Login to your account

The WTF Multiverse

WTF RPG.com's very own chaotic Multiverse. Come practice rpging or look for a quick gaming fix.......

Tags: alternate dimensions, chaos, freeform, megaverse, multi-genre, multiverse, parallel universes, universe, unlimited

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: WTF RPG Staff

Created: 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 229

1. Characters in this post:
    "You could learn, anyone can its just hard to get past the basics if your older than 5-8 because it takes focus you can't really do unless you truly believe you can do it, its took my great grandfather life times to figure it out and he had an angel telling him how to do it right."

As they walked Syer ignored her comment then would grab onto her hand and intertwine there fingers as she shyly tried to grab his hand first. He gripped her hand a little tighter, "Your pretty amazing though how you gather all this stuff from all over but you get so lost and anything else surprised some, group hasn't kidnapped you for people trafficking."

2. Characters in this post:
    At the mention of focus, Zerillia would laugh as she would shake her head in a bemused fashion, "Focus? Me? I'd have to try learn around absolutely nothing distracting," She spoke mirthfully, knowing just how unfocused she could get. And even if she did try without distractions around, wouldn't mean she couldn't get distracted by something normally not all that distracting, such as a chair.

When Syer grabbed her hand to twine their fingers together when she had started to go for his, she would blush softly and gave him a happy smile. Though at being called amazing the blush would darken in her cheeks and she would shake her head, "That's how I find most of what I get actually, is by getting lost and stumbling on it. I'm just lucky that way." Zerillia laughed softly and shrugged her slender shoulders. The mention of people trafficking though would cause her to frown in disgust, one of the things she most definitely despised were those involved in doing such. "Actually it's happened before. That's mostly why I learned how to use make my rifts for storing items, I've lost too many gathering satchels through that sort of thing and thieves." Giggling as she told him the initial reason behind her satchel.

3. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

4. Characters in this post:
    Syer shook his head and laughed a little bit "I guess your right that would be pretty tough." He thought for a moment, tapping his chin "Well maybe if i Locked us in a room with nothing in it or we were in a field and I made a Dome around us it'd be just you and me and nothing else around and you wouldn't really be able to see out of it."

Syer Smiled back at her and chuckled a little as her blush darkened. "Luck is still important how many people stumble upon things they need while searching for them and get lost and confused, normally at that point they never even come close to it, but you just find it like it was a missing shoe," He'd smile at her slightly teasing her. When she grew a nasty frown he became concerned and then heard that she had been caught before He frowned as well but he was kind of confused through her explanation and giggling. "Wait you can teleport through rifts and you've been captured several times???" he was looking at her and almost fell down the stairs as they were going down to the Tavern.

5. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

6. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia laughed as he made his suggestions on what he could do in order to keep her from losing her focus if she were to try and learn from him. Shaking her head in amusement at the lengths he was willing to go she gave him a dazzling smile as she pushed back her soft golden hair from her face. "Well in the very least, that would be worth a try. Although I can't guarantee the dome itself wouldn't distract me." She chuckled as she mentioned that, shrugging again. "Perhaps we'll see." She mused.

"Maybe my luck is in exchange for my horrid sense of direction," Zerillia would suggest with a giggle, half joking and half serious. It could be true for all she knew what with all the experiments she had done upon herself and her environment. However, the truth would take some time to find out if she were to want to try to.

"No, I can't teleport through rifts," She would correct him laughingly, before the idea hit her, her eyes widening. "But maybe I could!! Oh that would be wonderful! Maybe if I were to try and combine the elements of the rift opening spell, the beacon spell... but I would have to find the right anchoring elements, and make sure it could stay stable. Although I wonder if I used-" Zerillia would have started rambling on about her thoughts out loud, the sort of elements and things that she would need in order to create such a spell, even though her words could be heard she would be speaking quickly and seemed to have forgotten his question about her having been captured before. However as Syer started to trip and fall, the notice of that would snap her attention to him.

"Syer!" She squeaked his name with a twang of panic in her voice as she quickly pulled back on his hand that she was still holding to pull him back from the edge. Her heart pounding quickly she would gaze at him with wide panicked eyes. "A-are you o-o-ok?" Zerillia's sweet soft voice stuttered as she questioned his wellness, after having come close to falling down the stairs.

7. Characters in this post:
    Syer smiled in reply to her amusement, then laughed at her comment "The dome would be made outta my aura but yeah i guess you'd be curious about it instead of trying to make your own, but as you said we'll find out later" he smiled back at her dazzling smile wanting to kiss her again.

He laughed a little thinking he just joking "Well Lets hope that doesn't change if I tag along with you now or we'll have horrible luck".

Syer was saved again by her even if this wouldn't have killed him he was embarrassed by it. "I'm fine." He noticed her panic and knocked himself out of his little arrogant mood. "Don't worry about me falling down some stairs even if I had it wouldn't of even hurt me besides with your magic and your potions or powders or any those wonderful things you've made I'd be fixed in a jiffy." He ran his hand threw her soft golden hair and smiled, He kissed the tip of her nose then her lips softly and shortly. "if you keep saving me though I'm gonna have to start wearing a dress and call you my knight in shinning armor" he shook his head and was kinda disgusted by the thought he just gave himself.

8. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would have been laughing softly at his words, shaking her head when he'd fallen so didn't respond in return regarding anything about their luck together.

As he'd tell her not to worry she would smile softly to him, "I can't help it... I've come to like you an incredible amount in a very short time." She spoke softly as well as she kept her eyes on his face while he ran his hand through her hair. His kiss to her nose would make her giggle a little before he cut it off by kissing her on the lips. Kissing him back he would cause her heart to speed up quickly again.

Although when he would mention the wearing a dress part she would gently poke him in his uninjured side, and pulled him close to her, with her arms around his waist. Looking him in the eyes with her sparkling blues, she would grin at him. "I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to rescue me in return," Zerillia would tell him with an upbeat turn to her voice. "I tend to get myself in odd situations and even dangerous ones quite often. I might be able to get myself out eventually, but with someone around to rescue me I might be saved sooner then usual." Chuckling softly as she would tell him about how often she got into trouble that she could use help from.

9. Characters in this post:
    Syer smiled at her statement "I've come to like you a whole lot more than I thought I ever could anyone so I understand." Syer enjoyed kissing her and wanted more but after just making a little scene and the day before trying to kill her he thought it best not to do to much in front of all these people, who probably are still afraid of him.

Syer laughed a little bit even though she was holding him how he'd rather be holding her he understood her returned joke "Good I look forward to being the man again" he laughed then retorted "Not that I I'm saying i hope we get into a lot of trouble just.. i mean i want to do some saving instead of being saved." He scratched the back of his head not sure if she understood what he meant.

Quickly trying to get away from that topic "Sooo how do we get into the basement so i can go look at the sword and you can go get any ingredients you need and then we can be done with this and move on to whatever you want to do with our lives." Syer smiled ready to be done with that sword and ready to start any kind of new life with this woman.

10. Characters in this post:
    Blushing happily at his returned words, Zerillia smiled happily at him, helping in making her eyes glitter all that much more. She couldn't seem to stop smiling, and for once it wasn't from an experiment gone awry! That thought alone would cause her to giggle softly.

When he would get flustered about hoping to be the one to do some saving, she would giggle again and nodded her head to show that she understood what he meant. Even if she was scatterbrained, she still caught what he meant, and understood with little problem. "I'm sure you'll do great in the days to come!" She told him positively as she would give him a gentle squeeze and quick kiss to the lips.

At his question about getting into the basement, and getting her ingredients, Zerillia grinned again. "I know how! We'll just ask!" Taking him by the hand she would drag him over to one of the barmaids, who of course would be watching Syer with wide eyes full of fright. "Excuse me but how do you get into the basement?" Zerillia asked her without noticing the fear in the girl's eyes as she stared at Syer. Her eyes went to Zerillia before pointing towards a door behind the bar. Nodding she would start heading towards the kitchen. "Thank you! I'll just be gathering some stuff now!" She announced unabashedly to everyone going into the kitchen. As some of the staff stopped to watch the elven maiden went about grabbing what might have seemed to be random spices and the like, shoving them into her satchel as she muttered to herself, letting her eyes roam over the shelves.

11. Characters in this post:
    Syer Kissed her back and held onto her for a moment trying not to get carried away with the Kiss, as she Pulled him suddenly down to a barmaid, he saw the terror in her eyes and was half tempted to go Boo just to see what she did that thought made him hold in a chuckle and would make it appear as if he was plotting the barmaids death.

As Zerillia Ran off to gather items Syer decided to try and calm the barmaid down, "I know your afraid of me but you don't have to worry I'm not that guy anymore I'm not going to kill you or feed you to a demon, that was the old me" Syer paused for a second while he noticed the barmaid was almost ready to piss herself and run off. "No What i mean is yesterday i had a demon on my left arm and he was controlling me and mixing things up in my head, to make it seem like what I did for him was right and as you can see i don't have a left arm now but the demon is in your basement now in the shape of a sword so were gonna get rid of it."

Syer didn't think he was getting anywhere with this woman and she was to afraid to talk to just him, so he went into the basement. As Syer went into the basement he became afraid, what if the sword takes him over again what if this time he kills Zerillia before she does anything. Syer tried to shake it off and ended up sitting on the bottom of the stairs thinking of what could happen of what he might do. He finally decided to at least look at it before he did anything when he first grabbed it he had to touch it before he could do anything anyways.

The sword was in the ground up to the hilt and the immediate area around it was glass Syer was shocked "Wow, so that is how hot it was in order to burn off my arm" He looked up and noticed the hole that has now been boarded up but could still see the Singes from his arm burning through. Syer stood there looking at the hilt of the sword that took so long away from him and took away his arm in the end instead of his life. He struck at the hilt with his aura but still keeping his distance.

The second his aura hit the sword he heard the voice, "I see you returned boy, to try and do away with me I bet!" Syer fell backwards and started to pull himself away from the sword then noticed nothing was happening. He stood up and grabbed the sword with his Aura to reply. "Yes we are, we are goign to send you somewhere even more secure than where Cra put your makers body! Syer spit towards the sword. I see, I see, well before you do that...... I'm guessing that woman is the magical one how about I make you a peace offering to atone for all that I have done for you, the offer is only on the table until you make me vanish.. Syer Laughed " Oh yeah like I'd trust you worth a shit! You know what tell me what it is i could use a laugh at your expense. I'll regenerate your arm and if that woman of yours is as magical as i believe her to be she can reattach it to you.

Syer was stunned he didn't expect an offer like that but he shook it off "yeah yeah and what all i have to do is let you attach to me again right or let you attach to her i don't think soo. syer started to let his aura fade. In a begging tone the sword cried out "WAIIT! no no just have her use some magic on me so before you send me into confinement i can at least entertain myself for the rest of eternity, is that much to ask just enough magic to return you arm to you and for me to be able to change my shape from a damn sword! Syer didn't know what to reply it seems reasonable enough, "I don't know...... I have to talk to Zerillia, its her magic and its her choice." Syer droped his aura and ran up to Zerillia and told her all that happened.

12. Characters in this post:
    Danielle Silverstone woke up in the middle of the night,normally she would never have been able to, but she made sure to drink about 14 glasses of water before bed. all of the things she needed for a few day to survive were carefully packed under her bed and Amelia, her step mother, was snoring soundly. Out of everyone in the Very Green Forest, Amelia was the worst, least-likely person for her father, Maxamillion Silverstone would marry. Even though she was the reason Danielle was running away to Ubiquitous, she was sentamental enogh to leave a note so that her family shoudn't:
    Dear loving parents,
    i have gone into the city to make my own fortune so one day
    i will be able to live in the manor and earn my keep. Do not fret of the missing money or supplies. I have only taken enough food to bring me to town without starving ,then i will use the money to pay for a room at an inn berfore i may find a job. in some time i will send you backpayment with correct interest for every day.
    Good bye and fairwell,
    Danielle Anita-Mariana Silverstone
    And after placing the note in the cupboard, gathering her things ,and going to the bathroom, Danielle slept on the roof for the night and left the moment the sun came up.
    After walking for a while Danielle sat down on a fallen tree to have her first meal away from home, when she noticed she was sitting on a doghnut. She stood up
    "ew .you shouldn't have done that" said a creature popping from out from under an oasis of leaves. It was an elf. "That was my food, I could survive a week on that. I now am going to go hungery now." The elf popped back up and out of sight.
    "Mr. Elf guy, am am sorry about your doughnut, I can give you some of my food if you'd like" The elf poped back out.
    "Would you really, I humbly accept your apology, now give me some food.
    Danielle gave the elf an apple, so what is your name?"
    "I'm Danielle, You look about six feet tall, howcome you eat so little" Danielle said
    "I'm Jasper Wilk but everyone calles me Croc O' Dile. And I don't eat that little,as long as i have people to mooch off of." He took the apple from Danielle.
    "I think I'll stick with you, got some quality apples y'do." He jumped out of the leaf pile and onto the log.
    "Fine with me'" she replied " As long as you don't get us killed".

13. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would just be finishing up collecting all of the supplies that she would believed that she would need from the kitchen, slipping the last jar into her satchel. She wasn't intending on stealing it of course and would return it... if she later remembered. But it worked better to carry them all in her satchel rather then try to carry them all in her arms, considering how many were in glass jars.

As Syer rushed in she would turn her head to look at him, a smile automatically appearing on her face for him. However as he would tell her about the conversation he'd had with the sword, the smile would fade as concern and worry took it's place. Once he finished she would gently chew on her on her lower lip for a second before speaking. "What do you think Syer? Do you want to do it?" She asked him softly, thinking over the sword's words before shaking her head. "I don't trust it Syer. It's a demonic creature that would do or say anything to save itself."

After she answered him with what she honestly thought, she watched him, wondering what his own thoughts on it were. Sure, she bet it'd be good for him to have his arm back, but she had promised him she'd look for a way to give him one herself. But in the end she was going to leave it to him... If he really wanted her to do it for him, she would... she just didn't have a good feeling about it.

14. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

15. Characters in this post:
    Syer wasn't excited when he told her but he wanted to believe he could have his arm back, just spending half a day with no arm was bothering him and the sword new him very well and how to bend him.

Syer watched her smile fade into concern as he told her and almost didn't finish telling her. Syer looked at her with a slight frown "I want my arm back, but your right I know first hand how that sword is." he paused for a moment and looked at where his arm should be. "but its to good to be true and with demons that means it isn't true." He smiled at her "but thank you for offering to do it if I wanted to do it, but I'd rather go with one arm the rest of my life than have to worry about being with that demon again." He looked at her and noticed other than her satchel she wasn't holding anything he raised an eyebrow "Do you need any help gathering stuff i can help carry something or whatever..." he paused for a brief second almost as if his brain skipped a beat "because honestly i don't think I should be around that sword unless I'm with you...... It knows how to tempt me."

16. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "The Grey Room"!

17. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would nod when he mentioned knowing first hand what that sword was like and waited in silence for him to think over what was going on in his head. Though when he would smile at her and thanks her for offering to do it, she would smile in return as she stepped forward and took his one hand. "And I stand by my promise Syer, I will find a way to help give you back an arm, even if I have to create it myself." She pledged to him with seriousness, her blue eyes serious.

At his question about helping her carry something, she would nod her head before looking around. Her eyes lighting up as they find a large metal pot sitting on the counter she would look back to him. "I'll need something to mix things in, could you carry that metal pot for me? I think it'd be too heavy for me to carry, though I'm sure you can handle it." Zerillia pointed to the pot before asking him to carry it, mentioning how heavy it would be for her. Which would be true, if she'd try to carry a pot that size she would be struggling the entire way since she wasn't nearly all that strong since most of her time was spent in magic and research. Smiling at him after that she would give him a soft kiss. "I'm glad you decided not to take it's deal." She was really proud of him for not giving in to temptation and showed it through the kiss gave him beforehand.

One they got downstairs again, Zerillia would point to where she needed the pot and once he sat it down she would slip a vial of purple powder out of her satchel and once she'd popped it open she poured some of it into the pot, before murmuring a few magical words over it. The purple powder would almost seem to melt away and expand as the pot filled about 3/4's of the way full with a thick liquid the same color as the powder had been. While the powder changed into a liquid form, Zerillia began to pull out the various vials of powders and liquids that she owned and had gathered from before, setting them down beside herself as she kneeled by the pot.

18. Characters in this post:
    Syer squeezed her hand a little tight as she said that and smiled "i really did find someone amazing when i entered this tavern didn't I" Syer hugged her tightly "but its fine my arm will come in time and i will make do with one until that time comes don't make it your only goal if you have anything else more important beside i have you and so i still come out ahead."

Syer Nodded at her Request and was about to head over and grab the pot when she kissed him, he kissed her back. "I wasn't going to do it unless you were willing to, besides I'd be using your magic so it would put you in more danger than me." Syer leaned on her a little, "Besides i should of known better than to talk to that demon its not like he ever did anything good for me, sure he healed a few wounds here and there but he ate my hand."

Syer followed her down with the pot in hand and sat it where she asked, Syer watched as she poured things in the pot and said words and wonder what the words really meant and why they had such power behind them. He noticed all the items she sat down, and then looked over to the sword syer realized something. He looked back at Zerillia "Can this spell your making transport the entire chuck of ground that sword is in or are we going to have to remove it from the ground?"

19. Characters in this post:
    At having Syer squeeze his hand as he spoke, calling her amazing Zerillia would flush from embarrassment and happiness at his compliment, ducking her head a little which would cause her golden hair to drop forward to the sides of her face. Although she would return the hug, as usual not noticing as she pressed her ample front against him, but that was just Zerillia for you. Listening to his words about his arm coming in time and not making it her only goal if she had more important things, it would cause her to shake her head. "The only thing else that I would consider important Syer is finding my home. In fact that goal would coincide nicely really. It has most of my best research, my materials... well almost everything! As long as one of my experiments hasn't destroyed everythinig of course." She laughed lightly, although she was serious about her comment regarding her experiments. Hopefully none had, but she knew it was a chance.

As Syer leaned on her and spoke about it having put her in danger more so since it was her magic, if they had done it she would smile as she looked to him silently. Her eyes moved over his features, taking in his dark hair and handsome features, before she lifted a hand and touched his cheek with gentleness. "Normally I don't mind danger if it is to help another Syer. For you however, I would gladly put myself in danger if needed." Laughing softly as she shook her head at herself, Zerillia couldn't help but feel mirthful as she considered him. "I've met you only recently and under bad circumstances, but for some reason I feel a connection to you I've never had before to anyone." She said, watching his face. "Even I know it's ridiculous to be this open and trusting of someone this quickly, but I can't help it. You, Syer, are special to me already." As she finished speaking she'd have kissed his cheek, quickly but softly before immediately turning and heading down the stairs. Now that she had said what she wanted to say, it was time to get to work.

Thankfully when Syer would question her about the sword he would do it at a point she could afford to take her attention off of the pot, as the liquid needed to sit for a short amount of time for the ingredients to react to each other the best. Turning her head to him, she'd blink a second before looking to the sword. Studying it a moment first, she'd look back to him as chewed her lower lip thoughtfully a second. "We will have to remove it from the ground. Can we do that? Because unless you can take out the chunk of ground along with the sword, it needs to be put in through the opening that will be created," Zerillia explained, staying where she was kneeling as she kept a bit of an eye on the pot at the same time. Lifting a hand she tucked her hair back on the side of her face that the pot was on so she could see it out of the corner of her eye better.

20. Characters in this post:
    A tall man stepped into the tavern. His body was obscured by a cloak of some kind. It was a flowing robe made of what appeared to be some sort of fur. It covered his face from view and also distorted his body type. Moving up to the bar he took a stool and spun around looking the place over at a slow spin. Noting those of interest sat back and waited to see how this would unfold. Giving a sigh of relief from the days hunting he dropped two sheathes on the floor. The hit the old wooden floor with a realistic creak and clank of metal on metal. Pulling back the hood he reveled his blonde medium length hair. That and the calm cold stare in his eyes. He wore a smile or maybe a grin, but it was hard to make it seem happy. Most might assume it was even fake and calculated, but he seems friendly enough. Something probably makes you uneasy about him, but maybe its just a gut feeling? Getting his first drink he sat back sipping slowly as he waited.

21. Characters in this post:
    The door to the tavern would open slowly before the slender figure walked into the lit room, shutting the door behind her without turning around to do so. As the light flooded over her one would be able to see that she was definitely feminine but much more then that would be hard to see due to the hood that she wore over her head, shadowing everything above her nose. Irridescent blue hair draped freely and long from beneath the hood, her lips a soft but similar blue and skin was so pale she was nearly as white as porcelain. Dressed in an interesting outfit, others would be able to see her bare skin from her stomach up to the criss cross of belts across her chest. Wearing white shorts with a lot of belts there as well, her leggings and boots half matched, being white as well as purple. Pulled over top whatever top she wore was a black coat, with space near the elbows between the shoulders and the rest of the sleeves.

Moving smoothly across the floor, her steps would be eerie if one were to notice teh fact she made no noise despite clearly having her feet come into contact with the floor. Making her way up to the bar she would slide onto a stool, tapping her pale slender fingertips against the wood as she considers what she would like to drink.

"Vodka," The single word would be uttered from those lips in a soft silky voice, making one think of the way that silk could feel when sliding against their skin. And as the drink was placed in front of her, she would pic up the glass and sipped from it as she watched about the room, although it'd be impossible to tell exactly where she was looking.

22. Characters in this post:
    Syer would smirk at her statement about her house blowing up he wanted to take it as a joke but he knew that she was more than likely just saying it Casually, "Well when we finish here lets try and get back as soon as we can to a hopefully non-exploded home." He chuckled not wanting to bring down the mood but hoping she hadn't left something like a oven.

Syer would smile as she said she would put her self in danger, but he couldn't help but groan on the inside at the thought of her doing that and he was hoping that after today that this would be the last time he ever put her in any kind of danger. Syer was a little shocked by her confession to him but he knew he felt exactly the same way but honestly he was confused emotionally this was so knew to him at home he was more of an outcast and unwanted and with that demon on his arm all he understood was rage and taking what he wanted. If she wasn't standing right there in front of him he wouldn't believe any of this or anything that had happened in the last day. Syer was excited happy and worried to no end with what could happen in the next few moment all at once and not being one to hide emotions because he had never had to, these expressions would create some weird new face that would more than likely confuse Zerillia. Before he had even gathered enough thought to reply she was already heading down the stairs.

When Syer had mentioned that he had already thought of two ways to remove the sword, "Well there are 2 different things we can do that if you can use that holy magic on it again you could always get it white hot again and then i could pull it out with my aura since the grou..." He looked at the glass around the sword "Glass would melt again or i can just cut out the ground around it which would prevent me from having to hear its voice one more time, but if i do that it might be to large if like your satchel it has a small opening and if that sword touches any magic it will quickly start absorbing it." He looked at the sword then at her with a serious face, "And for all i know it could even try to grab onto you or me if it absorbs a lot of magic."

23. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia would chuckle to his words about hopefully finding her home unexploded and smiled at him. And when she would shock him with her confession she wouldn't actually really notice so much that she had shocked him since she headed down the stairs immediately. She was just happy to be able to tell him how she felt. Actually she was able to view it as somewhat of an accomplishment considering that she remembered to even tell him, and hadn't gotten distracted from doing so. It was possible that it wasn't the case of course, and perhaps even silly to think so, but Zerillia couldn't help but wonder what it was about him that helped her keep her mind a little more focused.

Listening to the two different ways that he had thought of to get the sword into the pocket dimension she was going to create, she would consider over the options, thinking about them and what the end results would be. "Well I can adjust the size of the opening, it just becomes more unstable the larger it is. But I have ways of stabilizing it. However, I guess the easier option would be to cast a holy spell." Noticing the way that the purple liquid began to bubble, she would pick up one of the vials and threw in the right amount that was needed for it.

"Can you resist it if the sword was too talk to you again Syer?" Zerillia asked him with soft concern in her eyes. There was one more option she knew of that would work and it would keep him out of danger completely. And that would be to use a holy touch spell on her hand and to grab the sword herself while the spell was in effect and place it in herself. But she would keep that option to herself for the moment, because she doubted that Syer would go for it, since it would mean burning herself terribly.

24. Characters in this post:
    Syer nodded "Yes i agree it is safer that way i'd rather be safer than deal with any more issues with this sword." He watched as she started to thow in an item into the pot, "How long before it is ready" he looked at her with a little bit of worry in his eyes.

Syer with a serious look nodded "I'm sure i can all he can do is yell and shout at me, nothing he hasn't done, and compared to how he corrupted me, tortured me and spun my views all he can do he plead and beg or make worthless threats." Syer rested standing up leaning on a large Cask of some type of wine or ale, trying to syke himself up for what was about to happen.

25. Characters in this post:
    Nodding to his statements about choosing the safer way then dealing with issues with it she would smile softly, thinking about how eager he must be to put that chapter of his life behind him with everything it had put him through. Though when he would ask her how long before it was ready she would look over to the pot and wrinkled her nose somewhat, before nodding again, "Not long now." She answered before leaning over and looking close at one of the other ingredients as she lifted it up and inspected it. Popping open the cork she'd dump it in with a slight smile. "Just a few moments left," Zerillia would inform him.

"Well I'll be here to help make sure that you can resist it if needed," She smiled at him, "I promise I'll do anything to make sure that it can't hurt you again." Zerillia promised him very seriously, her eyes sparkling gently as she looked up at him. Sliding her eyes back to the pot she would note that it had solidified as she had been waiting, a bright smile appearing on her lips. "And it's done, now I just have to set it up!" Laughing softly she would stick her hands in the pot and pulled out the doughy substance, still an odd purple color. Manipulating it gently it would almost look like she was sculpting, but it would be nothing complicated as she would put it into a straight line. Holding the doughy substance up in the air, she would pull out an athame from her satchel and putting it into the stuff she made, she would pull it downwards to cut it in half except for at the top and bottom as she muttered a spell, concentrating. As she finished, the purple dough would expand outwards and create a shimmering portal she would place against the wall to help keep it sturdy.

"And done!" Zerillia announced happily as she bounced to her feet giggling. Looking over to Syer she smiled brightly and moved towards the sword, but stopped short as she was wary of the thing. "Just tell me when you're ready for me to cast my spell!" She would tell him, waiting to make sure that he was prepared first.

26. Characters in this post:
    Syer thought about what the Sword might say, how it would try and hit him as low as possible how it would find any and every reason to not seal him as Zerillia said Not long now he would nod deep in thought "ok.."

Syer gave her a half smile and looked at her with a very deeply concerned look in his eyes, "Thanks Zerillia... But unless you can get in my head its just gonna me and him" He threw as good a fake smile as he could to try and not worry her. "Don't worry i'll be fine all he can do is talk." Syer watched as she shaped and molded the dough cut it and place it on the wall and then saw it turn into a portal, if he wasn't so worried he'd be amazed by all of this, but even with that worry you could still see a touch of it.

As she said she was done and walked towards the sword he would take a deep breath, close his eyes for a moment and then slowly walk over if it wasn't for the worry you could almost feel from him, you'd think he was acting to calm, he exhaled. "I am ready.."

27. Characters in this post:
    Seeing the worry on his face, she couldn't help but wish she could do more. Looking over to the sword, she was sorely tempted to use the option she had in mind, but she didn't want to upset him either. It wasn't an easy situation. Furrowing her brow softly she would turn her eyes back to him, worry strong in her expression. Especially at the fake smile that he tried to give her. Shaking her head she would hesitate a moment before, remembering that he had said something about getting into his head. Perhaps there was a way she could do that...

Blushing furiously as the thought occured to her of what she could try to help, and 'get in his head' she would steel herself before stepping up to Syer. Normally there was no way that she was like this, and she really hoped he wouldn't think any less of her for it. "I, um, really don't do this sort of thing usually, but.... if there's a chance it could help," Zerillia spoke to him in a shy, soft voice, her blue eyes glancing away as she couldn't meet his gaze for long. However as she finished speaking she would slide her arms around his waist as she pulled him against herself and kissed him deeply. Putting all her effort into kissing him in fact before she would let go of his waist with the one hand that she would use to take his hand, that she would place directly onto her breast on the same side. After a moment she would break the kiss and placed her lips next to his ear, "Think of me naked." She whispered the words into his ear, her face utterly and completely red before she turned away and started towards the sword.

Zerillia was still utterly embarrassed by what she had just done, but holding back her urge to flee to hide her face, she would stop in front of the sword. Muttering the words to the holy touch spell she would cast it on her hand before leaning over and touching the sword as her hand softly glowed. Looking over to Syer then she smiled slightly, "Alright, go ahead." She would tell him, letting him know that she had used her holy magic on it, before she stepped back. Still blushing brightly.

28. Characters in this post:
    As Zerillia approached him he was still thinking of what might be said trying to get ready for anything unexpected, he then noticed she was in front of him blushing brightly. As she almost said something so softly he barely heard her and her embarrassed glances he replied in question "huh Wha.." as she made her move wrapped her arm around him and kissed him he enjoyed the kiss and started to kiss her back enjoying all these kisses as of late and then she made him grope her. Syer was shocked by this and didn't expect it in the least, he forgot about what he was thinking about and started to rub the breast as she broke the kiss and whispered to him. Sex was not something new to him and many times was taken by force but this was different he blushed a little with a smile as she then turned and walked towards the sword, he was aroused and tempted to do many things to her, but then the sword came back into his view as she walked towards it and even though he was amp'ed and ready for other activities he knew that was definitely for another time although he was a bit distracted now.

Syer Stood there almost stunned he was now extremely excited and happy among other things while at the same time worried about the sword and lot less now being a little more focused on Zerillia and the thoughts he had. As she stepped away something would be very apparent not hiding it at all as he started to deal with the sword.

Syer gripped onto the hilt of the now White sword again before the glass had melted and he started pulling the sword out slowly as the glass was not liquid yet. At this moment the Sword was still scream out in pain random profanities and threats but Syer although a bit distracted expected those, but there was something he did not expect his aura was no longer Purple nor dark it had turned into a deep red and this shocked him almost as much as Zerillia'a distraction but not quite that much Syer began to laugh extremely happy. The sword was in pain he had now felt the loving touch of a woman who as far as he could tell loved him which if he thought anything could be what love was what he felt for her.

The sword started to lose its white glow and cool down still red hot but the sword could now do more than scream out in pain. A still in severe pain but still raspy voice struck through clearly to Syer now, "HI..LARIOUS! ISN'T..... IT! YOOOUU GEttt Thee girl....... and I suffer and get sealed away huh?" Syer still laughing feeling fantastic thought back to him "Of course! Nothing could be better than what is deserved." The sword laughed but brokenly from its pain "Yes, I deserve this based off your new morals but what do you deserve?! a Beautiful woman as innocent as light?" The laughing from the sword stopped "Maybe I'm a demon and I corrupted you, but it wasn't hard you are weak willed and you are pathetic!" Syer's laughing dimmed and stopped as he almost entirely had the sword out of the ground now. "You can go fuck yourself, I am human, I am in a new world and I can and will change! Nothing from that old world will follow me here but my name and my bloodline! Because unlike your filth I am not a piece of a demon long since cast away."

The sword started laughing Maliciously such a sound chilled Syer to his bone if Zerillia could sync up at all with what Syer was feeling that would emanate from him. "Boy! I misjudged you.. you are also a worthless fool. I overlooked how much you and that family that cast you out like a useless weapon, Idolized that man. Michael was truly a amazing man the powers he received and used and even some how taught your people were amazing." The sword laughed for a few more seconds before continuing, Syer would have spit to his side but he noticed Zerillia to his side and again his thoughts returned to her and what had just happened he smiled at her for a second then returned his full attention to the sword. If what the sword had to say next wasn't exactly what it was, Syer would have escaped unscathed.

Syer finally pulled the sword out from the ground and was already moving it carefully towards to portal not to let it touch even a micro of a piece of the sides before he cast it as hard into the portal as he could. "Boy your bloodline is nothing but a lie Michael came back from god himself as no human, I know first hand I was ran through his stomach i was thrust up threw his chest I felt and saw his very essence. He is no Human he can not reproduce and your bloodline is common because your grandmother was adopted" Syer was ignoring everything the sword was saying up until he said Michael wasn't human, he tried to ignore it as plain lies. As Syer thrust the sword as fast and as hard into the portal as he could the sword managed out one last thing with a laugh "Your blood doesn't have a drop of his in you, YOU WORTHLE.....".

Syer fell down to his knees and started laughing but not happy laughs, maddening laughs he in that last moment as small as it was Syer could feel that not a single word the sword say was a lie, he knew it was true his eyes started to tear then flooded with tears. All of his childhood had been a lie he was never meant to be the second true leader he was nothing more than the child of some woman Michael picked up as a orphan, all the expectations all the teasing all of it was because of a lie. His mom his uncle were only powerful because of hard work there was nothing in him that gave him an edge he was just a child, a child that was led to believe he was special from his head to his toes told he was of grand bloodline. Syer started punching the ground his fist engulfed in his aura, no longer deep red but almost black, as he punched the ground loud booms could be heard through out the tavern coming up through the flooring even in the Inn. Syer was cratering the floor shaking the entire building as with each punch the crater would get larger after the 5th punch he was sitting inside the crater his hand bleeding shredding and pieces of it exploding as he punched the ground, The Crates and castes of alcohol had all fallen over contents of them all over the floor slowly filling the bottom of the crater.

29. Characters in this post:
    Zerillia definitely couldn't say she hadn't enjoyed his returned kiss and his touch even though she had been the one to initiate such. However she couldn't stop the blush and soft shaking that she had afterwards. She was far from experienced in the ways of intimacy, her only real experience being traumatic. But for the man that she was helping she was willing to do whatever it was she could to help him. Perhaps that mean she loved him, she didn't know for sure. Not yet anyways, all of the emotions and feelings he caused with her was confusing at best but she did know he was incredibly special to her.

Watching Syer go to the sword once it had turned white, she hated having to stand back and just watch. She wanted to be right there, helping him and making sure that sword wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Zerillia couldn't help it, she felt dread deep in the pit of her stomach and she had a terrible feeling about what was going to happen. Even though he seemed happy at first, whatever conversation going on amusing him. Biting her lower lip she held her hands together as she tried to wait patiently and was failing terribly.

Seeing the different expressions that would pass over Syer's face she would be slowly becoming antsy, her pointed ears tilting downwards as the feeling of dread continued to persist. Finally as he seemed the most disturbed she couldn't wait anymore and leaped forward to place her hand on his shoulder. "Syer what's wrong? What is it doing?" She asked with panic tinging her voice.

As soon as her hand would touch his shoulder, Zerillia would find the words spoken by the sword echoing loudly in her head, causing her to snatch her hand back as she feel back with a soft cry of pain. It's taint in her mind would cause a distinct jolt of pain through her head as she fell to the ground, cluthing the sides of her head. However she would look up as she heard and felt the punches that Syer were using on the ground. "Syer!" She cried out his name as the crates would fall over.

Struggling to her feet amongst the shaking she would make it to the edge of the of the crater, only to have the shaking throw her off her balance. With a yelp of surprise, she would go falling into it, splashing into the alcohol that had coated the bottom of the crater already. Wincing at the pain of hitting the ground, she'd get up and moved over to Syer. "Stop!" Zerillia cried out the word, before she would throw her arms around him, not thinking about her own safety even for a moment. "Stop Syer! You'll unstabilize the pocket! Please, stop!" She'd cling to him as tightly as she could.

30. Characters in this post:
    As Zerillia asked him what was going on and touched him, Syer was so intently focused on the swords words it wasn't even as if someone had touched him, those last words sending him into blind rage almost like his mind was trapped in a prison of rage, and all he knew was he had to get it out and it didn't matter what it was on.

As Zerillia fell into the pit and yelled Stop! He heard it but it was if someone in the distance was yelling and was unrecognized by him. As she threw herself on him he was still in a complete and utter blind rage and instead of realizing who she was he threw her off of him into the side of the crater, which was on the same side as the wall that the portal was on and charged her and prepared to lay into her with the very same punch that he had been destroying the ground with. The spit second before his fist would have struck her head something deep inside him Screamed out to him, "NOOO!!" at that same second he turned his arm slightly and struck the side of the Crater directly next to her head making it explode just as the ground had.

He snapped back into his senses, and looked around him for a second not recognizing where he was then the Pain from his Hand hit him a bloody mess with the bones now exposed. Then he saw Zerillia, "Zerillia! What happened?!" It only took him a second to realize what happened his hand in intense pain, He fell down on his knees in front of her crying, "I...I.....I... don...don't ..Know what happened..... I'm Sorry" He let his head hang he felt like he just destroyed his once chance at happiness, he didn't even know how bad he hurt her and he didn't even have one working hand now.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 229