Login to your account

Yokai Academy - Closed

School for all the creatures even humans can attend too. The word yōkai is made up of the kanji for "otherworldly" and "weird". They possess animal features other times they can appear mostly human, some look like inanimate objects and others have no discernible shape. Yōkai usually have a spiritual supernatural power, with shapeshifting being one of the most common.......

Tags: action, angels, demons, elves, fairies, gender bender, humans, inus, neko, romance, school life, vampires, wolves, yaoi, yuri

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 97

Thread: Yokai Academy

1. Characters in this post:
    She was heading to the cafeteria after she bought the stuffs she need some students lend her a hand as usual she kindly accept it and bows to thank them. She got a great time talking to the student who help her as she was at the cafeteria, she goes to the kitchen while she help the student puts down the groceries. She pats the student head as she gave a food for him as a snack and for helping her out as she smiles. When the student went outside, she then finishes putting the groceries on the right places as she went outside also.

She suddenly saw Kirin as she rubs her eyes again, until she confirm it it’s Kirin she runs towards her and hugs her tight " ohh my my my I miss you so badly" while rubbing her cheeks against kirin's "it's my second time seeing you her again…you make me cry, you don’t even go to my kitchen" as she pouts but still hugging her “ohh hello there” as she said hello to the others.

2. Characters in this post:
    When the food arrived, she happily picked them up and went to their table. "Here you go, Ayame," she handed him his food, "And a sweet cake for me!" she cheered. Just when she was about to take a bite, Youya stood up and taking his leave. Wait, he meant our leave. "Eh, I was just about to eat this." she said to him. Then, realizing what he did there, she knew she had to leave Ayame and Kirin together. After all, Ayame was obviously wanting to be left alone. Or Youya just want to held a student council meeting.

"I'll just take this with me, then" she said, happily and carried the cake with her while walking next to Youya.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Okay, so, here's my suggestion. We create a maze from the school gates until the field. It's a haunted house so we're going to need people stationed at 15 corners of the maze. The gist of it really is that there's no way out. The only escape from the maze is death. Any questions?"

Youya stared expressionless at his fellow council members. They were looking -gawking, if i had to describe it- at him, eyes wide and jaws hanging. Tilting his head, he mocked surprise. "Why, you people looked like you saw a mad man."

Seeing as they kept silent, Youya rolled his eyes and rubbed his temple. "Isn't there anyone here who's the least bit concerned by my plans of a murder fest for the students?" Exhaling, he explained his notion. "There's a first year who's an illusionist. So he'll create the illusion of the death to the eyes of the victim and their surroundings. I already talked to him regarding the matter and he said he was willing to take part. So, basically, anyone who experienced the death will be able to escape the maze quietly. The remaining people inside would not know of their escape and be forced to believe the illusion they had thought to witness."

Chuckling to himself, Youya mused aloud. "I wonder who'd be able to take it. Brave enough to face death head on. Although I said it was a mere illusion, it's not going to be a pretty picture."

4. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus was happy to return, He had been here before as a student but now...He was a teacher at that very important one well to hime Kids need to know history...And demons...and Mythology....Okay maybe not so much but he was ready to return.

Morpheus saw the door, he took a deep breath as he racked his knuckles on the door.

5. Characters in this post:
    Whispers and mumbles suddenly rose when Youya suggested about the death maze. Obviously, they are worried what if something bad will happen or something. Where she came from, they made the maze simple and clean. Here they took it to the extreme. Well, actually Youya did. All in all, she knew Youya was just doing his job and not actually wanting to murder people for real. Right?

She was still munching her cake at that moment. Turned out she bought a whole cake. It was her last piece. With her mouth full,
    "Obviously, it is not me," she said to Youya's later comment. "I mean, what if he or she didn't die and stuck for like an hour or so? They'd be hungry," she added "I know I will." she took another bite again.

"Maybe you should be the hungry ghost!" said one of the member. She scoffed, "Oh shut up!"

6. Characters in this post:
    The gears were turning in his head as he heard the comments and suggestions of the councils. "Well, we'll place tidbits scattered around the maze. Each with it's own specific side effects. Next to it, we'll note, 'Eat at own risk.'" He chuckled. "This is sounding more and more like 'Alice in Wonderland'. Don't you think, Natsumi?" He addressed her, knowing she was the only one who understood his reference to the fairy tale. Most of the councils are made of supernaturals who had never coexisted with humans before so they simply smiled politely in confusion.

"And about your concern. Well, isn't that much more interesting? The people who still remained would be constantly taunted by their own fears and be kept in constant horror. Not knowing it's only a game. Thinking it's a matter of life and death, trying to survive. I wonder just how long they could keep their sanity before finally losing it. It's really something to look forward to."

A wicked smile was playing on his lips and his eyes were lit with amusement. Youya surprised himself with his fascination on the whole matter. Guess spending so much time with that sadist principal had finally got to him.

"Of course, if there are any objections regarding my notion, feel free to speak. I'd be happy to hear other suggestions."

7. Characters in this post:
    He was sitting at his office chair while looking at some bio data about some students. He look at the clock and mumbles to himself... "where are you Morpheus" as he sigh "your already late, how dare he keeps me waiting" He was hiring Morpheus an old student of his, he already knew what capable of that guy and instantly hire him. He gets up as he look again the profile of Morpheus, "yup that kid is all grown out now" he then walk back and forth as a student interrupt him "just barging in like that! how dare you" as he make the whip comes out on his body and whip the kid "bow you pathetic brat." as the kid was punish and bowing while raising a folder, he then stops "ohh what is it?" as he vanish the whip and takes the folder to look at it. "you can go now" as the student bow and goes out quickly while he was looking at the event for the upcoming school festivals.

After a few hours Morpheus came "well well well, how long you intend me to wait? Mr. Morpheus?" as he chuckles "wow you have grown up to be a fine man" as he gets up looking closely to him.

8. Characters in this post:
    She got goose bumps when Minako-san hug her without her alertness "M-minako-san.. waahh I miss you" she didn't answer again why she really don't want to come to the kitchen, She knew that the only Minako-san wants her to change the kitchen phobia. She really feel happy when she saw Minako-san again, making her felt like Minako-san is the one who takes care of her, always finding me just to eat her spicy curry."where did you go? Mina-san? I miss your spicy curry" as she giggles

When Natsumi bid her farewell, she can't get up because of Ayame and now Minako-san is hugging her..She bid her farewell by waving her hand at Natsumi "please be careful you two" as she mumbles, knowing that maybe the president is mad at Ayame or something came up. As she look at Ayame her eyes got widen when she saw all the food in front of Ayame "a-are you re-really going to eat that?" makes her feel hungry again.

9. Characters in this post:
    It was 7.20 PM.

They'd finish up earlier than he had predicted. Everyone else had left after the meeting but he and Natsumi had to stay back to do the postmortem report. He just got someone to send in the report to the principal after he was done. Natsumi had finished her job a while ago but decided to wait up for him. She was resting her head on the table and Youya wondered if she was sleeping. Youya could never wake someone up when they had fallen asleep. And Natsumi was one to get really cranky if her sleep was ever interrupted. Youya took out a coat and wrapped it around her shoulder like a blanket. The council room could get really chilly in the night.

Next, he picked up the empty plate Natsumi had used to place her cake and put it in their sink. While washing the small plate by hand, Youya chuckled at how absurd it must be to have a sink in the Student Council room. But, Natsumi had attracted an army of ants by leaving her dirty dishes around the room and forced him to demand a sink to be installed. Wiping his hands on a rag, he left the now cleaned plate on the counter, to be returned to the cafeteria the next day.

Not knowing what else to do, he returned to his seat and took out his iPod. He slipped in his earphones and played his playlist on shuffle. The song selection surprised him.

I love you,
    Even when I shout out your name,
    why can't you answer me?
    I couldn't even tell you good bye.
    Don't go.
    How can you leave me?
    What can I do by myself?
    Please don't leave me.

Your smiling picture
    looks really sad today.
    I embrace you in my arms.

I am sorry
    that I let you leave by yourself like this
    that I just remain here.
    I miss you like crazy.

I love you.
    Please be happy in Heaven.
    Please wait for me up there.
    Until the day I follow you,
    Goodbye.

10. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus nodded, he smiled slightly as he reached out his hand so his old mastser could shake. He spoke though his wolfish grin "Aye, I owe you to for that but lets get to business shell we?"

11. Characters in this post:
    He accept the hand of Morpheus as he shakes it "welcome to Yokai Academy again" as he smiles at him and let go of Morpheus hand..."should we go to the student council first to meet the president Mr. Youya Toda or do you want to meet the stuffs first?"

12. Characters in this post:
    Everyone in the council room seemed to agree with Youya's scary idea. Natsumi did agree that it sounded like 'Alice in Wonderland', her favourite fairytale of all time. She just wasn't sure about the death part. Scattering titbits all over the maze sounds fun. Just hoping that I won't eat them by accident, she thought while taking the last bite of her delicious cake.

After the meeting, as usual, she and Youya had to do postmortem report and take care some other stuffs. She had to list down all the props they're going to need, divide the task equally among the council members and think where to get titbits with 'side effect'. Then, she realized Kanako is good with potions. Maybe she could help.

After she was done, she finally looked up from her paper. She massaged her aching neck due to looking down at the paper for a long time. Then, she looked at Youya. He got that serious face on. He was diligently typing something in his laptop. I guess I'll wait, she thought. She knew he can't be disturbed while he's working. She placed her head on the table and stayed like that for awhile. It was just what she needed. She had been feeling a little bit drowsy, back in the cafeteria. Now that her stomach was full, she was bound to fall asleep just about anywhere. Without notice, she fell asleep.

She slowly opened her eyes and mumbled groggily to herself,
    "What time is it?". It was already dark. She looked around, remembering that she was still in the student council room. She realized Youya was also in the room. He was facing the other way, looking out at the window. He also had his earphones on, so she doubted that he will listen if she calls him out. She stood up and slowly walked at him. When she was standing there in front of him, abruptly, her mind went blank. She couldn't say anything. She couldn't take her eyes of him. She didn't know what to do.She was stunned, petrified.The moment was almost seemed forever. Sudden grief was hitting her. Tears coursed down his perfect cheek. "Youya?" was all she could utter.

13. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus always thought it would be better to speak with the Youngins first simply for...He was ganna be spending days at a time with them so best get to know them and quickly.

"Lets meet the Students Sir."

14. Characters in this post:
    “okay the follow me” as he goes out of the room reaching the hallways “this is where.. err I’m too lazy..Just read the sign board” He was always lazy and not doing his job properly. “ Morpheus how many coconbines do you have now?” as he chuckles “or how many kids do you have now?” as he laughs on his own joke.

Until they reach the student council room “it's already evening but I think they are still there, they we’re doing a meeting awhile ago so I guess they are still here” He just opens the door without hesitation on what the hell they are doing inside, he saw two students and it was Toda and Mikage “well well well what a great view we got here, look at that Morpheus we just interrupted something” as he making away for Morpheus to saw the delight view.

15. Characters in this post:
    She bid her farewell by waving her hand at Natsumi while she sits in front of Kirin… “ohh I buy all the stuffs that I need for cooking” . She notice Ayame and Kirin “my my my Kirin is that your boyfriend?” as she snickers. “this is something, my baby Kirin is now a grown up now becoming a lady, your making me cry” as she tease both of Ayame and Kirin.“hmm it’s already dark, we should put all the food in a paper bag well you can still eat it inside the dorm right?”as she giggles again“how I wish I’m still on my teens again, knowing about love”as she sway her hand to her forehead and sigh.

16. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus shook his head not knowing what this was or why there was only two student but they better give a good damn reason why, Besides...he didn't want any "Incidents" going on.

"I do not know but I think they should explain thereselves Wouldn't ya Agree? "

17. Characters in this post:
    She was waiting for Ayame to reply but she was oddly looking at Mina-san when she heard about her comment about them "no-nooo" as she shakes her hand and her face turns bright red knowing that Mina-san teasing is in front of them "drop that Mina-san" as she was really embarrass. She notice it was really dark now "umm yah I guess we should pack it, it's really dark and Mina-san are you okay going home? or I should just send you home" she giggles "I wanna sleep again at Mina-san home again" as she stomps her feet.

18. Characters in this post:
    He shakes his head as he was about to cry while he looks at Morpheus "Morpheus I wanna use my Whip that badly but I can't" as he sigh and look at the students "Mr. Toda is this a meeting for you both to be here at night? as he was so proud of himself as he acts like a principal having a ray light upon him. "tch tch tch this is not you Mr. Toda and Ms. Mikage please do explain yourself?" as he whisper at Morpheus "am I good" as he smirk "and of course if anything happen, I'll leave the rest to you" as he pats Morpheus shoulder.

19. Characters in this post:
    Startled, Youya pushed back his chair abruptly, causing it to knock over onto the floor. Looking into Natsumi's alarmed face reminded him of where he was. He brushed away the tears from his face roughly and turned away, shielding himself from Natsumi's distressed, worried eyes. Taking off his earphones, he was greeted by the sounds of complete silence. It's almost like the Earth had stood still and refusing to revolve around it's orbit.

Just then, that silence was broken by the swing of the door. Turning towards the source of the noise, he saw the surprised face of the Principal and another whom he recognized as a former student of the academy-Morpheus, was it? Bored, Youya had skimmed past the Academy's Yearbook once and memorized the faces of all the alumni. In a split of a second, he regained his perfect composure and quietly followed the conversation that was exchanged between the two adults, looking at him with a snicker on their lips.

"Well," he spoke finally. "may I remind you just who is the reason we're in here so late an hour, Mr Principal?"
    Youya strode purposely to where the two were standing. "If it wasn't for your oh-so-considerate demand to receive the reports for the festival on this very day, we would probably be in our respective dorms having tea, wouldn't we?"
    Offering a charming smile, he continued, "Ms Mikage and I had just finished completing your very demands, Principal. I'm sure you've received our reports and I'm confident it is to your satisfaction. We had given our utmost effort to made sure of that."

He switched his attention to Morpheus and gave him a quick once over. "Seeing as the both of you are here, may I ask just what else do you require our assistance with?"

20. Characters in this post:
    He sighs as he facepalm “Mr. Youya Toda you don’t change at all, it’s not my fault that you guys are really just too slow to work” As the principal he don’t really accept that he was really at fault.

“Didn’t I mention you about the new teacher, he is your senpai before” as he start to introduce Morpheus “this is Morpheus he will be teaching you Demonic, History and Mythical treat him like a teacher not a senpai” as he look at Toda and back to Morpheus again. “this person is the student council president Mr. Youya Toda and that one” as he look at Mikage “she’s the vice president Ms. Natsumi Mikage”

He look back at Toda “as the principal I order you to make sure he got to know a lot about the school Mr. Toda” He just want to pass his responsibility to a student for the first place why they we’re there.

21. Characters in this post:
    He was looking all the food "yah I'm going to eat it all...do you want some?" as he asks Kirin and look at Minako who is now sitting beside Kirin "do you want some too Ms. Minako-san?"

He listen to their conversations until he hear about that Kirin and him as he looks at Kirin who is denying it, he hope that it may come true but he went shock when he heard the last part “y-you are a girl?” as he looks at Kirin seriously. “b-but why are you at the boys dorm?” he feels that Satan is granting his wish.

“yah we should pack the food” but he still looking at Kirin, thinking why his heart beat so fast. “umm you should sleep on the dorm but we can have fun at Minako’s place for a little bit..” as he thought about the word fun “ahh I___what I mean is eating this food” as he scratches his head laughingly.

22. Characters in this post:
    Her heart felt like someone had stabbed it. She never seen Youya so sad before. He has been always secretive. But, she was his friend ever since she came to this school and since then, Youya always had been open up to her. Not knowing what had caused this, it frustrates her. She felt so useless and overwhelmed. She was still stunned, locking her gaze at him. He was startled when he saw her. He accidentally knocked his chair and turned away from her.

She was about to ask him what's wrong when suddenly the door was open. The principal and an unfamiliar man entered the room. She bowed her head to both of them. She was still tongue-tied. She couldn't shake the despairing image out of her head. She remained silence when Youya back to his old self again as he talked to the principal. Turned out the man with principal was going to be her new History teacher.

23. Characters in this post:
    No, the Principal did not mention anything regarding a new teacher. If he had, Youya would have remembered about it. Still, he remained silent and nodded lazily to the Principal's claim. If he had said anything about it, the old demon would have just went on and on, insisting to place the blame on someone or something else other than himself and that would've wasted the minutes Youya could have spared by a single nod. Hearing his request for a guide, Youya had to put his stand. "I'm sorry, Principal. I would be glad to be of assistance. However, don't you think it's a bit late? And it's a waste of time really considering Mr Morpheus was a student here before and I don't recall the academy having a single renovation since 247 years ago."

He turned his gaze to the window and scanned the crescent moon forming among the twinkling stars. "I don't mean to be rude. But, since it's going to be your first day tomorrow, I suggest turning in for the day would be more beneficial rather a stroll around the academy in this darkness. Wouldn't you agree, Sensei?"

Glancing back to where Natsumi was standing, silent as a board, Youya bid his farewell to the two teachers. "Ms Mikage and I will be taking our leave now. Principal. Sensei." He bowed slightly to show his respect while using his left hand to push down Natsumi's head as well, forcing her to bow. Leaving his arm hanging on her shoulder, Youya tightened his grip and pushed her along with him to exit the room.

I've been dragging girls along with me all day, he sighed tiredly.

Safely out of the premise, Youya looked up into the sky to watch the moon he had seen earlier. The dorms were not a far distance from the school building but he didn't really feel like returning at the time. He could feel that Natsumi was troubled at the moment. "Hey, Natsumi. How about you and me stop by Minako's place?"

24. Characters in this post:
    They were on their way to Minako's. She had agreed to go to Minako's place since she haven't had dinner yet. She would normally be bother about this, but at the moment, she just didn't feel really hungry.

She looked up from her feet to Youya. He was looking up into the dark sky, enjoying the shimmering stars and the magnificent crescent moon. She turned her gaze to the moon, too. It looked like an upside-down smile to her. Then, she looked down again. Trying to find the right words to say, she felt troubled than ever. The memory of Youya kept playing inside of her mind like a broken record. It broke her heart to pieces. She just looked at him again and muttered, "Youya...". He turned around and looked down at her. She was just about to continue asking him but she ended up tongue-tied again. Her mouth was hanging, hoping that her words would come out somehow. "Nothing..." she finally said, but still looking into his eyes.

25. Characters in this post:
    The journey was quiet as they walked slowly side by side. Youya stole a glance to Natsumi and wasn't surprised to see her looking forlornly at him. A frown was stubbornly pressed on her face and her eyes were sad and pleading. For some reason, looking at her now reminded him of when he first met her.

Youya Toda was walking down the hallways slowly. Everyone around him started at every step he took. As always, all the other students stood a safe distance away from him. However, their caution had nothing to do with his forced position as the Student Council President but more to the fact that he had a murderous air that followed him wherever he walked. His eyes were lifeless and warned off anyone from getting too close. It had been six weeks since he had first enrolled in the academy and he still could not comprehend his father's intention in sending him here. It was to help him, his father had reasoned. What a joke. What does this place has to offer for him?
    Twisting the knob to the Student Council Room, he slammed the door and was greeted by the sight of a pink haired girl sitting on the floor, munching on a bag of chips. Seeing him, she abruptly stood up, resulting on the chips flying across the room and splattering to the marbled floor. Her eyes widened in horror and as she tried to pick up the mess, she ended up dropping more from the bag she was carrying. He expected her to fluster and stuttered an apology to him, however, her eyes were set into concentration as she scanned the room. "18," she suddenly mumbled. "I'll get them later," she shrugged. Looking back at him, she suddenly smiled broadly and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Natsumi! I'll be your Vice President starting today, Youya-kun!"
    At first, it was just a chuckle, but before he knew it, he was laughing so hard his sides ache. It was the first time he laughed so hard—the first time he laughed, period—since the day of the accident. Smiling, he accepted the girl's hand. "Nice to meet you, Natsumi."

Youya chuckled briefly at the memory. "You know, Natsumi. You're a very important presence in my life." His eyes caught hers and he smiled comfortingly to the confused girl. "So, just stay the way you are, okay? Like this. Always stay beside me, just like this. That's all I need."

Glancing to the road before them, Youya could make out the shadows from the windows of the house. "Hey, we're here. And looks like Minako has already got guests. Let's invite ourselves in, shall we?"

26. Characters in this post:
    When Youya suddenly let out a chuckle, Natsumi was worried that he was finally out of his mind. Still confused, she smiled back to him.

He was about to walk to the house when she stopped him.
    "Wait, Youya." she said, holding his arm. "Back there... Wiwill you tell me what's wrong?" she asked, looking away. The seconds it came out of her mouth, she quickly regret and wanting to just undo what she did. She looked into his eyes. His face was very stern. "Ne—never mind. Forget what I've said!" waving her hands, nervously. "Let's get inside, then."

27. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus sighed slightly his graze falling on the Principal, After all those years he stayed the same lazy and well what ever else could be used to match a sloth.

"Hmm I have been here longer then 200 years but I digress. Any way would you mind showing me to where I will be staying seeing as you said you would provide shelter."

That was another reason he took the job...Shelter.

28. Characters in this post:
    His hand clasped behind his back, frustrating for what Youya Toda do as they left “Mr. Morpheus I apologize for that Student who don’t even know the word Respect”. He relieves his stress as he heard Morpheus comment “well you can stay in school dorms, it’s good that you can watch those stupid brats” as he say it with anger voice “well now, I guess we should go now” as he start to walk. “And also the cafeteria still taking care by Arika and our Clinic was taking care of those two again Rei and Sato”.

29. Characters in this post:
    Natsumi faced the door, trying to hide her face from Youya and knocked three times. She waited for about a second and then, just barged into Minako's house. "Minako-san!" she greeted, happily when she saw Minako was sitting besides the fireplace. She also noticed that Kirin and Ayame were there too.

Trying to mask her concerns, she smiled broadly at Youya when she turned to face him. She didn't want him to know that she was still worried about him. So she had to fake a smile and said,
    "Ooh! Ayame and Kirin are here too. We could tell them about the maze." She just had to pretend that everything was fine at that moment and just hoped that she won't crumbled down and cry.

30. Characters in this post:
    She blinks her eyes for how many times just to see if it is really Ayame the trouble maker at this school, but anyway he seems in a good mood today. She giggles seeing Kirin’s reaction but she looks at Ayame quickly “hey that’s kind of rude you know, Kirin is a girl” as she sighs “she was in the boys dorm due to that idiot principal, she didn’t complain anything cause she really don’t mind and of course sometimes Kirin is sleeping over at my house”. Then she looks at him with a serious face “so for now on! You take care of my Baby Kirin or I’ll deep fry you” as she points at him.

“True that but my Baby Kirin is going to sleep at my house today” as she hugs Kirin and soon gets up while she grab some paper bags and plastic box, she starts putting the food and snacks in the paper bags. “Anyway Ayame if you want you can sleep over at my house too” as she giggles “we can have fun” as she finish putting it. “By the way, the food costs are on my tab, it’s already night anyway so it’s free and I already did groceries” as she grabs the other paper bags while Kirin grabs the little box “let’s go” while she stands there waiting for them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 97