Login to your account

Yokai Academy - Closed

School for all the creatures even humans can attend too. The word yōkai is made up of the kanji for "otherworldly" and "weird". They possess animal features other times they can appear mostly human, some look like inanimate objects and others have no discernible shape. Yōkai usually have a spiritual supernatural power, with shapeshifting being one of the most common.......

Tags: action, angels, demons, elves, fairies, gender bender, humans, inus, neko, romance, school life, vampires, wolves, yaoi, yuri

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in School Caféteria

Hungry? then come here ;)

Posts 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Yokai Academy

1. Characters in this post:
    "Stay still, will ya?" said Natsumi when Kirin was circling around Youya. When Kirin fell down, she grabbed her hand and they dragged her to the cafeteria.

When Youya mentioned Ayame, she wondered what happened to him. Her thoughts were vanished when they finally arrived at the cafeteria. "Ooo everything seems so delicious! What's the special for today?" she asked the cafeteria lady and didn't realized she had let go of Kirin's little hand. "We have curry rice on the menu, today." replied the lady.

"Ooh! I'll have that. How bout you guys?"

2. Characters in this post:
    The circling he had to go through because of Kirin did make him a bit dizzy, so he was glad when they finally reached the Cafeteria. Besides, he felt bad for making her feel uncomfortable in the hallways. She had been getting glares by the other students. He wondered about that, that was new.

Natsumi was excited as usual as she rushed to the counter and gushed at the delicacies. When she asked him what he was having, he smiled and answered from afar. He already had the menu memorized so he didn't need to ask to know the specials for the day.

"Order 2 specials for me and Kirin. And make it spicy for him."

3. Characters in this post:
    "We'll have three special, but make one extra extra spicy, please." she said and then took the two bowl of curry rice into a tray. She waited a bit for the last one and put the bowl with the rest of them. She thanked the lady, happily and walked to the table where Kirin and Youya sat.

"One for Youya, one extra spicy for Kirin and one for me!" she handed them each bowl. She took a deep breath, taking the sweet and spicy aroma in. "B
    on appétit!"

As she was about to dig in, she finally realized that people were staring at them. They better not be taking her curry or she'll definitely be enraged.
    "Okay, people. Let's spend our recess time wisely, other than eyeing my food."

4. Characters in this post:
    Sitting on the last chair would be a good choice as she really hate kitchen =.= she don't want to resist anymore as she smell the curry who she loves the most. "oh Ms. Minako, now I miss you" as she mumbles it with her low tone of voice. She puts her head down while some students staring at them. When Natsumi brought the food she forgot everything that had happen today as her tail is wagging left to right. "ikademasu" as she pronounce it more lively. She saw how spicy food Natsumi was "oh you like Spicy food too Natsumi-chan? umm well obviously" as she giggles on her silly questions and grabs the chopstick and start digging. She doesn’t really bother the stares anymore when it comes to food and agreed with Natsumi while raising her right hand "Yup! Let's spend it wisely"

5. Characters in this post:
    Youya smiled to himself as he watched the two girls eat. He was worried over the attention they were getting but glad to find out that the girls weren't bothered by them. He spooned his food and consumed them slowly as his mind wandered thinking of the day's remaining schedule.

He had a meeting that evening for the upcoming school festival. They had to think of the activities and arrange the class's order of performance. After that, he had to finish the postmortem report to hand in to the principal before the end of the day. Nothing he couldn't handle. Even if he slacks off later on, he could probably finish up everything by 8.

His eyes traveled into the main kitchen and searched for the silhouette of Minako. He hadn't seen her since breakfast and was hoping he could catch her for lunch. Disappointed that he couldn't find her inside, Youya refocused on his meal. Well, at least he could enjoy her food.

6. Characters in this post:
    Hearing Minako's name being mentioned, Youya couldn't help from curving a smile. "Yeah, she is." He finished up with his meal and rested his head on the back of his hands.

"Well, we really need to think of something for the festival. Fujiwara said he didn't want a repeat from any of the activities that had ever been conducted by anyone in this lifetime." Youya frowned as he recalled the outrageous demands of their principal during their discussion yesterday. "Honestly, the staffs in this academy are worse than the students," he sighed in annoyance.

"Any suggestions?"

//ooc : happy birthday, Belles! ><. srry for using the Rp, kani. :P//

7. Characters in this post:
    Natsumi gave a thought when Youya asked about the festival. "How about we held a meeting later and asked the whole student council? Cause' I am so full right now, all I could think is sleeping," she said while sipping her lemon iced tea.

They were silence again. Then, she remembered about her previous school's festival and said,
    "Or we could do a haunted maze house. I believed no one had done that yet in this school. My previous school did it and it was a huge success. People get lost in the house, screamed the top of their lungs. A guy actually pee his pants when the ghost came up and scared him from the back. Pity him," she shook her head while faking a frown. She took another sip again until the glass was empty. "What do you have in mind, Youya? It would a lie if you didn't come up with something. I mean, come on. You're Youya Toda." she scoffed. She really do like teasing him.

//ooc: there's no need to tell the world that my mom gave birth to me today. =.=//

8. Characters in this post:
    She was already full waiting for Youya like Natsumi but when she heard about festival, She think deeply too be fair as she taught. She heard about Natsumi's suggestion "ummm sorry to ask but is it alright? to do a haunted? this is Yokai were talking about >.>"

//ooc : happy birthday, Belle ^^ and don't worry about it Syrasya >.> I did use it too XD//

9. Characters in this post:
    Ayame went outside running quickly as he went to the fountain and vomits the potions. “fuck that was close” as he wash his mouth by the water and wash his face. After that he went to the cafeteria with a wet hair and water is falling down to his hair. He saw Kirin’s and the others as he smacks the head of the person looking at Kirin. “Don’t you dare look at him with that disgusting face of yours” as he looks down the person with an evil look, while that person just went away. He just basically interrupted them and sits besides Kirin without even greeting them.

(I know and thanks for reviving me lol...Happy Birthday Belle treat me :P)

10. Characters in this post:
    Kirin wondering about the thought she got on her mind, she freak out when suddenly Ayame sit beside her "umm h-hello" as she looks at Ayame. It seems his mad that's what she taught, she doesn't want to start a world war again so she need to cover them up "umm they were talking about the festival, they need our suggestions"

She was looking at her pocket to get some money “ohh not again” as she mumbles and panicking finding her wallet to pay them. She didn’t find it, as she acts nothing happen but still thinking where her wallet gone off now. She just going to write her name again at the kitchen list and pay her food later on.

11. Characters in this post:
    He stops glaring at Yoda when he heard Kirin voice “hello” damn it felt like he was like an idiot saying that, but who cares as he taught about it. He saw Kirin looking for something, He read his mind to know about it but it’s still just blank. He already knew what it is by looking at Kirin while looking every pocket he got. It’s his time to shine as he grins thinking that. He already knew if he pays for Kirin it would be a bad idea until he got an idea to make Kirin accept his offer and whisper to his ear “ Kirin let’s find it, I think I know where is it” as he grabs his hand. He look at the two student council “it’s your responsibility to do that, you two should think it more while me and Kirin are going to look for something” as he drags Kirin away from them.

12. Characters in this post:
    Natsumi took a sip from her second iced lemon tea again when Kirin reminded her about Yokai. "Hmm... Now that you say it like that," she thought again, "Students safety are the number one priority. I guess not, then." she put down her drink.

Then, Ayame came in and sat next to Kirin without even greeting them. Out of nowhere and abruptly sit next to Kirin. Maybe Youya is right about Ayame, she thought.
    "Well, thinking makes me hungry. I'm gonna get some cheese cakes. You want anything, Ayame?" she asked, before heading to the counter.

(Thanks happyguy. Youya will be gladly to treat you. Hehe)

13. Characters in this post:
    Youya wasn't too surprised with Ayame's sudden appearance. "Hey," he grinned mockingly, "You sure took your time. I was wondering when you'd turn up." He snickered when he heard him muttering a hello.
    This guy really got it bad.

"Sit down." He spoke with a voice of authority as he sees the two were trying to leave. "I'm paying so don't worry about it. Yes, Ayame, even you. So you can go crazy with the meals in your childish futile attempt to bankrupt me." He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"It's me. I need you to look for a wallet. Range; from the Entrance, the infirmary and the hallways to the cafeteria." He closed his eyes as he recalled the last time he saw Kirin holding the wallet. "It's blood red with a small black earphone embroided on the upper right side at the front. I need it before the end of the day. Yeah, thanks. I'm counting on you."

Finishing his call, he turned his attention to Kirin. "And Kirin, don't worry. I got someone working on your wallet. You'll have it back before dinner time."

Letting out a breath, Youya continued. "I like the idea of the haunted house maze. But since it's already been done, we have to have it renovated. And my suggestion is that we create a death maze. One way in, no way out."

14. Characters in this post:
    When he was about to leave he don't want to be rude with Natsumi and also he was really hungry thinking about those stuffs due to Yoda. He sits down as he grabs Kirin to sit down also. He was going to say what kind of food he would likely to have when Yoda strikes again "fine! Oh I'll have a curry, shake____" he stops when he heard Yoda is looking for Kirin's wallet. Damn this man as he thought about it making him feel piss off, now the time we have together as he look at Kirin and sigh. "I'll have all the foods in here" as he say it loudly. His eyes widen about Youya suggestions "ohh that's a good idea, and I'm the one whose going to kill you" as he smirks.And about the wallet part I'll be the one giving it to him besides we are neighbours.

15. Characters in this post:
    She was being dragged by Ayame back and forth but she was really happy that Ayame would help her out. She really felt bad leaving them, but when Ayame didn't reject the offer of Natsumi, that's good as she talks to herself. She was dragged again and now sitting down looking at them. Her eyes widen and as she bows at Youya "ohh thank you thank you". Now she's watching again the two fights again, it's like a cat and a dog.

She heard Youya would gave it to her before dinner, but she wouldn't want to bother him anymore "umm I'll just wait for that person, you don't need to bother" as she heard Ayame strikes again. Now she's thinking what history this two gone off.

16. Characters in this post:
    Youya was staying at the first floor. He wanted to stay at a higher floor since it's easier for him to keep an eye on the students but the teachers insisted to have him on the lower ground so he's easier to reach if anything were to happen. He contemplated for a moment before deciding that it was easier to hand in the wallet to Kirin herself since his man was on her floor. Glancing at his watch, he nodded to Natsumi who had returned with their order.

"So, we'll be taking our leave now." He said as he stood up from his seat. Addressing the full table, Youya smiled charmingly to Ayame. "I hope you enjoy your meal."

He walked to the counter to pay for their course. "Charge it for Kirin, Natsumi and myself." Walking out from the cafeteria, Youya's only regret was not being able to see Ayame's face when he sees the bill.

17. Characters in this post:
    She was heading to the cafeteria after she bought the stuffs she need some students lend her a hand as usual she kindly accept it and bows to thank them. She got a great time talking to the student who help her as she was at the cafeteria, she goes to the kitchen while she help the student puts down the groceries. She pats the student head as she gave a food for him as a snack and for helping her out as she smiles. When the student went outside, she then finishes putting the groceries on the right places as she went outside also.

She suddenly saw Kirin as she rubs her eyes again, until she confirm it it’s Kirin she runs towards her and hugs her tight " ohh my my my I miss you so badly" while rubbing her cheeks against kirin's "it's my second time seeing you her again…you make me cry, you don’t even go to my kitchen" as she pouts but still hugging her “ohh hello there” as she said hello to the others.

18. Characters in this post:
    When the food arrived, she happily picked them up and went to their table. "Here you go, Ayame," she handed him his food, "And a sweet cake for me!" she cheered. Just when she was about to take a bite, Youya stood up and taking his leave. Wait, he meant our leave. "Eh, I was just about to eat this." she said to him. Then, realizing what he did there, she knew she had to leave Ayame and Kirin together. After all, Ayame was obviously wanting to be left alone. Or Youya just want to held a student council meeting.

"I'll just take this with me, then" she said, happily and carried the cake with her while walking next to Youya.

19. Characters in this post:
    She got goose bumps when Minako-san hug her without her alertness "M-minako-san.. waahh I miss you" she didn't answer again why she really don't want to come to the kitchen, She knew that the only Minako-san wants her to change the kitchen phobia. She really feel happy when she saw Minako-san again, making her felt like Minako-san is the one who takes care of her, always finding me just to eat her spicy curry."where did you go? Mina-san? I miss your spicy curry" as she giggles

When Natsumi bid her farewell, she can't get up because of Ayame and now Minako-san is hugging her..She bid her farewell by waving her hand at Natsumi "please be careful you two" as she mumbles, knowing that maybe the president is mad at Ayame or something came up. As she look at Ayame her eyes got widen when she saw all the food in front of Ayame "a-are you re-really going to eat that?" makes her feel hungry again.

20. Characters in this post:
    She bid her farewell by waving her hand at Natsumi while she sits in front of Kirin… “ohh I buy all the stuffs that I need for cooking” . She notice Ayame and Kirin “my my my Kirin is that your boyfriend?” as she snickers. “this is something, my baby Kirin is now a grown up now becoming a lady, your making me cry” as she tease both of Ayame and Kirin.“hmm it’s already dark, we should put all the food in a paper bag well you can still eat it inside the dorm right?”as she giggles again“how I wish I’m still on my teens again, knowing about love”as she sway her hand to her forehead and sigh.

21. Characters in this post:
    She was waiting for Ayame to reply but she was oddly looking at Mina-san when she heard about her comment about them "no-nooo" as she shakes her hand and her face turns bright red knowing that Mina-san teasing is in front of them "drop that Mina-san" as she was really embarrass. She notice it was really dark now "umm yah I guess we should pack it, it's really dark and Mina-san are you okay going home? or I should just send you home" she giggles "I wanna sleep again at Mina-san home again" as she stomps her feet.

22. Characters in this post:
    He was looking all the food "yah I'm going to eat it all...do you want some?" as he asks Kirin and look at Minako who is now sitting beside Kirin "do you want some too Ms. Minako-san?"

He listen to their conversations until he hear about that Kirin and him as he looks at Kirin who is denying it, he hope that it may come true but he went shock when he heard the last part “y-you are a girl?” as he looks at Kirin seriously. “b-but why are you at the boys dorm?” he feels that Satan is granting his wish.

“yah we should pack the food” but he still looking at Kirin, thinking why his heart beat so fast. “umm you should sleep on the dorm but we can have fun at Minako’s place for a little bit..” as he thought about the word fun “ahh I___what I mean is eating this food” as he scratches his head laughingly.

23. Characters in this post:
    She blinks her eyes for how many times just to see if it is really Ayame the trouble maker at this school, but anyway he seems in a good mood today. She giggles seeing Kirin’s reaction but she looks at Ayame quickly “hey that’s kind of rude you know, Kirin is a girl” as she sighs “she was in the boys dorm due to that idiot principal, she didn’t complain anything cause she really don’t mind and of course sometimes Kirin is sleeping over at my house”. Then she looks at him with a serious face “so for now on! You take care of my Baby Kirin or I’ll deep fry you” as she points at him.

“True that but my Baby Kirin is going to sleep at my house today” as she hugs Kirin and soon gets up while she grab some paper bags and plastic box, she starts putting the food and snacks in the paper bags. “Anyway Ayame if you want you can sleep over at my house too” as she giggles “we can have fun” as she finish putting it. “By the way, the food costs are on my tab, it’s already night anyway so it’s free and I already did groceries” as she grabs the other paper bags while Kirin grabs the little box “let’s go” while she stands there waiting for them.

24. Characters in this post:
    Ayame sighs as he heard it was the entire principal fault but still happy having Kirin’s room close to his. He flinches when he saw Minako-sans pointing at him as he put his both hand raises “yeah I’ll do that” well he already starts taking care of Kirin anyway. When Minako-san starts packing the goods, he helps her as he grabs the food left on the table. He was surprise thinking that Toda didn’t even pay for his “ooh then thanks for the treat Minako-san” as he starts following Minako-san and Kirin who is now walking while he keeps cursing Toda.

25. Characters in this post:
    She watches at the two as they were having a conversation about her “Mina-san you’re hugging me too much” as she giggles but she really wanted to be hugged by Mina-san. She jumps wagging her tail “yay! We are going to Mina-sans place and going to sleep” as she dances suddenly remembering her pillow at Minako’s place as she grins “chili pepper here I come”. She grabs the little box full of deserts as she skips toe going to Minako’s place.

After a few minutes they are already at the place of Minako-sans, it’s cute and really clean but she doesn’t have a neighbor that much so it’s peaceful. She was rolling over on the couch forgetting about her wallet while she was hugging her chili pepper pillow “nom nom nom” while Ayame and Mina-san are preparing the foods.

She jumps out of her surprise falling down at the couch “owe” she looks up to see Natsumi “oh hello miss vice president” as she saw Toda “and also President” as she looks at the kitchen “Mina-sans and Ayame are over there” feeling her fall is not more painful. She suddenly saw that she was sitting on her chili pepper pillow as she hugs her pillow tight and look at it “are you alright Mr. Pepper? I didn’t mean to” as she whispers on her pillow “it’s the vice president’s fault”.

Posts 1 to 25 of 25