Login to your account

Mystic

Strange ruins have been found all over the world and from them strange creatures have started appear.......

Tags: atlantis, demons, fairies, imps, treasure, treasure hunting

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nero123

Created: 06-22-2012, 01:02 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Prologue: The Dream

Where we all begin

Posts 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Mystic

1. Characters in this post:
    You close your eye's having today made a contract with an Imp or Fairy, you feel odd as you fall asleep and strangely awake in complete darkness, four stone pillars rise and bright light shines under your feet, you get the feeling you are not alone, as you look around you see others, all of them accompanied by a small colored light. As you look closer you see they're like you, they've formed a contract.

Now...what is there to do now? this is a dream right? These people aren't real...right?

2. Characters in this post:
    "Where... Am I...?" the petite German girl, Adelheid, rubs her sleepy eyes and yawns. She scans around and finds herself standing in the middle of nowhere. "Teddy...? Are you here?"
    As she steps forward and calls her newly bound imp, she feels that she is not alone in the dark space. Terrified by the darkness, the little blonde turns nervously and sees a few strangers standing meters away. Shivering, she does not dare to call the strangers.

3. Characters in this post:
    "What. . . where am I?" Brea said as she darted her head around. She was fully awake and confused.
    "Hoi, Shiki, you there?" she questioned as she searched for her contract fairy. She actually kinda liked being in this dark space. She started to relax a little until she saw other people standing by some meters away.
    Jeez. . . And I was beginning to like it here.

4. Characters in this post:
    Max looked around and saw Shiva floating towards the centre "Shiva! Matte matte!" His Japanese accent strong yet hinting American. The fairy stopped and looked back "Hurry up slow poke! We got new and old friends to meet!"

5. Characters in this post:
    Adelheid relaxed a bit as she heard that the strangers were not criminal-like. Gingerly, she approached the male as he seemed to know what was going on.
    "Excuse me... Do... Do you know where we are?" she asked.
    But then, she noticed the fairy accompanying the male. "A fairy...? This man has made a contract as well?" a question rised up in her mind.

6. Characters in this post:
    Brea looked closer to the gathering crowd and noticed that they all seem to be of different backgrounds. She also noticed that they too have made contracts.
    "Those guys are here the same reason you are!" Shki said aloud as he drifted towards them. She followed along obediently, not in the best of moods.

7. Characters in this post:
    Teddy appeared and naughtily poked Adelheid at her back, sending a chill to her spine.
    "Ted-! Stop scaring me!" Adelheid tried to calm herself down. She was easily frightened. Her imp, Teddy, giggled at her coward face.
    The blonde girl saw Brea and her contract fairy approaching. She started to get stiff again as Brea's facial expression could tell that she was not in a nice mood.

8. Characters in this post:
    Brea started to get pissed off with the silence.
    "Well. . . does anyone talk around here?" she raged sending Shiki a meter away. She couldn't tell if it was her eye that was freaking them out or what.

9. Characters in this post:
    The petite was a little bit shocked by the girl's sudden rage. Stepping a little backwards, she tried to break the silence as Brea demanded, "Umm... So... You have made a contract with a fairy too?"
    At first she dared to look at Brea, but then her courage ran out. She stopped staring at Brea's bandage and shifted her sight to her own feet.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah. . . what of it?" Brea said as she turned to the person who spoke up. What she saw, to her eyes, was not a person. It was a doll, but more manikin like. A petite, slender body with a cute face and hair to match.
    "Calm down Brea. You scared the little girl." her fairy, Shiki, said as he sat on top of her head. She hated being told to calm down, but she did as she was told.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Well... I..." she didn't what exactly was in her mind. She was curious about Brea and her contract, but she just couldn't get the words out to ask her.
    "I am Adelheid, and..." she decided to introduce herself and her bound imp, so she started looking for Teddy. Teddy sat on her head all of a sudden, nearly made the girl scream.
    "This is Teddy, the imp that made the contract with me." the blonde introduced.

12. Characters in this post:
    Shiva flew straight into Shiki "Hey there brother! You picked a blind one!"

Max sighed and said "Max Helson, and my fairy is Shiva" he looked at the two and noticed someone in the corner that hadn't moved "Umm...so...which part of my dreamed you two lovely ladies up?"

13. Characters in this post:
    "Who are you calling blind?" Brea said sounding really pissed.
    "One of the few things Brea hates is when you miss judge her as blind." Shiki said knowingly pointing out the obvious. Max's comment made her even more mad. Her face turned red from anger.

14. Characters in this post:
    Shiva hid behind Shiki and said "You made a contract...with her!?"

Max backed away a bit "Eh...Gomen..." he bowed his head hoping Brea wouldn't kill him right there and then, but he was half convinced this was a dream.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Aha! We've got two fairies here!" Teddy laughed.
    Adelheid scanned Max and Brea, hoping the latter would not get furious. "Nice... Nice to meet you two." she squeezed out a quiet sentence, "Mr. Helson, where is this...?"

16. Characters in this post:
    "Uhh...no idea...last I remember I was going to sleep and...well here I am...maybe this has something to do with the contract I made with Shiva...maybe we didn't do it right and we're being punished for it" Max said looking to Adelheid.

"HEY!" Shiva yelled from behind Shiki.

17. Characters in this post:
    Although Brea was angry, she wasn't in the position to hurt anyone. She had no idea where she was, she was vulnerable, and she doesn't know the situation. She decided to calm herself down and let the situation unfold. Shiki was waiting for Shiva to figure something out as he flew around in never ending circles.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Ngh! Don't let her kill me!" Shiva said following Shiki in a panic. Max watched the two wondering what to do...could he even touch another fairy though? Instead he just said "Shiva! Stop it!"

19. Characters in this post:
    "Shiki, come back." Brea said in a more relaxed manner. She completely calmed down and wants to know more about this situation.
    "Can someone please explain why we are all here?" she said. She sighed as Shiki made his way back to her.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Umm... After making a contract, I felt... Oddly tired and a little bit dizzy, so I went to bed..." the blonde tried to recall.

Teddy flew to Shiva and waved, "Hi, I feel that I met you before~"

Adelheid ignored Teddy's attempt to make friends, "Maybe... We are simply... Guided to a dream?" she knew it sounded a bit unbelievable, but well, if imps and fairies were real, then this could be true too. But for what purpose? Gathering the contract makers together and what?

Even though many question marks were swirling inside her head, she decided to wait for others' responses or something to happen.

21. Characters in this post:
    "You stole my frozen watermelon once!" Shiva said flailing about eventually spinning in circles, she made a slight tingling sound as she did then eventually stopped and began floating upside down appearing dizzy.

Max thought for a short moment, the gears in his head turning and eventually he said "Were...either of you attacked by Demons in these ruins that have been found around the world? That's where I met Shiva, she saved my life and we formed a contract...she also mentioned something about artefacts too..." he looked around at the pillars and shrugged "Anyway!" He said with a smile "I'm Max Helson".

22. Characters in this post:
    "Did I?" Teddy was surprised, "Hehe I've done too many pranks that I can't possibly remember all~ Hey you alright?"

"I'm Adelheid, Adelheid Maier... And, I guess yes. That was why I met Teddy." Adelheid nodded, "I seemed to have triggered a trap and everything went... Crazy."

Teddy helped Shiva mantain her balance, "You've got silly moves. Haha."

23. Characters in this post:
    "I did too. That's also how I met Shiki. He saved me back there. . . Huh, that's strange." Brea said as she tried to recall everything. Shiki was getting bored, so he flew around and bit Shiva's ear.
    Crazy little fairy boy.
    "I'm Brea Saru. My nickname in school is Titania. And that little fairy over there is Shiki. He can be very annoying." she said, introducing herself in a more friendlier way.

24. Characters in this post:
    Adelheid nodded at Brea after she had introduced herself. She felt better as the tension had been eased. It was also because she knew the three of them had something in common - both attacked before and both having made contracts.

"Hello there, I'm Ted - or Teddy, hehehehe~" Teddy grinned at Shiki.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Well...guess we're stuck her until we wake up..." Max said as he sat on the ground and Shiva floated down beside him.
    "I find it odd you're the only male human here, maybe you should get used to living here with these two!"
    Max groaned and fell onto his back and said sarcastically "Great...".

26. Characters in this post:
    Brea sighed as she watched Shiki fly tackle Teddy. She giggled a little about how so care-free in a situation. She suddenly became self-conscious and realized that she just showed a sign of weakness. She looked around frantically to see if anyone noticed.

27. Characters in this post:
    If they were connected and brought together in this strange dream, there must be a purpose. Adelheid rubbed her eyes. She decided to explore the darkness. Without stating her intention, she started to walk away from Teddy and her newly known comrades. She could not see anything in the darkness except herself.

This is strange... No... Source of light? she felt scared as everything seemed too supernatural. It was not logical, if you ask the doll-like girl, to be able to see her own hands and legs when there was no trace of light.

The chill in her spine reminded her of a scene - being trapped in chaos and soon attacked by creatures she couldn't even name. It sounded like some sort of idiotic tale for children, but it actually happened a couple of days ago and the sight was still roaming in her head. Yes, the fact was that she wasn't killed and she made a fairytale-like contract with an imp that had the appearance of a fluffy teddy bear. But the terror just would not fade away.

28. Characters in this post:
    Brea watched as Adelheid disappeared into the darkness ahead. She doesn't seem like someone who would be brave enough to do that, but she didn't stop her.
    I'll just see how this goes about.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Be at rest young ones, fate has bestowed upon you a chance to protect the world in our place, we once fought the creatures of hell in the mystical city you humans now refer to as Atlantis, but alas we were wiped out and only our eternal children remain in this world, forever asleep until their master arrives to awaken them, you are but only 3 of possible many yet you all play an important part in this fight" a comforting female voice said, the pillars began to glow and the voice spoke again "Shiva, The Child of the frozen light, Shiki the child of the Darkened flame and Teddy the child of the flowing blizzard...may your masters meet and may they work for a better world, a world without the corrupted demons, rest...for you shall awake in the city of Tokyo" as the voice faded the three would notice everything became brighter and they started to drift upwards until all they could see was white, then nothing, nothing but darkness.

(Prologue end, Start in Tokyo)

Posts 1 to 29 of 29