Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 229

1. Characters in this post:
    "An elf?" Zerillia echoed, looking surprised that he didn't know what an elf was. She thought that was common knowledge, since it wasn't like the elves she knew of hid themselves away. "I'm an elf; with the pointed ears, magic, tend to live in nature..." She tried to describe what an elf was using descriptors that weren't overly common in other races.

"Then why did you call it a game?" She asked with confusion showing in her expression as she looked at him at his mention of it not being a game, after having called it hers. Watching him come over to sit at her table, the blonde elf tilted her head a little, waiting for him to speak again.

"I ordered it? Well that's a relief!" At his question about her being surprised about it, she would give a laugh as she expressed her relief at knowing that she'd ordered it. "I had forgotten that I did. Was hoping that I hadn't taken someone else's food by accident." Giggling she would shrug her shoulders again at him.

2. Characters in this post:
    Syer stopped rubbing his forehead and looked right into her eyes as she explained what an elf was, His eyes were also very deep blue but there was no sparkle they seems to have a slight cloudiness to them.

As she started asking about the game and then saying she didn't know she ordered it he went back to rubbing his forehead. "Ok first, there are no elf's where I come from just humans demons and monsters." He leaned forward, "Second It's a saying or phrase, its like saying I know what you are planing and it had sarcasm in it why i called it a game, because you can't steal a soul with out killing the person."

Syer paused for a second "Well i guess it could be a game for Succubi , because that is what they do to live and you should throw some fun into what you do... well then that already has fun in it" he was grinning with out realizing it.

3. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia's eyes held a sparkle in them from the fact she had the tendency of her almost always cheerful demeanor. She'd give her head a slight tilt to it again when she noticed him rubbing his forehead again, listening as he explained about there being no elves where he came from and then going on to to speak about having used game in the sense of a saying.

"No elves? Well that's.... I'm not sure actually," She started to speak about how there were no elves where he came from, about to call it a shame or something similar when it occurred to her that since she didn't know where he came from if it was normal or odd. "Oh, I see, you were being sarcastic." Zerillia laughed as she responded to him, nodding to show she understood what he was talking about when it came to stealing someone's soul and killing them in the process.

"I guess your right, one should throw fun into what they do, or at least find some way to put joy into their life," Zerillia agreed with him about it, not really seeming to realize what it was he was insinuating as he spoke about 'that already having fun in it'.

4. Characters in this post:
    Syer looked at her funny for a bit, then thought about how air headed she has been and laughed "Yes.. I guess we all should, maybe I could help you with that later" he grinned.

He pulled out a map from his world and pointed to it, "Ok, I was over here yesterday this town isn't on this map but there is a town over here, is this where we are at?"

5. Characters in this post:
    She'd laugh at what he said and shook her head at him with a bit of a grin, lifting up her hand as she'd waggle her finger at him as well, "Now, now that's not a very polite." It would seem that she did indeed have an idea of what was being spoken of, just her blithe mannerisms had the tendency of making her seem like things went over her head. "I don't even know your name." However, lucky for him, Zerillia also seemed to take things in a light manner and wasn't easily offended as many other women would be.

As he would take out the map, and pointed to it, she'd look it over as she tried to read it. But she had never actually learned how to... Furrowing her brow she would shrug her shoulders as she'd give him a sheepish smile and a soft laugh.

"Sorry, but I actually have no idea where we are. I sort of just came across this place while searching for my house. I sort of lost it," Zerillia giggled as she admitted to losing her house.

6. Characters in this post:
    He laughed he realized she was being coy with him after everything else but then heard her say she lost her house, "Saying I guess you know a little more than i thought kinda sounds weird after you just told me you lost your house. I'm assuming you mean you can't find it not a tornado took it over the rainbow right?"

He looked back at the map and thought for a second "If you get lost, have you never used a map or what?" He rolled his map back up and put it away "Oh yeah I'm Syer, but also this town looks pretty good and the area around looks like its all grown back pretty well, was this place affected by the wars?"

7. Characters in this post:
    "That's right, or at least I hope it is," Zerillia affirmed to him as she laughed, thinking about possibilities that could have taken her house away, and recalling that there were way too many options for her comfort. "Went out to gather some ingredients and such and couldn't find my way back... again." Giggling at the fact that she knew how it sounded, Zerillia smiled to him.

At his question, she would shake her head with a bright grin, "Nope! That wasn't something that I ever had the chance to learn I guess!" Zerillia admitted her lack of map reading skills to him cheerfully and shrugged. She'd been much too busy to learn that skill compared to everything else she had been learning.

"Nice to meet you Syer, I'm Zerillia! And wars? I don't know of any wars that was happening in this area... although then again I don't even know if I was around here duriing that time or anything," Having forgotten her stew, she was staying seated as she watched him, her expression brightening a lot as he introduced himself and she'd do the same in return before asking about the wars that he mentioned

8. Characters in this post:
    Syer raised an Eye brow "Ok lets say I understand being so lost you find a city you didn't know about while looking for your house, you said you do magic is there not spells to find locations?"

Syer shook his head and looked back at her "so.." he laughed a little bit "Your telling me your some wizard and you know spells since you had to gather ingredients, but you never learned how to read a map? Your a little much Zerillia." He smiled, he had forgoten what it was to have a good conversation with someone.

He sighed and thought if there had been on person so ignorant to everything like this woman is maybe he would of had more patients. Trying not to get to happy last thing he needed now was for his sword to think the plan was changing and start feeding off him again so he changed the subject. "Are you sure your forest wasn't in a cave or some protected underground area or something? Because the wars didn't happen in one area it was the entire Earth. After the humans killed most of each other off the radiation and the mutations and demons running wild wiped out most of civilization."

9. Characters in this post:
    As Syer would mention there being spells to find locations, Zerillia would gape at him for a moment before she slapped the palm of her face to her forehead, but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"I can't believe I forgot about that! Well I can believe it, but I'm sure you know what I mean," Zerillia shook her head in bemusement as she laughed, causing her golden strands to fall forward somewhat over her shoulders, "Now if only I have the right item. I'm sure I left the beacon at home, but now I need the item to detect the beacon." Flashing him a grin she would continue speaking, although her voice would lower into something of a mutter as she would lift up the satchel that she carried about her shoulder. Opening the flap she would stick her hand inside, rummaging around, and as she evidently didn't find what she was looking for, she'd reach her hand in even further until, perhaps surprisingly, her entire arm which was longer then the bag had disappeared inside. Giving a sigh, she'd pout as she pulled her hand out and shook her head, disappointed. "Nope, don't have it. Must've left it right beside the beacon."

Looking to him as mentioned never having learned a map she would giggle and shrug a bit, "I was never interested in maps and geography, only magic really." Lifting a slender hand she brushed back some of her hair that had fallen forward, as she listened to him asking about her forest being in a cave or such. Giving him a confused look she'd tilt her head a little. "Radiation?" She didn't think she'd ever heard of that term before. "Nope, just a normal forest with lots of trees, a beautiful lake and my house."

"I wonder," She started as she tried to focus her thoughts to come to a solution, "if maybe one of us isn't on their proper realm." Zerillia would say the first theory to come to her mind as she gave a slight smile and shrug to say she didn't know for sure but it was the best she could think of.

10. Characters in this post:
    Syer chuckled, "So what kind of bag is that some of your magic or some technology that folds space so its much deeper than it takes up space?" he grinned so you need an Item can't you make another one or it has to be aligned to something you have at home? Nothing else you can use?" heard her continue on watching her little motions unsure is there was something behind them or just her being how she is.

Syer heard her say the next part and was shocked "You don't know what Radiation is? and you live in a forest outside by a lake and I'm gonna assume the water is drinkable with out any treatment."

Syer nodded at her idea "I think your right, I've seen many people that were off, in my world there are many types of monsters and demons that were given bodies by a powerful demon that gained all the knowledge of god like wizard, but I've seen many races I've never seen before here and they seem to walk around town with out people trying to kill them or them trying to kill people."

11. Characters in this post:
    As he would use another word that confused her, Zerillia would show it in her expression, "Technology? I don't know that word either. It's made with magic actually, a dimensional rift that lets me reach from one place to another, set up beforehand. If done properly you could carry the contents of an entire house," As she spoke about how the satchel was made, it would be pretty evident that she had a great passion for the magical arts as her eyes would light up even more so. "And sadly, no. It does have to be attuned to the beacon in order to guide me." Zerillia would shake her head when he mentioned using something else.

At his question about her not knowing what radiation was, she'd shake her head. "Of course. If it had to be treated the fish and other animals that live off it wouldn't be able to survive in it." She seemed baffled completely by what he was going on about.

"There's many more races then humans, demons and monsters here. Many many more! I'm only one type of elf for example!" Telling him a little bit more about the types of races that were there, she'd gesture to herself with a soft giggle and shake of her head. "There's too many races here to even start naming! How did you end up here?" Zerillia asked before a question would come to her mind, "You don't look like a monster to me, so you'd either be a human or demon. What are you?" She asked him with complete and utter innocent curiousity. To her, it didn't matter what he was, she was just curious to find out which.

12. Characters in this post:
    Syer Knew what she said earlier was true there is no way he was on the right world but with how she is talking how would he know if she one on her's. "Technology is Science..." He sighed realizing she probably didn't know that word either. "Its Construction it is building things, no incantations no magic circles, just putting items together using pieces that pull and push each other and having a source of energy to make them move."

Syer let out a Groan "well we used to have a lot of stuff like that on my world, that was more of a history lesson but the humans on my world killed most of each other, so we don't have the more complex Technologies." Syer chuckled and shook his head "Some of the more stagnate lakes are still toxic and without treatment can not support life Radiation breaks down flesh and compounds on the smallest levels and mutates them into unnatural ways or just kills the person/animal."

Syer let out another groan "Enough with history its boring and doesn't really matter if I'm here, now." He smiled at her soft giggle "I gathered as much but as far as me getting here who knows maybe I stumbled upon a portal/wormhole to this world." He shrugged "So i don't know just like you even if you normally live on this world."

Syer grinned a little intimidatingly, "As far as that last question goes I'm not really sure some days, the line is fading daily." As he said that his grin got bigger but he didn't even realize it. "Lets just say that question is yet to be seen."

13. Characters in this post:
    When Syer would mention Science she looked confused again, but before she could ask, he would begin to explain to her about it. Although she'd continue to look slightly confused as he spoke, her eyes brightened when he mentioned having a source of energy to make things move. "Oh! That sort of sounds like what artificers do. Not one of my specialties, but I know some of that. But not based on magic? Then what would power it?" She asked with more curiousity, leaning forward on the table, which of course would give him a better look down her shirt if he so wanted, not that she even did that on purpose. Despite not being stupid, she seemed quite often unaware of her actions.

She listened to what he would say about toxic and radiation and the like and although she didn't completely get any of what he said, she got somewhat of an idea in her head. It sounded almost like a sort of a magical leak, or poisoning. Although thinking about what he said about the humans where he came from, she would shake her head, "That all sounds completely terrible! Why would people do that to each other, and do such a thing to their world and the innocent animals? That's just so wrong!" Zerillia would certainly look disturbed.

Though when he would mention it being enough of a history lesson Zerillia would shrug her shoulders. She didn't care so much about the history of his world after all, considering how messed up it sounded. At the mention of a portal or... wormhole... she'd tilt her head a little. "I would think that you'd notice being taken through one of those," She stated laughingly, shaking her head as she tried to think of what else it could be. But that would make the most sense except for the fact of not knowing.

Although Syer's grin may have been intimidating to most people, it wouldn't seem to phaze the woman. She'd look more concerned at what he was talking about, a line fading daily between human and demon. Watching him silently for a moment she'd figure it was human to demon rather the other way around. After all, it rarely went the other way around.

"Are you cursed?" Zerillia asked bluntly as she would study him, appearing to be a mix between concerned and intensely curious. Suddenly getting up from her seat she moved over to where he sat and started studying him closer, not seeming to care, or think about personal space.

14. Characters in this post:
    Syer looked down her shirt and admired the view for a little bit while he explained sources of energy. "There are many types of sources of energy water will push gears in a Watermill in a river, later they used fire to make water into steam to make gears move and later they made combustion engines. Pretty much it used tiny explosions to make things move up and down quickly which would make all the parts move fast, but unless i can show you or had a better understanding of it myself it's hard to explain."

He nodded at her disturbed look "Yeah but let me ask you something how often have there been wars among the humans and other races or how many times have all the races come together to keep one from destroying themselves or another race entirely?" He took a break from staring down her shirt and looked at her a little serious "Now put one race all over the world and the weapons to destroy entire Landmasses with a single attack, and different religions that hate each other. Eventually something fell apart one person attacked and then the rest attacked I was told there were countless humans on my world and most of them were wiped out.

Syer shrugged again "I would think I'd notice too but I didn't, I was following a path and then I came to this town." As she asked him if he was cursed he started to think about it but before he could answer she walked right up to him and started inspecting him, at first he didn't mind a woman like her so close even if she wasn't human he liked her but the second she started to look at his left side he stopped her. "Hey hey, if you want to inspect me and find out what is different about my body that's fine but its not gonna have in a Tavern."

15. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, that's really creative!" Zerillia exclaimed in admiration of the many different types of things that his people had used for energy, but then again, she guessed they would have to in order to progress without something like magic to help them along.

As he'd speak about all the sorts of wars that may have occured over time and the like for her world she would tilt her head a little as she would try to think about what she knew in regards to wars. "Hmmm, I'm not sure. It might be a lot, or it might not." Again she would shrug since she couldn't really figure that out. As she had mentioned to him before, she was entirely focused on learning magic and other subjects had fallen to the wayside.

As she would be stopped from inspecting him, Zerillia would blink at him before blushing and laughing, "Oh sorry about that! I forget myself sometimes!" Grabbing a chair nearby, she dragged it over after nearly falling over when she didn't notice the chair leg hooking on the table, but she managed to catch herself with a slight giggle. Flopping down onto the chair again she would stare at him for a moment. "So are you cursed? What did you start as? Human? Demon? Did you make a pact? Is it a blood disease? Or maybe genetic? Have you tried stopping it? Do you want to stop it?" Questions rolled off her tongue as she watched him, studying the way that he reacted to any of the questions and looking to see if she could spot anything else.

16. Characters in this post:
    He kinda shrugged "Yeah I guess we were, but we do and did have magic just it was more of hidden and secret techniques only taught and passed down to few." he had a smile but nodded "I should of expected that, but just like I was saying one of just the many reasons Magic wasn't shared with anyone who was curious."

"Its fine" He chuckled as she almost feel over again "I see you're starting to get a hold on walking" he smirked at her.

"Well I guess I'm cur. UR..SSSsss ARARGGG." He cried out in agonizing pain as the sword didn't like what he was about to say and started Consuming him, climbing up his arm closer and closer to his head fast as the Raspy voice yelled in his mind. CURSED.. CURSED!! You are blessed to be alive as long as I have let you! The only reason you are not like the ones you've fed me is you are useful if I had more power you'd be nothing more than a body. We will go back to Status Quo but you like her, she gave you some form of what you never had as a worthless human so now kill her!

While he was still in pain his left arm had a sword slide out from where his fist would be ripping through his overcoat. He stood up with tears running down his face and a little blood coming out the side of his mouth and ears. "Heh heh... I guess it was a nice thought while it lasted, thanks for the last Hoora as a human Zerillia. I really enjoyed myself almost thought my life could of been different for a second there." He was still crying as he said all of this with a half smile and a slight laugh in his voice "But I'm sorry if I don't kill you, then i will die here and if i don't get my revenge then my life really is for no reason right now. Three" He flicked her with a bit of his aura against her face it would feel like a slap, "Two" he hits her again in the face with it again this time its a harder slap. "Onne" He would Raise up his sword ready to strike.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Oh! Really?" She'd look even more interested at the mention of their being magic where he came from, the keywords striking her interest being hidden and secret. Zerillia always had liked looking into things that were hard to find. And she wondered how different their magic was from the magic she knew and what she could learn if she had the chance.

At his comment about getting a hold of walking she would laugh and stuck her tongue out at him playfully, "I just happen to forget to watch where my feet are going sometimes." She informed him with an indignant but playful huff.

However, her entire attitude would change when he tried to tell her that he was cursed and he cried out in pain. "Syer? What's wrong?" Zerillia asked with great concern in her eyes. Those glittering orbs turning serious as she saw the blade that ripped through his coat before he stood up. She'd watch him silently for the moment as he spoke, the obvious pain he was in, physical and more causing her to consider him with a soft expression, feeling bad that he would have to be in pain. "You don't have to, let me help you Syer. I'm an alchemist as well as a mage and I know many forms of magic. I'm confident I could help." Standing up, she would softly plead with him, not for him to not try to kill her, but for him to let her help him. She didn't seem to have much care about his stated intent about killing her, whether she thought he really could or couldn't.

As she felt the first slap, it would take her off guard and caused her to fall back down on the chair as she gave a startled cry of pain, flinching. At the second attempt to hit her, she'd be more prepared and held up her arms in front of her to take the hit rather then her face. However she wouldn't simply try to stop his attacks, especially since it would be predictable a third one was coming. After the second hit she would put out her hands as if she were holding something long and slender like a bo or staff, before a flash of gold appeared between them and she would be holding a golden staff with glittering dark blue jewels in it's settings. If he tried to attack her at that point she'd use her staff to block it before she moved back, quickly whipping the chair around to put between her and Syer.

"Curses are a terrible thing to go through alone, and I would gladly help you be rid of it," Zerillia told him as she backed up further from him. Muttering a quick spell under her breath she'd tap the butt of her staff against the ground a couple of times, before from underneath the floor, vines sprouted up quickly and would attempt to entwine around him to stop him.

18. Characters in this post:
    Syer Swing's the Sword down hard aiming right for her staff, not at her. "There is no point I'll be dead with in a minute or two and if i hold him off ill be dead after a few minutes." As the Vines started to twist around his legs his aura formed around them and the vines died and burst into dust rather quickly.

Syer would try and Kick her in the stomach if it connected it would send her flying and any clothing his foot came in contact would disintegrate and skin would be affected as if it came in contact with a blast/explosion. "When I grabbed this sword I was power hungry and I got all the power I could want but it will consume me one day, and if I don't do what it says it will consume me then." He grinned wildly you could see his mind twisting and him losing even more control, if it kept going like this soon he wouldn't pull any punches. "If i Sacrifice you you'd only be the second today."

19. Characters in this post:
    As the vines died and burst into dust, she would frown softly, her mind taking in the results of what had just happened with a studied interest. After Zerillia would block his sword strike, her staff was twisted quickly to block his kick as she moved quickly and with precision now that she was concentrating on the situation.

"Well then, tell me about it now and perhaps there's something I can do now to hold it off for you, or perhaps even stop it altogether!" She suggested as she'd back away further quickly, blue eyes watching him closely. Zerillia hadn't ever killed a person, and she fully intended on trying to help him. She wasn't about to let herself die though, there was still way too much that she didn't know and that she wanted to learn to let death claim her.

"There MUST be a way to stop it from consuming you. A sword is a tool, something to be used, not be used by. Even if that sword is alive, there must be a way to fight it!" Zerillia theorized as she tried to keep distance between them, determination hard in her eyes. Muttering under her breath, she gestured towards a chair that stood between them, causing it to slide across the floor and directly into his path to attempt and trip him up.

20. Characters in this post:
    He slowly walked towards her his facial expression changing looking like if two people were trying for control, he covered his overcoat in his aura. She would see a Dark violet water like substance, looking like it was full of electricity or static over the overcoat and it would quickly be torn to pieces. Showing all of his left arm the sword he was holding in his hand and dark black steel like armor that went up past his elbow now with Bulging veins ascending past it, as if you could see it was draining the life from him.

His expression went back to that of just serious "There is but one way to remove it that i know of but only I can do that but I don't have the skill or Co..NTROLRGGggg" The veins bulged and pulsated Quickly he almost looked like he would fall but he caught himself. "Talking is done, you see my options."

As the chair slid at him his aura wrapped around it and it was thrown at her, the aura had only been around it long enough to stop it pick it up and throw it quickly but it had already broken and splintered in several pieces and was headed straight for her. As the splintered chair was thrown at her Syer Lunged at her trying to connect a punch this time, Only the moment before contact would his fist be covered in his aura leaving it blistered but resulting in the same affect as if the kick had connected.

21. Characters in this post:
    As his arm became revealed due his aura ripping apart the overcoat, Zerillia's eyes would widen as she would study it from where she stood. It truly looked like a demonic thing like she had thought it probably was. Not that it was hard to figure that out from what had been said.

"How can you be sure that you don't have the skill or control if you don't try Syer?" Zerillia would ask him as she watched the way that he had to catch himself. She of course wanted to try and help him up and all, but she kept her distance still knowing that getting closer would be a danger to herself.

At having the chair thrown at her, she would have simply blocked it with her staff had it been whole, but instead because it was in pieces she would use another manner to shield herself. Muttering another quick spell under her breath, she'd bring up the staff at the same time and braced her arms. As the pieces of chair neared her they would hit against the magical barrier she had summoned, sparks of blue light showing in the air where they connected and the same would happen when Syer's fist came in contact with it.

Although she knew it would be dangerous to do so, Zerillia would take the opportunity to reach forward with her bare hand to grasp his arm that had the sword on it. As she reached for it, she would mutter a few more words, another spell but this time it wasn't one to defend herself, it would actually be an attack sort of spell. As she finished the spell a bright light flashed softly as she released a Holy based attack spell concentrated solely on the sword. If her hand was able to come in contact with it, the spell would be stronger.

22. Characters in this post:
    As Syers Fist came in-contact with the shield he would instantly swing the sword into the shield where it would start to Absorb the shield followed by Syer Laughing "Magic makes it stronger woman!" as soon as the shield would fade he would try to strike her with the sword.

Only to have her grab hold of his consumed arm at first the Arm and sword would turn a bright red as the holy magic took more affect the sword would pull back into the consumed arm covering more of Syer's arm up to his shoulder but the bulging veins would not be visible anymore. Syer would start to scream out in pain as the once black armor turned a bright white searing heat coming off from the demon.

Get away from her! GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!! Echoed in his head as the raspy voice also cried out in pain. If you don't I'll make sure I burn off your body! Syer would fall from the searing pain of his arm bruning he would try and pull away from her Screaming in pain. Even if Zerillia let go and stopped the holy magic the armor would burn white hot for at least a minute longer and wouldn't fully cool for awhile.

23. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would have frowned a little at his words about magic making it stronger at first, but since she was the one to release the shield she wouldn't worry about it either then mentally noting that it fed off of magic. And she would certainly be glad to find out that Holy magics worked on it because otherwise there would have been a problem, since she wouldn't give up, but her manner of attack and defense was all based on magic.

Anyways, as the sword reacted to her grabbing onto his arm and casting the Holy magic, her eyes brightened up at the success of her experiment. Noting the way that it reacted she would grin happily in victory. Although hearing the way that he cried out in pain, would wipe the smile from her face as she felt bad for the pain that he was going through. Biting her lower lip gently, she tightened her grasp on the sword so that she would hold onto it, but she would let the holy attack fade away. Even if it was hot to her touch, she would merely suck in a breath of pain and tried to keep the thought of it in the back of her mind.

"Let me help you Syer," Zerillia would speak again to him, being insistent about it, her dark blue eyes shining with her concern.

24. Characters in this post:
    Syer would continue to scream in pain he couldn't even form proper words and what he tried to say between the screams could not be understood unless you could read his mind. Let go Let! GO!!! The sword is not just covering my arm! LET GOO!! I no longer have a left hand or wrist! LET GO! STOP IT!! up to my elbow is all him and he will not let go, he'll never let go!

Zerillia's hands would start to burn as Syer's Screams continued as the flesh just outside of the demon's sword's body burst into flames, his shoulder and right before his neck. Syer started Kicking at Zerillia as hard as he could but the pain had become so intense they were nothing more than shoves with his feet. Syer didn't stay conscious for much longer as the rest of his body fell limp.

25. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would flinch back as his shouted thoughts would slam into her and her eyes widened. Although her hand had been burned, she wouldn't give a single thought to it, but she would still remove her hand from his arm and she backed up quickly.

"Syer!" Shouting his name with concern showing she'd try to think quickly of what she could do to try and stop the pain that he was in, but before she could try to think of any sort of solution, he would be unconcious. "Dammit," Zerillia muttered as she looked at the unconcious man, tears starting to well up in her eyes. She hated the idea that she had caused him such pain, and of course the skin of her hand burned. Looking about then afterwards, she'd give an apologetic smile to the freaked out barmaids.

Now what should she do? Zerillia pondered to herself trying to think of a good solution.

26. Characters in this post:
    While she was crying and thinking of what to do Syer's arm would touch the wooden floor and it would burn right through, starting a fire with his arm now falling through the floor to the basement. If she didn't act quickly the fire would start to burn the rest of him and if she picked him up she'd notice him a lot lighter and that his left shoulder was now ash and he no longer had a left arm.

The consumed arm or more so the Demon Sword still burning white hot no longer attached to Syer would take its original form of a sword. It would stick into the ground and slowly burn into the ground turning it into liquid glass as it sunk lower into the ground, By the time it cooled and settled the only part above ground would be the hilt.

27. Characters in this post:
    At first when his arm would touch the floor and burn through, starting the fire, she would be startled and jumped up with a cry of surprise, her eyes widening. Worrying her lower lip, her thoughts would be working quickly as she would quickly mutter out her levitation spell to lift Syer up, and she'd move his body away from the spot where the sword was burning into the ground. Although many would be utterly disturbed by the sight of his missing arm, Zerillia was able to distance herself from that sort of thing as she would look to his shoulder and studied it. Settling him on the ground a distance away, she turned back to the fire and watched as the frightened barmaids would be throwing water on the fire.

Letting out a heavy sigh, as she'd be happy to see that they were taking care of the fire, she'd turn back to Syer, unsummoning her staff. Idly wiping the sweat that bordered her forehead away she'd decide to try healing him somewhat, if it was possible. Reaching into her bag, she would shortly after pull out a bottle that held what looked to be a powder of multiple browns and greens. Unstoppering the bottle she would liberally sprinkle it's contents about the wound, and whispered her healing spell, which would cause the powder to softly glow as it tried to begin healing what it could.

28. Characters in this post:
    Syer still unconscious would be wheezing slightly as his burns were so bad and deep his airway might of closed up at any moment. After Zerillia put her magic powder on him the burned tissue started to regenerate itself as if it had been taken care of for weeks and the burns running deep into his body also recovered his wheeze quickly faded till just the sound of him breathing lightly remained.

Even if Zerillia's Magic powder healed his wounds his brain was still dealing with what happened and the enormous amount of pain, he would still be out for a few hours.

29. Characters in this post:
    Watching his burns and wounds healing up she would give a relieved sigh that it had worked with him. There was always the chance of course that a healing wouldn't take, especially with those from entirely different worlds. But there was enough in common that it worked. Smiling softly, Zerillia continued to watch silently before leaning in closer and examing his missing limb. She wondered idly if he would be angry with her for what had happened... but she wouldn't change the outcome since she didn't want to die for that demonic creature.

Unlike the barmaids, whom some had run off to puke up their guts, Zerillia looked at the large wound with curiousity, gently seeing the extent of what had been completely destroyed. And of course she would be wondering if she could perform the magic it would take to give him an entire new limb. There wasn't exactly a spell out there that did it on its own, but if she applied the right alchemic properties and used the right spells, she might be able to do something.

Shaking her head to get out of her thoughts, she'd do as she would've done earlier when he first went unconcious. Levitating his body she would tiredly rise to her feet and took him over to the inn with her. After paying for the room, she'd take him up and settle him on the bed before she'd wrap up his left side. When she would finish with that, she'd let out a yawn, before flopping down into a chair that she dragged over to the bed side and within moments, would fall asleep sitting up.

30. Characters in this post:
    Syer would dream of his home town all the stories of his Great Grandfather and how he, himself was suppose to be the next big hero how he'd be the next strongest off them all. Maybe even be the second to be both the Sword and Shield. Then the mocking started the lack of control he had all he was told he would be was in his hands like a hologram then how it slipped through his fingers and shattered on the ground. Replaced only by the face of a demon and then pain unbearable pain in his left side and it wouldn't stop. Then he Saw the demon and went to attack it but he broke through it because it was a mirror.

He woke with a bit of shock but noticed it was dark so he laid there silently. He realized he wasn't in any pain, he couldn't feel his left arm but other than the normal pain that wasn't too far from normal. He looked around quietly and noticed Zerillia was sitting next to him asleep. He thought to himself, what is she doing here I tried to kill her and even if it was on the swords order i accepted it.

He sat up and thought something was off, no he felt something was wrong. A tide of panic rushed over him as he noticed his arm was gone, He couldn't think of what to do he sat there dead in thought it was amazing he no longer had a expiration set by a demon but he also lost his chance at revenge and he only has one arm now. He didn't make any noise or cry he just sat there thinking what would become of him until the sun came up.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 229