Login to your account

Just Another Day At The Office

Shocking industries is a name that you hear all over the place. It is one of the biggest manufacturers of electronic fashion in the world. You hear that there are a few new job opportunities are available at the companies headquarters at your town. You apply and are accepted, little did you know the things that go on around this office. Come join in on the odd happenings at Shocking industries where anything can happen.......

Tags: anotherdayattheoffice, boss, office, shockingzelda, weird, work

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: shockingzelda

Created: 09-02-2012, 09:12 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    She walked home and thought about how work would be tomorrow. She thought of all the new exciting things she would see and hear. I mean this was the greatest electronic fashion company ever. Then again it is the first and only one but still. She wondered what new things she would get to see and hear. (OOC: Sorry I haven't been an active participant in this roleplay like I should. I have recently been so distracted and unfocused that when I think I am going to post I don't get around to it. I will try to be more active now if at all possible.)

2. Characters in this post:
    Wait. What?" Lisa asked I'm confuzzled She thought then she got a bunch of cushions from a chair and set Liz down...

3. Characters in this post:
    "Stand back and let me work my magics!" she said,"Alright check for pulse, good still beating. Check for possible concussion, no signs of a concussion. Check for broken bones, none on her person. Internal bleeding? Nope no signs of that either," She thought for a moment and then yelled,"Aha! I have got it! What is wrong here is that the substance that makes this contraption works when used on people can cause them to faint! I will have to got my people to fix that. But, she will be fine it ought to wear off in about ten minutes. In the mean time sit her in her chair and make her comfortable otherwise when she wakes up she could cause damage to herself. And yes I do have a medical license to know that that is the problem.

4. Characters in this post:
    [B]"Erm... you all right? You don't seem alright.."[/B Lisa said a bit worried for her new co-workers health

5. Characters in this post:
    Liz popped up from next to the new intern. That was painful, but that was fun! "Where can I get one of those?"
    She leaped up from the floor, and let out a girlish giggle. "How does it worK? Can I try it again? Let me push the button, I wanna push the butttoooonnn...." The last work was drawn out, a change from the speedy, talk from before. Liz felt a little dizza, then watched the world go white. "Perhaps some unwanted side effects..." Elizabeth blacked out.

6. Characters in this post:
    "mhmnn." Lisa said, she straitened up "Awesome." She said pretending she knew it would work...

7. Characters in this post:
    I quite like where this is going... A challenge.... "Okay then!" she said. She carefully aimed the device at the piece of gum and was about to pull the trigger when she sneezed and caused her to accidentally push the secretary into the new girl. "Oh shit!" she said,"I am so sorry but... THAT WAS AWESOME! I totally knew my secret scientists could do it! I guess I will put them to work on the shrink ray after all!" She started jumping up and down gleefully forgetting what had just happened.

8. Characters in this post:
    Liz eyed the new woman carefully. No one takes to the new boss that quickly, or believes her that quickly. Well, that doesn't seem right...
    Pursing her lips then relaxing them again, she pulled yet another stick of gum from her pocket. Holding it in the air with another hand balled on her waist, she loudly stated, "Let's see if it works then. Levitate this stick of gum from my hand." The piece of gum perched from her forefinger and thumb.

9. Characters in this post:
    Lisa looked at what she presumed was her boss Better not get on her bad side.... She thought "That is awesome! I've always wished someone would make those!!" She smiled hoping the woman wouldn't notice that Lisa thought she was crazy.

10. Characters in this post:
    The girl burst back out of her office which she had just went in and was holding an alien looking gun. "I have done it!" She yelled,"I finally think I have made a device that can pick up things from large distances and move them around! My secret team of scientists say it should work!" She started to realize how crazy she slightly sounded and tried to pull back on the insanity.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Good to know." Lisa said then got her desk all set up for work. She was really starting to wish this office was a little bigger so it wouldn't be so cluttered she was getting some bad OCD.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Its the only way I can keep things organized. Its not like my desk has a lot of space with my desktop on it." The desktop had two monitors sitting on it, and a computer was on the floor next to the desk. He sat down in his chair and laid back, oddly calmer then usual.

"It is going to get a mess in here from time to time. Even worse than this." he sighed as he typed in the password for his computer. "And I have a terrible temper. I simply hope that I don't scare you off."

13. Characters in this post:
    "Awesome." She said and walked in the room "It's the attack of the demon papers." She said jokingly noticing how much paper was there. "Oh well." she said quietly, she put her bag down.

14. Characters in this post:
    Len pointed in the direction behind him, towards what used to be the janitor's closet. The room was pretty big, enough for two or three people to work comfortably. Len's desk lined the main side though, with one other desk on the opposite wall. Even with the door slightly open, someone could see papers hung up all over the walls and many stacks of other papers.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Okay! Where is that though?" She asked not knowing this building at all.

16. Characters in this post:
    Len nodded his head and took the piece gratefully, unwrapping it in one swift motion and popping it into his mouth. He looked over at Lisa and tilted his head some.

"You'll be helping me with installing the new systems that our new employees got. The idiots who ordered the stuff without me knowing, ordered it without the product key or the software, and they just sent it in after I fussed at their asses." he sighed.

"So really, this week we'll just be filling out paperwork for those who need the computers and installing the software. Your workstation is in the same office as mine and at the moment it is rather bare, given the assigned laptop."

17. Characters in this post:
    "Sure." Lisa picked up a piece of gum "Thank you!" She said happily.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Sure." Lisa picked up a piece of gum "Thank you!" She said happily.

19. Characters in this post:
    "The new girl seems professional and nice. Maybe a bit to nice. The boss'll loosen her up," She bit her lip slightly and narrowed her eyes, "She has to have a weak spot somewhere. A sensitive scar, bad memory. It should just take some getting to know her..."
    Liz nodded in silent approval at Len, at the right angle which she hoped the new intern, Lisa, couldn't see. She turned a bit, then pulled two sticks of gum from the shallow, hidden pocket of her blouse. "Would you like a piece?" Offering the two pieces to Len and Lisa, she adjusted her fingers to splay the two pieces apart.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Hi I'm Lisa Lewis... It seems you're the only one that does work around here.... She noted considering his recent comments. "Well, what do I do?" She smiled ready to work.