Login to your account

A tale of a Mystic Castle - Closed

You have come to a mysterious castle in your search for adventure. Will you uncover the secrets of castle d'Tamun?......

Tags: adventure, fantasy, modern, mystery

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Brook V

Created: 08-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Castle d'Tamun

Castle d'Tamun. This is the main area.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    Master DeFolrock leaned against the celling on the second floor and looked down into the lobby with furrowed burrows and an annoyed look at his face. He had been informed some new residents was going to come and stay at the castle. Dwain didn't like the idea of commoners living in the castle. But what could an old man like he say against the might of the council at the lord of the castle? He let out a grunt. It didn't look like anyone had arrived yet. He sincerely hoped they wouldn't disturb him in his important work.

The council and one of the previous lords had opened up the castle for the public in order to present an exclusive experience. What could be more exciting than living at a castle? Master DeFolrock snorted. Greedy bastards, they only did it for the money. They didn't respect the castle's history or it's secrets. No wonder lord's line had died out...

2. Characters in this post:
    Demogorgon Made his way to the entrance hall and studied his surroundings. Obviously this room had been made to impress foreigners, its regal decorations had a sort of intimidating beauty.Cheap mental tricks thought Demogorgon, made only to play on the weak.

The statues were on the other hand suggested something other than riches, they suggested power. And after all what else had Demogorgon come but for power. He needed it if he ever intended to reclaim his domain. Demogorgon intended to do just that.

He continued up the hall taking his time as he waited to see if someone would come out to greet him. Th castle gave him an ancient feel reminding him of Tartarus, a pang of rage filled within him. How dare the so called gods do this to him, force him to a fraction of his once great power. Again he reminded himself that his time would come but he would first have to figure out what he could gain from this place.

Smoothing out his black coat the ex-Demon made his way up the stairs to the second story climbing until he saw a door blocking his path. The door looked metallic, he envisioned it smashed open and wondered how the owners would like that. Not at all he assumed. He knocked once waiting for a reply.

3. Characters in this post:
    Master Dwain DeFolrock watched as the tall man in a black trench coat. 'Modern clothes', Dwain thought with a snort. If you asked him it looked dreadfully. What did peek his interest, besides initial curiosity, was the aura around the man. It was powerful and dark. He could feel the man's rage. That part interested him. 'He could come of use... perhaps,' he thought. Dwain watched as the man walked up the stairs towards the door and knocked. Dwain got a small smirk on his face.

"That door leads to grand hall which leads to the Throne Room, the armory, the vault and the stairs. It's open most of the time and there's no need to knock," Dwain told the man as he turned slowly. He took the man in with a curious but restrained look. "I'm Master Dwain DeFolrock. And you are...?" he then added.

4. Characters in this post:
    Demogorgon moved passed the threshold realizing what he did. He observed the old man in front of him. 'A robe', he thought with disdain. Athena had loved robes, and this man looked frail enough to be one of her weakling priests. 'I wonder how Athena would feel if I slew some weavers, yes I'll have to do that after Im done here. Maybe I can even find the old mans weaver? But he was forced to admit the man had some sort of power about him, but he couldn't quite tell what it was.

The demon noticed the smirk on the mans lips. 'Hmm Its moments like these I wish I had my powers, so I could find how much torment this feeble mind could withstand., He thought as a smile cracked along his face. Surprisingly for his age, the old man seemed to be able to come up witha quick reply. 'Master eh? Must be master weaver.' he thought.

Putting on his friendliest tone, hinted it with sarcasm, and addressing the man with his eyes he spoke, "Hello Master DeFolrock what a nice place you seem to have here. My name is Dempsey Gray how do you do."

5. Characters in this post:
    The sarcastic tone did not pass Dwain by. His smirk disappeared and got replaced by a neutral and slightly grumpy look. Dwain looked up at the man and took in his figure. He noticed the bronze sword and immediately it made him think of the Ancient Greek. It was a rather odd accessory to a modern man. Clearly there was more to this man than you could see. He could either be mad or something else. Dwain gave the slightest nudge on Dempsey's mind. He discovered that his mind was strongly shielded and Master DeFolrock withdraw his mind. People with shielded minds always made him feel uneasy around them.

"Greetings, Mr. Gray," Dwain replied with a small nod as he looked up at the gigantic man. "I only live here. The castle belongs to the lord of the land. Sadly the last lord leaved this world without any heir. The council pays for the maintenance and takes the income it makes," Dwain continued with a hint of fairness, as if he thought the lord deserved to die without a heir."Besides for usual ailments you gain by my age I'm well," he then finished.

6. Characters in this post:
    Something attempted to enter into Demogorgons mind, but he couldn't quite tell where it was from.'Certainly not the old weaver.' Even as he though the words they sounded false. The old man was certainly more than just a resident, maybe more than man. Gods be damned if only he still had his omniscience this wouldn't be a problem, and sucking the air out of the old man would only do so much. No, this occasion called for old fashioned diplomacy, the kind he hated.

'Ah sorry to hear that, seems you are in need of an heir. I was looking for work as I am very Interested in old places,' he said, giving a reassuring smile.

7. Characters in this post:
    "I don't care much about who sits on that throne, it's council business," Dwain snorted.
    His family had lived here for a long time and once their had been a worthy lord on the throne. He still remembered the old tales about glory and conquers. But that was in the past, all that remained was an exclusive hotel. They didn't even had a lord any more. Not that he cared much about it.

Dwain then brought himself back from his short trip down memory lane. He grunted at the awkward silence that had settled, he hated getting old. "Where was I? Oh yes, what kind of work would you be interested in, Mr. Gray? I could perhaps arrange something," Dwain then replied to the taller man.

8. Characters in this post:
    The sound of clicking could be heard before a young looking woman entered view, short pink hair was held up in a cute style; while she wore a red and black plaid short skirt with heeled boots up to her knees, which the boots made the clicking sound, plus a dark red tank top covered her top half of her body. Golden eyes looked around the place before a slight frown came to her face. A feeling of power seemed to flow from her, she never hid the power that flowed from her unless she was in a club and wanted to have fun. But the sense of power came more from the sense of her not being human, if one could sense such things.

'Great another castle.' She thought as she didn't seem to notice the males in the room. Not that she cared it wasn't like she was ever alone, always watching from the shadows was her guard that her mother hired to watch over her. A useless thing was her thoughts on her guard since she could more than take care of herself. With a sigh she moved along the side, "Cheap, useless, stupid looking, more cheap useless junk." She muttered as she looked at the trinkets in the room. Her eyes moved to the statues and she seemed to study them before a soft giggle left her, to her the statues of this place was small compaired to the ones from her home.

Her golden eyes glanced over the males and she didn't seem to notice them but then she realized them and stood there blinking at them. "Well figures people would be here when I happen to get here. So much for fun." She said in a tone that sounded like she was disappointed. But she gave a friendly smile and walked up to them before she said "I'm Crina. Are you two gonna tell me your names or should I just find them out my own way?" Again her tone was more playful and friendly than any of the times she talked before.

9. Characters in this post:
    Dwain said and scratched his chin. "When it comes to security we got the castle guard already. Although they're rather useless, spoiled brats who think it's a cool to guard a castle. Not like the old guard before this place was turned to a hotel," Dwain snorted. "I'm sure you'll make them show respect and become real guards, not just for show. I'll speak with the manager," Dwain then continued.

There was a change in the room and he could sense the power level going higher. He turned slowly and looked down at the... pink haired girl. He sincerely hoped this wasn't another rich "modern looking" person. He had have enough of them. But there was something about her that quickly dispersed his thoughts. 'Interesting... another powerful being,' he though as he slowly starched his chin. The girl approached them and introduced her as Crina. He gave her a dry smile.
    "I'm Master Dwain DeFolrock. Crina did you say, hm? Have you come to live or work here?" Dwain replied. He then gave Mr. Gray an amused smile. "I think you'll be an excellent chef of security, I really hope you'll get the work. This... girl however might be a customer, not necessary an intruder," he told him.

10. Characters in this post:
    OOC: Continue lobby location specific conversation in The Lobby location.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10