Login to your account

The Clandestine Array - Closed

We are simply not normal to the people we are around. We have powers which are destructive and hurt the people around us. We have abandoned our families to go into hiding as our powers are unbearable. We are hiding from normal people, the government, and anything else that is hunting for us as we try to learn to control our abilities and to prove that we aren't a threat.......

Tags: array, clandestine, family, friends, government, group, hidden, powers, secret, trust

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: APBCole

Created: 06-19-2011, 04:18 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Open Living Room

A open living room which features a television, a game console, some games, two couches, and a table in the middle.

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

1. Characters in this post:
    "Yes. I am the one. Too young for running a warehouse? I made this place the way it was meant to be and I made sure it would perfect for any future arrivals and a great training ground." He would talk very excitingly about the warehouse as if it was the house he had grown up in. He actually had forgotten about the place he had grown up in and blocked it from his memory as he did not want to remember it. It was too painful.

Jamie would walk the girl into the living room which she would get a nice peek at what entertainment options she would have before entering the hallway. He would stop here and let her get a quick look at everything before moving on.

2. Characters in this post:
    Jade listened to him talk with the utmost attention. She couldn't remember ever hearing anyone talk so excitedly about a warehouse before. "Amazing," She said softly to herself. It was hard to believe someone so young had accomplished and planned all this.
    As they passed through the living room she took a quick look at what he had there. 'Where does he get this stuff?'She thought with a soft gasp. Absorbed in her thoughts and wonder she didn't notice him stop and bumped into him. "I-I'm sorry!" She squeaked. Jade immediately stepped back and lowered her head, "I-I'm a little clumsy."

Posts 1 to 2 of 2