Login to your account

Mystic

Strange ruins have been found all over the world and from them strange creatures have started appear.......

Tags: atlantis, demons, fairies, imps, treasure, treasure hunting

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nero123

Created: 06-22-2012, 01:02 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, whatever." Brea called as she grabbed Adelheid's hand and ran after Max.
    "Good, I'm starving." Shiki said.

2. Characters in this post:
    Michael looked over to the group and scratched his head. His face still brimming with a smile. "Wowzers. I doubt any where is still open. But sounds like an adventure to me." These folks are surely a strange bunch.

3. Characters in this post:
    "I think...for now...I need food..." Max said walking away. His stomach growled like an angry beast about to attack, he could smell something that smelt good. He stopped and looked back and said "Coming?".

4. Characters in this post:
    "I usually remember what happens even if I am unconscious. My can feel, hear, and sense the different atmospheres, emotions. Then, my brain would process it afterwords. That's why I can remember lots of things." Brea said seriously as he looked down.
    Sometimes. . . It's a curse.
    "Yeah, that's why I chose her to be my contractor." Shiki bragged again.

5. Characters in this post:
    "So this jumpy thing can help," the bear-like imp blinked, "You explained to her only, remember. We don't have the faintest idea." He sneezed off the small dust getting onto his nose. Adelheid's mind wandered as they talked about the magical stuff. She remembered she could make watery shields. Do I have a solid weapon then? she tried to recall the memory of dealing with the very first demon she had encountered. The petite girl was barely concious about what she was doing when she fought against the demon at the ruin.

6. Characters in this post:
    Brea watched as the guys continued to talk.
    "Its as if they aren't making me wait." she said while her eyebrows twitched.
    "It is interesting actually. After the demon was defeated at the rune site I met her at, I explained everything to her and used shadow jump to take her to her group." Shiki bragged.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Shadow Jump?" Teddy's eyes sparkled, "That sounds cool!" Adelheid took him with both of her hands, not wanting him to keep sticking on her head. She held Ted with one hand and took the handkerchief with another. She was interested in what Shiki said too. In fact, she wanted to know more about anything that could help solve the current problem.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Well. . . Whatever those two geniuses over there think off will have to do." Brea said sarcastically when she pointed at Max and Michael. She noticed the girl coughing and her discomfort. She took out a handkerchief and handed it to her.
    "You would have trouble fighting if this continued." she said as she held it to Adelheid's mouth.
    "I know a way we can get to those ruins quickly." Shiki said as he transformed into his regular self. Brea gave a look of confusion.
    "We can use my Shadow Jump technique. . . But that requires a lot of magic power. I don't think Teddy or Shiva are up for the task." he said as he looked over at the carefree Teddy and looked to the daydreaming, drooling Shiva. Brea held Shiki by the wings and sighed.
    Even if we could get enough magic. . . we wouldn't have enough to fight at a decent standard.

9. Characters in this post:
    Adelheid looked around. The roads and buildings were very much destroyed. "We cannot ride any vehicles, can we?" she asked Brea, "How are we going to reach the mountain?" The dust made it uncomfortable to breath. The blonde coughed a bit and frowned at the chaotic city sight. Teddy quietly sat on her head. Obviously they could not get to the dormant volcano on foot.

10. Characters in this post:
    Looking at Adelheid's reaction, Brea was able to understand that she was nervous.
    "Don't worry about the ruins. Since Max can't protect us at his state, I'll do it." she whispered to the little girl assuming that she was worried about the demons attacking.

11. Characters in this post:
    "I'm Adelheid..." the doll-like girl told Michael her name timidly. Feeling uneasy around a stranger, she stayed close to Brea. As she heard they were heading to Mt. Fuji, a gasp escaped from her mouth out of surprise. Although she had never been to Japan, she had heard about the dormant volcano. It was a tourist spot she had long been longing to visit. But this was not the time for leisure sightseeing. They had to find the ruins. Nervously she waited for further intructions from the elder comrades.

12. Characters in this post:
    Bre a glared at Max, but softened it as Shiki heated up her neck. She hissed in pain a bit, but returned her focus to Michael and Max.
    "So, we're heading to Mt.Fuji?" she asked.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Glad I'm not joining the afterlife anytime soon. I may have got out of some sticky situation, but the first that I had to stare death in the eye." Michael puffed his cheeks a bit and started to scold Brea. "You will probably be the death of me one day."

He then turned his attention to Max and gave a nice smile. "Max Helson. You can never judge a book by its cover as they say. Wowzers." He took his hand and gave it a good shake, looking left and right at each member. "So Max, the fiery chick is Brea, and then you are?" He turned to Adelheid and gave a sincere smile to the petite girl. "Well maybe we can focus on introduction while we make our way. I want to get out of these monster infested grounds as soon as I can. It's us Three Musketeers but there will be four of instead." Letting out a satisfied laugh he took out his map and unraveled the very new parchment. "So my connections says that there seems to be an entrance to this ruin at the foot of Mt.Fuji's forest. If we start from there, we may as well stumble upon it."

14. Characters in this post:
    "Can we not threaten the tourist that might know where the ruins we're looking for are..." Max said as he stood and walked over, he had a slight limp but that was due to the exhaustion that was slowly going away. He looked to Michael and offered his hand "Max Helson...sorry if Brea was a bit rough...".

15. Characters in this post:
    Afraid to make anyone else stare at the commotion, she put the sword back into her holster. She heaved a sigh and looked away.
    "Sorry." she mumbled as she looked at him again.
    "You can come with us if you want. We're going to find them anyway." she said. Knowing that it might blow their cover, she invited him anyway. She isn't good at apologizes, so taking him with them was the closest thing to an apology as she can do.

16. Characters in this post:
    With his hands in the air and Junior flying off from his shoulder, Michael was stunned to see a weapon pulled out and pointing at him. They slowly moved and Micheal's back was on the wall. Junior just simply flew in circles while sweat beads were falling down his cheek. He nervously made a big gulp. "I don't really understand why you're being defensive about this, but I was just assuming that you were on a school field trip or an archaeology dig for a university professor. I didn't expect it would be private. I just simply overheard some rumours of these unexplored ruins and thought I could check it out." Michael nervously tried to chuckle his way out of this. "Wowzers. So is this one of those 'keep silent or die' threats? This is the first time that I am staring death in the face. My life is flashing before my very eyes."

17. Characters in this post:
    Brea was shocked with what he knew. She grabbed her practice sword and pointed it at the foreigner.
    "What do you know about that? Michael." she interrogated. She continued to glare at him as she backed him into the wall.

18. Characters in this post:
    Micheal lead out a sigh relief and gave a slight chuckle. "I'm glad I can speak good ole English again. Starting to get tired having to listen to all those Japanese words. Why can't they just convert everything to Katakana. It'll make all our lives easier am I right?" Micheal look left and right, placing his hands on his waist. Gave a quick glance at each of them and nodded. "Something seems off with this rag tag group. You each look a bit too young to be roaming about the streets of Japan. You guys don't look like someone who is fitting in or just a passing tourists. Well I won't be prying into anyone's business. I for one ain't here to see the sights or find encounters of Godzillas. The name's Michael Hartland, explorer of the world and this on my shoulder is Junior, hawk extraordinaire." Micheal simply gave the group a big grin. " I can smell adventurers when I see one. You guys aren't by any chance trying to find a certain ruin."

19. Characters in this post:
    Brea was caught off guard by the girl's reaction. Instead of brushing her off like she usually does, she put her hand on Adelheid's head.
    "Its okay." she murmured as Teddy asked a question.
    "Geez, you seriously don't listen Teddy. We are going to find the ruins in Tokyo as soon as Max recovers enough." Shiki said through his necklace form.
    "Yes he can." Brea said to the foreigner.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Well, it's great to see that everyone is alright." Michael simply let out a deep breath and scratched the top part of his noggin. "Wowzers. So what was up with all that? Giant monster attacking. Is this a frequent thing in Japan? Why hasn't this been on the news." Michael was glad that he could talk normally without having to force translation to the other he spoke to before. "You guys should get somewhere safe before something like that comes again. Who knows if that thing had friends just waiting to attack later on the day. We might have to wait for the army." Michael got closer to Max and talked slowly to him. Assuming he was also part of the local. "Everything is going to be okay. You will be taken to somewhere safe. Safe and no monster." Michael turned to the two girls. "Can he understand us?"