Login to your account

Daemon Academy

In the town of Reppu stands Daemon academy, lately very strange events have started to occur with students developing powers to fight demons and other Threats. What will happen at Daemon academy?......

Tags: action, angels, demons, drama, high school, magic, myths, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nero123

Created: 04-09-2012, 06:27 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Reppu

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Daemon Academy

1. Characters in this post:
    Prologue

A car pulled up outside of the town, as Max stepped out with a bag he found himself on memory lane. His home town had barely changed the academy stood near the forest, his old home was still there. His childhood memories rushing through his head as he walked down the street.

It was lonely, no one recognized him they just walked past him so many familiar faces yethe was a stranger. He looked around still walking until he bumped into someone.

2. Characters in this post:
    It was a nice day, and as she walked down the street that she was fairly certain led to the school. Her bag was slung over her shoulder, causing her to lean to the side slightly with its weight. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, thinking instead of how much she looked forward to it down and going to sleep. She knew that wouldn't happen until the day ended, but it was a nice thought anyway.

She sighed, closing her eyes for only a moment before she felt someone crash into her shoulder.

"Hey!"

The word was almost barked as she turned to glare at the person who had walked into her. A few people turned to look at her disapprovingly, but she paid them no attention.

3. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus held the small envelope in his fingers as he looked at it ounce more, Unsure weither the academy job will be a god job...Or a living hell. Van't be worse then When I worked in Mexico His thoughts began to wonder after that, He Tore himself from his thoughts as he looked around, The streets busy with people that will live there lives everyday He felt lonely at times knowing he will live longer then all them but before he was lost in his thought's He bumped into a Young Woman.

"Excuse me Dear But would you know where Daemon Academy is...I'm a little lost." Morpheus Didn't know Who to ask what better then the person He just Practicably ran into Right ?

4. Characters in this post:
    Max looked at Monica for a second then to Morpheus and said "The Academy is at the edge of town, near the forest it's the biggest building in the town you can't miss it" He simply walked of again towards the academy.

'I wonder if she still lives here...' Max thought to himself more childhood memories flooding his mind. But he stopped and looked to the academy and sighed with what appeared to be boredom "Alright...new begging...".

5. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus Nodded towards the man and even though the woman was a little steamed he smiled at her, He began to make his way towards the academy Taking in the sights he began to think about what the place had instore If anything He was suspecting it to be like a normal school but with what they were wanting him to teach maybe it was some fancy school.

After following the man instuctions he looked at the school And he didn't know what to think. At any rate he thought that the school was Big well to him. (Next post entrance)

6. Characters in this post:
    She listened to their exchanging of words before deciding she might as well follow them, they all seemed to be going to the same place after all. She sighed and wordlessly walked a few steps behind the two men, studying them carefully as she did so.

7. Characters in this post:
    As Max stood outside the gates he saw the students that were already there waiting for the school year the begin. Max looked around for anyone he thought he knew after a while he gave up and walked in. Suddenly he stopped and looked behind him as if hearing something, probably the wind, then he saw Monica and said "Why are you staring at me?".

8. Characters in this post:
    At being called out, her glare intensified as if she was about to say something rude, but refrained from doing so. I have to keep my cool here, she thought, I can't start off like this.

With that, she swallowed her annoyance and replied calmly, with a neutral expression.

"Just curious to see who I'll be learning with, of course. I overheard you speaking to that man, and I noticed you're going to the same school as I am."

After thinking for a moment, she reached out her hand for him to shake, attempting friendliness. "I'm Monica Sweeney, and I'm sort of new to the area. Sorry if I creeped you out."

9. Characters in this post:
    Max took the hand and shook it and said "Max Dante, I've recently moves back here, so Monica what're you studying?" Max thought he may aswell make new friends, but he couldn't shake the feeling something was watching him. He took a final look around then walk into the gate.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Demonic magic," she replied, her friendliness slipping a bit as she said the words, and said no more, as he appeared to suddenly be distracted by something else. Following silently, her eyes scanned the large gate. She knew that just beyond it was that school.

11. Characters in this post:
    Max raised an eyebrow wondering what she meant, Demonic Magic? Then finally Max said "You mean Mythology? I'm studying that aswell, but I'm focusing in Culinary arts...well hope to see you around Monica" Max continued into the school (Moving to Academy front entrance)

Posts 1 to 11 of 11