Login to your account

The Quest (Story)

In a world that is ruled by an evil demon one group will fight to end his reign.......

Tags: approval, boss battles, linear, tactical

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: shockingzelda

Created: 01-23-2012, 07:43 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 256

1. Characters in this post:
    All was quiet in the house and then suddenly, "WAKE UP KOTORI! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" His mother said. At this moment the boy who had been in a restful sleep awoke with a start and jumped up and hit the ceiling and then fell on the floor. "What a great way to start a morning," He said sarcastically,"Do you really have to yell to wake me up mom?""Well," She said, "If you could wake up the first time I tell you to I would but, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE LATE!"

2. Characters in this post:
    He immediately got up and put on a t-shirt, some jeans, his favorite cap, and some finger-less gloves. He was then rushing out the door and didn't even tell his mother bye.

3. Characters in this post:
    He walked out the door and looked at his watch. 7:00 AM? School doesn't start till nine. Hmm.. I wonder if she just wanted me out of the house. He pondered this and just kinda blew it off like a feather on your shoulder. He decided since he had two whole hours he would go and find something to do. "Maybe I could go to the shopping center? I haven't gone there in a long time," He said. So that is where he went.

4. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo stepped out of her little hut, shutting the door quietly behind her. Her white sundress rustled under her red overcoat, making the little bag on her shoulder move slightly. The girl pulled the bag closer to her body and stepped off of the porch of her house and walked down the path to school.
    In her bag were two small jars of jelly. She was hoping to give them to someone at school. She smiled at the thought as she patted the bag, hearing the jars quickly klink against each other.
    The path she was on was taking her through a field of large grasses that were thin and brown. The sweet smell of dew made her sigh and look around. She loved taking walks in the mornings, because everything was so undisturbed in the mornings, and it was also quiet, and she loved the quiet.
    She got to the main part of town and watched as a few people buzzed about. The Market sounded like a good place to go at the moment, maybe she could pick up some fresh fruits. She grinned at the thought and went on her own way to the place.

5. Characters in this post:
    As He was shopping in the market he went to leave a shop and bumped into a girl that wore a white sundress and a red overcoat. "Oh," He said shyly, "Sorry. Hey what do you have there are those jellies? i have seen those all over my school do you know where people are getting them?" he asked her trying to make the moment seem less awkward than it was. She looked at her and liked the way she looked. he didn't know what it was but, he had a gut feeling that they were fated to do something great. Or maybe he was just fantasizing about her either way he liked her.

6. Characters in this post:
    "The jellies? Oh! I make them." she said simply, going on about her own business as she grabbed an apple from the stand. She tossed it in the air and then caught it. She looked at the vendor and smiled. "I'll take one." she said kindly before handing him a coin. She rubbed the apple on her coat before taking a bite of it and glancing at the guy. "Would you like a jar?" she asked, her brown eyes shining some in the sunlight.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Sure," he said. he grabbed five coins which he had nick named the demon coin for the fact that it had the face of a demon as its head face and a picture of a skull on the other. He then gave her them and took the jar. He then said, "Thanks. I hope we meet again," he said. He saw some guards pass by and see the deal Hope they do not try and harass her for her jellies. he thought.

8. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo stared at the coins in her hand before shaking her head. She caught up to Kotori and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey! Wait up. You don't have to pay." she said, dropping the coins back into his hand. She smiled some and then spun on her heel to go back to the market, apple in hand.
    When she got back to the fruit stand, two guards came and bumped into her, making her drop her apple. The other one went over to it and stepped on it. Kiylo glared at one of them angrily, but knew very well not to retaliate. One started to chuckle, one of those chuckles she heard before when people began to mess with her.

"Little girl, did you drop something? I heard you were giving away jellies and we had thought we'd like some."
    "I have no more." she lied. She listened to him chuckle even louder.
    "Oh, we know you have more, missy. We know you have more."
    "No, no n-" she was struck across the face suddenly. She cried out and fell to the ground.

9. Characters in this post:
    "HEY!" He yelled, "Leave her alone. You want to pick on a little girl you are going to have to go through me first," "OH hoho. You think you can defeat us? Pah!" He kicked Kotori in the chest and sent him flying into the wall. "See people, this is what happens when you try and pick a fight with the guards!" He said. Kotori got up and went over and tapped him on the shoulder saying, "Hey big guy." "Yes?" he said. when he turned around Kotori punched him in the face and the guard fell to the ground with a huge thud. The guard sat up and said, "Get him men!" they all immediately started trying to attack him. He took one of the guards weapons and stabbed him through the chest and swung his body into another guard. He then pulled it out Knocked one guy out with the blunt end and kicked the last guard in the face. "Hurry, Lets escape while we can!" He told the girl, grabbing her arm and leading her toward his house.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Wha-!" Kiylo cried out as her arm was tugged away from her and she was forced to follow. She had no idea what just happened- everything just flew by her in a blur. She was not a very good runner, so she lost her footing a great deal of times, but she was still able to not weight down the two at all.

"Wha-what just happened?" she asked when she caught her breath. She was sitting on the ground, her legs tucked under her. She ran a hand through her hair, still quite a bit disoriented. Her eyes were wide open and her head kept going from side to side.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Those damn guards got there asses handed to them by me. I rescued you and now we are at my house. You are safe here," He said softly. "God I hate those fucking guards, All they do is pick on people and take others stuff. Deviliculitus hired them to do his dirty work and I heard he is making people do really hard labor. Like trying to mine for gold with no tools. This is the last straw though. I do not know what to do but, we need to end this reign of terror of Deviculitus," He said angrily.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Then fight." she said quietly, looking up at him from her spot on the ground. "If it seems right, then fight." she pushed herself forward onto her knees before standing up. She shrugged her shoulders lightly.
    "If there are other people who think like you, then join up with them." she bit her lip and looked down. [b]"But I'm sure you were already thinking of that, I am sorry. She pushed her bangs out of her face and shook her head.
    "I'm Kiylo, by the way." she said, thrusting a hand out for him to shake. She looked up the interesting ground and up at him with a swarm smile.

13. Characters in this post:
    He took her hand and shook it. "My name is Kotori," he said, "And I like your idea but, we cannot continue without at least three people. If you want to join that would be great but, then we would need one more person,"
    His mother came down with a strange man he had never seen before with a smile on her face. "I'll see you next week," she said walking him to the front door not even noticing the two people that were there. She waved to him goodbye and as she turned around she suddenly noticed them. "When the hell did you get here son and who is this..." she paused to think of how to say it, "Nice... Young... Lady? Is she your girlfriend?
    "NO!" He yelled, "And who was that guy hmm.. never mind I am leaving and I won't be back for a long time in fact I might not come back. Are you with me Kiylo?" he said.

14. Characters in this post:
    "No ma'am, he helped me while I was in the market. I had some problems with a merchant." she explained. She smiled politely at the woman before turning to Kotori.
    She needed to get away from here and to a place where she could get away from the craziness, but in order to do that, she needed to dive into more trouble and now she felt obligated to help. She winced some at the thought, but nodded.
    "I will help." she said quietly.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Okay let's go we need to start early while no one still knows who we are. DO you know anyone who could help us on our journey Kiylo?" Kotori asked.
    "Well, if you are looking for weapons I know a guy who could get you some really nice weapons," his mother said, "Go to the market and ask the rug merchant if you can look at his "Specialty items" he should let you in his house where he sells his guns. He also has a son about you twos age that loves to tinker around with objects and make stuff with it. Maybe he can help 'yall?"
    "Thanks mom, I knew you had contacts. Thanks for your help. I love you," He said he gave her a kiss on the cheek and then left calling Kiylo to come with him.

16. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo shook her head. "I do not." she said quietly. She listened to Kotori's mother with slightly widened eyes. Weapons? They fight?" she thought to herself before following the young man back towards the Market. "Wait! Kotori!" she called as she caught up to him.
    "If we go back to the market now, wouldn't the guards be looking for you?" she asked, a bit worried for the boy.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Wait did you pick fight with the guards?" Said the now worried mother, "If you insist on going back you need to go in disguise. hmm... AHA!" The woman said happily. She went upstairs made a loud sound that sounded like she was looking for something and came back with a make-up kit and some womens clothes. "Okay, I am going to make you look like a whole other person just give me five minutes." and so they did and after the five minutes were over Kotori looked like a blonde school girl with frilly hair.
    "I look amazing! I would totally date myself if i could. But, thanks the guards will never suspect that this is me," The boy said in his frilly pink dress and the same shoes but, you could not see them. "Now lets go," he said.

18. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo looked at Kotori and put a hand over her mouth to hide her grin. She couldn't contain the musical giggle that came up from her throat. "You look like a Princess, Kotori..." she laughed. She followed the boy back down the path, somewhat surprised on how well he was able to tolerate the dress. Any of the guys she knew would never do such a thing.
    She walked beside him with a smile that she absolutely couldn't hide. "So you would date a girl for her looks, but not her personality?" she asked, tilting her head ever so slightly to the right to question him. She had a playful edge to her voice that let him know that she was just joking with him.

19. Characters in this post:
    "I was joking back there you know about dating myself," he said with a laugh, "What I want in a woman is for her to not be dominant as in she tells me what i have to do, I want her to be pretty but, that is optional, I'd like her to have a good sense of humor and to laugh at my jokes even if they are not funny or do not make sense, I want her to be happy, I want her to smile, I want her to be playful, I want her to be a motivator when I am down, I want her to try and stop me when I am going to do something stupid or embarassing. That's what I want in a woman and I know that maybe a lot but, hey some people have worse standards than that. Truthfully, I don't NEED all of those they are what I WANT." He said with force. He then remembered a tune and sung a song, "What I NEED in a woman is for her to pick me up when I am down, not to be a boss and push me around, for her to love me not for looks but for who am, for her to not be a perfect little lamb, imperfections are what make us human, for her to say I love you too man, For her to to know when to laugh and when to cry, when it is time to live and time to die, And the most important thing of all, If she has none of things things at all, She needs to know that she has the sign, and that she needs to know she is mine. That is and old song my dad taught me when I was young about how to find the perfect woman," He started to cry a little.

20. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo felt bad when she realized that she made him rather upset. She looked down and nibbled on her bottom lip, trying to grab at something kind to say. She looked over at Kotori and smiled meekly before grabbing his hand and squeezing it lightly.
    "I'm sorry for upsetting you Kotori." she said quietly, her voice leaking with guilt. She bit on her lip when she tried to find something else to say. "That was a very pretty song, I think I heard my father singing it before he um... Before the accident." she dodged the word "died" to keep from bringing tears to her own eyes.

21. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, well we must not just stay here and cry. We must continue forward we are almost to the rug merchants booth," he said as he wiped the tears from his eyes. He kept leading her towards the booth and after three more minutes they were there. He called over the rug merchant and asked him, "Can I see your 'specialty items'?"

"Come inside my house and you can see my 'specialty items'," He led the duo into his house and they saw a very cool looking kid who ,as Kotori's mother had said, looked about there age. "This is my son Tinklington Sator. Say hi to these nice young ladies. Tink," his father said.

22. Characters in this post:
    Tinklington looks at the pair of 'girls' who had entered and smiled a broad smile. "Well, hello there ladies. How nice of you to come to our shop." He took a step toward them, "I am Tinklington, but everyone just calls me Tink. Pleased to make your acquaintance. May I ask your names?" He bowed slightly to the pair.

"May I ask what bring two such pretty girls to our shop asking about the ah..specialty items?" He tilted his head slightly, looking over the pair as he pulled his pocket watch from his pocket, glancing at it for a moment, before returning it. He ran a hand through his unkempt, shaggy brown hair, mussing it up further around the pair of goggles that

23. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo smiled politely at the young man they were introduced to and curtsied some. "We need them for reasons that will benefit this county." she said with a light shrug of her shoulders. Pulling hair behind her ear, she looked around the little shop to find herself in awe.
    How amazing! she thought with a little gasp. She always liked looked around a workshop of any sort, finding out where people made things. It was like a kitchen for amazing things, not just foods. She gaped at a intricately designed sword that was incredibly beautiful.

24. Characters in this post:
    Kotori took off as little of his disguise as necessary to reveal he was a man. "Okay look," he said, "Me and my friend here are gathering up people and supplies for an army to take over Deviliculitus. We heard from person that you might like to join our cause. And from the looks of things you look like a person who could really help our cause," he outstretched his hand to the boy hoping for him to agree. "Are you willing to join us? or are we wasting our time here?" he asked politely.

25. Characters in this post:
    Tink found himself mildly nonplussed...well, completely perplexed in fact. Not only had the rather pretty girl turned out to be a boy, but he was rather forth coming with his ideas to defeat Deviliculitus. Tink found himself at a rather awkward loss for words. He rubbed his cheek, thinking it over (for all of .002 seconds).

Slowly, a broad grin stretched across Tink's face. "Well, it is quite a privilege to meet you Kotori. I would be positively delighted and honored to lend a hand or two to your cause." He looked at the hand, and, being the sort of person he was, bi-passed it and attempted to wrap Kotori up in a massive bear hug instead. "This will be great! I have always dreamed about this. I have been tinkering and planning away."

26. Characters in this post:
    He was surprised by the sudden hug he got he hugged back and said, "Welcome to the cause, now you need to go get all your things as we are leaving as soon as possible"
    Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door and then the door was kicked in and all of a sudden about fifteen guards came rushing and the captain said, "As the captain of the guards of Agnarokon you are all sentenced to death for harboring a wanted criminal by the name of Kotori. His crimes were fighting with the demonic guard and failure to back down,"
    "Shit. Not you idiots again," he said. "Hey you got any neat-O gadgets or something that can get us out of this?" He asked Tink.

27. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo giggled and clapped her hands together when she heard that Tink was on their team. She was just so pleased to hear that they had such a person to help them with their revolution. She bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet, just so happy to know that someone was interested in their cause.

"Welcome to the team, Tink! My name is Kiylo." she said, her face all smiles. This boy was rather fascinating to her, but not nearly as much as Kotori was. Kotori was a determined young man who knew what he wanted, and as far as the young girl knew about Tink was that he was a very outgoing guy who needed little time to think. For all she knew, either of the boys could be acting and she may regret ever joining on a whim as she had just so done moments ago.

Don't do anything you may regret, but if you do, you can make memories nonetheless. her mother once told her before she passed away. Kiylo lived by that saying until now, when she realized that there was no going back now.

Suddenly the door was being pounded on and a bunch of soldiers came bursting in. She kept quiet as her heart beat as fast as it could as they called for Kotori. She bit her lip and tried to remain unseen as she heard Kotori say something. She looked at Tink with wide eyes, as if she were begging him to do something.

28. Characters in this post:
    Tinklington turned to the Guards who stormed into his house. With a glance to his father he lets his smile momentarily drop. "Well, this is unexpected. Let's us see...one two three..." he counted, "Well, fifteen of you against, four of us...oh wait...you have forgotten my seven brothers. That makes it a bit more even." He looked to Koroti and made a small motion to his eyes, pulling down his goggles and hoping that the boy and girl he just met got the idea to cover his eyes from the motion. "Of course, I don't need them...but, they can clean things up."

He pulled his pocket watch from his pocket and approached the nearest guard (the captain) and pressed the winder down. The back of the watch flipped open and with a shake, something fell into Tink's hand from his Universal Storage Unit. He shoved it directly into the Captain's face, pulling down his goggles as a bright flash of light emanated from the object.

Turning, he ran to fetch Kotori and Kiylo as the Blinding Sphere did its work. He pulled something else from the back of the watch- something not quite as nice as a simple Blinding Sphere. He threw it at the other guards. The magnetic object split into smaller objects and stuck to their armor. As soon as it connected, it sent an electric pulse through the armors and thus the guards.

He grabbed Kotori and Kiylo, "This way! We have an escape route."

29. Characters in this post:
    He covered his eyes, to make it look like he was scared of the guards. He heard a bang and then felt himself being pulled. "Where are we going we need to free this town. They are going to kill everyone until they find us I know it. We must liberate this town before we can go any further," he said.

30. Characters in this post:
    Kiylo cried out as a blinding flash of light made her cover her eyes. She couldn't see anything, but still felt something grab her arm and pull her away. When she could finally see again, she saw Tink and Kotori, but they were in a new place. Everything had gone by so fast, and it anything anybody said seemed to blur together to sound like nonsense. She looked around helplessly, her confusion getting the best of her.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 256