a host."

11. Characters in this post:
    When he would catch her tongue, she'd be surprised at him kissing her in that manner, not that she would object as she returned the kiss until he pulled away. Blinking at him as she opened her eyes she would listen to his words, her delicately pointed ears tilting down as she heard what he said. As depressing as it was to hear, she was glad to know that he still did not want to go back. "Oh." Would be all she said to that.

At his shock she couldn't help but giggle, watching as he felt his shoulder and such, although she wouldn't answer right away as she would let him think about it before nodding when he would mentioned that she used magic. "Well I used more then just magic because of the burns and the extent of the damage that was done. But I can tell you more about it when you want to know," Zerillia smiled to him and slipped off of the bed and stretched out her limbs to work out the kinks before extending her hand to him to help him up. "That is a very good idea. But how are you going to be able to stop it from doing something like that?" She asked curiously, concern in her eyes.

12. Characters in this post:
    Syer said "Ok" then would take her hand and get off the bed and for a moment watch her as she stretched and admire her body, while he grinned a little. Syer pondered her question for a minute, "I'm not really sure to be honest."

He would start to stretch a little now that he was finished being a perverted man for the moment. "The sword I was named after My Great Grandfathers sword apparently it was just like the sword I had." He paused for a moment and corrected himself "Well no very different the origins and will of the sword are different, his sword apparently was an angel that was once a General among angels but he supposedly had a blood-lust and broke some rules and since he loved to kill by the sword was turned into a sword." He caught himself from telling a long unneeded story.

"Michael Cra my name sake used the sword to gain angelic powers but the sword gave off certain things that also tried to control him at times, all the pictures I've seen of him he has a wooden sword so I can only imagine the real sword is inside of it." He finished Stretching "If we knew what type of wood it was, maybe we could seal that demon sword in it."

13. Characters in this post:
    As usual, things like being checked out would be completely missed by Zerillia, as she would smile back to Syer, waiting for him to answer her question. Listening to his words when he would answer her, she would nod slightly and started to think if she had heard of anything similar that could help them with figuring out the problem. But she hadn't, at least she hadn't read anything about it, which would be pretty the only way she'd recall anything detail.

"I'm sorry, I haven't heard of anything like that," Zerillia pouted slightly as she spoke to him, looking a little sad that she couldn't be helpful. But the look disappeared fairly quickly as she would tilt her head, "Do you know of any way to find that out?" She asked him as she watched him finishing stretching, eager to try and find a way to be helpful.

14. Characters in this post:
    Syer sighed and looked at the floor letting his arm fall "No i don't.. the only way we could find out would be if i talked to him, but I'd rather dig a thousand foot deep hole and bury it than do that." He looked back at Kerillia and walked over to her, "but even if we can't find something out we need to find a safe place for it to be, after that we can start off on whatever adventure you want." He smiled and Kissed her lower lip and pulled away before she had a chance to kiss back he'd then chuckle and start for the door.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Why's that?" Zerillia asked curiously when he would mention not wanting to meet his great grandfather. Although she could understand why he didn't want to see the people that had treated him so poorly again, she didn't see why he wouldn't want to meet someone that hadn't. Although she would nod in agreement with him about finding a safe place to put it, because if it did to anyone what it did to him, it was a truly terrible thing that needed to be rid of. "Ok," She giggled at his words, although she would stop and blinked at the way that he kissed her, blushing as she would follow him to the door once she had stopped and picked up her satchel. There were few things that she managed to remember often and her satchel was one of them.

"I wonder," She murmured to herself as she looked to the satchel, since she was thinking about it, considering the possibilities that she could. Sticking her hand inside as she walked behind him, she let her fingers brush against the items that she had stored inside, pondering on the things she had.

16. Characters in this post:
    As he opened the door and started to walk out, he would say with a regretful tone "Because I have never met him and he created something to protect the world and there after it became self sustaining he left to protect the world by himself again." He ran a hand through his hair "and all I have done is tarnish his name and spread word that I wanted to kill him, and even added more death to the hands of the one who he hated and killed." He punched the wall hating himself for how he lived the last years of his life.

He noticed after he punched the wall she was digging in her bag "did you remember something or making sure you didn't forget something?" he started to walked back over to her.

17. Characters in this post:
    At the sound of his fist hitting the wall, she would look up, her blue eyes showing surprise at the regret and bitterness in his tone as she realized how upset his past made him. Bringing her hand out of her bag at that time she would move forward to quickly close the distance between them before she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly to herself. "Oh Syer," Zerillia said his name sadly before kissing his cheek gently, "If he's as kind as you say he is, then I'm sure he would understand why that all happened. And if you were to meet him then you could tell him you no longer want to kill him." She offered her thoughts on the subject gently, not meaning he had to take them if he didn't want to, but she thought perhaps it would be a good idea to do so that things could be set straight.

At his words about her bag, she would tilt her head and looked to him curiously, "Hm, my bag? What about it?" Zerillia would ask, having forgotten what she was just doing a moment ago already.

18. Characters in this post:
    Syer rested his head against her's after she kissed his cheek, "I'm not really worried about him forgiving me, he has been friends to demons in our world. Not evil ones well not all demons are evil, well I don't know if they all are really demons like I said some are considered abominations because they are mixed with humans."

He sighed "I've got to forgive myself Zerillia even if my mind was altered, it was all part of who I am, that's what that was about. Syer shook his head as she forgot what she was digging in her bag for. "You were digging in your bag for something and i think you said something about wondering"

19. Characters in this post:
    Testbotro I

20. Characters in this post:
    "Oh," Zerillia would only speak the one word at first, really not sure what else to say to the rest of what he'd said, now that she better understood what was bothering him. Closing her eyes for a moment as he leaned his head against hers she gave a soft sigh, wishing she could think of something to do to help him feel better. But at the same time, it was good that he felt bad about doing bad things, cuz it meant that he wasn't a bad person. "Well, at least you do feel bad for it, Syer. I would think that's a very good first step," She shared her thoughts a bit before the subject of her satchel was spoken on.

Blinking at him as he would tell her she had been digging around in it she would try to think. Digging in her bag... they had been talking about the sword... Suddenly remembering, her face brightened and she laughed. "Oh yeah! I forgot! I was just seeing if there was anything that I have that might help with the sword thing," She spoke laughingly as she explained what she'd been doing, but now that she was thinking about it, another idea would occur to her, "Oh! I dunno if this would work, but maybe! Maybe I could set up a dimensional rift to somewhere to seal it off in. Although, that would be really hard, I think I could... maybe," The last part would be muttered to herself as she would still have her arm, deep into her satchel, falling into her thoughts easily as usual.

21. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

22. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

23. Characters in this post:
    Syer Kissed Zerillia with his hand on her cheek to forget his sorrows, "yeah, but we'll work on it as we go not gonna solve all the problems in our lives and save the world in one day" he had a soft laugh not fully heartfelt.

Syer smiled a little more as she went back to being super forgetful "Your so damned cute!" as she mentioned sending it to a dimensional rift and all that was detailed he kinda blinked "Well.. if you can do that and it can't come in contact with any living thing that would solve the problem very fast."

24. Characters in this post:
    Kissing him back with a gentle smile she'd lean her cheek into the palm of his hand slightly. "Well of course not," Zerillia giggled in response to his words, giving him a curious look, "I may be talented, but not even I can perform miracles!" Lifting one of her hands she'd waggle a finger at him playfully, her blue eyes sparkling with mirth.

At his exclamation of her being so cute, Zerillia couldn't help but blush a little, moving a hand to the back of her neck slightly as she shrugged somewhat. However, continuing on the subject of the sword, she dropped her hand back down to her side before she would nod slightly. "Were you wanting to check on it first? Or did you have an idea for it that would work better?" she asked him before looking thoughtful for a short moment, "If I'm going to try doing that though, there's things I'm going to need because it's not a simple thing to do." Smiling softly to him she'd tell him about how she would be in need of equipment and other supplies to do what she said she might be able to.

25. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

26. Characters in this post:
    Syer smiled as she leaned against his hand and answered how she did, as she wagged her finger at him he pulled her in again kissing her softly on her lips but intently not letting her pull away for second, as he finished kissing her he leaned his forehead against her's "Thank You...."

As she blushed over his compliment he smiled, he nodded when she said to check on it but he shook his head as she asked if he had a better way. "No i was going to see about Carrying it in my Aura just watching what come in contact with it till we found a safe place to store it till we could found a way to seal it." he turned and started to walk out the door, and then stopped "umm.... I didn't come in so I don't know where we are going?"

27. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

28. Characters in this post:
    Taken by surprise by the soft yet intent kiss that he gave her, Zerillia's hear beat quicker in her chest as she would kiss him back after she recovered from her surprise until he pulled away to lean his head against hers. "For what?" She asked him softly with a little smile, searching his eyes gently.

As he mentioned carrying it in his aura and being careful about what it came in contact with, Zerillia nodded, giving him an admiring look. "You can do that? That's amazing! But at least you don't have to worry about that if I can get all the ingredients." Tilting her head she seemed to muse to herself about that, as she was trying to think of where she could get everything she needed. Although when he would stop, mentioning thta he didn't which way to go, she would giggle and pointed in the direction that he needed to go. "At the end of the hall is the stairs and then right down the stairs is the front door." A sudden thought would occur to her as she would lead the way out, "Ooo and the tavern should have everything I need!" Zerillia giggled.

29. Characters in this post:
    Syer smiled at her and said in a relaxed voice "For being cute and so innocent you can cheer me up with out much effort at all, Well i guess I could of just said for being you but its not as much fun as when I make you blush when I say exactly what I mean like I just did." Syer would kiss her again.

Syer nodded but not with a smile on his face, "I can do that but only because that sword can't be destroyed by normal means. If it was anything else it would start to crack then break or like that chair splinter into pieces." He sighed "but if that impresses you, if you ever saw a Monk Melder you'd be dumbfounded. They focus entirely on Using their aura they don't use weapons, some of them spend their time making statues or building things, they say the complexity of their control even impressed my great grandfather.

Syer started down the right path while listening to her "I'm not lost its just i didn't come in awake so i never knew which way was out" said with a huff as if trying to defend himself. As she said all the items they needed would be at the Tavern he let out a sigh of Relief, "I'm just glad we don't have to travel across the world to get an item and this will put a quick end to a chapter and then we can start a happy chapter together."

30. Characters in this post:
    And like he predicted, Zerillia would blush brightly as he would call her cute and innocent, making her giggle as well. Kissing him back, she would smile softly, "I'm just glad that I can cheer you up at all." She'd tell him after he pulled back from kissing her, as she'd shyly tuck hair behind her ear.

Listening to him as he would tell her about being able to carry the sword because of what it was, and the rest of it, tilting her head slightly. Nodding she would smile at him. "That does sound impressive! But what you can do is really interesting too! I wouldn't even know where to start how to learn anything like what you can do Syer!" She would assure him cheerfully.

"Isn't not knowing what way to go the definition of lost?" Zerillia would ask him with a soft giggle, before she would gently bite her lower lip and reached out to gently take Syer's hand if he would let her do so. At him mentioning he was glad that they didn't have to travel across the world to get anything, Zerillia chuckled and nodded her head in agreement. "It's very lucky that I have extra for those ingredients, otherwise it might take a really long time to fetch them." She'd let him know with a grin as she continued to lead the way out of the Inn and into the Tavern.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 229