Login to your account

New Online World

Within the world of NOW, anything is possible. To be a fighter, dueler, to use magic, and to even make a home for yourself. It was the most popular game ever to be released in the world for virtual reality MMORPG form.....the players though, just didn't expect they weren't playing 'just a game' anymore.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, fantasy, gaming, kick-ass, magic, sao, sci-fi, video game

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: The Epic Geek

Created: 04-06-2013, 09:33 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 88

1. Characters in this post:
    Linking their arms together, Ain poked Anastasia's puffed up cheek, walking away from the slightly charred area. "Hm.. I don't want to risk it doing a two member team." That'd be certain death. While they could somehow weaken it, it wasn't enough power for just them. Ain was more on the 'heavy damage at once' to help out the others. The boss packed some heat, and the panther demon wouldn't be able to really move so quickly while working on the spells. "We have you, so.. healers are always good." Always essential to a team. Then they needed the shields. The ones who took the brunt of the damage and helped weaken the monster for the other more powerful players, along with helping to buy time. "Guess we'll have to look around."

2. Characters in this post:
    Anastasia walked along with Ain, nodding. But that would mean they would have to find others who were actually willing to fight, which was a bit more difficult than it sounded. "Booo... Where should we even look?... Should we go back to town and see if anyone there wants to join?" She looked up at Ain with a somewhat worried look. They might be able to find someone, but they probably wouldn't be strong enough. She scratched her head, right behind her ears, trying to think. "Hrmm.."

Before she could say anymore, she saw a couple people off in the distance fighting things, they looked like wolves. They looked like they were doing alright, but she could never be too sure. "Ain, do you see that?... Are those people fighting? Do you think they need help?.." Anastasia saw one cloaked one sitting on the ground, and thought they might be harmed. "Oh no!" She quickly looked back to Ain, her face even more worried than it was before. But before she let Ain respond, she darted off towards the small group. First, she went to the cloaked figure, kneeling beside him, looking him over for injuries. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need healing??.. Because I can do that, I can heal you if you need it..." Perhaps Anastasia was getting a bit too excited, but she was truly worried for this person. She didn't want anyone to die when they didn't have to.

3. Characters in this post:
    While Vadimus was trying to catch a breather and settle his heartbeat an elfin suddenly was knelt beside him. She was beautiful to look at. She has a pretty staff as well. He looked about her features for this was the first time he ran into anyone that wasn't human. She asked him many questions about him being hurt and if he needed healing which made him come to the conclusion she was a priest. He blushed under his hood, though almost impossible to notice with it covering his face. He shook his head and stood up before levitating a few inches off the ground. A cracked, sort of nervous smile expanded across the only visible half of his face. He tried his best to be polite (Though he did that in reality as well) so no one would turn his back on him... Or he'd hope they won't. What he needed in this game was allies. And being polite and sincere was the best way he'd figure to go about it. "No thank you. I'm fine... I just had to umm, collect myself I guess." He dusted the skirt of his robe and looked back over to his two party members who seemed to be doing fine against the low level creatures.

4. Characters in this post:
    Ain almost groaned, jogging to catch up with her elven friend. Often running off before making sure the people were actually friendly, Ain personally thought Ana was a bit more reckless than herself. Sheesh. ..Can't blame her though. Have to make sure everyone stays alive. There were three people, in all. One female, and two males. Or, that seemed like another male form sitting down.

Upon coming closer, and standing near Anastasia, she looked down at the other mage. Looking him over, she raised an eyebrow but, smirked and shrugged. "Sorry 'bout her. She was concerned." Her voice was now a little bit deeper. No need to make people suspect anything yet.The male seemed to be doing well enough for himself. His heart-rate was a bit higher than normal, though. Probably due to having boobs thrust in his face. "I told you you should be careful before, didn't I?" she asked, frowning.

5. Characters in this post:
    Anastasia stared at her new friend in awe, seeing him levitate. "Ooh!! That's so cool!!" She heard Ain approaching, and turned to see her, smiling at her. At least until she apologized for her. She huffed and puffed her cheeks lightly, standing up next to her friend. "Why are you apologizing? I was going to help him if he needed it. There's nothing wrong with that." Her pouting faded when Ain reminded her to be careful, since not everyone around here was too friendly. She sighed and looked away, not wanting to admit that she was right. "...Maybe.. But Ain, he looked hurt! How much damage could someone who was hurt do? Plus his friends are a bit busy, so I didn't see the danger. There was none." She turned back to the levitating mage with eager eyes. "Right? No danger?"

6. Characters in this post:
    Vadimus noticed the oncoming Mage. His head was turned to him with a little suspicion. After hearing the two friends bicker he felt a little more at ease. They didn't seem violent... Not yet. His trust would only go so far with these two but they felt the same with him. Observing the Priests childish mannerisms made him feel he could trust her a bit with her not lashing out and attacking him randomly. Though, he's watched enough Anime where childish mannerisms hid a broken psyche. He tried not to overgeneralize the two and turned back to the Priest, nodding. "Yes. No Danger. My two party members were just grinding before we head off. Also, I wouldn't count on me being much of a threat. An Ice Mage is the weakest branch of the Magician talent tree. Though the most tricky, I guess..." He shrugged and looked down to the ground, trying not to notice the Elf's rather revealing starter outfit. He sort of had to do the same for Faye with her abdomen showing her curves. He wasn't strong around females so he was at least glade the Mage with the Priest was a male. He curved his lip, biting it with his canine tooth before turning back to the two. Mustering up courage. "M-My name is Vadimus... Weird I know but... What're your names?" A poor introduction, but an introduction no less.

7. Characters in this post:
    And just like that, Vadimus was surrounded by women. It didn't surprise him, but it did bug him that he had stopped grinding to socialize. "Figures." He muttered under his breath.

Now it was just a question of if he should continue to grind. He felt confident that he could take on the first floor boss at his current level, and with his party members, it would be even easier.

Instead of joining the boob fray, he turned back on his music and started to search for more wolves to pummel until he reached level 5, which actually wasn't far away.

8. Characters in this post:

lv. 5 xxxxx human xxxxx lancerx
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    Faye knew that with just that one wolf, while the other two of her party got two more, she didn't get much experience. Plus, she was already at level five. So getting more experience from one wolf wasn't much. But it did give her enough. Luckily she got some drop coins. That's when new voices came in, and it broke Faye out of her slight trance she always gets into when fighting. Turning around, while holding onto her Razor, she noticed Vadimus talking to at least two other beings. One was a ALF, a elf type by the looks of it. Another was a Bessa, or Beastman, that was the nickname of NOW. She tilted her head, staring at the pair with her orange eyes as Vad spoke to them.

Her gaze soon caught Veto as he started to walk away, and looked back and forth. It was clear that Vad was alright, but Veto was going on his own. So Faye took the latter one, and went jogging after Veto easily. She caught up to him in no time, just as she noticed a Corrupted Crow fly down at his back. And it was a level six one too.

Faye's eyes widen, as she was speeding up, holding her weapon in both hands. "Heads up!" She called out to Veto, just as she jumped up high. Holding her lancer in front of her, the blade glowed as she used Pinpoint. Suddenly, her weapon was stabbing out towards the monster. It didn't do much damage, but enough that it caused the bird to falter, letting out a high pitch cry. It was the size of a dog, as its torn like wings flapped and spun around. Getting away from Faye, but at the same time circled the both of them as it was starting to attack once more. Faye landed on her feet easily beside Veto, as her orange orbs tracked the Crow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ FLOOR ↯ 1 ]██▌█ ██

9. Characters in this post:
    Faye's shout alerted him of the danger. He didn't need to look for it, as it was barraging towards them. Faye stunned the creature, but it still came around for another attack. Veto's class was hardest to use in this situation. Their enemy was a flying type, and he had only his fists for now.

Luckily, the bird would have to come in close to hit, so in order to get a chance to strike, he had to toughen up and take whatever attack the crow was giving. It was obviously a pecking attack which worked like a combo.

HP: 75/100

Each one of it's attacks were weak, but they were fast and could be done multiple times in a short period. Veto did his best to block it, but his HP took the worse of it. Now it was his turn. The crow was down to their level, so he activated his Unrelenting Strike, and went to town. His fists glowed a magical blue as he landed strike after strike on the mob. The last attack was a turn-around backflip kick that sent it to the ground and stunned it.

Unfortunately, that wasn't enough, as it was a level six. Faye would have to finish it off.

10. Characters in this post:
    A high pitched cry pierced through the air and caught Vadimus' attention. He turned around and saw a bird-like monster attacking his party members, going as far as to lower Veto's HP. He growled under his breath and turned to take aim at the beast. A white-ish blue ring formed around Vadimus' palm again prepping his Ice Shard spell, expanded and moved to the front of his palm. His spell was cast and a larger shard was shot at a higher speed than usual. It flew at the downed crow slamming into its breast and knocking it back a bit. The enlarged blast registered as a critical hit but still wasn't strong enough to kill the beast because of Vadimus' lower level. He was the lowest in the party along with being the weakest damaging class of Mage. He looked at it as a challenge so he can get better acquainted with his class more to make up for the lacking damage. But this tragedy occurred, which made him feel screwed in the long run. He turned and floated back over to his friends. Making sure everyone was doing alright.

11. Characters in this post:
    Ain was about to tell her name but, glancing behind, she noticed that one of the there two was being attacked by a level 6 monster. Since it wasn't her fight, she'd stay out of it and let them gain the experience. She knew better than to get in the way of their fight. Thus, Ain propped down and watched, observing the trio. Tugging Anastasia down to sit, and not get any bright ideas, she waited.

An ice mage, eh? This was almost amusing. They were opposites. While Vadimus was ice, Ain was more so of a fire mage. One of the more fun branches. She could have gone with another one but.. fire branches did have a bit more flexibility. "Not bad." The trio didn't seem like bad players. Two of them were lower levels, but that was fine. Experience and levels could be gained. "Might have to heal the other guy once they're done." She nodded toward the monk. All three of the members appeared to be human. How fun~

12. Characters in this post:
    Anastasia was about to jump in and heal the other guy before responding to the other mage's question, but then Ain pulled her down. She gave her friend a pout, and crossed her arms. "I was planning on it." She hated seeing people get hurt more than anything. Unfortunately, it was inevitable.

Then, she got the idea. She leaned into her friend and began whispering. "Ain, do you think they might want to join us?.. They seem good enough. And with you and me, we could take down the boss easy." Anastasia never even acknowledged the fact that they were all human. She just never noticed that sort of thing, nor did she really care. She wondered if the other two would be just as friendly as the mage, and what their response might be if the two asked the trio for assistance.

13. Characters in this post:

Faye saw how Veto ended up getting attacked by the Crow, even after striking at it. She looked over to see his health was down, her lips thinning, as she looked back at the beast. It was stunned, almost wobbling in the air. Then out of nowhere, came a ice shard to strike right at it. Her orange orbs went back to Vad, to see him making his way over. As well as the other two players watching from afar. After that ice base attack, the wings of the beast started to frost over. Keeping it low to the ground. Perfect. Taking in a deep breath, she was soon running forward. As the ice started to break across the wings, that's when she struck.

With her weapon pointed forward, she would soon make a slashing motion upward, then green energy surrounded the end of her blade. She would suddenly slam it down, striking the ground. A arch of green energy came out, as well as the earth on the ground suddenly creating spikes out of the earth in the same direction of the slash. It went right through the crow, causing it to freeze. Then with the earth spikes, impaled the beast and it was soon bursting apart as it died.

Faye let out a breath once more, quickly jogging back towards Veto as she held her weapon in one hand. The end of it hanging up in the air behind her. "Are you okay?" She asked softly in her singsong voice. A slight frown on her face, as she was worried. Even though it was a game. They all knew the results of what would happen, if they got harmed or died in this game.

(( OMG! My Rp was made as a Feature!!! YAY!!! ))

██ █ ██▌[ FLOOR ↯ # ]██▌█ ██

14. Characters in this post:
    Veto pushed away a strand of blue hair away from his face. "I'm fine." He responded blandly. He opened his inventory screen, and selected an apple. It was a quick healing item that recovered 10 HP. He opened his palm and the apple phased into existence. He bit into it with a satisfying crunch. Surprisingly, he could taste it. The best of apples. That was went his health bar filled to 85%.

"You don't need to worry about me." He said, chewing his food and going in for another bite, which healed another 10 HP. Then, the uses of the apple were gone, and it faded into pixels.

15. Characters in this post:
    Vadimus had floated over to his injured but now recovered friend. He wasn't as worried now that he saw his health bar replenish. He huffed, wishing he had payed a bit more attention to the battle. He figured he trusted his friends too much with the current fight and trailed off a bit. The only con to this is that he may have possible gathered extra followers for the boss fight over at the Elm Tree hill. At the thought of it he turned towards the lingering tree in the distance. The sky was slowly going from a autumn orange to a shade of lavender over one side of the horizon while the sun had set on the other. Time was passing by fairly quickly, a lot quicker than Vadimus had thought it would. He turned back over to his friend. "You alright? And thanks for helping Faye... Umm, I think I may have gotten us some help. I just ran into a Priest who wanted to heal me because she thought I was injured, and with her was a Fire Mage. More damage, and a healer. That could prove useful in our upcoming boss battle, no?" Vadimus had tried to give the two equal attention as he floated back a little. The other two played were still sitting in the distance behind him. What they were thinking or about to do was beyond his guessing now that he had his back turned to them. He felt almost accomplished. He would feel even more accomplished if they decide to help his party of three.

16. Characters in this post:

Faye would just frown at Veto still, watching as he took out a apple and ate it. Seeing his health go up, she soon recalled on how some food items can also heal or increase their character's status for a while. Man, and she had been playing games how long, and she forgotten something that important? Shaking her head, she reached up to push some strands of her blonde hair away from her face when Vad came floating over once more. When he said about the two, her orange gaze wandered back to them. Well, it was true. To have a healer on their team, plus another mage that did fire type, it would be a very big plus for them for sure. At the same time Faye had heard that the Feral Boss at the Elm Tree was a higher level the ones people run into around here.

Frowning, she stood there as she thought about it. Soon enough, she was nodding her head, giving a soft smile as she looked at both of the men. "Yes. If they like to come on the quest we are doing, then they could come. At the same time, they can get a slight bonus experience from what I hear, if they ally with us." Faye had heard that if players wanted to help others on the same quest, they could get a slight special bonus of experience. Not as much as the players who accepted the quest. But still, it was experience along the way.

"I also think there is a special place around the third floor, that would be good for magic type users from what I heard...." Faye murmured softly. Her mind overworking again, as she went over the rumors and talks she recalled while wandering around. So far, she knew a bit of everything up to the tenth floor. After that, she had to learn once more the hard way. Luckily, she knew of a special NPC she found out she could call on anytime she wanted to. It was also where she got her information from. A secret, she had to keep from any other players too.

17. Characters in this post:
    Ain simply smirked, raising an eyebrow at the pouty elf. For a moment, grey eyes glanced back to the ending battle between the bird. "Team up with them? Sure. We'll see if they weren't in the middle of something else." Ana's plan didn't seem like a bad one. In fact, she'd thought the same thing. It would be wise to have more team members. She just hoped personalities wouldn't clash. Teams could break apart if there was no sound foundation to hold them all together.

Letting go of Anastasia's arm, the feline gave a short nod. "Well, we should check, then." Pushing herself off the ground, she adjusted her robe and scarf. Making sure everything was in order, she started the way down the field. It'd seemed the other male had taken a healing item of sorts. Good thing, but a slight waste of money. Maybe this would aid in persuading the others to at least consider having Anastasia and herself on the team.

18. Characters in this post:
    Anastasia grinned at her friend's response, and jumped up as soon as Ain got up. She almost skipped over to the group, happy to be making friends. Glancing between the three new folks, she examined them individually with her bright, almost glowing eyes. They all seemed strong enough, and like they would be able to hold up in battle. Once she was done, she turned back to Ain and nodded, a smile on her face. "I think they would be a good fit for this." As she turned back to the trio, she put on her friendliest smile and tilted her head a bit. "Do you guys want to team up with us to take down the boss?"

19. Characters in this post:
    Veto flipped his hood on again. He felt naked and exposed with it off. The hood gave him a false sense of security. When the two new players walked up to them, Veto stayed silent, mainly hoping someone else would talk to them. One of them appeared more manly than before, and from the looks of it, he had cat ears too. He sighed rather quietly, and added them to the party. They needed the extra help for sure, but for him, it was just another body to aggro the boss.

20. Characters in this post:
    Vadimus had heard Anastasia's soft voice behind him. He turned his hooded face around to meet hers and tried to crack a friendly smile, not helping that he was a little nervous around these new people. "The help sounds nice... But it's up to these two, I guess..." He turned back to his party members hoping to gain a positive response. It seemed reasonable that they'd allow them to join. Stronger damage and heals for everyone seems like the reasonable way to do it. Though, Vadimus hoped that there wouldn't be any quarrels between players.

21. Characters in this post:
    Kaelen ran through the woods quickly jumping up into the air and using the momentum to jump on a branch of a tree.

Quickly scaling the tree and advanced forward peering behind her,after a couple more moments of advancing she sat on a branch pulling up her menu.

Noticing her HP at 50% she sighed and decided to rest but she perked up in wonder when she heard voices quickly scanning her surrounding she advanced forward and from the top of the branch she could see a group of sorts.More people...muttering quietly she observed the group wondering what they would do next.

22. Characters in this post:
    It had been 2 weeks since the faceless man had trapped them all in the game, Thoramin had been traveling alone since this all started. Most of the people he played with weren't online when the game locked down so he had no one to travel with. Thoramin the Monk stood at 6'0 with stern pure white eyes, he wore simple orange Monk robes with a jade lion belt buckle and pauldron. Dawning a simple Conical Hat that shaded the top half of his face, he walked down the road, pulling out one of his scrolls he unrolled it revealing a map of the area. Looks like I'm heading in the right direction, should be there by nightfall. Pausing for a moment he heard the clamor of people ahead of him.

He quickly crouched down a slowly made his way up a hill beneath a tree, making sure he wasn't seen by the group of people. Well well what do we have here? Hearing a slight rustle above him he glanced up see what was above him, he was quite surprised to see a small red haired girl above him. Knowing he couldn't sneak away before she saw him he decided to get her attention. "Psst!"

23. Characters in this post:
    Glancing down at the man,she simply blinked and tilted her head,before deciding the group wouldn't see her she jumped down from the tree before standing up to see the man who was much taller than her Figures... i'm always short....sighing she brought back her attention to the man"yes?"

24. Characters in this post:
    Thoramin watched the girl drop from the tree and land next to him, he gently grabbed her arm and gave it a slight tug to pull her down "Stay down or they'll see you." Looking over the hill he checked to see if the group had moved Good it looks like they haven't seen us Studying the girl he could tell she was a good bit younger than him and a fair amount shorter. On closer inspection he saw that she was a fair amount injured and had about half her HP left. Clasping his hands together Thoramin began quietly chanting to himself, his hands began to give off a faint green glow. He quickly placed a hand on each of the girls shoulders as he cast his spell sending a rush of healing energy through the girls body raising her HP back to full.

25. Characters in this post:
    Looking up,she nodded and silently stepped back hiding behind a tree,as he grabbed her shoulder she froze slightly realizing what he had done.
    Tilting her head she furrowed her eyebrows"Why'd you do that,i would've been fine...."blinking blankly she sighed"i'm Kael..thank you."her voice barely above a whisper she smiled up at him.

26. Characters in this post:

Faye smiled more, as she nodded her head, as the Alf asked if the both of them asking if they could join their party. "Sure. As well, if you like to know, we're on a quest at the moment. One where I think, if you like to continue with us, you can gain a special experience bonus." She nodded her head. Then she recalled what she said previously, then tilted her head as she continued with a thoughtful look. "Also, I know of a secret mission where Mage's can get something special at the end. I don't know what it is, but it's around on the third floor of the city. Once we get there, I'll be able to find it for us." Faye said softly.

Well, it was more that she had to call up on the 'someone' to lead her the way. She didn't want to release right away, WHERE, she got her information from. But other then that, she couldn't help the way she was. Always helping others. Faye felt a tingle at the back of her neck, and frowned. She turned her head around, slowly scanning the area, as she felt like someone had been watching them. Shaking her head, she let out a slight breath, as she looked back at the others. But her brows were still down in a slight frown, due to that feeling she had.

27. Characters in this post:
    Ain raised an eyebrow. That didn't sound like a bad idea. If the girl could help out in advancing her branch of magic, then it was a good deal. "Hm? That sounds like a plan then. My name's Ain." If Anastasia and herself were going to be in the team, she figured there were introductions in order. A noise caught her attention, glancing over to the direction where the noise'd come from, Ain almost frowned. The sensation of being watched sort of stood out, not something she was fond of feeling. Eyes glancing back toward the group, she cocked her head to the side in question. "Shall we move on? Doubt it's good to linger in one area."

28. Characters in this post:
    Anastasia perked up at their response, almost jumping with joy. Instead, she grabbed Ain's arm, and looked back to the trio. "Oh, I'm Anastasia!" she let out with a slight giggle. Anastasia was far too excited to be making friends. She noticed the new girl's apparent discomfort, and almost frowned at her frown. She also felt Ain turn around, and saw as she frowned as well. As her friend suggested moving on, her long ears lowered a bit. She didn't want to ask what was wrong in front of the others, especially if it caused unnecessary concern. Instead, she nodded and began walking, pulling her friend along.

29. Characters in this post:
    Vadimus watched as everyone was getting along. It was a heart warming feelings, going through introductions making new allies. It was the allure of MMO's for Vadimus. It almost made him forget that he was risking his life in this world, back to when he was just playing the game to play the game. Grinning under his hood he looked about the group though he was more isolated with Veto now. He felt no more of a need to speak and let everyone else do their part in introducing themselves. With everyone acquainted he now felt they can all tackle the boss together. He turned towards the giant Elm Tree and floated away; cloak flowing behind him with the grass parting under his feet.

30. Characters in this post:
    "You're welcome Kael, I'm Thoramin." Thoramin said in a hushed tone. Peering over the hill again Thoramin tried to determine what the groups next move was. Turning to Kael "I think they're about to move, I don't know what your plan is but I'm going to follow them and see what they're up to. You're welcome to come along but we must stay quiet and out of sight, we have no idea what this groups intentions are."

As the group ahead of them began moving Thoramin followed on the other side of the hill. Peering over the hill he saw he was slightly ahead of the group I'm running out of hill, I need a place to hide looking ahead of him he saw a medium sized tree Perfect. Running quickly but quietly he made it to the base of the tree and quickly made his way up. Climbing to the near top of the tree he made sure that he was well covered by the leaves as not to be seen by the oncoming group. Now let's see where you're going.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 31 to 60 of 88