Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in anywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 32

Thread: Forgotten Anons

1. Characters in this post:
    Ash roamed the street,completely lost he tried to keep calm and looked around only seeing an open cafe.Knowing it was late he leaned against a wall.

2. Characters in this post:
    Jace sat on his front porch steps looking up at all the stars while petting his dog bubbles. he liked the cold and being outside at night.

3. Characters in this post:
    Looking around he started to get panicky and threw up his hood and yawned walking through a small neighborhood and when he looked around noticed a guy?-boy?man-he couldn't tell and he saw the dog and awed mentally before running over and starting to pet it,"Awww!-your so cute."

4. Characters in this post:
    "thanks I know I am" he laughed mentally and looked up at the red haired boy standing in front of him. " Hey im Jace and this is my dog Bubbles" he petted his head.

5. Characters in this post:
    Ash froze and looked up laughing"I wasn't talking to you tho-but that works too"he smiled and kneeled down petting the dog"Hi bubbles."

6. Characters in this post:
    he laughed " yeah um so you just randomly walk up to everyones dog you see and pet them calling them cute" Bubbles parks at the boy and wiggles around in a playfull way. "looks like he likes you"

7. Characters in this post:
    He shrugged"i was bored-and i wanted to pet the doggy."he stated and stood up smiling.

8. Characters in this post:
    "o ok well don't you have parents or someone wandering were your at" he watched him stand up thinking "he could be a run away I mean he kinda looks like one"

9. Characters in this post:
    Ash bit his lip and looked down at the dog"erm..no-well i don't know if they care..."he shrugged and sighed"i ran away-that place was to boring."he half smiled trying to change the conversation.

10. Characters in this post:
    "well sorry to hear that even though you probally don't want any sympathy um so you have a place to stay right" he felt kinda bad for asking but shrugged It off . he was just some random kid that came up and petted his dog

11. Characters in this post:
    (ur so meaaann -.-'')

"I don't want sympathy-so your right,you actually seems smart.Oh well,i have to go though."He nodded to himself and stood up smiling"Bye random boy-bye bubbles!"he yelled as he walked off.

12. Characters in this post:
    he stood up and yelled "I have a name jerk" he grabbed his dog by the collar and put him in the house as he walked in behind him.

( ik and mart wow)

13. Characters in this post:
    Ash laughed as he walked away and sighed,that was actually fun-oh well i have to keep moving.He bit his lip and eventually reached a small alley and yawned falling asleep against the ground.

14. Characters in this post:
    He went for a walk with bubbles after dinner. Bubbles started barking as they passed the ally. He saw someone laying there "hello" he yelled wandering if he was seeing thinks or if it was a real person

15. Characters in this post:
    He lay unmoving to deep in his sleep.

16. Characters in this post:
    he walked over to were the person was laying and chrouched down seeing the red hair he shook the kid "hey jerk wake up" bubbles licked his face.

17. Characters in this post:
    Ash jumped when he felt the dog and opened his eyes glaring at the boy and pulled up his hood resuming his laid down position"go away...i was sleeping"he whined with a slight hint of childish tone.

18. Characters in this post:
    he grabbed his arm pulling him up" well I may not know you or like you that much but im not going to let you stay out here mostly cause Bubbles will not leave unless you come with us"

19. Characters in this post:
    Ash blushed and stepped back from his touch"well i don't like you either.How rude.But fine,ill follow you guys back-and then ill be gone,sorry for being such a bother."he muttered bitterly and pushed back his hoodie running a hand through his hair.

20. Characters in this post:
    "your not a bother and you can stay for tonight" he walked back to his house opening the door for him as bubbles ran inside pushing them out of the way

21. Characters in this post:
    Ash shrugged"i dont go into strangers houses.Everyone calls me ash,what are you called?"he asked and looked up at him his eyes scanning his face.

22. Characters in this post:
    "im not going to kill you just go in and sleep next to the door if you don't trust me and the names Jace " he motioned for him to walk in the house.

23. Characters in this post:
    Ash narrowed his eyes playfully and smiled shrugging"thanks jace"he said and walked in looking around"nice place.."

24. Characters in this post:
    he stared him down tell he walked into the house " thanks um... are you hungry I can make food or somethink?" he really didn't make food but he didn't want him to die of lack of food

25. Characters in this post:
    Ash shook his head and looked at him"nah...not um..hungry-yep im not hungry"he bit his lip thinking about his issues with food and tried not to think about.

26. Characters in this post:
    "alright um" he pulled down his sleves standing there awkwardly " I don't know what you want to do but im going to sleep I think so yeah" he stood there still unsure what to do

27. Characters in this post:
    Ash froze and shrugged"okay bye random person-"he said and sat down by the door and yawned,knowing he would have to wake up early and leave.

28. Characters in this post:
    he went to his room never going to sleep he coudnt so he played xbox turning the volume down not to wake jerk" a couple hours later it got cold so he went down stairs to give him a blanket

29. Characters in this post:
    Ash huddled onto the door,hugging his knees,resting his head on the tops of his knees as he slept.

30. Characters in this post:
    jace sighed as he saw him and wrapped the blanket around him and walked back and sat on the stairs falling asleep making sure we didn't leave or atleast he tried to .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 32