Login to your account

Neverland

Second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland, a place where you never have to grow up. Come! Fight pirates, look for treasures, swim with mermaids and play with indians! Anything you want to do because the only crime is not having fun!......

Tags: action, adventure, boy, disney, fairy tale, girl, indian, lost, mermaid, neverland, pirates, pixie, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 101

Thread: Neverland

1. Characters in this post:
    "OWW!"

Loki pushed Micah's head with his extended arm, so that the boy couldn't get a decent shot at him again. He was a good eight inches taller than the kid which gave a huge advantage on his side. Not to brag, but he did have a winning streak on the odd fights among the lost boys—well even though that would be because his opponents are all smaller than him in size, but, still, a win is a win. "Hold yar horses there, kid."

Loki jumped back and swiftly crawled up a nearby tree. From the safe distance of a thick branch, Loki looked down to angry lost boy. He rubbed the spot where Micah had struck him which would probably leave a tender bruise next morning. "I ain't the one to take yar pixie, ya hear me!" he said, flailing his right arm in a threatening manner, imitating the actions of an old geezer trying to rid of neighborhood kids from his lawn. Loki chuckled at his own private joke.

"Ya listen here closely, ya whippersnapper!" he wheezed, mocking a cough. "I ain't interested in used items, ya see." He sat with one leg crossed over the other and held a solemn expression as he scanned the skies. "Well, what'ver t'is. Ya ain't gonna find her in this light." Or the absence of it, he meant. "Ya might as well head out to Mermaid Lagoon with me and Mold first thing tomorrow." A smirk crossed his lips. "That is if our Mold is game enough to take me on my dare."

2. Characters in this post:
    "I know you took her!!! I seen how you always look at her!!!" Micah yelled up at him, he had been grunting and trying to fight the taller male, while cursing his height. A serious look was on his face as his fists and jaw clenched even more, the jokes were not lost on him but he was to upset to laugh at him. "Tari said she would be back before sun down.....she always keeps her word. So if you didn't take her then why is she not here?" he said to Loki as he climbed up the tree to get to the male's view point to see what he could. He was still angry but he also knew that Loki was right in what he said, he tried to calm down and even more then that he knew it was pointless to waste his energy. "Why are you both going there? Do you think they took her?" he said to him as he sat next to him, sighing in defeat as his eyes scanned what he could see of the island for any glint of his dear friend.

3. Characters in this post:
    PIRATES!? Melody swam at the speed of light behind a rock that was sticking out of the water. She was shaking and created small waves of water. I don't have to stay, I can find a different place to stay. Melody said slowly regained her sanity. Sorry, I really don't like pirates...much.She chuckled nervously.

4. Characters in this post:
    Ana took a deep breath. "Darling Zerra, you and I have matters to discuss, in, well, private." Ana said, walking a little further down the gang plank but staying on her ship, which gave her a small sense of security. Ana leaned back, sitting confidently on the ship's wooden board. She glanced at the various mermaids and mermen as they swam away. So cool, so neutral, so confident that their queen will protect them. Ana thought to herself, keeping herself from scoffing out loud.

Ana turned to Zerra, meeting her cool, calm eyes with her own calculating, confident eyes. She gestured vaguely to the Lagoon, saying "Madame, please tell me you have some place in which we can converse in a private manner without worry of one of your, mermaids, coming along, yes?" Ana said, keeping her voice warm.

5. Characters in this post:
    The Queen was calm. "You need not worry about my mermaids, Anabella. They are under strict orders to return to the kingdom before nightfall."

She glanced to the seas beyond until where her line of sight was restricted by the vast waters, allowing only a glint of the setting sun to be visible to her. "You should know better, Captain, than to come to the lagoon when the skies are dark. It is not safe for mortals to come anywhere near here when the moon is out."

Queen Zerra flicked her glance back to the Captain. "I will meet you at the shores of Crocodile Creek." She announced with a tone of finality. "And I strongly advice you depart with your pirates from this lagoon as quickly as your ship can take you, Captain Ana."

6. Characters in this post:
    Is the queen going to be okay!?Melody shouted pacing (swimming) back and forth. What if they take her? What if they hurt her!? Meoldy began frantically flailing her arms around thinking about all the possibilities.

7. Characters in this post:
    Loki shrugged as he hung to the branch with one hand, swinging himself a few times before slipping off the tree to land on the ground, adding an unnecessary rolling to his performance. "I donno. But, it's always good to ask mermaids help when ya lose somethin'."

The lost boy grinned at his leader. "So, I take that as ya takin' my challenge, eh Mold?" Loki absolutely loved going to Mermaid Lagoon, especially at the break of dawn when the skies are purple from the mix of night blue and morning red. He'd never tell why though. But just between you and me, it might have something to do with the one mermaid who's always an early riser, lounging alone in the cool water.

"Well, now that that's settled, let's return to the house, shall we?" He said, pretending to shiver. "It's too chilly out here." He skipped inside without waiting for the other two and was invited by a sight of the youngins crowding in a closed circle. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Now, what are ya up to, youngins?"

The circle broke as they all turned to him, their faces lit with glee and concealed giggles at getting caught in the act. He scowled when he had seen what they had done—scribbling on Elora's sleeping face with crayons. He made his way to them with an angry scorn. "Just what're ya think yar doin'!?" he shouted. The kids startled from his outburst, backing away from the scene slowly as they looked at him with a guarded expression. Their faces white as they stammered with excuses.

"W-We were just p-playin'."

"Don't b-be mad, Loki."

"We p-promise we w-won't d-do it, again."

He glowered at them. "For sure ya won't," he said with a solemn expression. In a blink of an eye, the corners of his lips twitched before splitting into a wide grin. "Ya shud'av used paint."

8. Characters in this post:
    Ana scoffed loudly, trying not to laugh. Don't get near the water at night she says! Strongly suggest you depart! Ana thought to herself, angrily pacing around, as the crew members began to get the ship ready, lifting the gangplank, lifting the sails, raising anchor, getting the ship ready to sail for Cannibal Cove to dock, then sail to Crocodile Creek in the morning.

Ana sighed, inhaling abruptly when a crew member tripped, the fear in his movements obvious. Ana gracefully walked over to him, extending a hand and helping him up quickly. As the crew member stumbled to his feet, he looked up to meet Ana's eyes, startling him silent. Ana smiled, and said "Tell me lad, why is that you look so scared? Did that itty bitty mermaid Zerra scare you?" She teased, letting her voice rise highly at the mention of Zerra's name. The crew member nodded, relaxing at the comment.

"B-b-but Captain Ana, did Zerra mean that? That it's dangerous to be out there?" He asked, stuttering a bit, letting some fear crawl back into his voice. If Ana hadn't known that this Jack Tar was a former lost child, she would have whipped him herself for saying so. But, however, being a lost child, the crew member never really lost that childish tone and thought to him. Most of them never did. It was a side-effect to growing up in Neverland.

Ana grinned and shook her head. "Ya see, laddie, Zerra has always thought herself high and mighty. Don't pay any attention to her, she's just jealous of my crew." She said, winking at the young Jack Tar. He beamed, nodded, and ran off to continue his work. Ana smiled again, wider.

A captain's job is never done. She thought to herself.

9. Characters in this post:
    "I ain't interested in riddin' no shark right now Mold. I need Tari......" Micah said to her as he managed to pull on his serious face once more, watching as Loki slip from the tree and head inside, he just snorted before he slipped from the tree also. He looked at Mold before rolling his eyes, he never would accept her as their leader, to him there is only one leader they will ever have and that is Peter Pan. "I didn't lose her.....she was stolen." he mumbled as he looked around, he knew he would not be able to sleep without the tinkling sound of Batari singing him to sleep, so instead of going inside to rest he headed to other parts of the island, planning to find her where ever she was at.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Where are you going to?" Dorcas questioned as Melody suddenly swan away. She never liked taking care of others, not to mention having the chase after them. However she knew Melody could get into trouble if she get lost. After all, she was not familiar with the lagoon and the regions surrounding the lagoon.

Okay, the prime princess agrees to play with you, she picked up her speed and swan fast after Melody. It was lucky to her that the water was cool, otherwise swimming around at such pace could be dreadful.

"Mama would be fine. She's far stronger than anybody else," she tried to relieve her.

11. Characters in this post:
    Are you sure?She sighed while frowning. Sorry for running off like that, I hate pirates.She frowned some more. I am too much trouble I should leave shouldn't I?

12. Characters in this post:
    Batari couldn't believe it, she was just heading back to Pixie hallow for her weekly trip when a Pirate had snatched her up to keep her for a pet, to use her for their captain when the time came. That was when she saw Rozalin, she yelled out for her fellow pixie, unsure if she was able to hear her. "ROZALIN!!!!!!" she yelled as loud as she could as she pounded on the glass jar, she really could not believe all of this is happening to her.

13. Characters in this post:
    "If you leave suddenly, that would really be too much trouble," Dorcas rolled her eyes. Now she no longer minded having another mermaid in her room. She just hoped her mother would not scold her for letting the newcomer swimming around lunatically.

"Can we go to the castle now?"

14. Characters in this post:
    Okay, sorry. She sighed, she felt nervous and was being immature. Let's go. After that she stopped frantically swimming around and decided to do as she was told.

15. Characters in this post:
    Ana heard a sudden banging and yelling. Startled, she followed the sound, finding a Jack Tar holding a jar. Ana couldn't tell exactly what was inside, but whatever it was, it was shiny and bouncing around. Curious, Ana stepped forward.

"Laddie? What's that you've got in your hands?"Ana asked, putting a hand on the Jack Tar's shoulder, stopping the girl. She turned around and gasped when she saw it was Captain Ana.

"Ca-ca-ca-Captain Ana!" The girl gasped, still holding onto the jar tightly. She composed herself quickly, and smiled at her captain. "Well, ya see, I was out doing cleaning duty, and I saw a pixie. I thought maybe the pixie might be friends with the treasure pixie, so I captured her. I was going to go show you." She said, jumping up and down from excitement. Ana sighed heavily, smiling at the girl, who had now stopped jumping and was looking at Ana confused look.

"Lass, we can't just go around grabbing pixies willy-nilly. That's not fair to them. Hand her over." Ana said, extending her hand. The girl pouted, but nodded and complied. Ana looked into the jar, meeting the eyes of the terrified pixie.

"Tell me love, I'll let ya go soon. But first, what do you know about Rozalin and that blasted treasure pixie?" Ana questioned, smiling warmly, wanting to calm the pixie down by making the pixie trust her.

16. Characters in this post:
    Queen Zerra started swimming back towards her kingdom. Since the disappearance of the lost children's previous leader, Peter Pan, barely anyone heeds the fatal warnings given by the mermaids. The young boy, even though mischievous and a determined rule breaker, but he knew of the mermaid's night calls to the moon. Their musical and melancholy voices had no parallel in the world. But be warned, their alluring wails carries a deadly wave to any mere mortal who hears them—for none had lived to tell the tale.

Once, a raid had been made against them by the alliance of the Indians and lost children to kill the merpeople out of irrational fear. And thus, as the Queen, Zerra had to make an agreement with the Indian Chief that she would contain her mermaids in the kingdom whenever the sun sets—on the exception of the night where a full moon peaks. Luckily, tonight was not those nights.

The Queen was surprised when she ran into the two mermaids. "Why are you two still here?" her voice was calm for she saw the distress in the new mermaid's eyes. "Come now. You shouldn't be out here at this time."

17. Characters in this post:
    Batari stopped her actions, closing her mouth and shutting her words away, yes she was scared for she knew the pirates and knew what happened to Pixies that crossed them in the past. She didn't let her gaze waver from the captian's eyes, oh she was not fooled for a second by her smile or her words considering she spent years protecting Micah from them. "I am not your love......" she said to her in her tinkling voice, she didn't like the fact that people could understand her, it was a pain in her fairy behind.

18. Characters in this post:
    Oh, this is hopeless.

Rozalin flew out the cabin frustrated and went off to look for another prey. That was when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Batari? Her wings fluttered as she circled to see where the sound had come from. "Maybe I'm hearing things," she said thoughtfully. She shivered at the possibility that the Captain's madness might actually spread to her.

Speak of the devil...

When she heard the Captain's voice, the pixie hid on instinct before she even saw the female. It appeared that the Captain caught her henchmen in the act of a wrongdoing, she assumed as she followed the flow of the conversation. Oh, how she loved watching someone getting into trouble!

Poking out her head to witness the scene, Rozalin was surprised by the event that followed. Treasure Pixie? So that's what the Captain's been after! The red pixie grinned and internally congratulated herself for her discovery.

Well, then...

"You're asking for me, Captain?" she said cheekily, appearing before the pirate, her eyes laughing. "Why, I'm flattered. You know you could have just asked."

But when she glanced to where Batari was held captive in a jar, Rozalin fumed. "What—what have you done to her?!" she shrilled angrily. She will not ignore the sight of a fellow pixie being kept in such a small space unwillingly. "Lethergo!Lethergo!"

19. Characters in this post:
    Batari was shocked when she saw Rozalin do her bold move towards the captain, she tried not to call out to her but she couldn't help it, after all Pixies stick together and never give each other up no matter what they do. "Rozalin....run!!!!! RUN NOW!!!!" she yelled at her fellow pixie, as she beat on the jar once more, trying to get Rozalin to realize that she was also in danger and that she needed to leave to be safe after all she knew she could handle this situation.

20. Characters in this post:
    The pixie blinked.

They say that because a pixie was so small, they were incapable of feeling more than one emotion at a time. So, when Rozalin found ludacrasy in the words of her friend, a burst of giggles escaped her lips as she gaily flew in circles around the pirate.

"Why would I run, silly? That'd be tiresome when I could just fly. Silly, silly Batari," she laughed, already forgetting the crisis at hand.

"Now, where was I, Captain?" she thought quietly. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. So, is the Treasure Pixie the reason why you sent poor little," she eyed the other pixie suspiciously, narrowing her eyes. "... You-know-who to the lost children?" she whispered into the pirate's ear with playful mischief, settling on the woman's shoulder.

"Why, I thought you were going to let me play, yes?" she pouted before bellowing in laughter. "Silly, silly Captain."

21. Characters in this post:
    Ana sighed heavily, trying to get the ringing from Rozalin's shriek out of her head. Why in Davy Jone's Locker did this have to happen to her? Ana unscrewed the lid, gesturing for the small, incredibly annoying pixie to get out. She then placed her hands inside her jacket, letting them drift to the pockets with her hidden daggers, relaxing a minuscule amount when her fingertips touched the cool metal.

"Get off me ship you blasted pixie. You are absolutely nothing but a nuisance, and I'm not in the mood to deal with you and your childish screeching. If I ever see ye on this ship again, you're going to be measured for yer chains." Ana said to pixie in the jar, then rolled her eyes when she realized the pixie wouldn't understand the threat. "In other words, I'll put ye back in a jar, and this time, I'll make sure you never get out." Ana clarified, her eyes darkening, her mouth losing her smile and settling into a frown. Ana turned to the wench that found the pixie. The girl moved quickly, taking the jar and running off to do who-knows-what.

"I'm allowing you to play, not to run rigs." Ana said curtly, not even bothering to turn to the red-head on her shoulder. She casually flicked her hair to the side, making sure it hit the shoulder where Rozalin had parked herself. To make sure, Ana swatted over her shoulder. "I'll allow your presence here, but if you become a nuisance, the threat will be extended to include you, Rozalin." Ana said.

"Captain! We've arrived!" Ana heard yelled over the ship, and she turned to see the shores of Crocodile Creek coming closer. Well, at least I have something to be happy about. Ana thought, walking to the ship's edge. She leaned out, straining to hear or see anything that announced the arrival of Zerra, or anything else, for that matter. She heard nothing. Ana was suspicious now.

The entire crew and most of Neverland knew the story of Captain Hook, the first pirate Captain of Neverland. Ana had met the man only once, when she was very new to Neverland, a few days before he was seen near this very creek, his final resting place. Not a single soul on the boat didn't know of the man's fearsome reputation. Ana had heard much herself, things that made her just a bit envious. Things like Hook being Blackbeard's boatswain, and being the only man Long John Silver ever feared. Ana chuckled, remembering the day she met Hook, for the first, and last, time. She learned from the man himself three things: He feared his own blood, which is an unnatural color, he feared the crocodile that lives in this very creek, and he wasn't as bad as the stories told. He only hated the lost children, after all. Even more so than Ana.

Ana had never feared the croc that took her Captain's life. She only held disdain for it, a quiet loathing. But now, as she looked over the water, the daylight filtering through the trees, she begun to understand why Hook had feared the thing 'till the day it took his life. She swallowed, reaching for the anchor. As she lowered it, she shook her head as a Jack Tar started to lower the gangplank.

"No need lad. I'll just go down this ol' anchor. No need to waste time." She said quickly, swinging a leg over the ship's edge. As Ana swung her other leg over, using the ship's wooden planks to keep from slipping, she shot a glance at the ship's name, carved into the side, then filled with spare metals. Neptune's Sadness shone at her, and Ana smiled. She'd re-named the ship after Hook died and his First Mate left, a constant reminder of her goal, and the tools she would use to reach it. With that dark thought, Ana gripped the rope and slid down, using the ship as a launching board to help her jump to land. She landed with a quiet thump, and turned to her ship, well-hidden in the shadows of the trees. She waved.

22. Characters in this post:
    Batari blinked at Rozalin, it did hurt that the pixie just ignored her, laughing in her face she flew out of the jar once it was open, glaring at the captian as she hovered in front of her face. "Well Captain if you keep a leash on your people you would have never saw me in the first place. Just so you know i will never betray the lost kids or the pixies. Though it seems like Rozalin has betrayed us pixies already." she said to them as she gave the pixie on her shoulder a hurt look, she then childishly blew raspberries at her before shooting off into the woods, knowing fully well that Micah would be looking for her.

23. Characters in this post:
    Micah's fist clenched as he turned and looked at Mold, oh how he loathed her, she was just a pain in his butt and she knew it. "I don't want your help." he said to her as he gritted his teeth before he turned and darted off, purposely leaving her and everyone behind. It just made him so angry that they all thought he was careless with Batari, it wasn't that he was careless it was just he let her do as she pleased and she gets into trouble sometimes.

24. Characters in this post:
    Ana pulled her foot out of the mud with a loud, wet, 'Squelch'. Ana frowned in disdain, glancing at her boot, and stepped down on semi-solid ground, careful not to put too much weight on the soft ground, so as to not sink. As Ana found a nice foothold, she shifted her weight and began to pull her other foot out. She cursed angrily when she sank onto her left foot, the one that was on supposedly semi-solid ground. She yanked her sword out out of her scabbard with a hiss and stuck deep into the ground, using it as a lever. With one heave, she pulled herself out of the mud and swung her feet up, vaulting herself onto a rock in the river. She landed with a soft 'Thump'.

Ana suddenly froze as she heard a low, almost inaudible ticking sound. She tensed, her hand clutching her sword tightly, tight enough that her knuckles had turned white. The sound disappeared for an instant, and Ana took advantage and dove for the opposite shore, catching herself on the soft ground and rolling forward, spinning around, her sword still up. There was an eerie silence. Ana took a step back and sheathed her sword.

"Freaking crocodile." Ana said to herself, eyes still on the creek.

25. Characters in this post:
    The creek was certainly not the Queen's favorite place. The river was shallow here and the carried along arguably the least sanitary waters here in Neverland. However, it was the one and only place she could think of that was remote enough for a conference with the pirate.

Before she emerged from the water, the Queen eyed the crocodile who held claim to the creek as it's own. She nodded to the creature in silent acknowledgment of it's territory and after a moment's pause, it nodded in return, approval of her intrusion.

She emerged from the water at last, scanning the area for the Captain. When she finally located Ana on the opposite shore, the mermaid swam to her slowly. As she reached close to the shore, the Queen closed her eyes and whispered the quiet incantation. She felt the heat on her tails as they burned and glowed. Two ticks later, she felt that odd sensation as her feet touched the soft ground. She glanced down to her bare legs and tied a long cloth around her waist. Hoisting herself onto land, the Queen made her way towards the pirate.

"What was that you wish to consult with me, Captain?"

26. Characters in this post:
    Ana watched in quiet interest as Zerra walked up onto land, on legs, covered in a cloth. She smiled as Zerra walked over to her. "Well, that's an easy question to answer." Ana replied, slyly reaching towards her jacket and placing her hands in the inside pockets, touching the cool metal to help focus.

"You see, Zerra," Ana said, keeping her tone informal, "I wanted to speak to you about our treaty. It's in need of a few changes, I think." Ana explained, grinning coolly. She kept her hands on her daggers, rubbing the metal and wood with her forefinger and thumb, watching Zerra's body language, trying to judge how she would react.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Changes," she repeated, pronouncing the word carefully.

She eyed the Captain warily, aware of the dagger she held in her hand. But still, Zerra held the pride of a Queen and the confidence of a seer. The confidence of one who held knowledge over the dangers and surprises that were lurking ahead. Her head was tilted slightly, at an angle where one would see her as conceited and arrogant—yet, poised.

She had been trained well, the words of the patron that was assigned to her when she first rose to the throne still playing in her mind to this day. "Your Highness! You must remember. You are a ruler! There are many people who are depending on you, my Queen. Yes, yes, that's it!" She was still a doe eyed teenager then, unfamiliar with the custom and order of the castle, but since, she had grown and learned, perfecting the art she was entrusted with as she bore the responsibility that was bestowed on her shoulders. There was absolutely no room for weaknesses.

Her eyes betrayed no emotion as they pierced into the pirate's. "What kind of changes do you have in mind, Captain?"

28. Characters in this post:
    "Oooff!"

Rozalin rolled around in the air before slamming face-first to the wall after the Captain's "casual" hair flip. Although, she had to admit that she was quite glad to be flicked off instead of being swatted as she had seen the Captain proceeded on doing seconds later. The pixie giggled as a response. "Aye, aye, Captain!"

She covered her face with her hands when Batari assaulted her with the raspberries but failed to shield her cloth. "Aww, Tari," she whined when she saw her raspberries splattered dress. The pixie huffed. "Really."

After a moment, Rozalin had completely forgotten the offense and hummed as she flew to the ship's kitchen. "It's not a betrayal, really. After all, it's just a game," she chuckled.

29. Characters in this post:
    Counter, check. Tools, check. Dishes, check.

Chris scanned his kitchen with a satisfied sigh. This was good. Clean was good. The blonde started humming happily as he moved the plates of tonight's dinner from the kitchen to the dining room on the adjacent room, one by one.

No one in Neverland can deny that Chris Hunter can cook up the best Italian sauce there was, but one thing everyone also knew was that he was pretty much useless in any other departments. So, of course, the translocation of the plates took more time to complete than if some gruff muscle headed pirates were to do it. But, anyone who wanted to have a decent meal for the week had enough sense not to get within even a mile of Chris's kitchen.

A new face would wonder though, how did a wimpy kid like Chris became a pirate? Well, here's the story. Chris Hunter came to Neverland as a lost boy. Everyday he'd be put up for cooking duties and he would happily oblige to the children's request. But, one awful, awful thing happen. While all the children in Neverland played to their heart's content, Chris grew up. Rules were made, manners were insisted. 'Put the dishes in the sink! Be more careful when you eat! No, you cannot eat until I say so! Don't come in the house when you're covered in filth! Do you know how long it is to get the stain out!?' And to one's surprise, none of the children followed through. So, when he finally couldn't take anymore of the children's antics, he turned sides.

When he joined the crew, it didn't take long for everyone to realize how incompetent he was in doing the regular duties, so he was sent to the kitchen. There, Chris found his calling. The pirates were a nasty bunch but Captain Ana gave him rights to the kitchen and forbade all the others to even get near it. He was practically in Cloud Nine. He had the kitchen all to himself.

But, sometimes, he does get lonely. So, when the red mischievous pixie came in through the round window, her dress covered in red mush, Chris was more than happy for the company. "Hey there, Rozy. Why are your cloths bleeding?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Ana whistled innocently, shifting her weight onto her left foot. "Let me put it this way." Ana began, pulling both her hands out of her pockets and placing them on her hips. in a way that showed cool confidence, as well as humor. She kept her face serious, dismissing Zerra's arrogance. Let the Queen think herself high and mighty for now. Ana thought to herself, fighting back a smile at the thought that ran quickly through her mind.

The day Ana was crowned Captain was a loud one. The words that Hook's boatswain had said to her that day rang clearly in her mind. "Well, the vote's been tallied. Anabella, you are the Captain. Now now, don't look at me like that. You'll be fine. Just remember, you're the all mighty now. No one dares stand up to you. Make sure they understand that!" Ana had been the ripe age of 28, a master of swordplay, and a jack-of-all-trades. There was nothing to learn; Ana had done everything she possibly could to get where she was. Of course, except catch that fairy.

Ana smiled slyly at Zerra's expression. "Ma'am, it's quite the easy proposition. I want a change of territories. As you know, these waters are shared. I simply want you to keep the waters around Skull Island, and Cannibal Cove clear of all mermaids. It's not a hard thing I'm asking. I don't want to risk injuring your mermaids, and frankly, due to the current..." At this Ana trailed off, leaving the silence hanging for a few seconds, then continued. "...Situation, we should play fair, don't you agree?" Ana finished, gesturing the waters behind Zerra.

Ana suddenly remembered another issue, and mentally debated bringing it up. If she didn't, the chances of something happening was going to rise, but if she did, something even worse could occur...

"Besides, just a suggestion, I wished you're people and mine could get along. I know how you feel about mortals, but, ya see, I've got a few crew members, who, well, have what you might call 'friends' within your kingdom." Ana said carefully, her voice showing a small amount of confidence and caution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 101