Login to your account

Journey of the Forgotten

Things are changing...At a fast pace-What will you do...Who will you be?......

Tags: action, destruction, differinciality, drama, fantasy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Fame_And_Flames

Created: 04-21-2013, 10:33 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 106

1. Characters in this post:
    Muttering to herself she turned to the man,"you too?-please tell me not everyone wants to go n those demented ships...all be it...they seem like a fun thing to crack...imagine the mechanics...all the things you could do with a ship like that."Her white eyes darted around and she stepped back from everyone,"see ya around lucille...foxglove-strange man"blinking she walked out of the diner.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lucille jerked back from the man's hand but not quick enough to avoid him. Her lip once again twitch in annoyance and amusement. 'The hell...?' If this guy wasn't a drunkard psycho she didn't know who was. Lucille's mind was quickly jerked from the thought when the man mentioned seeing her on board. "H-hey, hey, hey...! You know how to get to the ships?" She called out. Her eyes darted between the man and Jessie.

'Two people who can get to the ships in one day,' The thought surprised her. After years of travelling and looking for something better this was it. If anything that psycho would make a good distraction. "Wait, Jessie!" She called hoping to stop the girl before she walked out.

Foxglove's stomach dropped. By the tone of Lucille's voice she could already tell where this would go and she didn't like it. Of course she couldn't easily deter the woman from the idea. Especially when she couldn't talk. The only thing she could hope for was that Jessie and the scary man wouldn't want to travel with them.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jessie turned standing by the door,"yeah?"she wondered what possibilites there were for taking a ship,wondering about the man she shrugged~hes not the worst ive met...~Stiffening she looked at lucille.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Do chickens have wings?" He'd respond with an almost comical tone before following the girl out after Jessie. He gave a quick glance at Foxglove as he did, a light chuckle coming from his lips. "I know an easy way on, it's staying on that might be a problem." He'd utter, his deformed grin not hinting at any form of worry. "There are over 500 guards per ship, the ride is three days long and there are ticket checks 5 times a day. According to my informant, anyway..." Why had he decided on helping them? Maybe it was because he took some kind of fancy to Lucille, maybe it was because he was bored and wanted some company during the ride, perhaps he simply was in a generous mood.

At any rate, Lou was intent on getting them on board. "I could score us fakes for a grand each, but at that price you might as well spring another six hundred and buy an actual ticket." With that reasoning in mind, Lou was making it clear that they wouldn't be getting on in any form of legal way. "I can guarantee you girls will be safe until the third ticket check, but after that you kids will be on your own. Keep in mind that if we get caught, we'll be executed or dropped into space- and those are best case scenarios..."

A long and drawn out laugh came from the demon before he set his eyes on the girls one by one. "So? Who's with me?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove stiffened when the man glanced at her and buried herself against Lucille so she wouldn't have to look at him. It was bad enough he seemed to know all the information Lucille wanted but he also seemed to want to go with them.

Lucille's eye's widened. This guy was proving to be far more useful than she imagined, if he could be trusted. "How do I know you're not just screwin' with me?" She asked. She glanced at Jessie for any sign of confirmation of what the man said. "And how do you know your 'informant' isn't pullin' one over on ya?" As much as she needed this it all seemed too good to be true that he have so much information on the ships.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Be real, love. What would I gain from it? Nothing I can't just take right now, I'll tell you that much." Digging a hand in his pocket, he would pull out a picture of a young woman, about Foxglove's age and handed it to Lucille, his twisted smile ever present. "Because my informant wants to see his daughter back and I'm the only one to know where she is." Now that this was done with, he would lean forward slightly and look at Foxglove again. "Don't worry kiddo, you two don't seem fun enough for me." By fun, the psycho meant 'capable of putting up a fight'.

7. Characters in this post:
    Sighing she looked at both girls,"im gonna regret this....but im in.i wanna see those ships."shrugging to herself,she looked at the man"Im jessie,pleasure to meet ya."she said her blank white eyes looking at the demons eyes.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lucille took the photograph and frowned. Maybe the guy was more dangerous than she thought but now him and Jessie were their only hope. "Well, then I have no choice I suppose," She said after a moment of silence. "The name's Lucille and this is Foxglove," She place a gentle hand on Foxglove's back and pushed her forward.

Foxglove frowned and teared up, ever so slightly. 'Maybe if I cry...' She thought for a second, but it didn't seem fair to take this away from Lucille after she had done so much. There was obviously a very good reason Lucille wanted to go. Foxglove just hoped it wouldn't mean losing the only thing she had left.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Jessie, Lucille, Foxglove, Lou. Kinda rhymes with crazy glue. Now I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see them too." He'd let out, purposefully rhyming like it was the wittiest thing he'd done all day, his gleeful smile still firmly planted upon his lips. His eyes would look into Jessie's then Lucille's, and ultimately paused on Foxglove. "Kiddo, I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a nice guy... but I'm on your side, so don't cry, alright? I'm sure I'll have tons of fun..." As he spoke, he would drop his hand to his side and gave two slaps to the cannon of his holstered handgun. "...making sure nothing bad happens to you and your sexy big sister."

10. Characters in this post:
    Jessie looked on as the man went on zoned out she started thinking about the mechanics that made up a ship,before zoning back in"-so your names lou..."lunatic...lu-lo,loud....thinking she yawned slightly her eyes shifting to a grayish color."so when do we leave?"

11. Characters in this post:
    "Whenever you're ready. I'm already set. This was my going away drink." Lou'd let out with a chuckle before launching his arms into the air in a stretch.

12. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove buried her face against Lucille and grimaced at Lou. How Lucille would even think about getting help from a man like this she couldn't understand at all. She just hoped he would stay far away from her AND Lucille during their travels.

Lucille's lip twitched once more. "Well it's not like we were here for anything but a food stop so lead the way." She answered, rolling her eyes. Maybe asking for Lou's help wasn't a good idea. She was already sure she'd end up trying to strangle him in his sleep or something like that. But hopefully for Foxglove's sake she'd keep her cool. "Just give me a sec though," She put an arm around the little girl and led her away from the group.

"Look kiddo," Lucille leaned down to be face to face with Foxglove, "MAybe you don't understand now. Maybe you don't even like 'em. But we need this. So do your best. Okay?" She offered the girl a smile and ruffled her hair before standing again.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Alrighty then, follow the leader!" That said, Lou would turn around and start heading towards what appeared to be a red jeep, but upon closer inspection the vehicle wasn't entirely red, only the front bumper and most of the sides. Apparently someone had a little bit too much fun creating more roadkill with this vehicle. "I drive fast so buckle up." He'd continue. The ride was relatively short but it was faster this way, and he wanted to make it for the guard shift so as to enter easily. He wanted to start the party from the inside, after all.

14. Characters in this post:
    Rolling her eyes at him she yawned and walled outside looking at the vehicle."-wow....bloody cool"Her lips twitched and she sighed playing with her gloves.

15. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove dishearteningly let Lucille take her hand and pull her to the jeep. Lucille said that it would be okay and they needed this but she wasn't so sure. She didn't even know how to express to the woman that she had a bad feeling about this. Not that it even mattered this time.

Lucille followed with Foxglove's hand in hers. "How far is the place?" She called out to Lou. Part of her wasn't too sure about letting that psycho drive them there but she doubted anyone else could. She sure as hell didn't know how to drive and though Jessie might, with her interest in ships and all, she frankly doubted it.

16. Characters in this post:
    "20 minute drive if we follow the speed limits... but we won't." Just as he spoke, Lou would turn around and grin to make sure everyone was getting in nice and comfortable. On the backseat were a few odds and ends, including but not limited to a boomerang and some change. The leg room was a little on the limited side but in light of their heights the girls should be relatively comfy. The shotgun seat was a little dirty, but clearly available.

17. Characters in this post:
    Waiting to see where the others would sit she looked around noticing night would come soon,sighing her hair was blown forward by a gust of wind stiffening she fixed her goggles"Lou,why are you helping-us?"hesitating slightly she continues her white eyes staring at the sky.

18. Characters in this post:
    Lucille ushered Foxglove into the vehicle and slid in the back with her. 'Twenty minutes away... That's pretty close,' She thought biting her lip. If her and Foxglove had kept going they would have been on the right track. The only problem with going it alone would have been this lack of information. Lucille was lost in thought barely giving notice to the others.

19. Characters in this post:
    Blinking she noticed the others in the back sighing she slid into the front seat.Lost in thought she started wondering what she would do afterwards she started planning.

20. Characters in this post:
    "I dunno. I kinda dig the red-head. She's got guts!" He would let out without any form of social filter before looking left to right and starting the motor which revved like that of a race car. "Plus my karma doesn't go down as much if I do something illegal to help people out, right? Karma all the way." That said, the lunatic would drive off at a rough 135mph.

21. Characters in this post:
    Lucille rolled her eyes at the comment. "I hope you're not expecting anything out of this," She mumbled under her breath. With that said her and Foxglove were jerked back into their seats as Lou took off like a maniac to say the least.

22. Characters in this post:
    A cackle came out of Lou as he took a rough turn and looked back at Lucille, a smirk carved onto his lips. "You kidding, girl? If I wanted something, I would've taken it! Kekekeke! Hell, I don't even know if you'll survive the trip to the other world, so I probably should have!" Grinning, the schizophrenic demon would launch off the back of a deserted truck's 'rail', shooting the vehicle into the air for a good ten meters before landing on the other side of a fence and coming to a grinding halt. "There, the ships are a hundred meters to the left, better not go in guns blazing get your pretty little faces shot up!" That uttered, the demon undid his seat belt and jumped out of the vehicle.

23. Characters in this post:
    Shaking her head at their conversation she clenched her hands tightly and sighed looking forward."how are you allowed to drive...?"

24. Characters in this post:
    Lou turned to face Jessie, his dark eyes staring into hers with maddening intensity. "Because I have an S-class permit." He'd say with an amount of serious that brutally contrasted with his usually insane behavior and somehow seemed even more off. "I could drive the bloody cruiser if the pilot died on the way."

25. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove shuddered at the way the man drove. It was stupid to trust a man like him but it wasn't like she could do anything about it. Not only that but the way he talked to Lucille was awful. It was a wonder the older woman hadn't set him straight yet but Foxglove knew it was to get the most she could out of him.

As the jeep came to a halt Foxglove lurched forward in her seat.

Lucille sneered. Like that guy knew what he was messing with. He may have a gun and be a demon but she didn't take anything from anyone just sitting down. No one has ever been able to just take what the wanted from her. As the jeep came to a stop and Lou got out she ushered Foxglove out. "How the hell do you have an S-class permit?" She asked once she got out herself, "You're a maniac. I mean don't they do background checks on those things?

26. Characters in this post:
    "Not if you ask the right people!" He'd let out with a cackle before turning around and beginning to walk. "You gonna talk or you gonna walk? Those things are leaving soon and you're starting to bore me." He'd announce with a wave, heading in the direction of the ships. He had a few things waiting for him in the next world, but for now what he was concerned with was getting rid of whoever'd keep him from finishing the ride.

27. Characters in this post:
    Jessie merely ignored them and walked forward her blank eyes glancing around."you guys ready..this may be the last time on earth..."muttering quietly she fixed her goggles and gloves.

28. Characters in this post:
    Lou chuckled, his distorted grin appearing once more. "Course 'm ready, cap'n. Been waiting all my life to get off this shit of a place." As if to answer the words of the mad man, the first of the many ships flying off to the new world's motors made themselves heard and slowly but surely, the blimp-like passenger ship sailed off into the sky. "Guess we better hurry if we wanna catch the next flight." He'd continue before running past them.

29. Characters in this post:
    Jessie shook her head and followed lou,only been here once she stared at all the people her eyes shifting to blue she made sure to keep a distance from the group.

30. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove frowned at Jessie's question. 'Last time on Earth?' Despite knowing where they were going to it never occurred to her that they might never be back or that they would even make it on to the ship. Part of her didn't want to leave. It was all she knew. There was more she wanted to know and see. Looking up, Foxglove tried to catch Lucille's eye. Unfortunately before she could make any form of protest the woman grabbed her hand and sped after the others.

Lucille grabbed Foxglove's hand tightly and followed the others. Even with her grip on the younger girls hand it was difficult for her to keep up without stumbling. Of course, in circumstances like this Lucille would usually shift into something that could easily allow her to carry Foxglove on her back but that would draw too much attention now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 106