Login to your account

Colville Academy Host Club

Welcome to Colville Private Academy, where only the most elite or most talented from around the world are allowed to walk the halls. If you've received this invitation to join The Colville Academy Host Club, then congratulations, you're desirable asset to even those who have it all.......

Tags: comedy, drama, host club, love, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: PrincessofScorchingFlame

Created: 06-28-2013, 05:58 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    Going into the store for one last pre-school writing session, she, disguised as a boy, took a seat at the usual spot at the back of the classy, dainty coffee shop. She lowered the hat over her own face as she began to write out her feelings before school, she looked out the window, looking for inspiration. Her eyes were drawn to the strawberry blonde standing outside, gaping at the interior. Taking in a sigh, she got up from her seat and clutched the notebook in her hand. She walked out and went to go confront the young girl. Mustering her strength, she let out in a masculine voice, "You. What is it you are doing here?"

2. Characters in this post:
    That idea of Rue's actually wasn't bad. A little of each, satisfying all of our ideas so that there shouldn't be an argument.
    "I would have to agree with Rue, a truly clever idea." he said with vigor, very much contradicting to who he truly is.

3. Characters in this post:
    keller shrugged " maybe a few of the art clubs but I don't know." she said she glanced up at him.

" Are there any clubs your interested in? I heard the host club is cool but its a very social club. not my sorta thing" she admitted. She walked over next to him to look at the sign closer.

He had only mentioned painting and drawing as his art classes. she figured he would be attending more. even so there was still a decently high chance that he would be in at least one of her classes. That would be fun. Plus she really wanted to see some of his art work. She assumed he was good, she wasn't sure if that was a good or bad assumption but shed find out sooner or later. She always kept a good and open mind about other peoples art to. There were so many diferinet styles out there, most everyones style of art varies so you cant judge some ones art based on the fact that its a diferient style than yours. At least that was her opinion on that topic.

4. Characters in this post:
    The young man let out a sigh of relief, his body visibly relaxing a bit as the girl put the sketch pad away and didn't seem to take offense to his refusal. Walking once more he thought on her answer, his shackles raising a bit at the thought of a music class. He adored music. He couldn't paint or draw with out it. Then of course there was his voice, something a Broadway singer would certainly praise... yet the thought of a class was just dreadful. He hated being confined to something like that and being forced to present in front of everyone.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I um, there's calculus. Painting and drawing. Government and Economics, Sociology, and I am seeing a tutor for some other things for now." He glanced up at a rather nice looking building. It wasn't marked for dorms or anything of that sort and it certainly didn't look like a gym. Was it one of the class buildings?

Robin glanced down at Keller. "Don't suppose you know what's in here do you?" He quirked a brow before putting a hand on the door and shoving it open. When he walked in he found a little sign posted neatly in the entry way that directed people to the different floors and rooms. As his eyes scanned the page he nodded. "Clubs." He said aloud. His gaze paused when he saw the word Art in a few titles but he passed them. Scanning the list he jumped over the Glee club, almost shuddering at the thought. Finally he saw the Host club and the room number. "So uh... My room mate is I guess in this one club. I figured I should probably go introduce myself. Any club you want to check out while we are here?"

He figured if they were walking around there wasn't any harm in asking her what she wanted to see. He didn't really have any idea but since he found the place, it wouldn't hurt to check it out and maybe meet this Alin kid.

5. Characters in this post:
    " umm ok..." she said and put it back in her bag with a sigh. she decided not to force him to take it so neither one would feel anymore awkward then they already did.

" Im in a bunch of art classes obviously, a writing class and a singing class." she smiled. " I think it will be fun a fun year." she said

" what classes are you in?" she asked. her hands automatically fiddled with the hem of her skirt. " maybe we will have a few classes together!" she smiled happily. she really thought he was interesting and kinda wanted to get to know him better. But she was scared to. She didn't have many friends and she had no friends that attended this school. She was horrible at making friends but did not want to spend the school year alone. that would be crazy boring.

6. Characters in this post:
    Robin just stared dumbly at her as she paused to rummage through her belongings, shifting things around until she found the one thing she had wanted to. Producing the sketch pad and handing it to him, the young man didn't know what to do. He didn't receive gifts. Ever.

"I can't take your sketch book." He said simply. "It's yours." He scratched his head causing an odd strand to stand up at an odd angle. Biting the inside of his cheek he wasn't really sure of how to proceed. No one gave him things. He wasn't really sure of a polite way to turn something away. He didn't want to offend her, but... he didn't want to take something she'd obviously use.

Shoving his hands in his pockets he glanced around. "So uh... what classes are you in? Besides the art ones I mean." He glanced at her from the corner of his eye, hoping he hadn't hurt her feelings, he was just really bad at this social thing. Nothing ever seemed to work.

7. Characters in this post:
    Keller nodded " I think youd be great. " she said " every artist is a good artist. some just need more practice. but if your covered in charcoal and you had an auction I think its safe to assume your pretty good." she said and smiled

" I have a blank sketch book in my bag. do you need one?" she asked looking at him. She didn't know many people with a fascination in art so on hearing that he was interested in art made her happy. her face shined as she talked to him about such a simple topic.

Before he could answer the question she reached in the bag on her shoulder and pulled out a few sketch pads flipping through a few she found the blank one and handed it to him " here a little welcoming present." she smiled " umm it says my name on the first page but you can rip it out of draw over it its no big deal." She smiled brightly at him.

8. Characters in this post:
    Robin gave the girl a half smile. "Yeah.... I tend to get a little carried away when I use it." He glanced down at his dirty clothes. "I end up covered in the stuff and well, you know it doesn't wash out very easily."

When she mentioned seeing some of his art he paused before walking again. "Well I..." He cleared his throat. "I didn't bring anything with me. Just the charcoal and pencils I had left over from my last auction." He thought back to the small auction in the little cafe he had back home. It was the only reason he had the few hundred dollars in his pocket. IT was the only money he had and he had worked for months on art to earn it.

"I-if you want to see something, you'll have to wait until I come up with something new." He nodded, a bit more to himself than to her. He wasn't too sure how people would react to his art here. Back home they were used to his odd sense of right and wrong. His fascination with heaven and hell. Here, everyone, besides Keller, seemed rather proper... They might not like his type of artistic expression.

9. Characters in this post:
    Mentally, Olivia Rue was no happy camper at the moment. It seemed that more and more, the chairs of those in the Host Club were being filled by scholarship students. Her eyes danced across the faces of those that remained around the table, the siblings still not having returned. Evidently, people such as herself and Abel were becoming a rare breed to this presigious school. It wasn't like she could just give into 'these poor' ideas; they weren't flashy, to say in the least and that was what the Host Club was all about! The art clubs could have their art shows and the athletics departments with their sports and games, so how would something like that sell their club as something different?! The Host Club was meant to draw people in to a different, much more vibrant and dream filled world and Rue could not see that image forming based upon these ideas alone.

Her eyes fell to Adam for a moment; between his ideas and Delia's, his held more ground to suit the ricer folk of the school. It was possibly, and namely rather easy for people in those situations to manage to get a hold of the fine class paintings. Eye returning to the paper before her, the blond rolled her pen across the pad as her thoughts continued to roll. Concerts and talent shows could also in a sense aid with those of value and talent and were much easier to create an attractive atmosphere. Even if the ideas were something that other clubs could easily pull off, they would not be difficult to transform into something much more suitable for the Host Club.

She didn't even want to think of Delia's ideas. It was known that the two girls didn't see eye to eye; they were a prime example of separation of social status, and this just added fuel to the fire. Between her and Adam, her ideas were much easier and more expected of other clubs, but she knew that Adam would be too kind hearted to turn down such ideas as it would show favoritism and he wasn't the sort to intentionally hurt others. At the same time though, if she were to ignore any of her ideas in the voting then that would hurt her own image as well. Eyes flicking off her page to look at Abel she thought, 'Very clever Abel, you seem to be one step ahead of me today.'

"Perhaps," Rue said, finally breaking the silence that had fallen over the club room. "If we were to take a little of each idea, we could come up with something well rounded for everyone? We could hold the fashion show, which would then allow Delia's mini-game idea to take shape but still have the pull of the Host Club auction. And I do like Adam's idea of holding some sort of talent show." With a small nod, the blond then looked about the room to gauge the reaction of her fellow members and to see where their votes lie.

10. Characters in this post:
    It was hard to say what brought dear little Emmi to the coffee shop that day, considering the strawberry blonde had a tendency to wander off. She hadn't really any place to be at that moment, and had already set her bags inside the room she would be staying in, so by chance - as she was wandering the halls she happened to hear some older students talking about heading to the off campus coffee shop. The way they spoke of their delicate plate ware, delicious tea and equally fabulous treats, she couldn't help but want to check it out. Emerson had a soft spot for cute things, and little shops like this were perfect for her.

Luckily, the girls she overheard in the halls were spot on! A gasp of excitement left her gaped lips as wide eyes plastered themselves against the shop window. Many students were relaxing inside, chatting around dainty plates and saucers. "How cute~!"

11. Characters in this post:
    "An art show... a talent show... not bad, good ideas there, Adam." He uttered, complimenting the young man not only for his input, but for being the first to give it. Adam had given Abel the impression of being the rather shy type, so the brunette was more than relieved to see he was capable of speaking up when needed. He also took a mental note of his earlier half statement. "Don... donate? So he has a little fund... good for him." He thought, but he did not go anywhere beyond that, he did not want to push anyone into emptying their wallets and he was sure the boy had his reasons to disguise whatever wealth he may have... though in this school, being rich truly wasn't that big of a deal, not in Abel's opinion, anyway.

The amber-eyed president would then turn his irises to meet Rue's bright blues. A faint shake of the head coming before his smile briefly widened. Rue was always one to think big, this was no exception, of course. "A fashion show... a member auction. Perhaps difficult to pull but nothing's beyond the host club and this is sure to ensure a gain... nice ones, Rue, as always." He uttered as he took note of the third and fourth ideas, at this rate they could very well have things on and going. The fact that his mother - being a model - worked for Rue's made the idea doubly interesting to him as he saw his parents on so few occasions. At this rate, who knew? They might even get a glimpse of the end of the ceremony. Not that it was all that interesting in and off itself, but being a social club their presence at such social events could always be a plus in their favor.

The next to speak up was Delia, something which was rather unsurprising. "A sports game, mini-games... Good ideas there, Delia. The mini-games would also give a chance to the students who don't have the wealth to participate in Rue's auction. I like it." He let out in approval, taking note of the idea. With that over and done, he would write down a couple ideas of his own. The first being an old classic, the winter ballroom dance which they'd held every year since he first suggested it as a freshman.

"Alright then, let's have a vote. At least four members must agree on an idea for it to come to pass. Of course, my vote is already on all of them and I am guessing Kaiden's approval of Adam's ideas implies his vote... am I correct?" He would ask with a cocked brow as he tapped his pen against the table, patiently awaiting the votes. He then cocked his head to the door with a thought for the two who left. He'd probably a quick recap once they'd return.

12. Characters in this post:
    Kellers eyes lit up " I like painting and sketching with charcoal or even just pencils." she smiled " walking with him. most people she knew from where she used to live didn't really like art let alone talk to her about it. but here was this new boy she had just met who asked her about her favorite medium. such a small question but it meant so much to her.

" charcoals really fun and you can make really wonderful master pieces of you know what your doing." she smiled " youll have to show me yours sometime. " she said.

she had noticed how he didn't mention what his other talent was. she thought about asking him what it was but decided against it. he seemed like he didn't want to talk about it.

13. Characters in this post:
    Robin looked down at his dirty pants and let out a strangled laugh. "i wish." He muttered. "I uh... I got in on another skill. I'm not really sure how long that's going to last though honestly." He scratched his head. "We will see." He didn't really want to talk about singing. If he mentioned it, people tended to want to hear or talk about it. He'd rather they just not know. He still was rather self conscious, despite the remarkable talent.

"So uh... What's your favorite medium?" He started walking towards a nearby building. Robin wasn't really sure what it was but everything here was big and fancy and strange to him so he figured he should check things out. As long as it wasn't the girl's dorm he should be fine. "I tend to do charcoal." He gestured to the stains on his clothes.

He glanced down at the girl to see if she decided to walk with him. It didn't really matter to him one way or another, he wasn't to good on making friends. He was awkward and didn't know what to talk about on most cases.

14. Characters in this post:
    Delia watched as Milly and Alin ran out of the room. It happened so suddenly she already forgot she had knocked over her seat. "Oh," Abel was already going to continue with the meeting without even trying to stop the two from leaving. With a shrug Delia sat and crashed to the floor, earning both a disapproving look from Kaiden.

It was just like Delia to be so loud and clumsy. Kaiden sighed as his red faced sister set her chair upright and scrambled into her seat. 'Maybe she'll keep her mouth shut for once,' Before Kaiden could even finish the thought Delia opened her mouth to speak. "A sports event!" She gasped excitedly. Kaiden sighed. It would be just like her to suggest something of the sort.

"I think that Adam's idea is pretty good," Kaiden offered up in uncharacteristic cooperation. To those who knew him well, however, the unsaid motives lingered in the air. No way will I participate in a stupid fashion show. I'm not going to hang out with some fan girl all day. I suck at sports. Yes, out of three reasonable ideas he was going to make sure something normal was going to be a part of them. Especially since he was going to be required to participate.

"We can do some sports games with the customers against Host Club members! It will be fun! It'll be like sports day in elementary school!" Delia began to ramble. But even so she had a hard time seeing the profit from such a thing. It's not like people here would pay to participate. "Or we can have mini games! They can pay to play them and the seven people the do the best or win against us can... can choose a host club member to date for a day!" She hated borrowing from Rue's idea but she wasn't about to let her idea be washed away by the rest.

15. Characters in this post:
    Rue's eyes rolled to follow the leaving siblings, though she didn't really pull her attention too far beyond that. Once Abel started speaking again, her bright blue orbs once again returned to the pad of paper before her as well as the dark haired male sitting beside her. It was never anything new to hear that the Host Club was hoping to do more than their usual budget would allow; even with the constant increase in the budget they received, their ideas tended to go well above and beyond what they were allotted. The sudden movement from one of the newer members also drew Rue's attention, though he seemed to second guess his actions before coming up with his own idea as to how to raise further funds.

His idea wasn't a bad one, not in the least, but it wasn't enough for the Princess. In her mind, a fund raising event must be larger and much more extravagant, especially for a school of such prestige. That wasn't too say that there wasn't remarkable talent to fill the roles of any sort of contest related idea, but the rich weren't always the type to compete for that sort of thing unless that prize was really worth it. A dark look seemed to haze over the woman's eyes for a brief moment as she thought of ideas of possible prizes before said look seemed to vanish instantly.

"I do believe mother was looking for another place to hold another fashion show this year. I could always see if she and the school would be willing to put one on here and we could charge admission for it." Rue tapped the pen she held lightly against her chin, her eyes flicking to their leader for a moment. After already being scolded a couple times that meeting and thinking there was a chance that this idea may be too over the top for the male, she rolled the pen in a circle over her knuckles before adding a second idea. "Or we could always hold an auction for the Host Club members. The winner would get their member to accompany them for the day and then be treated to a closed door seating in the club room at the end of the day."

16. Characters in this post:
    Adam was genuinely concerned about the boy known as Alin and even the fan swatter. He was about to get up to check on them, but stopped himself when he remembered they were still in the middle of a meeting. Stepping out of line on the first day could leave a very bad impression, so he sat himself back down and turned to Abel. He calmly listened, but his fingers were quite jittery "I can don-" Adam stopped himself. 'What am I thinking? Don't mention or say anything that makes it look like I have money.' he thought. He quickly brushed the thought and took a deep breath. "I mean, we can do like a little concert or maybe art show. . . Maybe hold a talent show?" he suggested.

17. Characters in this post:
    "..." Abel could not help but be a little taken aback despite having grown to know the two siblings. Ditching in the middle of the meeting was one of those few things he had difficulty letting slide. Oh well, he'd put them on clean up duty at the end of the day and that'll be enough for him. "Alright then." He uttered as he regained his smile and composure, straightening the sheets of paper he had in hand. "Onto the budget." He took out a pen and began making some circles on his paper.

"Due to the general functionality of the host club and our overall popularity, as always we've been given a budget higher than most other clubs. Unfortunately, due to our activities and the organization of special events. That sum will not be enough to cover all of our expenses." He followed through, letting go of the pen which fell neatly onto his desk, perfectly parallel to him. "I'm thus looking for fund-raising suggestions as we want to take those twelve thousand dollars to twenty thousand. If our expense end up passing that... I guess I can pitch in the rest." He uttered, letting the papers down and eyeing each and every member of the group. "I'll be taking the first three. reasonable. ideas." He let out, pausing on each of those last three words to make absolute emphasis of them. Especially the second one as he knew some of the host club members were quite over the top, has had been made evident in those last fifteen minutes. "Any suggestions?" Abel had ideas of his own, of course, but if everything was his call he would be misusing a pool of imagination.

18. Characters in this post:
    Alin bounced in his seat in excitement. Being around everyone again was great and sometimes Abel even brought sweets. With that thought Alin turned pale and clasped his hand to his mouth. He suddenly wasn't feeling too well. Maybe it was all the sweets he ate before coming or maybe it was his bouncing around. All Alin knew was he had to get to the bathroom now. "E-excuse me," He managed before running out of the room.

"Alin? What's wrong?!" Milly jumped out of her chair and ran out after him.

19. Characters in this post:
    " umm no not really. " she said and smiled gently " ummm the uhh art room is right over there. room __ and the music room is ummm room n-n-number ___."
    she nodded proud of her self for rembering.

" and yeah im a scholarship student. I wanted to get away from my aunt so I applied. I was s-s-s-s-surprised that I got in but it gives me more room for my art!" she smiled happily then blushed

" are you here on an art scholar ship?" she asked gesturing to the charcoal on his pants.

20. Characters in this post:
    He blinked at her, his face still red faced. "Uh, yeah... yeah I am." He laughed a bit awkwardly. "I uh... Heh, I didn't think I'd meet many others though honestly." He looked at her, she didn't really look like she'd be on a scholarship. "My uh, friend tricked me into coming here." He blurted out. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her... Never thought I'd make it in a place like this but I wouldn't give up the chance at an education like this..." He was rambling.

Reaching up he rubbed his cheek. Robin wasn't used to talking so much. Looking around he tried to figure out what each building was. "So uh, where's the art and music rooms?"

"Oh!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper he had dropped earlier. "Do you know what a 'Host Club' is? My roommate is supposed to be in it..." He scratched his headas he wrinkled his nose.