Login to your account

Neverland

Second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland, a place where you never have to grow up. Come! Fight pirates, look for treasures, swim with mermaids and play with indians! Anything you want to do because the only crime is not having fun!......

Tags: action, adventure, boy, disney, fairy tale, girl, indian, lost, mermaid, neverland, pirates, pixie, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Syrasya

Created: 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Pirate Ship

Where the Pirates stay.

Posts 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Neverland

1. Characters in this post:
    Ana ran onto the ship, so angry that her footsteps were loud bangs on the floor. In an instant she was in the center of the ship. Ana was angry in every way imaginable.
    In anger, she yelled "What is going on here? Ye scurvy dogs, what makes you think it was a good idea to break into my liquor cabinet and get drunk off Nelson's Folly?! You'll all be on rope's end unless the one who opened the cabinet 'fesses up!
    Ana looked around, trying to find someone, anyone, with a particularly scarlet 'grog blossom'. Finding no one, she turned to the boatswain, who was unlucky enough to be in sight when she walked on, having been investigating the 'Crack!' sound he'd heard earlier.
    "You! You carouser, I should flog you with the cat for your insolence! You lubber!" Ana raged, grabbing the boatswain by the collar and heaving him upwards. The boatswain blanched and tried to explain himself, failing miserably as Ana shook him around. Finally, she realized he was trying to talk and dropped him promptly. The boatswain landed with a 'Thump!' and he took in a deep breath, trying to compose himself.
    "Captain! I wasn't loaded to the gunwalls, I tried to keep the hands sober! They didn't listen! The lads were too stubborn, and the lass' weren't drinking in the first place! If anything, you should flog the First Mate! The boatswain argued, trying not to anger the irate captain any more. It didn't work.
    "Oh really? Would you like me to remind you who's in charge of the bloody hands?! She hissed, towering over him. He gulped and squeaked highly, complete terror in his eyes.
    "Bu-bu-bu-but, the fi-fi-first mate..."
    "But nothing! I'll let you off today, because you stayed away from Nelson's Folly, but next time, you'll be dancing with Jack Ketch! Now, go be of use and warn everyone on this bloody ship to get sober and quickly! And find me the First Mate! I need all hands on deck, we're sailing to Mermaid Lagoon! And find me that Elora lass, I need to talk to her." She roared, turning away from him in disgust. The boatswain blinked, and scrambled to get up, completely and utterly terrified. He yelled as loudly as possible, not wanting to risk Ana's wrath again. From below, realizing the danger, the crew members quickly got to work, fastening the sails, lifting the anchor, and what-not. The First Mate quickly composed himself at the news that Ana wanted to speak to him and walked up to the bow, where she was watching the sea roll by.
    "Yes, Captain?" He said, standing a few feet from her, hoping it was a safe distance. She turned to him, a bored expression on her face.
    "Did you drink any Nelson's Folly?" She asked lightheartedly, not seeming angry in any way. The First Mate knew better than to assume she was in a good mood, and shook his head. He'd been in his quarters all day, reading maps and going over what needed to be fixed, and their supplies. He was innocent.
    Ana believed him. He was her First Mate after all, she trusted him. She dismissed him, and as he walked away, he sighed in relief. That had gone much better than he had hoped. Now, to find this Elora lass...

2. Characters in this post:
    Ana walked down to Elora's room, having been told by the boatswain that she was in her room. She knocked lightly on the door, hoping she wasn't intruding on the poor girl. Ana knew that Elora didn't want to be a pirate, that she wished to be a lost child, but Ana honestly thought that what she did, she had done to protect her. She hoped Elora would realize that, but as far as she knew, Elora hadn't and hated her and the crew. Ana called softly "Elora, lass? Are you in there honey? Captain Ana needs to speak with you."

Ana stepped back from the door and composed herself. Earlier, she had dropped her jacket and her scabbard off at her quarter's, not wanting to scare off the girl before she could have a talk with her. She waited patiently, hoping Elora wouldn't get angry or frightened at her.

3. Characters in this post:
    Ana smiled warmly at the young girl. "Elora, come with me to my quarters. You and I need to have a talk where we can't be overheard."

Ana beckoned to Elora and stepped out of the way so Elora could step out. Ana dreaded the conversation she was about to have with the young girl, but it needed to be done. If she didn't have it, the pirates were going to run out of time, and she couldn't afford that.

4. Characters in this post:
    Ana waited until they were in her quarters before shutting the door with lock and turning to Elora. "Lass, do you know why you're here?" Ana didn't wait for a response. "Elora, you're a very obedient girl, and you're very loyal. The pixies and the pirates have been having problems lately, so I was wondering, if by any chance, you were bored here on the pirate ship. I need you to do something very important. Are you up for it?" Ana asked, examining the girl. She's not big, and she didn't look at all imposing or formidable. Perfect for what Ana wanted her for. Honestly, Ana wasn't sure how Elora would take it, but she was the only crew member that Ana was positive could do this particular 'mission', for lack of better word.

5. Characters in this post:
    Rozalin pouted her mouth when she had realized that the Queen was leaving.

What, that's it? No fun.

She flew around the ship a few times as she watched Captain Ana picking up the broken shards in the water and stuffing them into a bag. Rozalin landed on the ship's mass and spied on the crew. She grinned a mischievous grin.

She flew quietly to a sack that had been fully filled with junk. She brushed her palms together and a coat of pixie dusts covered the dirty sack. A moment later, the contents in the bag levitated and dropped themselves into the sea. She giggled as a crew member collected the floating remnants and filled them into his bag. She picked out another bag and dropped it once again into the sea as another pirate retrieved it with a frown, sure he had cleaned up that side of the waters. She repeated the cycle a number of times, earning frustrated looks from the pirate crew. She made sure not to cross the side where Captain Ana was stationed, sure the sharp woman would see through her trick at once, but with the daft crew, her scheme was a satisfying success. Rozalin cackled in glee as she retired back to the mass.

That was entertaining. Now, off to see Elora!

Reaching the young pirate's room, Rozalin was surprised to find the Captain already there. She hid out the window, and stuck her tiny head over the frame, eavesdropping curiously. The pixie was disappointed when the pair moved on to the Captain's quarters, knowing there was no way to sneak in there.

"Oh pooh!" she huffed as soon as the pirates were out of earshot. Rozalin slipped into the room through the window and circle around the ceiling. "Oh well, I might as well finish what I came here for." She consoled herself, already feeling much better.

6. Characters in this post:
    Ana took a deep breath and looked Elora in the eyes. "I've been having...problems with the lost children, to say the very least. Honestly, they've really been getting on my nerves, and so are those pixies. Seeing as how young you are, I need you to do something very important." Ana said to Elora, placing her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Lass, that treasure pixie, I have a good feeling that she's been hanging around the lost children's dens. In other words, I need you, to sneak in there and see if you can find any info on where the treasure pixie hid her treasure. In lesser words, I need you to be a lost girl for as long as needed, and if you could acquire some allies, or some other children who you think would be good additions to our crew, do so. Can you, and will you, do it? I understand if you don't feel you're up to it." Ana finished, taking a step back when she had. If she could have, Ana would have done it herself, simply because she didn't have any allies within the redskin's tribe and she didn't want her crew being trapped by them.

I hope the girl says yes, I've got no one else for this job. Ana thought to herself.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Just be yourself, Elora. Tell them you can't remember or find the pixie that led you there. Act like a lost child. Say you just barely ran away from the pirates. The crew and I will set up a situation for you. Is there anything you need before we start getting ready? Clothes, hidden weapons?" Ana asked, smiling at the young girl. She's a smart one, resourceful and clever. A good pick for this mission. Ana thought to herself, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, and lass? Don't mention this to anyone, don't even talk to yourself about it. You never know who's listening." Ana said to her. That pixie Rozalin might still be around here. Best to prepare for the worst. Ana thought.

8. Characters in this post:
    Ana smiled. Well, it's not about being picky, it's about staying alive, she thought to herself. Ana reached behind into her jacket and pulled out a ring, simple silver, with a red gem.

"Here, take this lass. One of my lucky charms, and you'll need all the help you can get," Ana said, handing it to Elora. Then she put her hand out.

"Lass, give me your dagger. You can't afford to have someone find it and start being suspicious. If you ever suspect something's gone wrong in any way, and you want to come back to the ship, just twist that gem and the crew and I'll come pick you up. I had it enchanted by a mermaid. Now, go down to your room, pick your worst shirt and pants, and rip them up in a few places, so you look nice and lost. When you're done, come back here to my quarters and we'll finish preparing." Ana said, looking at Elora again, opening the door, her hand still out to accept the dagger.

A good pick. She'll do fine. She thought to herself.

9. Characters in this post:
    Hearing the sound of the door cracking open, Rozalin hurriedly hid underneath the bunk. She saw Elora's feet stepping into the room before shredding sounds echoed around the room a few moments later.

Curiouser and curiouser, Rozalin mimicked to herself, having copied the line from a story she had listened in on from the lost children a few moons ago. Little Elora, just what are you doing?

The pirate left some time after she had changed her cloths. The pixie, however, remained in her hiding position.

Ooh, she left? She sighed wistfully, rolling around on the wooden floor. That's just well, my prank isn't ready yet.

10. Characters in this post:
    Ana opened the door and let Elora in, looking her over. Hmm, her shirt isn't ripped, but it's dirty enough. Her pants look wonderfully ripped! Perfect! Ana thought, excitement filling her. She'll do fine!

"Perfect, lass! You look just like a vagabundo from my native Spain! Perfecto! Ana exclaimed. "Now. Before I ship you off, let's fix that hair of yours. Ana reached over to Elora, put her fingers into her hair, and started to vigorously scrub and rub, messing up Elora's hair into an awful mess. Then, she pulled out a bottle of molasses she had sitting around and put it on Elora's face, enough that she looked like she had just crawled out of a hole. "Perfect!" Ana said again, smiling. Then she yelled to the crew, opening the door a bit.

"Crew! Get her moving! We're going to the Hangman's Tree to pay the children a visit!" Ana turned to Elora and smiled. "You'll be staying here in my quarters until we get there. 'Till then, make yourself at home."

11. Characters in this post:
    Some time later...

Ana sighed and walked over to Elora's sleeping form, shaking her awake. "Well, lass, we're here. Get up now, we have to finish getting you ready." Ana said to her, holding some red redskin paint she had gotten from a trade a few weeks ago. Next to her was the First Mate and the boatswain, both smiling, and holding up a variety of leaves and plants. "Well, get up then lass. We have to finish your 'makeup'." Ana said again, shaking Elora once again.

Oh, this'll be very fun. Both the First Mate and the boatswain thought, giving each other sly smiles.

12. Characters in this post:
    Ana and her crew smiled and got to work. Ana smeared the paint onto various places on Elora's body, on her face, her arms and her legs. The two crew members started putting leaves and plants into her hair, messing it up even further, smiling and laughing while they played with her hair. As she finished this, she pulled Elora up to her feet, and nodded to the crew. They left quickly to set up the gangplank and to explain to the crew what they were to do.

"Lass, last chance, anything you wanted to bring with you?" Ana asked again, opening the door and letting Elora out. Oh, what fun this'll be! Ana thought, laughing at the thought of the faces the children would pull when they saw Elora. Yes, what fun!

13. Characters in this post:
    They're taking a really, really, really long time, Rozalin thought as she circled the room. To ease her boredom, she started looking through the items that were stationed across the cabin.

There's really nothing much here, she discovered, boredom starting to swell again. Well, nothing you couldn't expect from a pirate's cabin, anyway.

To give the pirate girl some credit, it was better than most of the smelly cabins here in the ship. The crew tends to leave their dirty cloth unwashed and left over food would easily be found in every space in the room—she should know as she once stepped into a bowl of sour fish soup that she was certain had been prepared for supper the previous fortnight. Rozalin shuddered at the gruesome memory. The cleanest place would arguably be the Captain's quarters. Rozalin had actually sneaked in there once when the pirates went to explore the islands. But on regular circumstances, it would be way to risky as the halls leading to the room had no path she could use to escape had she been cornered.

Waiting is really such a bore.

Rozalin flew out the window and slipped into the cabin next door, where a crew member was snoring loudly on his bunk. There was an uncapped bottle of ink on a low round table in the middle of the room. Rozalin gracefully skipped to the bottle and splashed the content onto the floor. "Oooh, how clumsy of me," she giggled. After spinning a few times in a ballerina pose, Rozalin skidded off to the man and proceeded to shriek in high pitched voice into his left ear.

"FIRRREEEE!"

The male woke up with a start, seemingly in a daze with drooping eyes—or maybe that's just how he looks—and stumbled hastily to his feet. He staggered towards the door and just as he reached the ink spot, Rozalin poked his feet with a needle and watched in unconstrained glee as the man dove headfirst to the puddle of ink.

Still in a fit of laughter, Rozalin returned to Elora's cabin.

Haa, that was fun. Silly, silly pirates.

14. Characters in this post:
    Ana just shrugged. "Well, some of the other Jack Tar's have things they keep close, lucky items and other nonsense. I understand if you don't. It makes things easier, anyway." Ana said, seeing a flash of red as she looked down the hall towards Elora's room. Really? Rozalin, really? Ana thought in frustration, but she shrugged again. As long as the pixie didn't get in the way of things, she could put up with her games for a little while. Then Ana watched as one of her crew members stumbled out of his quarters, his face covered in ink. Ana rolled her eyes, then ushered Elora out, pulling her along until they were on the deck of the ship.

"Now listen close lass, this is what you are to do. Some of the crew and I will get close to Hangman's Tree, and we will make a loud racket, banging pots, slashing trees, the like. You, on signal, will run towards the dens of the lost children. Your story is that you had been dropped by a pixie, but you can't remember the pixie's name or where you dropped, as you were dropped while you were still half-asleep. A little while after you were dropped, we found you, and you didn't want to come with us, instead you ran away, and we attacked you, but you got away. Those red marks on your face are when you came upon a redskin, who was just walking along. You slammed into him and he dropped his supplies, such as the paint that's on your face. The pirates then started to fight the redskin, which is how you got away. The leaves and dirt are easily explained, you got them from running around. Now, give me your shoes, and repeat the story back to me so I know you've got it." Ana explained, holding her hand out to accept the shoes. She nodded to the crew, who began to set up the gangplank and stand by it, ready to set off for the mission.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Very good. Just keep that in mind." Ana replied, smiling. Turning to the crew, she yelled "Let's go crew, the lass is ready!" She walked down the gangplank, leaving the shoes on the deck, gesturing for Elora to follow. Now, if she can keep that in mind and not snap, we'll be fine. Ana thought to herself. She walked to the nearby ground, and helped Elora off. And it has begun. Ana thought to herself.

16. Characters in this post:
    Rozalin heard footsteps from the halls and watched as the Captain passed the room along with Elora, heading towards the deck.

Aww, and I prepared such a good prank too!

She flew out the window and went to where the pirates were. She caught glimpses of the conversation between the two female pirates.

My, my! What a scandal! Young Elora—a lost girl!

Rozalin wondered what Captain Ana had planned for the pirate girl. Ooh, I have to tell someone! Ah, but wait! Rozalin loved to play pranks on the pirates and spoiling their plans would definitely be such great fun to her. However, her hatred for the lost children towered over everything else. And of course, if the pirate's plan a success.... then that must inevitably mean a lost on the children's side!

An with that thought, an evil grin spread on the pixie's face.

17. Characters in this post:
    As Ana and the crew arrived onto the ship, where the rest of the unwary crew gave them strange looks, Ana breathed in the ship's woody air, trying to regain her strength from all the running. She turned, her cheeks having flooded with color, feeling more tired than she has in a long time. Behind her, the First Mate, the boatswain, and the other crew members were heaving and panting, covered in all sorts of items courtesy of the lost children. As Ana sat down by the ship's edge and gestured for the crew to raise the gangplank, she sighed heavily.

I can only hope I haven't made a mistake...

Ana tilted her head back onto the ship's wooden rail, staring at the sky above her, blue as can be and clear. She turned her head to where the First Mate was, watching as he was on his knees, trying to regain his breath, hands on the wooden planks in front of him. Ana stood up, and walked to the tired crew member, extending a hand to help him up. The First Mate smiled and took it, heaving himself upwards. "Get yourself to your quarters, Mate. I'll call for you if I need you." Ana said, gesturing to the rooms down below the ship. The First Mate nodded and stumbled down below. Ana turned to the rest of the crew, confused and a little scared, wondering if they had done something wrong. Ana smiled.

"Don't look so terrified, hands. Let's get this ship moving. Onward! To Mermaid's Lagoon!" She yelled, leaning back onto the rail. The ship lurched, and began to move, as crew members raised the anchor, righted sails, and worked to get the ship moving. Ana sighed again, and looked out to the ocean, her home away from home.

What have I done? Ana thought again, thinking about Elora and the treasure pixie.

18. Characters in this post:
    As soon as the ship was in sight, it took no time at all for Rozalin to get on board. "Now, off to look for the Captain!" she recited her monologue as if an adventurer setting out on a quest. Just then, she watched as Captain Ana dismissed her First Mate back into his cabin. A thought crossed the mind of the small pixie.

No one can deny that the Captain had a good brain beneath her pretty little head but the same however couldn't be said for her crew. And if you want information, instead of going for the manipulative mastermind, why not settle for the ditsy henchmen? She smiled deviously. Exactly.

She flew around the ship, past open windows which reeked of dirty clothing until she finally landed in the First Mate's cabin. She had ventured into the ship too much a time that she knew all the places by heart. "Hello, Mr Hawk," she called behind the man sneakily. "Hawk, Hawk," she sang. After she had let out a playful crow, Rozalin dissolved into a fit of giggles at her own joke. "So, Mr Hawk," she started, floating in a lying position with her back facing the ground and her front facing the ceiling. "What do you know about the Capt'n's plan on little Elora?"

19. Characters in this post:
    Ana scoffed loudly, trying not to laugh. Don't get near the water at night she says! Strongly suggest you depart! Ana thought to herself, angrily pacing around, as the crew members began to get the ship ready, lifting the gangplank, lifting the sails, raising anchor, getting the ship ready to sail for Cannibal Cove to dock, then sail to Crocodile Creek in the morning.

Ana sighed, inhaling abruptly when a crew member tripped, the fear in his movements obvious. Ana gracefully walked over to him, extending a hand and helping him up quickly. As the crew member stumbled to his feet, he looked up to meet Ana's eyes, startling him silent. Ana smiled, and said "Tell me lad, why is that you look so scared? Did that itty bitty mermaid Zerra scare you?" She teased, letting her voice rise highly at the mention of Zerra's name. The crew member nodded, relaxing at the comment.

"B-b-but Captain Ana, did Zerra mean that? That it's dangerous to be out there?" He asked, stuttering a bit, letting some fear crawl back into his voice. If Ana hadn't known that this Jack Tar was a former lost child, she would have whipped him herself for saying so. But, however, being a lost child, the crew member never really lost that childish tone and thought to him. Most of them never did. It was a side-effect to growing up in Neverland.

Ana grinned and shook her head. "Ya see, laddie, Zerra has always thought herself high and mighty. Don't pay any attention to her, she's just jealous of my crew." She said, winking at the young Jack Tar. He beamed, nodded, and ran off to continue his work. Ana smiled again, wider.

A captain's job is never done. She thought to herself.

20. Characters in this post:
    Batari couldn't believe it, she was just heading back to Pixie hallow for her weekly trip when a Pirate had snatched her up to keep her for a pet, to use her for their captain when the time came. That was when she saw Rozalin, she yelled out for her fellow pixie, unsure if she was able to hear her. "ROZALIN!!!!!!" she yelled as loud as she could as she pounded on the glass jar, she really could not believe all of this is happening to her.

21. Characters in this post:
    Ana heard a sudden banging and yelling. Startled, she followed the sound, finding a Jack Tar holding a jar. Ana couldn't tell exactly what was inside, but whatever it was, it was shiny and bouncing around. Curious, Ana stepped forward.

"Laddie? What's that you've got in your hands?"Ana asked, putting a hand on the Jack Tar's shoulder, stopping the girl. She turned around and gasped when she saw it was Captain Ana.

"Ca-ca-ca-Captain Ana!" The girl gasped, still holding onto the jar tightly. She composed herself quickly, and smiled at her captain. "Well, ya see, I was out doing cleaning duty, and I saw a pixie. I thought maybe the pixie might be friends with the treasure pixie, so I captured her. I was going to go show you." She said, jumping up and down from excitement. Ana sighed heavily, smiling at the girl, who had now stopped jumping and was looking at Ana confused look.

"Lass, we can't just go around grabbing pixies willy-nilly. That's not fair to them. Hand her over." Ana said, extending her hand. The girl pouted, but nodded and complied. Ana looked into the jar, meeting the eyes of the terrified pixie.

"Tell me love, I'll let ya go soon. But first, what do you know about Rozalin and that blasted treasure pixie?" Ana questioned, smiling warmly, wanting to calm the pixie down by making the pixie trust her.

22. Characters in this post:
    Batari stopped her actions, closing her mouth and shutting her words away, yes she was scared for she knew the pirates and knew what happened to Pixies that crossed them in the past. She didn't let her gaze waver from the captian's eyes, oh she was not fooled for a second by her smile or her words considering she spent years protecting Micah from them. "I am not your love......" she said to her in her tinkling voice, she didn't like the fact that people could understand her, it was a pain in her fairy behind.

23. Characters in this post:
    Oh, this is hopeless.

Rozalin flew out the cabin frustrated and went off to look for another prey. That was when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Batari? Her wings fluttered as she circled to see where the sound had come from. "Maybe I'm hearing things," she said thoughtfully. She shivered at the possibility that the Captain's madness might actually spread to her.

Speak of the devil...

When she heard the Captain's voice, the pixie hid on instinct before she even saw the female. It appeared that the Captain caught her henchmen in the act of a wrongdoing, she assumed as she followed the flow of the conversation. Oh, how she loved watching someone getting into trouble!

Poking out her head to witness the scene, Rozalin was surprised by the event that followed. Treasure Pixie? So that's what the Captain's been after! The red pixie grinned and internally congratulated herself for her discovery.

Well, then...

"You're asking for me, Captain?" she said cheekily, appearing before the pirate, her eyes laughing. "Why, I'm flattered. You know you could have just asked."

But when she glanced to where Batari was held captive in a jar, Rozalin fumed. "What—what have you done to her?!" she shrilled angrily. She will not ignore the sight of a fellow pixie being kept in such a small space unwillingly. "Lethergo!Lethergo!"

24. Characters in this post:
    Batari was shocked when she saw Rozalin do her bold move towards the captain, she tried not to call out to her but she couldn't help it, after all Pixies stick together and never give each other up no matter what they do. "Rozalin....run!!!!! RUN NOW!!!!" she yelled at her fellow pixie, as she beat on the jar once more, trying to get Rozalin to realize that she was also in danger and that she needed to leave to be safe after all she knew she could handle this situation.

25. Characters in this post:
    The pixie blinked.

They say that because a pixie was so small, they were incapable of feeling more than one emotion at a time. So, when Rozalin found ludacrasy in the words of her friend, a burst of giggles escaped her lips as she gaily flew in circles around the pirate.

"Why would I run, silly? That'd be tiresome when I could just fly. Silly, silly Batari," she laughed, already forgetting the crisis at hand.

"Now, where was I, Captain?" she thought quietly. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. So, is the Treasure Pixie the reason why you sent poor little," she eyed the other pixie suspiciously, narrowing her eyes. "... You-know-who to the lost children?" she whispered into the pirate's ear with playful mischief, settling on the woman's shoulder.

"Why, I thought you were going to let me play, yes?" she pouted before bellowing in laughter. "Silly, silly Captain."

26. Characters in this post:
    Ana sighed heavily, trying to get the ringing from Rozalin's shriek out of her head. Why in Davy Jone's Locker did this have to happen to her? Ana unscrewed the lid, gesturing for the small, incredibly annoying pixie to get out. She then placed her hands inside her jacket, letting them drift to the pockets with her hidden daggers, relaxing a minuscule amount when her fingertips touched the cool metal.

"Get off me ship you blasted pixie. You are absolutely nothing but a nuisance, and I'm not in the mood to deal with you and your childish screeching. If I ever see ye on this ship again, you're going to be measured for yer chains." Ana said to pixie in the jar, then rolled her eyes when she realized the pixie wouldn't understand the threat. "In other words, I'll put ye back in a jar, and this time, I'll make sure you never get out." Ana clarified, her eyes darkening, her mouth losing her smile and settling into a frown. Ana turned to the wench that found the pixie. The girl moved quickly, taking the jar and running off to do who-knows-what.

"I'm allowing you to play, not to run rigs." Ana said curtly, not even bothering to turn to the red-head on her shoulder. She casually flicked her hair to the side, making sure it hit the shoulder where Rozalin had parked herself. To make sure, Ana swatted over her shoulder. "I'll allow your presence here, but if you become a nuisance, the threat will be extended to include you, Rozalin." Ana said.

"Captain! We've arrived!" Ana heard yelled over the ship, and she turned to see the shores of Crocodile Creek coming closer. Well, at least I have something to be happy about. Ana thought, walking to the ship's edge. She leaned out, straining to hear or see anything that announced the arrival of Zerra, or anything else, for that matter. She heard nothing. Ana was suspicious now.

The entire crew and most of Neverland knew the story of Captain Hook, the first pirate Captain of Neverland. Ana had met the man only once, when she was very new to Neverland, a few days before he was seen near this very creek, his final resting place. Not a single soul on the boat didn't know of the man's fearsome reputation. Ana had heard much herself, things that made her just a bit envious. Things like Hook being Blackbeard's boatswain, and being the only man Long John Silver ever feared. Ana chuckled, remembering the day she met Hook, for the first, and last, time. She learned from the man himself three things: He feared his own blood, which is an unnatural color, he feared the crocodile that lives in this very creek, and he wasn't as bad as the stories told. He only hated the lost children, after all. Even more so than Ana.

Ana had never feared the croc that took her Captain's life. She only held disdain for it, a quiet loathing. But now, as she looked over the water, the daylight filtering through the trees, she begun to understand why Hook had feared the thing 'till the day it took his life. She swallowed, reaching for the anchor. As she lowered it, she shook her head as a Jack Tar started to lower the gangplank.

"No need lad. I'll just go down this ol' anchor. No need to waste time." She said quickly, swinging a leg over the ship's edge. As Ana swung her other leg over, using the ship's wooden planks to keep from slipping, she shot a glance at the ship's name, carved into the side, then filled with spare metals. Neptune's Sadness shone at her, and Ana smiled. She'd re-named the ship after Hook died and his First Mate left, a constant reminder of her goal, and the tools she would use to reach it. With that dark thought, Ana gripped the rope and slid down, using the ship as a launching board to help her jump to land. She landed with a quiet thump, and turned to her ship, well-hidden in the shadows of the trees. She waved.

27. Characters in this post:
    Batari blinked at Rozalin, it did hurt that the pixie just ignored her, laughing in her face she flew out of the jar once it was open, glaring at the captian as she hovered in front of her face. "Well Captain if you keep a leash on your people you would have never saw me in the first place. Just so you know i will never betray the lost kids or the pixies. Though it seems like Rozalin has betrayed us pixies already." she said to them as she gave the pixie on her shoulder a hurt look, she then childishly blew raspberries at her before shooting off into the woods, knowing fully well that Micah would be looking for her.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Oooff!"

Rozalin rolled around in the air before slamming face-first to the wall after the Captain's "casual" hair flip. Although, she had to admit that she was quite glad to be flicked off instead of being swatted as she had seen the Captain proceeded on doing seconds later. The pixie giggled as a response. "Aye, aye, Captain!"

She covered her face with her hands when Batari assaulted her with the raspberries but failed to shield her cloth. "Aww, Tari," she whined when she saw her raspberries splattered dress. The pixie huffed. "Really."

After a moment, Rozalin had completely forgotten the offense and hummed as she flew to the ship's kitchen. "It's not a betrayal, really. After all, it's just a game," she chuckled.

29. Characters in this post:
    Counter, check. Tools, check. Dishes, check.

Chris scanned his kitchen with a satisfied sigh. This was good. Clean was good. The blonde started humming happily as he moved the plates of tonight's dinner from the kitchen to the dining room on the adjacent room, one by one.

No one in Neverland can deny that Chris Hunter can cook up the best Italian sauce there was, but one thing everyone also knew was that he was pretty much useless in any other departments. So, of course, the translocation of the plates took more time to complete than if some gruff muscle headed pirates were to do it. But, anyone who wanted to have a decent meal for the week had enough sense not to get within even a mile of Chris's kitchen.

A new face would wonder though, how did a wimpy kid like Chris became a pirate? Well, here's the story. Chris Hunter came to Neverland as a lost boy. Everyday he'd be put up for cooking duties and he would happily oblige to the children's request. But, one awful, awful thing happen. While all the children in Neverland played to their heart's content, Chris grew up. Rules were made, manners were insisted. 'Put the dishes in the sink! Be more careful when you eat! No, you cannot eat until I say so! Don't come in the house when you're covered in filth! Do you know how long it is to get the stain out!?' And to one's surprise, none of the children followed through. So, when he finally couldn't take anymore of the children's antics, he turned sides.

When he joined the crew, it didn't take long for everyone to realize how incompetent he was in doing the regular duties, so he was sent to the kitchen. There, Chris found his calling. The pirates were a nasty bunch but Captain Ana gave him rights to the kitchen and forbade all the others to even get near it. He was practically in Cloud Nine. He had the kitchen all to himself.

But, sometimes, he does get lonely. So, when the red mischievous pixie came in through the round window, her dress covered in red mush, Chris was more than happy for the company. "Hey there, Rozy. Why are your cloths bleeding?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Chris offered her a piece of tissue paper which the pixie gladly accepted. She liked him. Since forever, he'd always give her something really tasty to eat. Even now, he's slicing a small crumb of blueberry cake for her. And just like her, he hated the lost kids too.

"Woah, hold up there, Rozy," Chris said with a look of alarm when she mentioned that to him. "I don't hate the kids, okay? Don't you be spreading any rumors now." The boy shook his head and smiled easily as he placed the small slice of cake into a plate and rested it on the wooden table.

With a roll of her eyes, the pixie landed on the plate and started nibbling on the crumbs. The cake left a rubbery taste on her tongue. Blueberry, egh! Rozalin made a look of distaste and shoved the cake back into the plate.

The pirate frowned and forked a small portion before tasting the cake himself. "Ugh, those boatswains took the berries from the Gulch. The should know that none of the plants there are sanitary." He winced at the memory of his former companion's prank—watering the earth of the Slightly Gulch with soap water, simply to make the land more slippery for the Red Skins—before shoving the rest of the cake into the bin. "I need to have a word with them about this," he mumbled with irritation before walking out to the deck.

From the sound of it, Rozalin could tell that the 'negotiation' didn't go too well. None of the crew paid any attention to anything Chris would say, anyway. Bored, she flew to the dining hall and started hovering over the feast. There was one plate that was set aside from the rest, a card with the words "CAPTAIN" sprawled beside it. Smiling with her usual smirk, a twist of her lips with a hint of mischief twinkling in her eyes, Rozalin sprinkled the plate with a heavy coat of spices she saw set in the middle of the table. She barely returned to the kitchen, an innocent look pasted on her face when Chris walked back in, a twitch of annoyance in his eyes.

"I've got to send the Captain's supper in, so I've to go for now, okay Rozy?" he consulted the pixie, smiling apologetically.

The pixie nodded and giggled. "It's okay, I was just leaving." Rozalin flew out the window swiftly and headed towards the children's hangout. "Gotta visit little Elora, now."

Posts 1 to 30 of 30