Login to your account

The Clandestine Array - Closed

We are simply not normal to the people we are around. We have powers which are destructive and hurt the people around us. We have abandoned our families to go into hiding as our powers are unbearable. We are hiding from normal people, the government, and anything else that is hunting for us as we try to learn to control our abilities and to prove that we aren't a threat.......

Tags: array, clandestine, family, friends, government, group, hidden, powers, secret, trust

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: APBCole

Created: 06-19-2011, 04:18 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Jade Lawrence's Pad

TBD

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

1. Characters in this post:
    He would turn around and look at her before letting out a sigh. "It is not a problem if you're clumsy. It it something which we all are at first. You're clumsy before you make your first baby step. It is fine." He said it with a heartwarming smile before turning back around and going into the hallway which was vast and held over 50 rooms. This warehouse was huge and literally could hold all trinkets of life yet still be untapped.

He would stop at the third door on the right side next to Jamies room and he would stop where he was. "This is the end of the line for me. You can go inside and see your room." He said it with a little discomfort as he didn't like to tread onto other peoples spaces even if it just became hers and he had technically owned it prior to.

2. Characters in this post:
    Jade could feel her eyes tear up momentarily when she heard him sigh. She thought he was annoyed with her but the thought didn't last long once she heard his words. She then looked up to see his smile. "Y-you're right, I suppose," She answered blushing softly again. Smiling softly she continued to follow him. The hallway he lead her to was large. Far larger then she would have imagined.
    When they stopped at her room she smiled again. "Th-thank you so much... Um..." She paused and shifted uncomfortably, "I don't even know your n-name. You don't know mine either."

Posts 1 to 2 of 2