Login to your account

Colville Academy Host Club

Welcome to Colville Private Academy, where only the most elite or most talented from around the world are allowed to walk the halls. If you've received this invitation to join The Colville Academy Host Club, then congratulations, you're desirable asset to even those who have it all.......

Tags: comedy, drama, host club, love, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: PrincessofScorchingFlame

Created: 06-28-2013, 05:58 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Colville Private Academy

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

1. Characters in this post:
    Colville Academy opening weekend. The time for all students, old and new, to move into the dorms, explore the campus, and catch up with friends. It's also a time when all clubs and sports teams meet to discuss their plans for the year to come.

2. Characters in this post:
    Delia stepped out of the taxi and stretched. The trip to the academy was a long one and, unlike her brother, Delia hated having to sit still so long. "Let's go see our room assignments!" She called to Kaiden as she pulled her two bags out of the taxi's trunk. Even sharing it with another student the rooms were considerably bigger than her room back at home. That made moving in her favorite part and she hoped that she wouldn't get a fussy roommate.

Kaiden rolled his eyes. It was just like Delia to be so excited over the beginning of a school year, but then again Delia had all the years sports to look forward too. Kaiden's writing on the other hand could be done where ever, "Maybe we should stop by the Host Club first," He suggested, pulling his own suitcase out of the taxi's trunk. Even if he was a reluctant member he wasn't going to skip out on the meeting even if it was only due to sheer curiosity. Without waiting for an answer he went off in the direction of the Host Club's building with his suitcase rolling behind him.

3. Characters in this post:
    keller walked up to the main doors. she looked up and took a deep breath. " this is it." she whispered and grabed the door handle firmly. she was nervous, and she was pretty sure it was quite obvious. There were going to be people here; new people people she had never met. To make matters even worse then they already were for poor keller she had to share a dorm with some one.

As she opened the door after what seemed like an eternity, she tons of students hustling about greeting other students. Keller let in yet another deep breath. She looked down letting her bangs cover her face hoping no one would notice her she walked towards forward. From beneath her bangs she glanced at individual students. some looked stuck up, some were shy looking and some were jumping around like mad people. " how am I going to fit in?" she muttered to her self gently.

Every one seemed to know at least one other person; she knew absolutely no one. Which wasn't really a surprise her aunt had close to no money and the only reason Keller was here was because of her amazing art skills. She was a scholarship student. How many of these students could be scholarship kids, not many right? or could it be all?

4. Characters in this post:
    "Mr. McLeary, we understand your reservations but we have given you the scholarship based on your vocal skills." The woman behind the desk pushed up her glasses as she peered at the young man sitting across from her.

Robin Shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He loved to sing, but, he just hated to do it in front of people. Somehow one of his friends back home had managed to catch him on camera singing while he was painting and sent the video to Colville. Instantly he was accepted on a scholarship basis. There would have been no way he could have afforded the prestigious academy on his own. Robin lived alone for the past few years, supporting himself.

"Ma'am... I... I haven't sang in front of people in years." He admitted quietly. "I'm not sure I'd know how."

The woman waved her hand like it wasn't an issue. "We can make some accommodations. We can have solo practices for you, one on one with the head of the music department to get you started. I'd suggest joining the choir or one of the Glee clubs we have around campus to try and get used to public singing." She pulled her glasses off and looked him hard in his hazel eyes. "But you will be performing in our fall and spring concerts." The color seemed to drain from Robin's already pale features. "Now, you have missed some of the opening ceremony, so I'd suggest taking some time and looking around. Perhaps checking out your room and meeting your room mate. He's a member of the host club I believe."

"Yes ma'am." Robin got to his feet and picked up his small tattered back pack, swinging it onto his shoulders. Walking out of the office he left the building and took a deep breath of fresh air. This is going to be an interesting year... I can already tell. He looked around. Compared to everyone else here, he stuck out like a sore thumb. His jeans and jacket were dirty and old, tattered (and not in that fashionable way). He was poor and he looked it. Sighing, Robin tried to wipe off the old charcoal on his fingers onto his pants before he pulled out his papers. "Alin... Hope this guy doesn't have anything against art... or music." He rubbed the back of his head. "Now what in the world is a Host club?"

5. Characters in this post:
    As keller walked she stared at her feet counting her steps carefully. One, two, three, four; one, two,three. oompf. she felt her self hit against a body. she looked up quickly seeing a boy in tattered clothing stained with what appeared to be charcoal.

"I am so sorry!!" keller said quickly looking up at the strange boy. As she stood up she picked up the few papers she had made fly out of his arms. glancing at one she saw the boys name was Robin.

" ummm here." she said and pushed the papers at him. she looked back down at her feet. "im ummmmm Ke-keller." she pushed out. " nice to meet yo-you." she said her bangs slowly falling into place to cover her face. This boy looked different from the other students. He wasn't dressed in a suit or expensive looking clothes like the other male students. His outfit was very much so poor looking. She thought she stood out in her light denim shorts and pale pink sweater this boy must have caught everyones eye.

6. Characters in this post:
    Robin wasn't prepared to be smacked into by another person, the contact startled him and caused him to drop the papers in his hand when he jumped.

Red faced he looked down at the girl that had bumped into him as she apologized and picked up his papers for him. "Thanks." He said softly, rubbing the back of his head and taking the papers back. His already unruly hair was standing up in all sorts of weird angles now as he shoved his hands into his pockets with the papers.

"Robin." He said simply when she offered her stuttered name, she seemed just about as awkward as he was. Glancing around he was a bit unsure of what to say, but Keller was the first person to speak to him besides a teacher so he should probably be nice. "So uh... I'm new around here." As if that wasn't already obvious. "Do you know where things are around here?" He asked. "I don't know... what half the things are around here honestly..." He admitted, more color tinting his cheeks.

7. Characters in this post:
    keller shook her head " umm I know where the art and music room is but that's it." she said and looked at him. seeing his cheeks a slight red made hers light up with a rosy pink colour. she smiled " I'm new too." she said quietly

she seemed about as awkward as she was, which was diferint he appeared and acted diferient then every one else here. plus he was the only one that had said a word to her since she arrived. It was probably because she seemed so unapproachable which wasn't entirely her fault she was just shy was all.

she looked up at him again. " ar-are you here on a scholarship?" she asked she was curious. "OH! I didn't mean that you like it you are!! I just was asking because I didn't know if anyone else was!! " she rambled then shut her mouth quickly muttering a quick sorry; she looked back down to her feet embarrassed about what she had just done.

8. Characters in this post:
    He blinked at her, his face still red faced. "Uh, yeah... yeah I am." He laughed a bit awkwardly. "I uh... Heh, I didn't think I'd meet many others though honestly." He looked at her, she didn't really look like she'd be on a scholarship. "My uh, friend tricked me into coming here." He blurted out. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her... Never thought I'd make it in a place like this but I wouldn't give up the chance at an education like this..." He was rambling.

Reaching up he rubbed his cheek. Robin wasn't used to talking so much. Looking around he tried to figure out what each building was. "So uh, where's the art and music rooms?"

"Oh!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper he had dropped earlier. "Do you know what a 'Host Club' is? My roommate is supposed to be in it..." He scratched his headas he wrinkled his nose.

9. Characters in this post:
    " umm no not really. " she said and smiled gently " ummm the uhh art room is right over there. room __ and the music room is ummm room n-n-number ___."
    she nodded proud of her self for rembering.

" and yeah im a scholarship student. I wanted to get away from my aunt so I applied. I was s-s-s-s-surprised that I got in but it gives me more room for my art!" she smiled happily then blushed

" are you here on an art scholar ship?" she asked gesturing to the charcoal on his pants.

10. Characters in this post:
    Robin looked down at his dirty pants and let out a strangled laugh. "i wish." He muttered. "I uh... I got in on another skill. I'm not really sure how long that's going to last though honestly." He scratched his head. "We will see." He didn't really want to talk about singing. If he mentioned it, people tended to want to hear or talk about it. He'd rather they just not know. He still was rather self conscious, despite the remarkable talent.

"So uh... What's your favorite medium?" He started walking towards a nearby building. Robin wasn't really sure what it was but everything here was big and fancy and strange to him so he figured he should check things out. As long as it wasn't the girl's dorm he should be fine. "I tend to do charcoal." He gestured to the stains on his clothes.

He glanced down at the girl to see if she decided to walk with him. It didn't really matter to him one way or another, he wasn't to good on making friends. He was awkward and didn't know what to talk about on most cases.

11. Characters in this post:
    Kellers eyes lit up " I like painting and sketching with charcoal or even just pencils." she smiled " walking with him. most people she knew from where she used to live didn't really like art let alone talk to her about it. but here was this new boy she had just met who asked her about her favorite medium. such a small question but it meant so much to her.

" charcoals really fun and you can make really wonderful master pieces of you know what your doing." she smiled " youll have to show me yours sometime. " she said.

she had noticed how he didn't mention what his other talent was. she thought about asking him what it was but decided against it. he seemed like he didn't want to talk about it.

12. Characters in this post:
    Robin gave the girl a half smile. "Yeah.... I tend to get a little carried away when I use it." He glanced down at his dirty clothes. "I end up covered in the stuff and well, you know it doesn't wash out very easily."

When she mentioned seeing some of his art he paused before walking again. "Well I..." He cleared his throat. "I didn't bring anything with me. Just the charcoal and pencils I had left over from my last auction." He thought back to the small auction in the little cafe he had back home. It was the only reason he had the few hundred dollars in his pocket. IT was the only money he had and he had worked for months on art to earn it.

"I-if you want to see something, you'll have to wait until I come up with something new." He nodded, a bit more to himself than to her. He wasn't too sure how people would react to his art here. Back home they were used to his odd sense of right and wrong. His fascination with heaven and hell. Here, everyone, besides Keller, seemed rather proper... They might not like his type of artistic expression.

13. Characters in this post:
    Keller nodded " I think youd be great. " she said " every artist is a good artist. some just need more practice. but if your covered in charcoal and you had an auction I think its safe to assume your pretty good." she said and smiled

" I have a blank sketch book in my bag. do you need one?" she asked looking at him. She didn't know many people with a fascination in art so on hearing that he was interested in art made her happy. her face shined as she talked to him about such a simple topic.

Before he could answer the question she reached in the bag on her shoulder and pulled out a few sketch pads flipping through a few she found the blank one and handed it to him " here a little welcoming present." she smiled " umm it says my name on the first page but you can rip it out of draw over it its no big deal." She smiled brightly at him.

14. Characters in this post:
    Robin just stared dumbly at her as she paused to rummage through her belongings, shifting things around until she found the one thing she had wanted to. Producing the sketch pad and handing it to him, the young man didn't know what to do. He didn't receive gifts. Ever.

"I can't take your sketch book." He said simply. "It's yours." He scratched his head causing an odd strand to stand up at an odd angle. Biting the inside of his cheek he wasn't really sure of how to proceed. No one gave him things. He wasn't really sure of a polite way to turn something away. He didn't want to offend her, but... he didn't want to take something she'd obviously use.

Shoving his hands in his pockets he glanced around. "So uh... what classes are you in? Besides the art ones I mean." He glanced at her from the corner of his eye, hoping he hadn't hurt her feelings, he was just really bad at this social thing. Nothing ever seemed to work.

15. Characters in this post:
    " umm ok..." she said and put it back in her bag with a sigh. she decided not to force him to take it so neither one would feel anymore awkward then they already did.

" Im in a bunch of art classes obviously, a writing class and a singing class." she smiled. " I think it will be fun a fun year." she said

" what classes are you in?" she asked. her hands automatically fiddled with the hem of her skirt. " maybe we will have a few classes together!" she smiled happily. she really thought he was interesting and kinda wanted to get to know him better. But she was scared to. She didn't have many friends and she had no friends that attended this school. She was horrible at making friends but did not want to spend the school year alone. that would be crazy boring.

16. Characters in this post:
    The young man let out a sigh of relief, his body visibly relaxing a bit as the girl put the sketch pad away and didn't seem to take offense to his refusal. Walking once more he thought on her answer, his shackles raising a bit at the thought of a music class. He adored music. He couldn't paint or draw with out it. Then of course there was his voice, something a Broadway singer would certainly praise... yet the thought of a class was just dreadful. He hated being confined to something like that and being forced to present in front of everyone.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I um, there's calculus. Painting and drawing. Government and Economics, Sociology, and I am seeing a tutor for some other things for now." He glanced up at a rather nice looking building. It wasn't marked for dorms or anything of that sort and it certainly didn't look like a gym. Was it one of the class buildings?

Robin glanced down at Keller. "Don't suppose you know what's in here do you?" He quirked a brow before putting a hand on the door and shoving it open. When he walked in he found a little sign posted neatly in the entry way that directed people to the different floors and rooms. As his eyes scanned the page he nodded. "Clubs." He said aloud. His gaze paused when he saw the word Art in a few titles but he passed them. Scanning the list he jumped over the Glee club, almost shuddering at the thought. Finally he saw the Host club and the room number. "So uh... My room mate is I guess in this one club. I figured I should probably go introduce myself. Any club you want to check out while we are here?"

He figured if they were walking around there wasn't any harm in asking her what she wanted to see. He didn't really have any idea but since he found the place, it wouldn't hurt to check it out and maybe meet this Alin kid.

17. Characters in this post:
    keller shrugged " maybe a few of the art clubs but I don't know." she said she glanced up at him.

" Are there any clubs your interested in? I heard the host club is cool but its a very social club. not my sorta thing" she admitted. She walked over next to him to look at the sign closer.

He had only mentioned painting and drawing as his art classes. she figured he would be attending more. even so there was still a decently high chance that he would be in at least one of her classes. That would be fun. Plus she really wanted to see some of his art work. She assumed he was good, she wasn't sure if that was a good or bad assumption but shed find out sooner or later. She always kept a good and open mind about other peoples art to. There were so many diferinet styles out there, most everyones style of art varies so you cant judge some ones art based on the fact that its a diferient style than yours. At least that was her opinion on that topic.

Posts 1 to 17 of 17