Login to your account

The Clandestine Array - Closed

We are simply not normal to the people we are around. We have powers which are destructive and hurt the people around us. We have abandoned our families to go into hiding as our powers are unbearable. We are hiding from normal people, the government, and anything else that is hunting for us as we try to learn to control our abilities and to prove that we aren't a threat.......

Tags: array, clandestine, family, friends, government, group, hidden, powers, secret, trust

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: APBCole

Created: 06-19-2011, 04:18 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Open Field & Forest Grove

A vast open field which is fenced off by a huge grove of trees which hides any activites which happens outside the warehouse.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    Jame had left her inside her room and went to the open field to practice his powers as he wanted to see all the objects or vehicles he could turn into. He wanted to try and get the most destructive thing he could think of to exist before he went and caused some chaos in the big city.

So he would sit down and become a pitch black Mack tractor and stay still to see if he could adjust under a disguise. I guess he felt like an older version of Optimus Prime. He could do this when he was wanted and possibly become any vehicle he felt would be needed for an escape. After all...what could go wrong?

2. Characters in this post:
    Jade stumbled over a root and sniffled. She was tired, dirty, and hungry. It wasn't like she didn't have the money for somewhere to eat or sleep but her parents were looking for her, even now. Anywhere she could go she might be recognized and she didn't want that. She didn't want to go home to her parents even if they seemed like they loved and adored her. She knew what they really thought of her. They thought she was a freak, just like all of the other failed test subjects for the antibiotic they used on her. They said they didn't but who would expect her to feel any different when her mother immediately called the medicine off the market after finding her daughter invisible.
    Jade sobbed softly and wiped her eyes with her now almost completely transparent hand. For a moment she wished her power could make her dissappear completely instead of just invisible until she saw him. A blonde boy sitting in an open field past the trees. Or so she had thought, for now there was a tractor instead. Sniffiling softly Jade came in a little closer and peeked onto the field from behind a tree.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jamie had lied about fixing the waterpipe but now he felt their was a sense of him being an asshole. He could tell. Well, he wasn't excatly sure of how things were going to be so he hadn't planned to have much emotions with those who join as it would effect the integrity of the whole organization. So he went to the field once more and stood in the clear middle of it before he thought as to what he'd transform into.

What is something that would scare them and cause little property damage? Hmm...how about an Apache? That'd be quite funny to see how they'd use their abilities to counter an Apache scouting the place or planning to attack...at the risk of my life in the process. But it's well worth it I suppose.
    So he closed his eyes, thought as to the fine details of an Apache, turned into one, and lifted off to be above the compound. Being that an Apache is a helicopter which the military believes as a viable means to counter terrorism...this thing should strike some fear into them and let me see their reactions.

4. Characters in this post:
    He had the perfect idea of hitting a small forested area on the left side of the warehouse as it was less likely to catch fire and was not much of a place so he fired a missile straight into it in which he was surely going to cause alot of alarm to those inside of the building. This would be a wake up call and they'd have to fight him a little before he surrendered and he had to see their abilities at full swing and see how they use it to defeat an enemy.

He then turned his voice into that of a random gentlemen in the military and activated a loudspeaker that could be heard inside the warehouse. "This is the US military. Please vacate the premises of this lot or face military action. You have 1 minute to surrender." He then deactivated the loudspeaker and changed his voice back to his normal one so that he would sound normal once he goes back to his normal self.

5. Characters in this post:
    Jamie would fire another pre-emptive shot in the same area he had shot at before as he did not want to risk the integrity of the warehouse as it wasn't in the best of conditions so his best option was to hit specific target areas in a zone. This'll also show that certain enemies have limitations and that they could gain an advantage.

He would make a pass over the warehouse before going back to the field as he wanted to make them feel as if this scouting was not simply a scouting but possibly an attack. You never know with the US military so it's best that he tries to be like them.

6. Characters in this post:
    He had started to lower his helicopter down towards the entrance of the warehouse where he would be near close to the ground and sound an alarm which seemed as if the helicopter had lost power and would use this as a deceptive tactic, turning off the rotors of the Apache and acting as if it is disabled. Hopefully they'll get close enough for me to truly cause a little chaos as this thing can't be anything more than a hitbox.

7. Characters in this post:
    [You two can continue. I'll wait until you both get closer to Jamie before I continue my part.]

Posts 1 to 7 of 7