Login to your account

Journey of the Forgotten

Things are changing...At a fast pace-What will you do...Who will you be?......

Tags: action, destruction, differinciality, drama, fantasy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Fame_And_Flames

Created: 04-21-2013, 10:33 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Beginning

Mid-day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 58

1. Characters in this post:
    Jessie fixed her gloves,her white crystal eyes glancing around. Going into a sprint she ran uncaring of the deserted streets.Finally reaching a run down diner she stopped running calming her breath she walked inside the bell chiming and she looked around to the few customers,and quickly glancing at the lady behind the register understanding passed through both the woman eyes and Jessie's.Walking to a stool she stared off drifting int thought.

2. Characters in this post:
    Lucille stopped and glanced around. She and Foxglove had been travelling for days without a town in sight and they were starting to run low on food and supplies. Of course if it were up to Lucille she'd just hunt some dog or fish or something and cook that up but Foxglove was brought to tears every time she killed an animal. 'The girl will eat anything we buy at a diner or store but she won't eat a thing I kill myself,' Lucille thought, shaking her head. Foxglove was sure a weird kid but she was used to it by now.

Foxglove watched Lucille look around before looking around herself. The bread they had been eating for days was cold and hard and despite the berries and fruits she could find and cultivate on their travels she was longing for something more. 'Fresh baked bread with butter and maybe even some cheese with a mug of hot chocolate,' Foxglove's mouth watered at the thought as she scanned the area for a bakery or maybe a small grocery. It wasn't long before her eyes settle on a small rundown looking restaurant. She pulled on the older woman's hand and stepped in the direction of the place.

Feeling the girl tug at her hand Lucille looked into the direction she was pulling. She felt around in her pockets with her other hand and let the girl pull her towards the diner. Lucille wasn't sure if she could even afford a meal there and she defiantly knew she couldn't afford something for them both, but she'd figure something out. The bell chimed as they pushed through the door. There were few people there, thankfully. It meant they at least wouldn't be kicked out before Foxglove got to eat, hopefully.

3. Characters in this post:
    Hearing the bell jessie glanced over at the girls and raised her eyebrow at the girls.Standing up she walked over to them"you two arent from around here are you?"she said leaning on the counter.

4. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove's eyes widened as her grip on Lucille's hand tightened. It wasn't unusual for someone to stop and talk to them but it was unusual for them to leave without some sort of fight.
    Lucille's lip twitched. "Yeah, what's it to ya, girly?" She snapped. 'Why can't we just go into one place without someone bothering us right off the bat? The damn girl could have at least waited for us to sit and order first,' Feeling Foxglove squeeze her hand, she tried to calm her thoughts. "Look," She started slowly, taking a deep breath, "We're not gonna be here long. This is just a stop on the way."
    Foxglove looked from the girl to Lucille with surprise. She then smiled widely and nodded. It was surprising to hear Lucille talk like that but she was happy for whatever came over her companion.

5. Characters in this post:
    Raising an eyebrow at the older girls response she shrugged
    "i don't care what you do-i simply asked,if you were newcomers."rolling her eyes she took her milkshake from the woman behind the counter.
    "i'm jessie."she said before drinking her milkshake.

6. Characters in this post:
    Lucille narrowed her eyes sizing the girl up. "The name's Lucille and this is Foxglove," She said after a few moment of silence before taking a seat at the counter herself. "Hey, are there any general stores around here or somethin'? An' maybe a bakery where we can get some stuff?" Lucille leaned forward on the counter and watched the girl carefully.
    Foxglove climbed onto the stool next to Lucille and gave Jessie a shy smile. Part of her hoped that maybe Jessie and Lucille would get along and it wouldn't be just them anymore, yet at the same time she felt a foreign pang of jealousy and hoped that she could keep Lucille to herself.

7. Characters in this post:
    Staring off she started getting sucked into her thoughts but heard lucilles question
    "there is...but everything here is basically deserted...with everyone leaving to the new planet...."muttering lowly to herself she clenched her hands around her milkshake.

8. Characters in this post:
    Lucille's eyes flashed red and her heart began to race at the mention of the new planet. This was the first time she heard anyone mention it it person since the rumors started. Maybe she would finally get the information she needed to get Foxglove out of this place. "New planet huh... You know anything about that?" Lucille asked, looking away as to not give any clue to her interest or intention.
    Foxglove turned away from the two and began to look through the menu. Lucille always got intense at the mention of the new planet but something felt different in the way the older woman asked the girl what she knew. It scared her a little so she decided to drown them out by looking for something to order.

9. Characters in this post:
    Noticing the change in tone of the girl she shrugged"i know plenty,that Planet has caused a huge downfall in population,i mean sure it sounds great...no more hunger a house to call your own and new opportunities...but its sounds sketchy,why you gonna go?"

10. Characters in this post:
    Drumming her fingers lightly on the counter Lucille carefully gauged how she'd answer. This was the only lead they had and she wasn't about to start a fight with the girl. "Just curious," She started slowly, "I mean I've been in this run-down dump of a planet my whole life. Aren't you curious too?"
    Lucille watched Foxglove look through the menu to further avoid looking at the girl.

Foxglove looked up to see Lucille watching her. The woman's eyes had changed from their usual yellow to a slight red. 'She doesn't look mad...' She thought tilting her head slightly. She then looked to Jessie. Neither woman seemed agitated leaving Foxglove with no hints to what her companion was feeling. Despite having traveled together for a few years Foxglove still had a hard time knowing which eye change meant what.

11. Characters in this post:
    Smirking she drank her milkshake"everyones curious...im going..well not leaving this planet ive lived here to long,struggled to long to just give it up like that.Im mainly going to see what kinda ships theyll be using."smiling slightly her eyes shifted to a blank white.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Ships huh?" Lucille asked softly. At this point she was hardly listening to what the girl was saying. The only thing that she knew at this point was that this girl definitely knew where to go to get to the new planet. Chewing her lip softly, Lucille contemplated the best way to go about getting information from the girl. "I'm guess'in you do live in this town, right?" She asked. 'That's probably the best place to start,' At least she hoped so.
    Foxglove tugged at Lucille's arm softly. For some reason this talk about a new planet made her stomach hurt. It wasn't like she knew much about it but the idea seemed strange and uncomfortable to her. All she wanted at the moment was to leave the diner, go to the next town, and be far away from this girl who talked so much about the new planet.

13. Characters in this post:
    Glancing at foxglove she looked back at lucille and shook her head"no..i don't,but this place is pretty nice-quiet and undisturbed...but i cant stay i've got much to do.What about you two?-you look like you've been travelling for quite some time... "her eyes turned blue and she looked over to the wall blankly staring at it."You wanna get to the ships,don't you?"she figured shed get to the point instead of wasting time,glancing at the little girl she noticed she didn't like this conversation

14. Characters in this post:
    Lucille placed a hand on Foxglove's head and smiled gently. She could almost feel the young girls anxiety over the talk about the ships but it had to be done. Those ships were the only chance they had at a good life. "Yeah," Lucille started slowly. "We've been travel'in together a few years. I think I've been travel'in by myself a lot longer though." Lucille chuckled softly. Having found Foxglove was the best thing to happen to her.

Foxglove relaxed slightly at the feel of Lucille's hand on her head but at the same time it made her feel more sick. It was an unusual gesture from the woman in a non-threatening situation. The gesture made her clutch onto Lucille's shirt and bury her face against the woman.

Lucille's eye shifted to yellow at Jessie's question. "You're not one to beat around the bush, huh? She asked grinning despite the slight annoyance in her tone. In a way she was starting to like the girl already. Maybe if she was willing they could travel together until they reach the ships. "Well, girly, that all depends. You know where to find them?" She asked, turning to face the girl.

15. Characters in this post:
    Looking at the girls feeling towards eachother made jessie look away.Hearing lucilles question she pursed her lips"why waste time talking about details,yeah i know were the ships are....but its a long way,theres rumor that their are officials guarding the ships...apperently you gotta be top notch...but I have contacts who have made it on..."jessie shrugged talking about the ships and started wondering what kind of mechanics made up a ship.

16. Characters in this post:
    Lucille's eyes widened. So the girl knew way more than she let on at first. That minor detail annoyed Lucille slightly, but that was nothing compared to what they just stumbled on to."Are you headed there?" She was no longer beating around the bush. This was it their ticket out.

Foxglove frowned against Lucille. It was her worst nightmare and dream come true. Maybe they would have a new travel companion but it was at the cost of going to those ships that made her feel so uncomfortable and sick.

17. Characters in this post:
    Jessie raised an eyebrow at how blunt the girl was,she didnt like the idea if going back."I dont recommend it...ive gone,and things are not normal-"thinking of a way to get that idea out the girls head,"-they could seperate you from her....shes young theyd put her with the orphans since you have nothing as to show she truly is related to you..."Her eyes going to a slight blue she started to drum her fingers on the counter.

18. Characters in this post:
    Narrowing her eyes, she stared the girl down. "Weird how? And why would they wanna take her anyway? She'd just be another mouth for the government to feed," Lucille scoffed. The girls attitude suddenly changed and it seemed off. "Besides you were just actin' like you'd never been there before and now you say you have. What's the real story girly?"

Foxglove gasped when the girl said they would take her away from Lucille and she clutched at the woman's shirt desperately. She had lost her parents all ready but if she lost Lucille it would be the end of everything.

Lucille gently petted Foxglove's head. 'Hn, now she's got Foxglove all worked up over nothin'. I shouldn't have stopped at the damn diner at all' She thought angrily, 'What was the damn point of her mentioning knowing about the ships anyway' Lucille's eyes began to darken into a red.

19. Characters in this post:
    Jessie remained unaffected and sighed"ive gone before to those stupid ships.Yes its cool-but they dont let me pass saying i wasnt needed,they took my friends and told them to get a move on.I never heard from them again...So yes i have gone to the ships,but ive never been past the first gate... "she muttered and glanced down to foxglove,"dont worry about it i can tell lucille wont let you be seperated from her."

20. Characters in this post:
    Lucille's jaw clenched and she tried to relax herself. "So, getting on those ships is harder than just doin' it..." She said softly to no one in particular. 'There's gotta be a way to sneak on though right?' She thought to herself. Having lived most of her life as a troublemaker on the streets she had her fair share of sneaking both in and out of places. Of course an official government ship would be harder but she didn't doubt she could.

Foxglove looked up at Jessie with tear-filled eyes. Of course she knew Lucille wouldn't ever let her be taken but even Foxglove knew that not all things went the way you wanted. She only needed her parents to be killed to learn that.

21. Characters in this post:
    ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OT5Yt5cHwFc Just another psycho, the tune LC is humming))

Humming to the beat of a tune only he seemed to hear, the crimson haired demon known as Lou Cypher strolled carelessly into the streets, the rare passerby instinctively taking a step away as they took note of him. If his devilish gaze wasn't enough to frighten them, good chance was his reputation would. If not, the guns at his side would end up doing the trick. Dressed in blood red hues, with fresh blood on his knuckles and a gun on each hip, everything about the humming man hinted to the one fact that he was evidently dangerous. Pulling the headphones from his ears and rolling them into his pocket, he would burst into the diner with a disproportionate smile printed on his face. "G'd' evenin', lad'es an' gents!" He'd shout in a disproportionate southern accent, his hands shouting up in the air. "Who's a man g'tta kill t' get a drink 'round here?" The cocky grin firmly in place, he'd walk up to the counter and leaned onto the thing, looking dead ahead of himself with wide eyes as though the wall was some kind of person. "I'll be having a cup of your finest brew, d'ally oh!" He'd conclude in an equally butchered Britannic accent.

22. Characters in this post:
    Looking at lucille she nodded slightly"not at all...well unless your willing to fight for it...and you also have to get through the security doors if you really wanted to get in...."she drifted off her white eyes lazily glancing at the person who had entered the diner."Eccentric much...."shaking her head she played with the straw of her emtpy cup.

23. Characters in this post:
    Lou ended up receiving a drink of a 40$ bottle of italian red wine, but in light of the fact that he was in a diner - especially considering the state of the world - he couldn't really be hoping for much better. He'd pay exact change rounded up to the dollar and grinned, looking with fascination at the ice twirling in the glass. "Thank you, Willis." He'd utter to the clearly female cashier without paying much attention to what was going on around him, his atrociously exaggerated smile giving the creeps to more than one.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Huh, I see," Lucille said softly before her attention was pulled away by the seemingly drunk man who barged into the diner. Upon looking him up and down her nose crinkled in disgust. He seemed to be in every way exactly the kind of person she fought with at bars. They either got too close for her liking, scared Foxglove, flirted with her, or all three.

Foxglove's attention immediately shot to the man who came in and she felt her heart stop. Something about the man frightened her horribly. Jumping off the stool she frantically began to tug at Lucille's sleeve. Her appetite was completely gone and she wanted to leave now, even if it meant stale bread and water for a few more days.

Seeing Foxglove's panic, Lucille turned to the man who had just settled at the counter. "Hey keep it down, will ya?" She snarled before turning back to Jessie, "Obnoxious bastard..."

25. Characters in this post:
    The black and red eyes shot to the young woman who gave him an order, his smile constant on his lips. "Hola Chika!" He'd clamor, this time violating the Mexican accent as he'd done with the previous two. Grabbing his glass and drinking it down half way, he'd take a white napkin and run it over his left hand, cleaning off the blood he hadn't yet bothered to wipe off - it's origin unknown even to himself - then hooped it into a nearby trashcan. "Nice shot!" He'd call out in the mutilated american accent he had imitated earlier, his eyes never leaving the girl, never blinking, during the entire operation. Was he trying to aggravate her or was he just fucking around? Frankly Lou himself wasn't quite sure.

26. Characters in this post:
    Lucille looked back at the man and she took notice of his red and black eyes. 'A demon, huh? No wonder he's scaring Foxglove,' She thought before standing and pushing Foxglove behind her. "Are ya' always such an obnoxious guy? Jeez where I grew up you'd be jumped in a second," She paused and bit her lip thoughtfully, "I'd probably be the one to lead it to." She put her hand on her hip and cocked her head in a daring manner. 'I just gotta show Foxglove this guy ain't nothin' maybe we'll even get a free meal for gettin' this guy out.' Lucille's mouth began to water at the thought.

Foxglove panic became more prominent once the man turned his attention to there direction and even more so when Lucille stood up. This was going to end bad, she could feel it. Grabbing the older woman's shirt, Foxglove tried to pull her away and out the door. Lucille stumbled for a moment but Foxglove's efforts were in vain/ She knew Lucille was determined to pick this fight

27. Characters in this post:
    Lou jumped to his feet in a bizarre motion, landing in a leg spread kneeling position in front of the two young women. As he did this, one of his guns fell out of its holster and landed on the toes of the man who stood up, kicking the piece as he did. The gun would fly up to eye level and Lou would stand up, catching it about three inches short of hitting Lucille in the face. "Then why aren't you leading it now sweetheart? Afraid your little friend might get involved?" As he spoke, his eyes shifted to Foxglove and he would raise the hand that was not holding a pistol, forming a gun with his fingers. "Bang." He'd let out in a half-whisper before reholstering his weapon and turning his eyes back to Lucille. "...or are you just all talk?" Spreading his arms, the man's already impossible smile would widen further and he'd finally blink for the first time since he'd entered the premises, only to open his eyes even wider. "One on one me biotch, do you even lift?" He'd tease, testing the girl's guts. If she was just playing though this would be no fun, but otherwise... "I'm starting to like this broad!"

28. Characters in this post:
    Her white eyes looking back and forth from the two she raised an eyebrow and ordered another milkshake and turned to foxglove stretching it out"Dont worry theyll probably end up getting kicked out,plus lucille-i have a question for you,are you really gonna try and get to those ships?even after i warned you?"she muttered the last part to herself the others no doubt hearing her.Ignoring the man she stepped in front of lucille.

29. Characters in this post:
    Foxglove looked at Jessie and loosened her grip on Lucille's shirt. She was right. If Lucille got kicked out she'd also stop talking to the strange frightening man and they'd go somewhere else. Hopefully somewhere far away. 'Hopefully he won't follow us,' She thought with a shiver. There had been plenty times when a man wouldn't take no for an answer and would follow them around until they would lose him in a forest or field where Foxglove would make the plant tangle around him or block his path.

Lucille's lip twitched in part amusement and part annoyance. For the most part the guy just seemed to be a foolish and possibly crazy drunkard but either way she didn't take lightly to anyone threatening Foxglove. She heard Jessie speak but couldn't hear what she was saying. There was no way she'd talk to the girl now when Foxglove got threatened like that.

"Listen," She started, stepping around Jessie, "You touch one hair on that girls head and they'll be moppin' your blood of the floor t'night." She stepped closer to the man so they were toe to toe and stared him straight in the eyes. Maybe he had guns and fancy movies but Lucille was almost sure she could take him if she was fast enough.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Licked out, huh? I think she might enjoy that more than I would..." Lou uttered at what appeared to have been a slip of the tongue from Jessie before rolling his neck, a rattling crackle escaping his spine as he did so. However, he was suddenly distracted from his snark by something that peeked his interest. The mention of ships which - in the demented mind of a psychopath - could only be the ships setting to the new world.

Unfortunately, what could have been a moment of strange familiarity for the otherwise antisocial redhead was ruined when Lucille stepped up to face him. "Don't worry, I'm not into the under-aged..." The demented man let out in a cackle before lowering his arms to his sides, placing them on each hip and arching his body forward to look Lucille in the eyes. "I think I like you, kid. You've got guts." Slinging his left hand up and running it through the red-head's long hair in a swift motion, he would withdraw his hand before much of a reaction could occur and let his digits glide through his own wool. "Dig the hair too." As he spoke, a voice - originating from his schizophrenia - whispered to his ear.

"She's tougher than she looks, too."

Finishing his glass which - oddly enough - he hadn't lost his grip on since his arrival, Lou stretched out his long arm and placed it upon the bar. "I do hope I get to see you again... on board." Having clearly hinted to the fact that he knew where they were going, Lou patiently awaited a response, violent or otherwise. Who knew? With some luck this could turn out fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 58