Login to your account

Mystic

Strange ruins have been found all over the world and from them strange creatures have started appear.......

Tags: atlantis, demons, fairies, imps, treasure, treasure hunting

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nero123

Created: 06-22-2012, 01:02 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Tokyo

The Capitol of Japan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 51

Thread: Mystic

1. Characters in this post:
    Max woke up and found himself in an empty apartment with three beds, the people he saw in his dream, he looked and saw a digital clock saying it was 2:30am in the morning. He stood and left Shiva on the bed to sleep and walked to the window and looked down to the streets and saw people everywhere going in all directions, the buildings were tall and they made him rather dizzy. He looked to Brea and then to Adel, both still sleeping, he didn't really understand why he was the only guy among the three then again, better to be the only one then having to argue with another one all the time.

He looked back out the window down to the people, they seemed like ants but they were ants that he had to fight to protect, he didn't like this sort of responsibility but he had to do it.

2. Characters in this post:
    Brea woke up next to Shiki.
    That was one strange dream, but I like the part where I get to fight.
    She woke up and stretched unaware of her surroundings. When she looked around and noticed she wasn't in her room. She noticed there were two other beds, one with the little girl and one empty.
    Where's the other guy? Wait. . . where's my eye patch?
    She thought as she frantically searched for it. She was crawling on the floor and found it under the bed she was sleeping in. When she got up and tied on the eye patch, she noticed the guy standing at the window. It was the guy in her dream.
    That's weird. In my dream, I was wearing my school uniform. Now I'm in my night dress. I want to go talk to him, and ask him a bout how he plans to fight. But. . . It doesn't matter. The guys in my school consider me one of them.
    "Hey. Why you up?" she said casually trying to start a conversation.

3. Characters in this post:
    Aww... My head hurts...
    Adelheid ruffled her curvy blonde hair and reluctantly opened her eyes, finding herself in a completely unfamiliar room. The temperature was much warmer than that in her hometown. The air did not smell the same too. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Her jaw almost dropped when she saw the two persons, who appeared in her dream, right before her eyes. She immediately jumped out and rushed to the window. The scenery was totally different from what was in her mind. There were tall buildings and crowds of people on the streets.

"I-I am not in... Germany?" she trembled. Bro, mama, papa, where are you?

4. Characters in this post:
    "No reason...just..thinking is all" he then looked to Adelheid and heard her worry and shock and walked over to her and tried to comfort her "Umm...no...you're in Tokyo, Japan...listen, this might be scary but you'll be fine uh...We'll look after you, I promise". He tried not to sound scary or anything, he didn't want to be responsible for someone but he didn't want to be responsible for what might happen to her either.

Shiva eventually jumped to life and flew onto Max's shoulder and said "Don't worry! Max here is as gentle as a teddy bear, he'll look after you and Teddy!".

5. Characters in this post:
    "I'm bored. Shiki, we're going to the nearest dojo we find." Brea said a loud as Shiki jumped up and landed in her hair.
    "What are you going to change into?" he said. She stopped mid-step and cursed.
    "I'm going to find a clothing shop near by. I have money in the inner pocket of my dress." she hissed as she stepped outside of the room.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Do I look pathetic? I don't need you to take care of me~" Teddy protested playfully and stuck out his tongue. Adelheid almost fainted as she heard she was in Tokyo. Thousands of miles away from her home! The petite girl took deep breaths and bit her lips, in order to hold back her tears. She got even more nervous as the other girl left, leaving only her and a young man she didn't know well in the flat.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Argh, I can't go outside!" Brea yelled as she stormed back inside the room. She was confused. This place was too different from where she lived.
    "People frigging staring at me. . . They can just go suck a-" she murmured when Shiki pulled her hair.
    "Calm down. . . Getting worked up because guys were staring at your eye patch. It's not like you to be like this." he said as he sat on her shoulder. She took a couple deep breaths before punching a wall and breaking her fist into another room. She was kinda disturbed to see what was at the other side, but she didn't say anything.
    "Oi. . . Brea what did you just do?" he asked in shock.
    "Its kinda obvious." she retorted.
    I've never seen her this mad before. . . I guess, reality is finally kicking in.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Hoi hoi! Calm down!" Max said walking over to Brea, he felt like turning Shiva into her weapon form and holding it to Brea's neck. But he was better then that and he knew it. He sighed "I used to live here, we're in the lower neighbourhood,there's a clothes store close by I'll go get you two some clothes, alright?".

9. Characters in this post:
    Brea was breathing heavily now. She couldn't keep calm. Shiki suddenly glowed red. She looked into the light and saw the moments of times of her rampages. Hurting people. This wasn't like her. She sighed, duck into a pocket, and handed Max some money.
    "I'll have to go with you since you don't know my style of clothing." she said quietly as she stood up. Shiki then flew around to where Adelheid was.
    "Hey lets go do stuff outside." he said brightly to both the girl and her imp.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Are you sure? I mean...you're still in your sleeping clothes...but if you're gonna insist then I won't argue" Max said opening the door, Shiva followed and hid from sight.

11. Characters in this post:
    "I'm fine. And don't worry, I'm not gonna punch another wall. . . or person." Brea said as Shiki turned into a necklace around her neck.
    "Leave it to me Shiva, I can control her well in this form." said Shiki through the necklace.
    "Adelheid, you c'mon?" she asked the little blonde who continued to stare out the window. She heaved a long sigh as she walked herself out of the room.

12. Characters in this post:
    "S-sure!" she brushed off her coward face and nervously followed the two. The timid blonde felt embarrassed as the Asian pedestrians kept scanning her up and down with curiosity. It was probably because she was a foreigner - an European. Adelheid was so tensed as she could not deal with strangers well. She walked closely behind Brea and Max, deciding to rely on them. Teddy pretended to be merely a toy bear and was hugged tightly by the restless girl.

I've never been to Japan before! this should be an exciting thought, but without her brother or parents beside her, this became a fright. "After we get some clothes... Then what?" she asked in a slightly trembling voice.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Don't let these people bother you." Brea whispered to Adelheid as they walked down the street.
    "I don't know." she responded to the girl's question.

14. Characters in this post:
    Max eventually looked back to Adel and asked her "Everything alright? Japans not so bad...just Tokyo can be a giant maze and the-" he was interrupted by a roar, people were starting to run away from it then it came stomping up to them. The large demon looked like a walking tank, Shiva flew out of hiding and started to quickly explain to the three "This is bad, this is a Stone Demon, we can't take it down, we gotta run and hope it goes away!".

Max quickly grabbed Brea and Adel's wrists and stared running the other way "We better listen to Shiva, she might be crazy but she knows what she's talking about".

15. Characters in this post:
    "Brea, I know what you're thinking. Don't do it." Shiki said as he turned into his normal form.
    "I wasn-" Brea said before she got interrupted.
    "Don't argue with me, I know exactly what you're thinking." he yelled at her.
    "I'm not losing my contractor to the likes of that demon. So just do as Shiva says." he continued. She hated being yelled at, but now wasn't the time to argue. She didn't say anything and just kept running.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Just what the hell do you mean by 'hope it goes away'?!" as Adelheid ran close behind Max and Brea, Teddy protested in the blonde's arms. He actually understood how destructive and strong the Stone Demon was, but the imp's impulsion tended to take his best. "It won't come here and go easily right?" he argued and wanted to, at least, try fighting back.

Adelheid was too anxious to care about what Ted said. It was the second tome she had ever encountered demons, though she could not see the foe clearly. She wanted to let her tears flood out and cried "Mama", "Papa" or "Bro". But she had no time for these at all. In the chaos, she could only run for her life.

The tank-like demon rampaged fast towards them. The crowd of people were panicking, making the situation even worse. Shops and the bottoms of buildings were severely damaged along the demon's way. It managed to reach the three contractors, to their horror and dismay. Its shadow could already blocked the sunlight from reaching them...

"Help!" a glowing, ocean blue shield suddenly appeared to stop the stone demon's attack from reaching the three.

(Sorry if the last part looks awkward. I was trying to push the roleplay a little bit by this. Forgive me~)

17. Characters in this post:
    "At this rate, we're gonna get hit." Brea said as the monster covered the contractors from any sunlight. That was a mistake though. Shiki was about to transform when an ocean blue shield protected them from the attack.
    "Max. Since you seem to know more about these guys then we do, then tell me if we keep defending or we attack." she shouted over the crowd of scared people.
    "I have an answer, but Shiva's is most likely the better choice." Shiki said to Brea while fighting the urge to turn into a weapon.
    I was afraid of this. . . Shiki always does this in shadowed areas. . . The shade is like his power source.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Me!? The only other time I've fought demons was when they attacked my school, none of them were as big as this!" Max said having no idea what to do, then Shiva changed into her weapon from and she shouted out "Sorry Max, we might die...or just me...".

"Wait a second what're you-" he was interrupted when his entire body was enveloped in shining white and gold armour, his sword became pure light and he dashed forward and as the demon tried to slam it's hand down on him he quickly dodged it by rolling to the side and cutting it off with a single slice, then it roared and tried to crush him with the other hand and as the dust cleared it seemed to have succeeded but it looked up and saw Max coming down and with one final cut it split in two and turned to black dust which eventually disappeared.

The armour vanished and Max collapsed groaning "Can't...move".

Shiva was on the ground next to him "Greater Element powers hurt...".

19. Characters in this post:
    Brea didn't know what to do in a situation like this. She watched as Max cut down that monster like it was nothing. After he finally finished it off, he turned back to normal and collapsed to the ground. She rushed over there, worried that he probably got hit.
    "Hey, you okay?" she said as she helped him up, putting one of his arms around her shoulder.
    "Upsie-daisy." Shiki says as he carries Shiva on his back.
    "Oh gosh!!! What have you been eating?" he yelled as he tryed to keep aloft in air. Brea held her hand out to support the fairies.
    "Where to?" she asked Max.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Frozen watermelon..." Shiva said day dreaming as Shiki carried her "Fudge-sicles...popsicles..." she was drooling by now.

"I'm fine...just...drained.." Max said as he was lifted by Brea. He stood on his own but barely and walked over to the nearest wall and sat down.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Oi! Don't start drooling on my head Shiva." Shiki yelled aloud as Brea settled Max on a nearby wall. Brea took Shiva and placed her in Max's lap.
    "Next time something like that happens, I'll finish it." Brea said with confidence and a hint of arrogance.

22. Characters in this post:
    "I think...the three of us should find some of those ruins...we might find something that will make us stronger...strong enough to beat those stone demons without having to...do whatever Shiva did to me..." Max said rubbing his forehead, he had a split headache from all of that, he had no idea what happened, he split something that big in half without difficulty.

23. Characters in this post:
    "From now on, I'm going to handle those big monsters." Brea said.
    "Yep, we should. When she was contracted with me, the monster that attacked was of a higher level. With the strength she had then, she was able to manage on her own for a while." Shiki said seriously yet was sincerely bragging in the inside.
    "If a monster that big showed up, that could mean we were close to a ruin." she said pushing aside that bit of history of herself.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Shiki...was it one of the larger Blade types? Those things are weakened in ruins, I could take it down without changing into my weapon form" Shiva asked springing to life.

Max groaned and picked Shiva up by the wings "Shiva...can you not get competitive?"

25. Characters in this post:
    "So can I. . . I can take on five actually." Shiki said sticking out his tongue as Max carried Shiva by the wings.
    "You're no better if you're going to taunt, Shiki." Brea said.
    "Where might those ruins be?" she muttered to herself.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Well...I guess we better get going...if any more of those big guys show up we'll most likely be doomed..." Max said standing weakly and rolling his shoulders.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Not exactly, but we must head to those ruins." Brea smirked as Shiki again became a necklace. She put him around her neck and looked around.
    "Adelheid seems to be okay. . . Max on the other hand has lost a lot of his strength. He shouldn't have done something to reckless. He probably doesn't have the same ability as I do." she whispered so that only Shiki could hear.
    "Yep. We could've taken it down so easily." he said.
    "True. Just as long as we have oxygen." she snickered with a devious smile.

28. Characters in this post:
    It have already been a day since Michael had came to Tokyo. His plane ride went smoothly and was able to find a decent hotel whose staff he could easily communicate with. Michael had enough time trying to figure out how to get the guides and locals without trying to look like a fool. But he was having some fun with speaking to some of them who were very intrigued at with Junior on his shoulder. The hawk was a spectacle for locals who was surprised to see one kept as a pet. Always smiling and a bit confused looking at the map opened up in front of him. "So now where am I? I could have sworn I passed that street a while back. In fact I don't even know where I'm heading. How about Junior, do you have any idea?" The bird simple opens his wing and scratch some of its feather. "Yeah, I know what you mean. How about I ask that guy running towards me." Michael spotted a single person running opposite of his direction, then a crowd, then almost everyone was joining in. Michael looking surprised dodge every incoming citizen as the thing they were running from came in view. Michael's eyes widening as the giant soon came into view. A monster that could only be seen in textbooks. "Holy St. Peter! Is that the famed Godzilla!? Wowzer, the Japanese have all the amazing sights. This sooo beats Bigfoot." While everyone was running away, Michael just stood there watching the giant rampage. Then off in the distance, he could see a shining light going in to attack the thing and instantly slice it in half. "Wowzer! I got to check this out!" Michael tried his best to run past the crowd in order to reach to the spot that the shining light dropped at.

Michael only had to take a few corners and in sight he sees an injured male and a female talking to him. Michael wanting to only find the light decided to drop that and head towards the group. He could make out the foreigners and was hoping that he could help them out. "Hey! Did you guys catch that giant!?" Michael slowed down as he approach the group. "Wowzer. It was like destroying the city and all. Is he hurt? I have some first aid in my pack." Junior was still sitting on his shoulder, oblivious to the fact that a giant was destroying a city moments ago.

29. Characters in this post:
    Adelheid got lost when escaping. She tried to follow Max and Brea, but there were too many people running towards different directions and the smoke was too thick for her to see through. The petite girl ended up panting and leaning against a wall. "Where are they?" tears rolled in her eyes, "Am I going to die?"

She remembered that see saw a guy asking questions before she was pushed away by the crowd. That male had blonde hair and blue eyes, just like her brother, though she knew he was not. And then... Boom! Another short building collapsed behind them and a thick layer of dust stopped her from seeing anything.

The scene of a crystal blue shield protecting her from the demon's attack appeared in her mind, sending yet another chill to her spine.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Uh. . . He's injured, but doesn't need first aid." Brea said to the blonde foreigner as he approached them. She looked over in Adelheid's direction and noticed that she was off. Then a building crashes behind her.
    "Adelheid. You okay?" she asked her as the dust began to settle. Shiki had the urge to tease the guy, but he didn't want to be exposed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 51