Walking around in the arena he saw many doors, one of them intrigued him. He read the sign to the side of it, 'The Bosses Office All New Players Should Come Here" He thought about it for a second and he was technically a new player. So he went inside. The lights were off so he turned them on. No one was in the room so he decided to investigate the room. He started looking inside the desk and inside the closet in the room but, he started hearing footsteps so he quickly shut everything and sat down on the couch in the room. Then a man came in he was blue and looked like a monster.

The man looked at him and said,"Well you are here early, you with Amy? You must be, okay if Amy recruited you then, you must be good. So you must be in here to see me for some reason am I right?"

"Umm... Yeah! Yeah, I came to ask about this place, I am new to town but not the game and wanted to ask for a tour of the place so I can see the different places and such," he said. He started to sweat lightly trying to to look nervous.

He looked at the man and said,"Well then if you want a tour follow me. I guess we should start with the....."

For about an hour he gave a tour to Kotori and so he saw that the time was. Kotori heard it was 8:00 and decided it was time to go back to the locker rooms. "Hey I got to go change into my costume seeing as how the thing is going to start."

"Okay hope to see you do good in the tournament," he said.