Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in City Sewers

Under the city streets lives a network of passageways that some people find more useful than the pathways above.

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

1. Characters in this post:
    Slinking around in the water of the sewers looking for any tasty treats Croc O' Dile continued to Patrol the sewers day and night, never really hungry but always craving something that might be tastier than what he normally eats in the sewers.

2. Characters in this post:
    Mosu climbes up to the head of Croc 'o Dile and says:
    Sorry to ask, but would you mind taking me to a place where I can proceed my Evil Photosynthesis.No i am not evil, exept sometimes i could be somewhat of a grammar nazi. Where have I left my manners? Hi, my name is Mosu. Nice to meet you. Sorry, did I talk too fast?Or too much? If I did, I am so sorry. I am in a hurry to photosynthesize, as my nutritions run out. So lets get to the Point: Do you know a place where there is light here?

Posts 1 to 2 of 2