Login to your account

Just Another Day At The Office

Shocking industries is a name that you hear all over the place. It is one of the biggest manufacturers of electronic fashion in the world. You hear that there are a few new job opportunities are available at the companies headquarters at your town. You apply and are accepted, little did you know the things that go on around this office. Come join in on the odd happenings at Shocking industries where anything can happen.......

Tags: anotherdayattheoffice, boss, office, shockingzelda, weird, work

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: shockingzelda

Created: 09-02-2012, 09:12 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Shocking Ind.

A huge manufacturer in electronic fashion.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

1. Characters in this post:
    "It's okay," the girl said,"I have seen worse... A whole lot worse actually," She chuckled at the thought of some of the more aggressive insane people she had seen at her asylum.
    The woman heard lots of noises outside her office and decided to go out and take a look. She jumped out her office door and surprised the hell out of everybody. "Whats happenin bitches?" She saw a girl she had never seen before that had pink hair and looked kinda good looking. She walked over to Elizabeth and whispered,"Daaaammmnnn she is fine! Is she applying for a job here? I hope so because that booty is like A- wait for it..... mazing," she liked to be over the top when it came to social interaction. You soon knew that the boss was someone fun to be around at this office.

2. Characters in this post:
    Elizabeth chuckled and slight dashes of pink came up into her cheeks. Her irritation vanished at the boss'es 'A... wait for it... mazing' addressment of the new girl. She was tempted to join in joking about the amazing butt having entered her office, but chose a route that was more likely to attract the new girl.
    "Gum?" She held out hands to the new girl, and the boss, holding a piece of neon green mint gum in each.

3. Characters in this post:
    She saw the gum and decided it looked good. "Thank you!" she said to the blonde. She took the gum thankfully and started chew on it.
    The boss saw the gum and said,"Oh boy! I love this stuff!" She grabbed the gum and did a threw it in the air and swallowed it. She neglected to remember to take off the rapper when she did this. She sighed a relief of awesome. "That is the stuff man. I don't know where you get that but I can't ever find it. Might be because I never leave this place. I live here, my house is the top five floors," She turned her attention to the pink-haired girl and said,"Hey, you applying for a job?"
    "Umm.. Yes. Yes I am." She tried to not sound too nervous but not too calm at the same time.
    "You're hired," she said to the girl. "Youi start work tomorrow morning. You will be here at seven in the morning bright eyed and bushy tailed. You will then get shown the ropes by Len," she turned her gaze towards Len."LEN YOU ARE COMING IN EARLY TOMMOROW TO SHOW THE NEW GIRL THE ROPES! YOU WILL GET PAID OVERTIME!" she turned her head back to the girl,"Any questions?"
    "No,"
    "Good, see you tomorrow!"

4. Characters in this post:
    Liz grinned and nodded at her boss and the officially hired employee. Getting up from her desk chair, she handed the employee's file to her boss, then sassily walked from her desk to the lobby.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4