Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    He woke up a hour later relizing that he was gone "Ehhh I should of figured he would leave" he got in his car and drove to MC .donalds.

2. Characters in this post:
    The next morning he woke up with a start from a nightmare,and he shrugged it off and noticed jace was asleep so he got up and smiled sadly before leaving and starting his walk down the street.

3. Characters in this post:
    jace sighed as he saw him and wrapped the blanket around him and walked back and sat on the stairs falling asleep making sure we didn't leave or atleast he tried to .

4. Characters in this post:
    Ash huddled onto the door,hugging his knees,resting his head on the tops of his knees as he slept.

5. Characters in this post:
    he went to his room never going to sleep he coudnt so he played xbox turning the volume down not to wake jerk" a couple hours later it got cold so he went down stairs to give him a blanket

6. Characters in this post:
    Ash froze and shrugged"okay bye random person-"he said and sat down by the door and yawned,knowing he would have to wake up early and leave.

7. Characters in this post:
    "alright um" he pulled down his sleves standing there awkwardly " I don't know what you want to do but im going to sleep I think so yeah" he stood there still unsure what to do

8. Characters in this post:
    Ash shook his head and looked at him"nah...not um..hungry-yep im not hungry"he bit his lip thinking about his issues with food and tried not to think about.

9. Characters in this post:
    he stared him down tell he walked into the house " thanks um... are you hungry I can make food or somethink?" he really didn't make food but he didn't want him to die of lack of food

10. Characters in this post:
    Ash narrowed his eyes playfully and smiled shrugging"thanks jace"he said and walked in looking around"nice place.."

11. Characters in this post:
    "im not going to kill you just go in and sleep next to the door if you don't trust me and the names Jace " he motioned for him to walk in the house.

12. Characters in this post:
    Ash shrugged"i dont go into strangers houses.Everyone calls me ash,what are you called?"he asked and looked up at him his eyes scanning his face.

13. Characters in this post:
    "your not a bother and you can stay for tonight" he walked back to his house opening the door for him as bubbles ran inside pushing them out of the way

14. Characters in this post:
    Ash blushed and stepped back from his touch"well i don't like you either.How rude.But fine,ill follow you guys back-and then ill be gone,sorry for being such a bother."he muttered bitterly and pushed back his hoodie running a hand through his hair.

15. Characters in this post:
    he grabbed his arm pulling him up" well I may not know you or like you that much but im not going to let you stay out here mostly cause Bubbles will not leave unless you come with us"

16. Characters in this post:
    Ash jumped when he felt the dog and opened his eyes glaring at the boy and pulled up his hood resuming his laid down position"go away...i was sleeping"he whined with a slight hint of childish tone.

17. Characters in this post:
    he walked over to were the person was laying and chrouched down seeing the red hair he shook the kid "hey jerk wake up" bubbles licked his face.

18. Characters in this post:
    He lay unmoving to deep in his sleep.

19. Characters in this post:
    He went for a walk with bubbles after dinner. Bubbles started barking as they passed the ally. He saw someone laying there "hello" he yelled wandering if he was seeing thinks or if it was a real person

20. Characters in this post:
    Ash laughed as he walked away and sighed,that was actually fun-oh well i have to keep moving.He bit his lip and eventually reached a small alley and yawned falling asleep against the ground.