Login to your account

The Clandestine Array - Closed

We are simply not normal to the people we are around. We have powers which are destructive and hurt the people around us. We have abandoned our families to go into hiding as our powers are unbearable. We are hiding from normal people, the government, and anything else that is hunting for us as we try to learn to control our abilities and to prove that we aren't a threat.......

Tags: array, clandestine, family, friends, government, group, hidden, powers, secret, trust

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: APBCole

Created: 06-19-2011, 04:18 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Bedrooms

Separate rooms which hold all items of those whom stumbled upon the organizations. They have tons of empty ones for new arrivals.

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

1. Characters in this post:
    Cadence could hear voices a little further down the hall, so she headed in that direction. It was a little difficult not running into things - such as walls - when she couldn't really see over the bundle of fabric in her arms. When she got close enough that she knew she was in sight of Jamie and whoever the other voice belonged to, she dumped the cheets and comforter on the ground, making sure to amplify the quiet thump so that it was loud enough to at least me noticable. Crossing her arms, she waited to be looked at. She couldn't very well say anything to them.

[Sorry for being gone so long. Stuff got busy. Might not be on much tomorrow, either, but I'll try.]

2. Characters in this post:
    Jamie would look back at the shy girl who just asked his name. "The name is Jamie. If you want to know my last name then i'll tell you that as well." He wasn't much sure about things just yet as he hasn't exactly had more than himself in here at one time so he wasn't sure how things turn out. Then he heard a thump...and he diverted his eyes to the direction of it to see that Cadence was over there, crossing her arms, staring at both of em. What was that all about? She could have very well just came over.

3. Characters in this post:
    Jade smiled at Jamie. "I-it's fine," She answered softly about being told his last name, "I'm Jade. Jade Lawerence." Suddenly she heard a thump and turned to the direction it came from. There she saw a young short haired girl staring at them with her arms crossed. "H-hello," She said shyly. From where she was the girl looked a bit upset, but of course that could have just been her imagination.

4. Characters in this post:
    Cadence uncrossed her arms, pleased that she had gotten their attention. She smiled brightly at the smaller girl and waved a bit in greeting. She turned back to Jamie and pointed to the bundle of pink on the ground. She kicked it while making a gagging motion. She then put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow in question. If he didn't get her meaning from that, she'd have to run back to her room to grab her notebook so she could write it down, and she really didn't feel like doing that at the moment.

5. Characters in this post:
    He stared at her and saw her kick the the pink thing on the ground. Now I have to play detective to get an answer? Luckily, she doesn't make it too hard to understand as it is basic human emotions after all. "You don't like that color?" He continued his stare at Cadence before he went over to grab the pink bundle and take it into his hands to stare at.

"Well, Jade, this is Cadence. She was the first one to stumble upon here. Even if she can't exactly speak. She can basically amplify sound...or mess with it. So i'd hate to be at a concert she likes as she'd amplify the amps to be x100 louder than normal. You'd be deaf before you even knew it." He said it kind of thinking as to how that'd play out if it actually happened. That'd be a weird concert.

6. Characters in this post:
    Jade smiled and sighed in relief. The girl wasn't mad at least not at her. She seemed to be mad at... the bed sheets? Jade tilted her head in confusion. 'Is she mute...?' She found herself wondering. Then Jamie answered the questions for her. Both the question of what she was saying and why she wasn't speaking.
    "Oh! Nice to meet you Candence!" She said brightly. It was a bit of a relief to know that there was another girl here but at the same time she felt a little inferior. After all Jamie could turn into vehicles and who knew what else and Candence could manipulate sound while all Jade could do is turn invisible.

7. Characters in this post:
    Cadence shook her head, making a disgusted face when Jamie asked if she didn't like the colour. She turned to the new girl, Jade, and smiled brightly. Clapping her hands, she used the louder sound to make an image of a jade necklace apear in the air between them briefly. She pointed at it, then the girl, nodding a bit. She then held out her hand, hoping to make the girl a bit less nervous, as she seemed to be.

8. Characters in this post:
    "I'll um...leave you ladies to talk as I got some errands to do as Jade disturbed me before I could fix a water pipe which has been causing problems...unless someone is willing to join me to help out. I could always use a spare hand." Jamie didn't really say it with much enthusiasm as he kind of wanted some time alone but probably would get it as things started to slow down.

He started walking away long before either could respond but they were welcome to follow as he would surely get that problem fixed long before it became a major issue than it had to be. He didn't want to evacuate this place if it was flooding. Flooded was a thing he didn't want this place to be.

9. Characters in this post:
    Jade smiled in amazement as Candence made the necklace form out of sound waves. "Wow, that's so cool Candence!" For a second it made her feel like a child seeing balloon animals for the first time. She was so amazed that for a second she forgot her shyness and gave Candence her hand.
    She blushed slightly at Jamie's word however and turned to him slightly. "I-I'm really sorry I didn't mean to!" She said but he had already started walking away. Jade bit her lip slightly and looked down. It had made her feel a little bad and on top of that he really seemed to prefer not having any company.

10. Characters in this post:
    Cadence smiled brighter as Jade accepted her handshake. She frowned a bit as she noticed the younger girl become upset again at what Jamie had said. He really should learn how to word things around someone who seemed so sensitive of what people said. She turned back to the girl in front of her, thinking of what to do to cheer her up. She put on a friendly smile, taking her finger and flicking her on the nose lightly to make her look up.

11. Characters in this post:
    Jade squeaked in surprise when Candence lightly flicked her nose. She looked up to see the girl giving her a friendly smile. "Oh, sorry," She said softly. She smiled back though the smile was a bit forced. "I-I like your powers," Jade was trying to distract her self from how bad she was feeling, "Can you do other things too?" Her face brightened slightly at the question.

12. Characters in this post:
    Cadence wasn't worried about Jade being nervous, she just kept smiling. She just hoped the other girl knew she meant no harm. When asked if she could do other things, she stuck her tongue out a little between her lips, and held her first finger and thumb close together, showing that she could do just a little more.

She tried to indicate mouth movement with her hand, and gestured the way Jamie had gone, hoping the girl got that she could only really do what the man had said. Then she clapped, but muffled the sound so it was just barely audible.

13. Characters in this post:
    Jade tilted her head in confusion. She had a bit of a hard time understanding what Candence was trying to tell her. After a some thinking she concluded that Candence meant she could only do a little more. "Oh, that's fine. I still think your ability is amazing," She answered with a warm smile.
    The next thing Candence tried to tell her wasn't so easy. However before Jade could think more about it she noticed the sound of a helicopter outside. For a second it made her panic and she started to turn transparent. "Candence d-did you hear that?" She asked softly as she started to go completely invisible. She had no idea what to do in a situation like this. "Wh-what do we do?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Hearing the announcement, Cadence frowned, glaring towards where she knew the door to the outside was. Looking back when she heard the fear in Jade's voice, she was surprised to see her turn transparent and then invisable. Cadence quickly got over her shock at seeing the younger girl dissapear. She put her hands down where she remembered the other girl's shoulders to be, bringing a finger to her own lips to show quiet, and mouthed 'calm down' at her.

She stood up strait, walking towards the exit, muffling any noise from inside so that she could hear the noise of what sounded like a helicopter outside. She was unsure of what this was all about, but she wasn't about to let the military take her new home.

15. Characters in this post:
    Jade sniffled slightly and nodded even though she knew the other girl wouldn't see her. Taking adeep breath she did her best to calm herself as much as possible and followed Candence towards the exit. She opened her mouth for a second to speak but remembered that Candence told her to be quiet and decided against it.

Posts 1 to 15 of 15