Login to your account

Just Another Day At The Office

Shocking industries is a name that you hear all over the place. It is one of the biggest manufacturers of electronic fashion in the world. You hear that there are a few new job opportunities are available at the companies headquarters at your town. You apply and are accepted, little did you know the things that go on around this office. Come join in on the odd happenings at Shocking industries where anything can happen.......

Tags: anotherdayattheoffice, boss, office, shockingzelda, weird, work

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: shockingzelda

Created: 09-02-2012, 09:12 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Secretary's office

Please check in here before you talk to da BOSS

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1. Characters in this post:
    Sofia Lorton was walking down the street one day after deciding to leave the psychiatric hospital she owned to try something new. She just so happened to walk past Shocking Ind. and saw a HELP WANTED sign. She decided that this would be a great job for her, though she has no experience in this field. She took the sign and decided to walk to what seemed like the bosses office.

"Um... Hello?" Sofia said to the secretary at the desk,"I am here to apply for the position you guys posted," She noticed the girls blonde hair which looked quite beautiful. She looked young to her, though looks can be deceiving. She also noticed her green eyes which made the whole look of the woman good. No homo... she thought to herself.

2. Characters in this post:
    Liz waved to Len as he passed, without looking up twice or saying anything. He needed no words, he knows what she means by a freakin wave.
    Someone walked into the door, a woman with pink hair. Liz eyed the woman, sizing her up, while the woman did the same to her. The routine between females was natural to her, even though it was not necesary. "You're looking for a job? Have you filled out the paperwork already, or do you need a copy first?" Her eyes spoke of intelligence, but her pink hair did not.

3. Characters in this post:
    "No miss," she said to the woman,"I need the paperwork please," She was glad that she was being sized up by someone she didn't know, meant that she was getting looks. She was studying the way she was acting, trying to use her gained knowledge of human psychology to see what this girl was like.

4. Characters in this post:
    Elizabeth nodded, and handed the woman the paperwork she wanted. It was fairly small compared to most large company job application forms, but it was all they needed. "If you don't mind, may I ask your name?" They needed the help badly, and this woman seemed fairly intelligent. Liz would like to get to know the woman she may be working with soon. That and Liz liked meeting new people.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Gah, Ms.Orihara!" Len called from his office. "You left your book in my office again." The blonde haired man came out of his office and then into Liz's holding the little book that he had given her in the past. He didn't give the pink haired woman a second look, but then dropped the book on the desk.

"I gave that to you, remember? You need not to bring it back to me, only to clutter up my desk." he sighed and ran a hand though his bangs before shaking his head.

"And now I will excuse myself." he turned and started out the door.

6. Characters in this post:
    Sofia took the papers got out her pen from the mental hospital she owned, and quickly filled it out, probably took only about two minutes to sign it. She heard the girl ask her name and she answered in a nice tone of voice,"Lorton... Sofia Lorton. What's your name?" She had finished the paperwork and saw some man come walking up and putting a book on the ladies desk. "So you are Ms. Orihara I presume?" she said to the woman. She laughed quietly to herself, trying not to look rude. The man that had just past her seemed very grouchy, like he had never been happy in his life. She knew better than to judge people, he probably had some joy in his heart.... if he has a heart.

7. Characters in this post:
    Liz sighed and spoke, holding the book up and gesturing with it "I told you, I don't have room on my ever growing bookshelf for this piece of- excuse me, I'm busy here Len."
    Liz turned to Ms Sofia Lorton and said, "Yes, my name is Orihara. Nice to meet you, Ms Lorton." She held out a hand to shake.

8. Characters in this post:
    She gladly shook the hand that hand been held to her. "Nice to meet you too Ms. Orihara," she said,"So, do I give the paperwork to you or what?" She was used to doing the hiring being the hired,so she had little experience in this. She was real excited to try out for this job. It could be fun...she told herself.

9. Characters in this post:
    Liz met Ms Lorton's eyes and nodded, "Yes, return the file to me and I'll transfer it to the right higher ups. I hope to see you working with us in the future." She swiveled her chair to face her monitor once again, reviewing and managing.

10. Characters in this post:
    Liz resisted the urger to either run into her peer's office and yell, or groan and put her head in her hands. He was quite the negative addition to their company, and some days Liz wanted to punch him in the face, whether it got her fired or not.
    "Please excuse him, It's not his best day," Elizabeth explained, a show of patience and authority.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10