Login to your account

Daemon Academy

In the town of Reppu stands Daemon academy, lately very strange events have started to occur with students developing powers to fight demons and other Threats. What will happen at Daemon academy?......

Tags: action, angels, demons, drama, high school, magic, myths, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nero123

Created: 04-09-2012, 06:27 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    With a soft sigh, Kaya glanced at the clock. Students should have started to come into the classes now, but only a few have started to come to the library instead of class.

A quick glance over her schedule told her that she didn't have a class, so she laughed quietly at herself. She had first period off. So she figured she might just go about and fix up her classroom.

She she rearranged some desks and placed name tags on them. Of course, she thought the students would think the tags to be a bit stupid, but she liked them, to help keep the order.

2. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus eyes traced the woman as she walked out the room, He began to see his own student begin to fill in.

Looking at the small few he let them keep going with there conversations, Besides there will be others coming in sooner or later. Morpheus began to wonder if those students he met earlier with be coming to his class.

3. Characters in this post:
    Vastime... I recognize that name... Oh! Elven library, under religion... Druidism? Wow... That's interesting. As the elf girl thought, her lips curled back up.

"Well, I'll be on my merry way. Have a good day." she almost sung the little rhyme as she turned around. She then walked out of the classroom and went out into the hallway, students roaming around, looking hard for the places where they were supposed to go.

When she got back into her classroom, a few students were sitting at the desks and a few were looking about the library. She didn't really care to address anyone yet, so she opened the jar. The pixies flew out tiredly around her head and danced a small dance until Kaya reached out and caressed the air around each one, wishing them sweet dreams in their rest in her words.

When she was finished, the winged creatures had faded.

Well. she thought with a bored glance. That could have gone as planned.

4. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus smiled slight as he gazed upon the woman, He spoken Morpheus .... Morpheus Vastime Mythology and History teacher."

He looked at his desk ounce more taking his eyes off her as he set his bag on the desk removing a few items of non importance.

(Writes block of death)

5. Characters in this post:
    "I'll take them, I guess." she said picking up the jar again. A light sigh escaped her lips, as if she really had nothing to do with them. She was only going to put them back into her writing.

She shrugged lightly and then looked towards the teacher. "I'm Kaya Castro, Librarian and English teacher. What's your name, sir?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. After this question, she would leave.

6. Characters in this post:
    Ryan looked at the papers on his desk and said "Emma, do you think this boy is suited for this kind of responsibility?".

Emma sighed and walked over to him saying "You know him, he has the same fire as you do, remember?"

"My fire is as old as time itself...but when you're right, I'm wrong" Ryan stood and have Emma a hug "He's going to be the doom of us isn't he?".

7. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus eyed the teacher carefully his expression changing from one of boredom to devious intent, Looking at the other teacher eyes knowing that what she held had some truth but Morpheus was a master reader and could sense a spike in brain waves or voice.

He was already coming up with a small revenge plan but he could hold that off til another day. Reaching for his jar he placed it on his desk looking back at her speaking, "Hmm...well I hope you will take them."

8. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, those aren't fairies." she said, looking at the jar. She walked over to the desk and picked up the jar, pretending to study the little creatures as if she had never seen them before.

"We haven't had any students in the school just yet. And its not like they can get pixies just anywhere." she said quietly. She had in fact summoned them herself, from something she was writing.

She didn't have a chance to get a good look at them when she summoned them, since she just wanted to get them into the jar and into the desk. She had to sing them to sleep, so they wouldn't pull any tricks on her. The last encounter she had with them, she had to chop her hair off from it being tied to her chair.

She winced at the memory and then shrugged lightly.

"They may have been left there from the last teacher. He did have a bit of a sick humor to him." she smirked and put the jar back down on the desk.

9. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus head turned towards the noise, Hearing a light woman voice speak from his door he turned around to face her. He reached out grabbing the lid placing it back on the jar as it made a high hissing noise.

"Well...Yes Everything is fine ....Just fairies ended up in my desk is all, Most likely a prank by some students."

Placing the jar on the desk he began to lean back looking at her taking in her appearance, Thinking "Hmm...I think she is a elf, Maybe...." He took another glance before returning to his desk to take a seat.

10. Characters in this post:
    Kaya said nothing as she strained to hear any commotion next door. She could hear the squeal of the pixies, but tlhen it disappeared. Her eyebrows knitted some as she peekes her head out into the hallway, her curiosity getting the best of her.

There was no movement out in the hallway, so that meant that he was able to take care of them. She pouted lightly, upset that her little trick didn't work the way she had wanted it to. A quiet sigh danced across her lips before she strode over to the other classroom, wanting to see what had happened.

"Hello? Are you okay in there?" she called out, her voice feigning concern.

11. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus Looked at his desk seeing nothing out of the ordinary, His hand pale hands reached downward towards the Laptop carrier that held most of his papers and a Home made Laptop he was rater fond of.

Setting the Laptop on the desk he left it there. Papers in one hand he reached toward his desk pulling the handle slightly. When he does this he is met with quite the surprise as Fairies flew out smacking his head. The smack didn't hurt but the surprise stunned him before he went into action.

Morpheus launched himself towards his bag opening it to reveal a Jar of a deep Greenish Color, What was in the jar was called Forest Feed used to clam most wild animals in the forest also any other...Creatures that lay there including Fairies. He unlaunched the far as a little of the Slush substance flew onto the three small Fairies. As soon as this happened they slwoly began to drift downward as they fell asleep.

12. Characters in this post:
    "And I'm a gi~irl, on a stri~ing, trying to come back to re~eality..." she was still singing, seeing as how no one had come into the room yet. She was glad to be able to have a couple of moments to herself here.

Each table in her room could seat 4 people and there were quite a few desks in her room. And that was only the classroom side of the library. On the other side was a comfortable looking couch and many chairs and love-seats that all were mismatched. She remembered bringing them in last year, because she got tired of the plastic chairs that were there. And there was a lovely little window seat. Only her favorite students were allowed to use that seat, and there were so few of them.

She was sure that this place was her home away from h- no, that tiny little apartment that was no appropriate for living in. The school paid for her rent and school budget (which was quite a bit, so she couldn't complain), so she was stuck with a huge classroom and library budget, but her housing was quite... Sad? Yes, that's the word for it.

After some quick adjustments to the room, she went to go up to her desk, pulling out some papers and things as she waited for something to happen.

13. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus looked at the woman who had just entered her class. Shrugging slightly maybe a new teacher like him but she clearly knew the place well so maybe she worked here before.

He reached out his rough fingers gripping the knob of his door, Pulling baack ever so slightly. He looked around the blank empty room a Teacher desk Board and about 30 school desk in neat rows.

He personally liked the way it looked he could add his own twist later maybe some jars of Redly Murk.

14. Characters in this post:
    Kaya strolled into her classroom, holding a couple of books to her chest. Today was the first day of school, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop her from opening up the library and teaching her class at the same time.

In fact, she was even more happy when she found out that she was teaching her classes right in her library.

"They say, by the breaking day, I'll open my eyes, to those cries, that disappear when I sigh..." she hummed quietly, and rather unconsciously, actually. She never sung out in public-- due to the fact that normal humans usually fall asleep at her voice.

She flicked on the light and the whole room lit up. She grinned as she danced across the carpeted floor, her feet making swooping motions as her flats made a light tapping noise. She sighed in happiness, because this is heaven.

The elven woman usually wore a dress shirt and jeans, but today, she was coming back to her favorite place in the world for the first time in many years. So instead, she wore her favorite white blouse and black pencil skirt that came down to just a couple centimeters above her knees. And even her messy hair was fixed in a nice bun. And I might do it again, I like how it looks...

With a soft sigh, Kaya turned and then sat on her desk, swinging her legs a little bit. She was feeling very out of character, but that giddy feeling of being able to be around books again got to her.

And also maybe the fact that she played a trick on the teacher next door.

She smirked deviously at the very thought.

When he opens up his desk, he's in for a bit of a surprise. Little pixies are hard to handle when you don't know how to put them to sleep. I wonder how the classroom will hold up... she thought.

15. Characters in this post:
    As Max walked in he looked around once more and suddenly he looked to a girl in the distance, he knew her from a long time ago but he doubted she'd remember him but he bit the bullet and walked over to her.

16. Characters in this post:
    Max raised an eyebrow wondering what she meant, Demonic Magic? Then finally Max said "You mean Mythology? I'm studying that aswell, but I'm focusing in Culinary arts...well hope to see you around Monica" Max continued into the school (Moving to Academy front entrance)

17. Characters in this post:
    "Demonic magic," she replied, her friendliness slipping a bit as she said the words, and said no more, as he appeared to suddenly be distracted by something else. Following silently, her eyes scanned the large gate. She knew that just beyond it was that school.

18. Characters in this post:
    Max took the hand and shook it and said "Max Dante, I've recently moves back here, so Monica what're you studying?" Max thought he may aswell make new friends, but he couldn't shake the feeling something was watching him. He took a final look around then walk into the gate.

19. Characters in this post:
    Morpheus looked around the grounds amazed he hasn't gotten lost yet, He smiled slightly as his rather larger frame stood out over most people

He made his way towards the Mythology class following the directions given to him though the mail and ounce upon arriving discovered that both his classes were in there same class.

20. Characters in this post:
    At being called out, her glare intensified as if she was about to say something rude, but refrained from doing so. I have to keep my cool here, she thought, I can't start off like this.

With that, she swallowed her annoyance and replied calmly, with a neutral expression.

"Just curious to see who I'll be learning with, of course. I overheard you speaking to that man, and I noticed you're going to the same school as I am."

After thinking for a moment, she reached out her hand for him to shake, attempting friendliness. "I'm Monica Sweeney, and I'm sort of new to the area. Sorry if I creeped you out."