The clock had just chimed 12 o'clock. The sound of clock tower bells chimed through the large island. On this island was the famed Velubian Academy. A mystery school in itself. Most thought of it as a prestigious school where only the best student got in. Others thought of it as a high end private school for anyone who had the money. And really, the latter was more correct. However, Velubian Academy is a place for all who need to be put on there 'Happily Ever After'. Who need to be steered toward their perfect future. On the right path.

Here, students will make their own Happily Ever After.

Now being 12 in the afternoon, people had started gathering around the front of the school. Families and students a like had already gone to dorms and set them selves up. It was now time for the Head Master to give his beginning of the year speech. A speech everyone except new students and freshman had heard before. The Head Master, Mr. Walton, was a respected gentleman. Being 46 of age and having a family of his own, Nicolas Walton knew how to control kids and teens a like. He was kind and gentle but firm and tough when needed. A favorite of the students. But you do not want to hear your name read by the secretary on the loud speaker.

Mr. Walton stepped up to the podeum infront of the school doors and adjusted the Mic. Behind him sat the school staff. Ranging from the Vice Principle to the lunch ladies. As Mr. Walton adjusted the mic, the murmer of the people silence. He cleared his throat before gripping the edges of the podeum and started his speech.

"Familes... Students... Faculty. It is time again for another wonderful year at Velubian Academy. It is time once I again to welcome new faces and returning friends into our halls and our home. This school was built for a purpose. Yes, we are here to educate your students and we will educate them with the finest teachers and treat them as our own family. Yes, we are here to teach your children about the world. But more importantly, we're here to give them a future. We're here to set them on the right path and give them a leading start into the real world. We're here because we care for the students that we call here"

He paused a moment, looking over the crowd as they stared up at him.

"Welcome, friends, to the start of your life."

A few applause errupted from the crowd slowly before Mr. Walton continues on.

"With that being said and your students prepared in their dorms for the new school year, I bid your parents and family fare well. For the rest of the day, students may wander and get to know the others of the school. I ask that you do not go into Etoile Village for today and save that for next weekend. Lunch will be served in the cafeteria until 2:30 and Dinner will be served later today at 5. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Students, if any of you have a question, I'll be in my office."

With that, Mr. Walton stepped down from the podeum and headed off toward the Main office. Students and families were left to say good bye to one another. It was time for the students to get a feel for their new school. Some may already have it, others may need a little help. Tomorrow would start the beginning of classes and the new school year.