Login to your account

Yokai Academy - Closed

School for all the creatures even humans can attend too. The word yōkai is made up of the kanji for "otherworldly" and "weird". They possess animal features other times they can appear mostly human, some look like inanimate objects and others have no discernible shape. Yōkai usually have a spiritual supernatural power, with shapeshifting being one of the most common.......

Tags: action, angels, demons, elves, fairies, gender bender, humans, inus, neko, romance, school life, vampires, wolves, yaoi, yuri

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in School Hallways

A hallway to go to the classrooms

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Yokai Academy

1. Characters in this post:
    Youya chuckled when he heard the growl of Kirin's stomach. For a while, she had been hanging without resistance on his shoulder before she mumbled something about not being hungry. Natsumi was chirping happily alongside him, speaking to Kirin about the importance of daily meals. Youya knew more than anyone Natsumi's love for food. Heck, he was the one to pay for them most of the time.

The hallway was crowded with students but they kept a respectful distance away and providing a large space for them in the middle. It was always like this. Natsumi never seemed to notice the distancing crowd whenever they walk past but it had always caught Youya's attention. He didn't like this. What kind of Student Council President is he if students wouldn't even talk to him? But, he couldn't blame them. He knew they were acting this way because of the trauma caused by the principal. That man was another headache for him here in Yokai Academy.

Unintentionally, Youya let out a sigh. Still, these headaches of his in Yokai was a great distraction for him from thinking about other painful matters.

2. Characters in this post:
    she was being carried for awhile now but it was his fault for abducting her like that. She saw students are really giving them a large space, well for the president and vice president it's fine for them as she thinking about it. But for her it was like hell seeing them glaring her more giving her special treatment it seems like she was being cooked in a big bowl by Satan. When she thought about Satan her imagination turn to Ayame as a Satan "ohh why even my dead he's still the cause of it" . When she was daydreaming the Kirin Recipe her ears twitched as she heard the president sigh, thinking maybe the president is tired carrying her "you can put me down now and I can walk" as she moving her legs

3. Characters in this post:
    Youya was straightening out his hair with his free hand that had been messed up by Natsumi. He felt Kirin wriggling on his shoulder and heard her request to be put down.
    "Hmm? Oh yeah."
    Youya leaned down to drop Kirin on her feet. He smiled kindly to her and patted her head. "I'm sorry for having to do that to you. But you were being quite stubborn. I'll let you go for now since you're not longer resisting." In one quick movement, he took hold of Kirin's right hand. He gripped her firmly but not with too much force that would've hurt her.
    "But, just in case."

He glanced at at Natsumi and nodded towards Kirin's left hand. His sly smile was still plastered on his face knowing Kirin would be flustered with what he was doing. It was fun today. He wondered why Ayame still had not stormed his way from the infirmary though. Speaking of Ayame, just what had gotten into him, anyway?

//ooc : he got kidnapped!//

4. Characters in this post:
    She was really happy when Toda put her down and was shocked when Toda pat her head, it's like he acts like a great father as she taught, she may really wag her tail but when Toda suddenly hold her right hand she feels gloomy, as she try getting away from the grip, her escape plan failed...I did help him with Ms. Kanako awhile ago and now she's regretting it. When she heard Toda ordered Natsumi she began circling around Toda so she can get away with the grip even Toda would be dragged he will soon be feeling dizzy as long as she can get away with this imprison. She tripped and falls down and as usual she was being dragged by Toda. How far would this two drag her, hoping that nobody would put a curse on her now she’s wishing Ayame would come over and drag her away from this two. But Ayame got a fan club also so she just hopes the day would be end soon. “I think Ayame was being poison by Ms. Kanako’s potion” as she mumbles while looking at the floor.

//ooc : you pay for his ransom lol//

5. Characters in this post:
    They were on their way to Minako's. She had agreed to go to Minako's place since she haven't had dinner yet. She would normally be bother about this, but at the moment, she just didn't feel really hungry.

She looked up from her feet to Youya. He was looking up into the dark sky, enjoying the shimmering stars and the magnificent crescent moon. She turned her gaze to the moon, too. It looked like an upside-down smile to her. Then, she looked down again. Trying to find the right words to say, she felt troubled than ever. The memory of Youya kept playing inside of her mind like a broken record. It broke her heart to pieces. She just looked at him again and muttered, "Youya...". He turned around and looked down at her. She was just about to continue asking him but she ended up tongue-tied again. Her mouth was hanging, hoping that her words would come out somehow. "Nothing..." she finally said, but still looking into his eyes.

6. Characters in this post:
    The journey was quiet as they walked slowly side by side. Youya stole a glance to Natsumi and wasn't surprised to see her looking forlornly at him. A frown was stubbornly pressed on her face and her eyes were sad and pleading. For some reason, looking at her now reminded him of when he first met her.

Youya Toda was walking down the hallways slowly. Everyone around him started at every step he took. As always, all the other students stood a safe distance away from him. However, their caution had nothing to do with his forced position as the Student Council President but more to the fact that he had a murderous air that followed him wherever he walked. His eyes were lifeless and warned off anyone from getting too close. It had been six weeks since he had first enrolled in the academy and he still could not comprehend his father's intention in sending him here. It was to help him, his father had reasoned. What a joke. What does this place has to offer for him?
    Twisting the knob to the Student Council Room, he slammed the door and was greeted by the sight of a pink haired girl sitting on the floor, munching on a bag of chips. Seeing him, she abruptly stood up, resulting on the chips flying across the room and splattering to the marbled floor. Her eyes widened in horror and as she tried to pick up the mess, she ended up dropping more from the bag she was carrying. He expected her to fluster and stuttered an apology to him, however, her eyes were set into concentration as she scanned the room. "18," she suddenly mumbled. "I'll get them later," she shrugged. Looking back at him, she suddenly smiled broadly and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Natsumi! I'll be your Vice President starting today, Youya-kun!"
    At first, it was just a chuckle, but before he knew it, he was laughing so hard his sides ache. It was the first time he laughed so hard—the first time he laughed, period—since the day of the accident. Smiling, he accepted the girl's hand. "Nice to meet you, Natsumi."

Youya chuckled briefly at the memory. "You know, Natsumi. You're a very important presence in my life." His eyes caught hers and he smiled comfortingly to the confused girl. "So, just stay the way you are, okay? Like this. Always stay beside me, just like this. That's all I need."

Glancing to the road before them, Youya could make out the shadows from the windows of the house. "Hey, we're here. And looks like Minako has already got guests. Let's invite ourselves in, shall we?"

7. Characters in this post:
    When Youya suddenly let out a chuckle, Natsumi was worried that he was finally out of his mind. Still confused, she smiled back to him.

He was about to walk to the house when she stopped him.
    "Wait, Youya." she said, holding his arm. "Back there... Wiwill you tell me what's wrong?" she asked, looking away. The seconds it came out of her mouth, she quickly regret and wanting to just undo what she did. She looked into his eyes. His face was very stern. "Ne—never mind. Forget what I've said!" waving her hands, nervously. "Let's get inside, then."

Posts 1 to 7 of 7