Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 229

1. Characters in this post:
    Michael Cra may be able to sense a room with nearly nothing in it but grey stone walls, a grey stone floor, and perhaps traces of magical works done there. It was a room designed to be used in rituals and the stone walls, floor and ceiling may still bear half-wiped marks of chalk.

The other room - the one invisible to those without the key - would be awash with magic. It is magic itself. It is likewise virtually free of anything but its walls, but it would be difficult to pin down anything about the room but its magic.

Rei's skills would be confused and perhaps overwhelmed. A sense of age greater than anything in this realm, a smile, the same hands on the keys changing shapes and colors and then a sense of many doorways opening one behind the other. If she can sense emotions, the hands that touch the keys most often feels a sense of endless possibilities and a certain playful nature.

((Just an OOC note to mention that I wouldn't normally post a follow-up with the Keeper, but since Michael brought up that he was waiting for a reply, I didn't want to leave either of you hanging. ))

2. Characters in this post:
    Michael stopped focusing on his aura and took a quick look and felt all around him, nothing was around him or in sight so he sat back down. Decided to talk out loud one more time vary loudly. "I hope we encounter big breasted Amazonian women who also sits on my lap, and want to get to know me better!" He waited a few minutes hoping.

"Well that first room felt empty but that other one just felt weird lets go check it out." He said all this towards his sword not really expecting a reply, he walked right off the roof and stairs of his aura formed below his feet. He circled the tower down to the the ground then found his way into it to try and find the Room that gave him that weird feeling.

3. Characters in this post:
    The day was clear and the sun was shining high in the sky. All was quiet and not a creature was to be seen for miles around the mysterious tower. That was until the small squeak, squeak of little feet echoed off the stone walkway. "HAHA! Lambo has arrived, yeah!" Lambo exclaimed gleefully. He had just been wandering off from home when he eventually found himself here. Mama might be worried, but he didn't care! This tall-looking thing looked like the perfect place to play and explore. He stood as tall as he could with his hands on his hips and laughed. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Lambo's gonna conquer this tower, yeah!" Then he dashed off as fast as his little feet could carry him, shouting the whole while. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Inside the tower was cold and Lambo gave an involuntary shiver. Much of his previous energy seemed to disappear. But then he remembered that he couldn't beat Reborn by showing weakness to something as simple as the cold. So he jumped up tall again with his legs spread out wide and his arms across his chest and shouted, "HAHAHAHAHA! Lambo's here, yeah," and he began to clamber up the steps. Now these steps weren't little. In fact, he ould only put his little head above one so he was forced to climb up as if on a ladder. But for Lambo, this was nothing. He loved to climb.

At the top of the staircase, Lambo was puffing but thinking, Lambo made it, yeah! A tall, wooden door loomed high, brooding over him. This upset him greatly, for he couldn't reach the doorknob unless he jumped. He dragged his feet as he walked to the door and pushed on it. When it didn't budge, he smacked his head against the wood. Still, nothing happened. He jumped up, but he couldn't jump his highest. He spent his energy on getting up the stairs. Looking up at the doorknob, Lambo began to sniff, then cry a little. All of a sudden, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! CAN'T REACH! CAN'T REACH! CAN'T REACH! WAAAAH!!"

4. Characters in this post:
    A figure in a hooded cloak crouched beside the wailing Lambo. "Even if you could reach, you wouldn't get in without these keys," she said.

Her hand reached out and offered two keys to Lambo. "I think if you calmed down, you'd think of how to get in." She smiled and stood, leaving the keys on the floor if Lambo didn't take them from her already.

The cloak swished on the floor as she walked out of the Grey Tower, but she wouldn't pass anyone who was entering at the same time. She is gone.

5. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

6. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

7. Characters in this post:
    Kai yawned softly, lighting a cigarette at the bar. His eyes looking left and right. All he could make out was it was some shoddy rundown bar near the edge of the city. With each drag the fog of smoke around him grew, nearly shielding him from the piercing glares of the rough looking characters around him. Sipping from a small glass of whiskey he began to think about his plans to move in and take over. A few minutes turned into hours, as he drank whiskey and smoked through his pack of cigarettes, listening to the old rock music coming from the juke-box in the corner. His lungs most certainly filled with toxic smoke by now, he let out another large puff, keeping the cloud formed around him. His long fingers tapped and rolled along the bar, tapping his silver rings along the wooden counter. "Hmm... it seems like this wont take to much work..."

8. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

9. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

10. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

11. Characters in this post:
    She had stood outside the door of the tavern for a few moments, studying it's structure with her hands on her well-proportioned hips, worrying her lower lip while she stood in thought. Suddenly moving after those few moments, she would grasp the door knob before opening the door and entered into the establishment, first poking in her head before she allowed the rest of herself to follow through the doorway.

Fresh air washed in from behind her as Zerillia stood there, studying the inside of the building. The elven woman was not a normal sight in most areas that she ended up in, considering several things. Golden hair tumbled over her milky soft skin, while sapphire blue eyes that seemed to always sparkle took everything in. Clad in what most would consider little in the manner of covering, she had a white topped that although covered her rather large chest, it still showed some cleavage, along with the green belly shirt she wore over the white top. Matching her shirt was the small pair of shorts that clung to her lower body nicely, showing off only the right spots.

After her moment of silent contemplation she would fully walk inside, and closed the door after herself, before moving towards an unnoccupied table. Each movement she made spoke of the fact she seemed unaware of how attractive some found her.

However, unfortunately the idea of grace and beauty would be broken about her, as suddenly, Zerillia's foot would catch onto the leg of a chair that she was passing by. Although she would try to catch herself before she could fall, Zerillia would be unsuccessful going straight to the floor, which she would hit with a loud 'THUMP!' and a following groan of pain as the elven woman hit the floor.

Grimacing, but still dealing with the pain she rubbed her knees lightly over where they had collided with the wooden floor. A gentle mutter could be heard before she picked herself up the floor and started to dust off her clothing before she would finish her journey to an unnoccupied table.

12. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

13. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

14. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

15. Characters in this post:

"Hey you little brat, get back over here!" The man shouted, chasing after her. Looking over her shoulder she got a quick glimpse of the mans enraged face. Normally, she wouldn't consider him a threat but if this was just the general public, she couldn't go around using her abilities to harm civilians who in reality have a right to be upset. "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." He was actually trying to chase after the girl, what a pain this really was.

Running down the sidewalk she did her best to avoid bumping into the people as she passed, as soon as she found an open door she fled into it. Quickly she was hit with the throat clogging air that filled the local bar. Coughing up to try and get a hold of her breathing it was obvious she had disturbed the piece of the bar. She was getting the same kind of look she got from the man chasing her. Clearly, this wouldn't be a welcomed place for her to hide. Abruptly turning around she noticed the man was in the door way. "Uh...." Without a thought she ran through the bar, seeking out the back entrance.

16. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

17. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

18. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

19. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

20. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

21. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

22. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

23. Characters in this post:
    Truely, a little child of a nondescript gender, pads into the strange tower looking around curiously with bright violet eyes. Giggling softly and brushing strange colorless, or clear hair from gentle round cheeks, the child speaks up, "hello everybody."

24. Characters in this post:
    Perhaps the keys had been there already for some time, or perhaps they'd just have appeared. In any case, Truely would see a shine in the corner of their vision and find a pair of keys on a table within their reach.

If the child is too well-mannered to take them, a voice would quietly whisper, "They're yours..." But would not respond if addressed.

25. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

26. Characters in this post:
    Syer had entered the little town earlier that day and had already fed his sword's hunger, prostitutes weren't missed so he figured he wouldn't have to worry about killing any people trying to find that woman yet. He saw what looked like a tavern and thought to himself I might as well eat here before I find out what this place is and why I've has seen so many strange people.

Syer was already eating some stew when he noticed a beautiful Woman walk in although slightly strange looking, still beautiful. He thought to himself maybe she was some type of Succubus with her pointed ears although the way she walked wasn't really too enticing.

He shook it off and went back to his stew, then he saw her fall he couldn't help but laugh out right.

27. Characters in this post:
    As her delicately pointed ears took in the sound of laughter coming from a nearby table, her sparkling sapphire gaze turned to the man that seemed to be enjoying her little fall. Blushing just a little, a sheepish smile appeared on her lips before she would slide into a seat at the empty table she'd chosen. Crossing her arms below her breasts she would look at Syer pointedly.

"Laughing at my fall isn't very nice!" Zerillia would scold him albeit very lightly as she would speak with laughter in her voice, "Although I suppose I can see how amusing it could be." Musing at that for a short moment, she'd quickly forget about it then as she'd just shrug her shoulders with a giggle.

"Hm? Oh! Right, food!" It would seem she'd forgotten why she'd come to the tavern in the first place, only reminded when a server came over to her and asked her what she wanted to get. Tapping her lips as she tried to think of what she wanted to eat, she also cast her glance around before her eyes landed on the bowl of stew in front of Syer, her gaze lighting up. "That looks good! I'll have what he's having!" She exclaimed to the server who of course would immediately go off to retrieve the food that she had asked for.

28. Characters in this post:
    Syer calmed down from his laughing "heh well it wasn't meant to be nice, It was funny so I laughed." He went back to his stew but Syer payed attention to everything she was doing and saying.

Syer Leaned back and grinned "I think i know your game now, you go after the guys who find the the innocent and clumsy airheads attractive and that's when you get them to go to bed with you and then you steal their souls?"

He looked back at his stew, "That's what Succubus do so what ever, but it was just bothering me I couldn't figure out your game plan at first, Because beautiful girls like you don't just walk around like that and stroll into taverns." He went back to eating his stew.

29. Characters in this post:
    When Zerillia would hear Syer's words about her having a game and going after guys that find clumsy airheads attractive, bedding them and stealing their souls, she would blink at him curiously.

"Game? That's a game? It doesn't sound like a very nice game at all," Zerillia shook her head as she looked to him with blue eyes that glittered in the light, "And I'll have you know, I am not an airhead!" She spoke with indignation as she would cross her arms below her breasts and shook her head at him.

"Beautiful," She scoffed, "I'm simply just me. Well unless you're talking race because I'm not a succubus either, I'm only an elf." She shrugged her shoulders as she spoke lecturingly to him, before she caught the sound of the bowl of stew being placed down by her. Her pointed ears twitched a little as she looked to it, her face lighting up as she grinned happily. "Oh, stew!" Speaking with what almost sounded like she was surprised to see the food, she went with it easily enough as she picked up the stew and began to consume the stew happily.

30. Characters in this post:
    Syer kinda Ignored her at first just thinking she was trying to recover from him outing her, but he caught the rest of what she was saying in surprise and looked back at her and caught her sparkling eyes.

He gave the same blinking look at her she had just gave him, "what's an Elf?" He shook off his confusion "and its not a game it is what Succubus demons do to humans, they feed off their souls." Syer was a little caught off guard and didn't like this so he stood up and walked over and sat at her table.

He was a bit angry at not knowing something "Why are you soo surprised by your stew, its the same as what I had and you just ordered it." He started Rubbing his forehead her carefree and innocent attitude started to irritate him.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 229